April 26, 2024, 03:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291485 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: October 01, 2011, 06:58:58 PM »

I have to say, I see nothing in that video to warrant Bozo's reaction.  She had a much more dramatic hissy fit in the court room during the trial.  I did find Bozo's video interesting.  He seemed pretty upset. 

Perhaps that is when she told him 'the truth'?? Just guessing, lol. Or he is crying because he has no clue how to defend her...or perhaps the boil on his ass just exploded...

Casey: I told that idiot Dom Casey where I dumped Caylee...he was supposed to go get her remains and move them to another swamp on the other side of Orlando.......
Bobo: Don't worry, I didn't pay him......we just have to go to Plan "B", oh wait, Plan "C"........
Yep, it was something like that, or.......Casey: Do you think she is decomposed enough to not show cause of death?  Baez, as he slaps his forehead: OMG, I sure hope so, it's the only thing to save your sorry, murdering ass.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #621 on: October 01, 2011, 11:58:01 PM »

I hope Casey feels just like this every single day, for the rest of her life.

The only thing that bioth thought of is "Damn I'm busted!"  I quite enjoyed watching and nobody rushing to console her 6 mins, until ByAZZ came.

I must say I enjoyed seeing the people walk right past her as if she wasn't even there also!

Monkey Devil!

Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #622 on: October 02, 2011, 12:12:58 AM »

I thought if there were new evidence then that could open up the trial again, Am I wrong on this one ?
Cause it looks like the video and Bozo's words didnt match then looks like it would be new evidence or to me it looks like it could be.
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: October 02, 2011, 08:14:07 AM »

I thought if there were new evidence then that could open up the trial again, Am I wrong on this one ?
Cause it looks like the video and Bozo's words didnt match then looks like it would be new evidence or to me it looks like it could be.

She can't be tried again for murder that would be double jeopardy. Even if she came out and announced to the world she did it they cannot retry her.  The video is not new it was only sealed by the court so it was not covered by the sunshine law in Florida. I can only hope she is more hated now after that video was released. Looking forward to the names of the jurors that said she was not guilty to be released.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #624 on: October 02, 2011, 08:36:08 AM »

Yep CarolF and that is just one more example of why our 'Injustice' system is useless. It doesn't work, period.

Had to post this pic and the first comment after the article:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial

64 comments:
 AuntieMadder said...
Slightly off topic: The pic on the left of 10 year old Casey is scary. Not that the adult Casey pic isn't just as scary, but kids' faces aren't ever supposed to be so creepy.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/critical-thinking-and-casey-anthony.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: October 02, 2011, 08:46:48 AM »

http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/cindy-anthony-does-not-consider-caylee-when-she-lies-for-casey/
 ::justice2NJ::

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: October 02, 2011, 08:53:21 AM »

The Jurors, along with so many others will live with forever...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: October 02, 2011, 09:06:25 AM »

Video- Judge Releases Video http://www.clickorlando.com/video/29357466/index.html
Judge Releases Casey Anthony Jailhouse Video
A Florida judge has decided to release jailhouse video of Casey Anthony reacting to the news that her daughter's remains had been found in 2008.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #628 on: October 02, 2011, 11:31:38 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29348254/detail.html
Judge Decides On Release Of Casey Video
Defense Argues Video Should Be Private; Judge Disagrees
UPDATED: 11:38 pm EDT September 30, 2011

::snipping2::
Officials said the video shows Anthony doubling over while watching breaking news coverage of the discovery, but it has been sealed from the public ever since.

"Up to this point, she was still maintaining that her child had been kidnapped, or her child was missing," Hornsby said "A jury probably would have thought this was consistent with a grieving mother who realized her child would have been found in the woods."

"You have to wonder, if the jury had this video, plus Jose Baez's opening statements, might they have had a different conclusion about her complicity in her daughter's death?" Hornsby said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29348254/detail.html#ixzz1ZWLKY7Bb

With this stupid azz jury or paid off jury even if KC confessed they still would say she was innocent!  Just really makes me mad that she is free.  I hope she is losing her mind and will be committed. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #629 on: October 02, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »

Video- Judge Releases Video http://www.clickorlando.com/video/29357466/index.html
A Florida judge has decided to release jailhouse video of Casey Anthony reacting to the news that her daughter's remains had been found in 2008.
I wonder what KC had told Bozo up until poor Caylee was found.  I wonder if he knew that KC killed Caylee when she first retained him as her lawyer or if she confessed when Caylee's remains were found. 
I watched this twice and I think the heavy breathing and doubling over are very telling especially when it hadn't been determined yet that it was Caylee.  Then Bozo's actions are telling too.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 02, 2011, 01:32:16 PM »

I wonder what KC had told Bozo up until poor Caylee was found.  I wonder if he knew that KC killed Caylee when she first retained him as her lawyer or if she confessed when Caylee's remains were found. 
I watched this twice and I think the heavy breathing and doubling over are very telling especially when it hadn't been determined yet that it was Caylee.  Then Bozo's actions are telling too.

Snotrag staged the whole thing.  She looks right into the camera before she starts the acting... Probably thinking, got to make ppl think "poor kc".
It was ALWAYS about snotrag not Caylee..
All jmo..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: October 02, 2011, 08:40:09 PM »

Looks like Lee got married this weekend...wonder if his killer sister was there...this is supposed to be CA's twitter (I think it is)...she posted a picture of the cake , supposedly....I hope you can see it...I don't know if you have to follow her or not

http://twitter.com/#!/CINDYANTH0NY/status/120595140636184576/photo/1

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #632 on: October 02, 2011, 08:58:02 PM »

Yep CarolF and that is just one more example of why our 'Injustice' system is useless. It doesn't work, period.

Had to post this pic and the first comment after the article:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Critical Thinking and the Casey Anthony Trial

64 comments:
 AuntieMadder said...
Slightly off topic: The pic on the left of 10 year old Casey is scary. Not that the adult Casey pic isn't just as scary, but kids' faces aren't ever supposed to be so creepy.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/07/critical-thinking-and-casey-anthony.html

Baby Killer is so creepy looking nothing she can do can change her evil eyes.

I have been thinking so much about the injustice of our system. I don't know if anyone is watching the MJ trial but that Judge deserves a huge A in my opinion. He seems to be very much in control of his courtroom and everyone seems to be very respectful of him.

Judge Perry on the other hand was in my opinion not in control of his courtroom. He was lead around by the nose by bozo and his clowns. There is nothing he could release or do to change anything that happened that was done. However looking back Perry was so full of himself all puffed up and full of wind. Seems he just wanted the trial over with and rushed right through it letting the clowns get by with every dirty little trick they could possibly think of. His barking of threats meant nothing at all. He is the one that promised the jury they would be home by the 4th of July and by God they made it so. As far as I am concerned Perry has as much blood on his hands as baby killer, the jury and bozo with his nasty circus clowns.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: October 02, 2011, 09:20:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!
I watched the video and slore looks upset. I really don't understand why she is upset in the video because as per bobo's opening statement, she (slore) knew that caylee drowned (it means she knew caylee was dead)and George helped her to disposed the body, it means that caylee's body will be found  somewhere... I assumed that during the time the slore was in her house with George and padilla's guys, I believe that she asked George where he dumped the body, right? so, why will she do all the drama when caylee was found? also I would like to know if bobo knew since day one that the body was caylee (before LE identified the body) and what did he say about the discovery of a child's body.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #634 on: October 02, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »

I think the video of Baez and Casey shows us the birth of the strategy that we heard in opening arguments.

Caylee "drowned in the pool" the day her remains were found.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: October 02, 2011, 10:21:47 PM »

Looks like Lee got married this weekend...wonder if his killer sister was there...this is supposed to be CA's twitter (I think it is)...she posted a picture of the cake , supposedly....I hope you can see it...I don't know if you have to follow her or not

Picture of the cake, resized 50%.

I thought Lee's wedding was later in October, but I could be wrong.

Often am. LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: October 03, 2011, 12:20:48 AM »

Often am. LOL

Looks like it is setting on a table in front of a window, right near the street

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #637 on: October 03, 2011, 12:59:41 AM »

Officials said the video shows Anthony doubling over while watching breaking news coverage of the discovery, but it has been sealed from the public ever since.

"Up to this point, she was still maintaining that her child had been kidnapped, or her child was missing," Hornsby said "A jury probably would have thought this was consistent with a grieving mother who realized her child would have been found in the woods."

"You have to wonder, if the jury had this video, plus Jose Baez's opening statements, might they have had a different conclusion about her complicity in her daughter's death?" Hornsby said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29348254/detail.html#ixzz1ZWLKY7Bb

With this stupid azz jury or paid off jury even if KC confessed they still would say she was innocent!  Just really makes me mad that she is free.  I hope she is losing her mind and will be committed. 

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Cover to the right, I saw it today in Walmart but didn't buy it.  It says she headed to the mental ward.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #638 on: October 03, 2011, 01:25:25 AM »

Often am. LOL

Looks like it is setting on a table in front of a window, right near the street

Thanks Brandi and Klaas.  I couldn't see it as I don't have a twitter account.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: October 03, 2011, 06:50:38 AM »

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

Cover to the right, I saw it today in Walmart but didn't buy it.  It says she headed to the mental ward.

Give it time, to see if this is true... Monkey Devil!    karma
Bet it eating snotrag because mostly EVERYone in the world thinks she is a killer and won't believe any of her lies...except for the 12 jurors...
All jmo

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.