April 25, 2024, 03:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291457 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: October 06, 2011, 02:49:58 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/amanda-knox-pushes-casey-anthony-to-back-burner.html/comment-page-1
Amanda Knox pushes Casey Anthony to back burner
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, HLN, NBC, Nancy Grace, The View, Today — posted by halboedeker on October, 6 2011 10:17 AM
Discuss This: Comments(90) |

Who’s the big loser as Amanda Knox’s release generates major headlines?

Casey Anthony.   

The rush for a Knox story is intense, as Stephanie Gosk reported on NBC’s “Today” this morning.

“There has been a steady stream of calls for interviews, book deals and movie rights,” Gosk said.

Did we hear such a statement after Anthony’s trial?

David Marriott, a media adviser to the Knox family, told NBC that discussions about how Knox will tell her story won’t take place for three weeks and it may be two to three months before she grants an interview. 

But the interest is likely to remain high as the media’s fascination with Anthony has waned.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: October 06, 2011, 02:53:30 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/amanda-knox-pushes-casey-anthony-to-back-burner.html
Knox has been the focus of a controversial Lifetime movie that her attorneys tried to stop, and so she can be seen as a media victim. Anthony drew her share of negative coverage, but she and her team also profited from a screwy system. ABC paid Anthony $200,000 to license video and photographs before she was charged in her child’s death.

Anthony’s getting money has cost her long term on the public-relations front. Many people see her story as tainted because it exposed the network gravy train.

Most news organizations want the Knox story. Any news organization that gets an Anthony interview will have a lot of explaining to do. And could anyone believe what Anthony, a well-documented liar, has to say?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #722 on: October 06, 2011, 04:53:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/amanda-knox-pushes-casey-anthony-to-back-burner.html
Knox has been the focus of a controversial Lifetime movie that her attorneys tried to stop, and so she can be seen as a media victim. Anthony drew her share of negative coverage, but she and her team also profited from a screwy system. ABC paid Anthony $200,000 to license video and photographs before she was charged in her child’s death.

Anthony’s getting money has cost her long term on the public-relations front. Many people see her story as tainted because it exposed the network gravy train.

Most news organizations want the Knox story. Any news organization that gets an Anthony interview will have a lot of explaining to do. And could anyone believe what Anthony, a well-documented liar, has to say?

ok, I'm brain dead here - up all night with a sick baby so plz someone help me.....by "network gravy train" & "any news org that gets an Anthony interview will have alot of explaining to do" is this in reference to the networks saying that don't pay & it turns out they give gifts & pay for pics etc ???
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 06, 2011, 05:14:13 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deposition-20111006,0,1724701.story
Casey Anthony won't say much in deposition Saturday
She is expected to plead the fifth

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

12:25 p.m. EDT, October 6, 2011
Casey Anthony is set to be deposed Saturday in the civil case involving Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, but don't expect to hear her say much.

Anthony is expected to plead the fifth — her constitutional right against self-incrimination — to many of the tough questions attorney John Morgan plans to ask during the special video-link question-and-answer session.

"We anticipate her to take the Fifth Amendment," said Matt Morgan, who is also working the defamation case brought against Anthony by Fernandez-Gonzalez. "But It's imperative that we ask those questions."

Matt Morgan said he expects Casey Anthony's defense to try to have Saturday's deposition sealed, but that will be challenged by the Morgans as well. They will argue that whatever Anthony says during the deposition is a public record that should be available for public review.

Morgan said he wants to disseminate the deposition to the public as soon as possible. While Anthony may not say much during this initial deposition, Morgan said it will be "eventful to see her reaction" to the questions on Saturday.

Casey Anthony has not been spotted publicly since she was released from the Orange County Jail in July.

During her criminal defense team's opening statement, attorney Jose Baez said Anthony was aware that her daughter had drowned in June 2008. But Anthony never testified at trial, so her account of the events leading to her daughter's death remains a mystery.

Presumably, Morgan's questioning would cover this ground and more. But it appears Anthony's answers won't be coming this weekend.

"There is a chance she could get in there and answer all of our questions," Matt Morgan explained, but that's not what he expects.

Anthony's civil attorney, Charles Greene, confirmed that his client will be asserting her Fifth Amendment right.

acolarossi@tribune.com or 407-420-5447

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: October 06, 2011, 05:15:59 PM »

ok, I'm brain dead here - up all night with a sick baby so plz someone help me.....by "network gravy train" & "any news org that gets an Anthony interview will have alot of explaining to do" is this in reference to the networks saying that don't pay & it turns out they give gifts & pay for pics etc ???
I believe so.
Hope the baby is better. 

~ Peter Frampton
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #725 on: October 06, 2011, 06:21:01 PM »

Okay, I want to know how many times a person on probation walks into the probation office and admits to a)drinking alcohol
b)not attending classes or counseling
c)not having a job or money

and then walks back out?  Is KC receiving preferential treatment?  How many black or hispanic females in Orange county received the same treatment in the past year?  Are these stats kept? 
I do the warrants and writs for probation violations. We're a small small PA's office (why couldn't my state be cool and call them DAs instead of Prosecuting Attorneys???) Our office and my filing system is so small that, had the Slore done her dirty deeds here, I would have had to buy a whole new 4-drawer filing cabinet just for her Probation Violations! And yes, here, we would have counted all those things as violations...hearings galore!

But Florida is different...just keep violating, they don't care! 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: October 06, 2011, 08:23:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

This is what I don't understand about the whole thing.  When you sue a person, how can you just sit silently in a chair and say nothing, just take the Fifth?  Now, Zenaida Gozales is suing Casey.  Casey is countersuing.  At some point, Casey's attorneys will depose Zenaida.  She will not be allowed to sit and take the Fifth.  How is that fair?   I actually believe that it is not lawful to sue someone and take the Fifth.  How could you win your case if you say nothing?  This whole thing seems crazy to me. Seems to me an automatic win for Zenaida.

Also, how can Casey incriminate herself for lying about Zenaida?  She has already been convicted of doing that. She can't be convicted of doing it again.   I would understand this if there were no countersuit by Casey.  My point is:  You cannot sue someone and refuse to present your case.  And by the countersuit, Casey is suing Zenaida Gonzales.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: October 06, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

This is what I don't understand about the whole thing.  When you sue a person, how can you just sit silently in a chair and say nothing, just take the Fifth?  Now, Zenaida Gozales is suing Casey.  Casey is countersuing.  At some point, Casey's attorneys will depose Zenaida.  She will not be allowed to sit and take the Fifth.  How is that fair?   I actually believe that it is not lawful to sue someone and take the Fifth.  How could you win your case if you say nothing?  This whole thing seems crazy to me. Seems to me an automatic win for Zenaida.

Also, how can Casey incriminate herself for lying about Zenaida?  She has already been convicted of doing that. She can't be convicted of doing it again.   I would understand this if there were no countersuit by Casey.  My point is:  You cannot sue someone and refuse to present your case.  And by the countersuit, Casey is suing Zenaida Gonzales.

Baby..I think if I am correct, Casey dropped her case against Zenaida..shortly after she got out of jail..me thinks this is correct...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #728 on: October 06, 2011, 08:50:32 PM »

I think the Morgans should set Mz KC up for an explosion to put Sindy to shame.  How about the two of them be kicked back reading the latest newspaper stories of how Foxy Knoxy has become the new media darling.  lol  Maybe have some photos of Knox conveniently lying beside some of those courtroom fugly photos of KC in her prison makeup and ruffled shirt.   Monkey Devil! 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: October 06, 2011, 09:07:15 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

Baby..I think if I am correct, Casey dropped her case against Zenaida..shortly after she got out of jail..me thinks this is correct...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=11684.120
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
07/21/2011           Notice of Voluntary Dismissal
OF AMENDED COUNTERCLAIM; sent to rec 7/21/11
07/21/2011           Subpoena Returned Served

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: October 06, 2011, 09:08:23 PM »

I think the Morgans should set Mz KC up for an explosion to put Sindy to shame.  How about the two of them be kicked back reading the latest newspaper stories of how Foxy Knoxy has become the new media darling.  lol  Maybe have some photos of Knox conveniently lying beside some of those courtroom fugly photos of KC in her prison makeup and ruffled shirt.   Monkey Devil! 

Yep.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: October 06, 2011, 09:16:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys--

thanks Trimmy for the confirmation with the link..xxxx

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:03 AM »

I believe so.
Hope the baby is better. 

thanks Trimm - we all have it now - It's this crazy weather fluctuations.  I'm in my 40's and I don't remember weather being like this when I was growing up!!  By the way we have a tree in our back yard that was struck by lightening twice before we moved in and twice after we bought our house.  We had it cut down and gosh darn it lightening struck the spot where the tree USED to be!  We've had every expert under the sun look at it and no answers.  If anyone ever finds the slore let me know.  I'd like to invite her to an outdoor barbque.  I have a seat reserved for her!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #733 on: October 07, 2011, 06:56:52 AM »

Casey's upcoming deposition should take place at Beth's house.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: October 07, 2011, 06:58:57 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/07/casey-anthony-trademark-application-grant-media-rejection-government-protection-criminal-trial-found-not-guilty-verdict/
10/7/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Casey Anthony
The Government's Got My Back!!

Days after Casey Anthony cleared her own name ... someone else was already trying to hijack it -- by filing an application to trademark the words "Casey Anthony" ... WITHOUT her permission.

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: October 07, 2011, 10:29:28 AM »

Hello Monkeys--

thanks Trimmy for the confirmation with the link..xxxx

Good Morning, Guys--  Now it makes sense.  Thanks.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #736 on: October 07, 2011, 10:49:44 AM »

I really dislike KC.  I think she's flavored all the cases that I'm seeing in the news right now.  I mean, how many people have watched media stories about her and then used something she did to help them cover their tracks.  I keep wondering about Lisa Irwin and Aliayah Lunsford.  KC makes me second guess all parents from the get-go before I even read any of the facts. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: October 07, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »

Casey Anthony Trademark Isn't the Worst Idea

"The name Casey Anthony may be mud just about, well, everywhere. But news that the federal government stepped in to help the Florida mother protect her name from a company looking to trademark it just days after the "not guilty" verdict in the murder trial over daughter Caylee's death is intriguing. California-based Grant Media actually thought they could profit off the moniker"
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127034/casey_anthony_trademark_isnt_the
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: October 07, 2011, 03:26:23 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deposition-20111006,0,1724701.story
Casey Anthony won't say much in deposition Saturday
She is expected to take the Fifth

By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

9:47 a.m. EDT, October 7, 2011

The defamation suit against Casey Anthony was filed by Fernandez-Gonzalez after she was sought out during the investigation into Caylee's disappearance.

Matt Morgan said he doesn't expect the deposition to last long but said attorneys will have to run through the questions they consider essential to their case. Anthony's remote location during the deposition will not be revealed.

The questioning — and Casey Anthony's expected refusal to provide answers — will form the basis for the Morgans to ask Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon to determine whether her Fifth Amendment claims are legitimate.

A favorable ruling for the Morgans could then eventually lead to a deposition in which Anthony would be compelled to answer questions openly and honestly.

Though Matt Morgan would not reveal at this point the kinds of questions that will be asked, he said, "We're going to be asking her the tough questions. They are the questions the public would want answered."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: October 07, 2011, 03:26:55 PM »

I really dislike KC.  I think she's flavored all the cases that I'm seeing in the news right now.  I mean, how many people have watched media stories about her and then used something she did to help them cover their tracks.  I keep wondering about Lisa Irwin and Aliayah Lunsford.  KC makes me second guess all parents from the get-go before I even read any of the facts. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.