March 28, 2024, 06:38:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290702 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: October 07, 2011, 05:50:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/amanda-knox-pushes-casey-anthony-to-back-burner.html
 ::snipping2::
Knox has been the focus of a controversial Lifetime movie that her attorneys tried to stop, and so she can be seen as a media victim. Anthony drew her share of negative coverage, but she and her team also profited from a screwy system. ABC paid Anthony $200,000 to license video and photographs before she was charged in her child’s death.

Anthony’s getting money has cost her long term on the public-relations front. Many people see her story as tainted because it exposed the network gravy train.

Most news organizations want the Knox story. Any news organization that gets an Anthony interview will have a lot of explaining to do. And could anyone believe what Anthony, a well-documented liar, has to say?

ok, I'm brain dead here - up all night with a sick baby so plz someone help me.....by "network gravy train" & "any news org that gets an Anthony interview will have alot of explaining to do" is this in reference to the networks saying that don't pay & it turns out they give gifts & pay for pics etc ???
I believe so.
Hope the baby is better. 

thanks Trimm - we all have it now - It's this crazy weather fluctuations.  I'm in my 40's and I don't remember weather being like this when I was growing up!!  By the way we have a tree in our back yard that was struck by lightening twice before we moved in and twice after we bought our house.  We had it cut down and gosh darn it lightening struck the spot where the tree USED to be!  We've had every expert under the sun look at it and no answers.  If anyone ever finds the slore let me know.  I'd like to invite her to an outdoor barbque.  I have a seat reserved for her!!

Lmao!....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: October 08, 2011, 08:53:31 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-plead-video-deposition-undisclosed-location/story?id=14690394
Casey Anthony to Plead the Fifth in Video Deposition from Undisclosed Location
y CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 8, 2011

Casey Anthony is planning on pleading the fifth in the video deposition she is scheduled to give Saturday morning from an undisclosed remote location in Florida, according to her civil attorney Charles Greene.

The deposition is for the defamation case brought against her by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the woman who shared a name with the fictional nanny Anthony claimed abducted her daughter, Caylee.

Greene also indicated that he plans to challenge Fernandez-Gonzalez's claims that Anthony's use of her name damaged her life. She claims she lost her home and job because people believed she may have been involved in Caylee Anthony's disappearance. Fernandez-Gonzalez also alleges that she and her children received threats.

"I know everybody is interested," Greene said. "Fifty million people at least would like to be where I'm going to be, talking to Casey."

Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan, is undeterred by the knowledge that Anthony will likely plead the fifth in response to all his questions.

"Our plan really hasn't changed at all," Morgan said. "We're still going to ask her all the tough questions that America wants answered."

If Anthony refuses to answer the questions, there will be a hearing in the coming weeks in which a judge will go through all the questions and decide which are covered by the Fifth Amendment and which are not. Once this has been determined, there will be another video deposition for Fernandez-Gonzalez's attorneys to ask their allowed questions again and, at that point, Anthony will have to answer.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: October 08, 2011, 08:56:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/casey-anthony-be-deposed/nD8XC/
The deposition is scheduled for 9 a.m. and will be done by video conference from an undisclosed location in Florida.

Casey is expected to plead the fifth and not answer any questions during the deposition.

Stay with WFTV and WFTV.com for the latest on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: October 08, 2011, 09:17:11 AM »

Idiot. He must be still trying to drum up some money.Fifty million my butt!
"I know everybody is interested," Greene said. "Fifty million people at least would like to be where I'm going to be, talking to Casey."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-plead-video-deposition-undisclosed-location/story?id=14690394
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: October 08, 2011, 09:22:43 AM »

GM

I forgot how to copy a tweet...hehe

jfell tweeted   CA is wearing a Phillies hat and giant glasses on video deposition and she may be wearing a wig.

pb

PB- As you know, we're supposed to link back to tweets.  If you don't know how or can't remember how to post a tweet, please ask before posting it without a link.  Here is the link to the post where Klaas has a tutorial:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9830.msg1336496#msg1336496 and here is the link to our Test Thread in the Monkey Lounge so you or anyone else that needs help can practice:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.0
TEST AREA - FOR TESTING NEW FORUM FEATURES

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony wears Phillies hat and giant glasses on video deposition. She may be wearing a wig. -jfell
2 hours ago

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:19:23 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: October 08, 2011, 09:35:59 AM »

Is there a live feed?   

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 08, 2011, 09:39:00 AM »

Is there a live feed?   

It's over already.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: October 08, 2011, 09:45:11 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@KarenSL @mardy09 Jose and Cheney were not there.
4 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@wendyveal @cfnews13casey yes
6 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@Queen_LaQueefa @cfnews13casey that is the question...
6 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@suzikel6 @justjonalee bc she has an ongoing appeal. we will get answers in her next depo.
6 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@MARDY09 @cfnews13casey dolce and gabbana
7 minutes ago
@
@MARDY09 her face looked different. she wore a wig and DG sunglasses. she took the 5th to the majority of questions. smiled a few times.
16 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@Queen_LaQueefa the majority of our questions but not all
18 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@CFNews13Casey and DG sunglasses. White V Neck T-Shirt.
19 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
@
@JustJonalee she appeared in an apparent disguise and plead the 5th to the majority of our questions.
26 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
Wow
31 minutes ago
Matt Morgan
Walking in

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 08, 2011, 09:46:22 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ
@
@sony0613 it means we have to have another depo wherein the judge will compel her answers. she looked different and worse a disguise.
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 08, 2011, 09:53:06 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/october/325533/Casey-Anthony-pleads-the-Fifth-in-Gonzalez-case
Casey Anthony pleads the Fifth in Gonzalez case
Last Updated: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:29 AM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony appeared as expected for a deposition Saturday in the civil case involving Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, and as expected she did not answer questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony, who had said a woman named "Zenaida Gonzalez" kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Gonzalez says Anthony's accusation ruined her reputation. Anthony's attorneys say the lawsuit is frivolous because Anthony has maintained that this woman was not the Gonzalez she knew.

Anthony pleaded the Fifth Amendment via videoconference.

She continues to do just as she pleases........

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 08, 2011, 10:02:29 AM »

GM

I forgot how to copy a tweet...hehe

jfell tweeted   CA is wearing a Phillies hat and giant glasses on video deposition and she may be wearing a wig.

pb
Please don't post tweets without the necessary link.  MB

Video deposition of #CaseyAnthony just finished. -jfell
42 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony wears Phillies hat and giant glasses on video deposition. She may be wearing a wig. -jfell
44 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:20:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: October 08, 2011, 10:13:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-gives-depo-20111008,0,6946795.story
Casey Anthony case: Casey answers few questions, takes Fifth in civil-suit deposition
By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel

9:45 a.m. EDT, October 8, 2011
A disguised Casey Anthony, described as angry but composed, was deposed this morning in the civil case filed against her by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez.

She answered few questions and her attorney repeatedly invoked Anthony's Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination, according to attorney John Morgan.

Anthony answered general questions, such as was she present during her trial and was she in court for her attorney's opening statement, Morgan said. But more specific questions were met with the Fifth Amendment assertion.

Casey wore a Philadelphia Philllies baseball cap, "gigantic sunglasses" and what appeared to be a long wig during the deposition.

Casey and her sunglasses......   

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: October 08, 2011, 10:22:19 AM »

Morgan said on his tweet her face looked different....

Link?  MB
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:21:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #753 on: October 08, 2011, 10:36:59 AM »

KC thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.  I hope she grows a big nasty wart right on the end of her lying nose.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: October 08, 2011, 10:45:35 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/october/325533/Casey-Anthony-pleads-the-Fifth-in-Gonzalez-case
Casey Anthony pleads the Fifth in Gonzalez case
Last Updated: Saturday, October 08, 2011 9:29 AM
ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony appeared as expected for a deposition Saturday in the civil case involving Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, and as expected she did not answer questions.

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony, who had said a woman named "Zenaida Gonzalez" kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Gonzalez says Anthony's accusation ruined her reputation. Anthony's attorneys say the lawsuit is frivolous because Anthony has maintained that this woman was not the Gonzalez she knew.

Anthony pleaded the Fifth Amendment via videoconference.

She continues to do just as she pleases........

Thanks for the links trim.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: October 08, 2011, 10:46:30 AM »

KC thinks she's all that and a bag of chips.  I hope she grows a big nasty wart right on the end of her lying nose.

Me too, and there's some consolation in the fact that she has to keep hidden, scurrying around in disguise like the criminal that she is.
So much for freedom!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: October 08, 2011, 11:04:30 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/october/326108/Casey-Anthony-appears-in-cap,-sunglasses-for-deposition
Casey Anthony appears in cap, sunglasses for deposition

By Amanda Evans , Reporter
Last Updated: Saturday, October 08, 2011 10:54 AM
John Morgan and his team of attorneys video conferenced with Anthony and her attorneys at 8 o'clock Saturday morning. Morgan said he tried to keep the questioning brief and showed Anthony a picture of his client, Zenaida Gonzalez. Gonzalez was not present for the deposition.

Anthony was video conferencing from an undisclosed location and as expected she plead the Fifth ammendment.

Morgan read into Anthony's body language and said she seemed aggitated.

"Deep breathing, nostrils flaring," said Morgan, "She did not want to be there, clearly annoyed, but composed, courteous, not rude."

Morgan said he does not feel the Fifth ammendment right is proper in this case and will take this up with the judge.

Morgan spoke with Anthony for around 45 minutes but Anthony did not answer any questions.

A stinking photo of Casey can't compete with these guys!   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: October 08, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »

Thanks Trimm, for the appreciated updates!!!;   Bravo to the Morgans--really like them both so much.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: October 08, 2011, 12:20:24 PM »

A disguise?  Give me a break...the slore is playing games as usual..
Her face probably looked different cause she is fat now

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 08, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »

In case some of ya'll may have forgotten how to link back to twitter, here's a link to a tutorial from Klaasend:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9830.msg1336496#msg1336496

You can practice here:
TEST AREA - FOR TESTING NEW FORUM FEATURES
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=114.0

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.