April 26, 2024, 07:58:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291492 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: October 10, 2011, 01:30:56 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29440772/detail.html#ixzz1aOsl8WeX
Casey Deposition Video May Be Released
Lawyers File Request To Release Video
Amanda Ober, Staff Writer
POSTED: 1:06 pm EDT October 10, 2011
UPDATED: 1:13 pm EDT October 10, 2011

::snipping2::
Morgan and Morgan, the law firm representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, says it has made a request to Judge Lisa Munyon asking that it be allowed to release the video tape of the deposition to the media.

John Morgan told reporters Saturday that Casey Anthony showed up for the deposition disguised in a hat, sunglasses and a wig.

Casey and her attorney, Charles Greene, were at an undisclosed location and appeared in the offices of Morgan and Morgan via video conference.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29440772/detail.html#ixzz1aOv1g92R

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: October 10, 2011, 03:27:57 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys---

Great shots, Cookie. Thanks for doing that.  I'm going to try to get to Orlando next month since I have to go to Cape Canaveral for a cruise.  Hope I have time.

The cross is very nice.  I think it's too big for Cindy to grab and throw in the SUV.  Maybe that fat guy with the goofy grin who impersonates police officers could help.

It's very heartening to see the flowers and toys that people have left in Caylee's remembrance.  Isn't it strange that the public is more involved than her own family?  No money in it I guess.   I hope they are not involved in that park which is planned and looks lovely in the sketch. I will donate something to the park, but have to wait and see just who is behind it and who is involved.  I hope it actually does get built.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #802 on: October 10, 2011, 03:28:32 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Thanks for all the links, and, Cookie, thanks for the pictures of Caylee's site.
Here's a question for you all...Whatever happened to Joy Wray?  And Holly Gagne?  (It just occured to me...is Holly Gagne related to Holly's GMom over at the scary pro-Casey JB site?)
I wish I had an update on all the very bizarre minor players in this case.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #803 on: October 10, 2011, 03:35:51 PM »

Bringing this over from the last page.  Thanks to cookie and Brandi -- great team work guys!

I have forwarded the pics to Brandi via email asking her to post the pics for me..

These are really nice pics.  The flower beds holding the stuffed animals are just precious.  It's so wonderful that people take the time to maintain the memorial and keep it looking nice and neat.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #804 on: October 10, 2011, 03:47:12 PM »

Although that memorial is lovely, looking at those pics makes me want to put my hands around the slore's neck and squeeze.  Good thing I'm not a violent person who would do something like that.  Very good thing.

(It just occured to me...is Holly Gagne related to Holly's GMom over at the scary pro-Casey JB site?)

What scary pro-Casey JB site?  She has supporters?!?  I thought she only had a few lonely loser-type male admirers on her side.  Link?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: October 10, 2011, 05:12:40 PM »

Baby bear...according to the 3 people who maintain Caylee's site, the Anthony's will have nothing to do with the new memorial to Caylee..I forgot the name of those involved but it is one of the organizations that has been mentioned on here before...will try to find the facebook page with the picture of these site volunteers on it...supposedly that fb page has the info on the future memorial site on it.

While I was standing there listening to these people talking to other visitors, it crossed my mind that  it is sad that someone else is maintaining this property when the Anthony's live right around the corner..I also wandered if they ever drove by there or if they walked up there when no one was around...to me it would be so sad to see where my grandchild was thrown in such a cold damp place....did Casey ever drive past there after she so coldly threw her baby away?  It just baffles my mind to stand there and all these thoughts go through my head of hatred for Casey for what she did to this innocent child, how senseless and cold it was...makes me sad ..

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: October 10, 2011, 05:28:21 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
I'm at the state capitol to be on a #floridabar panel with @tonycolarossi and #courtbosskaren re: the #caseyanthony case. Where to begin?
1 hour ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-innocence-record-confessions-20111010,0,7743757.story
Florida's Innocence Commission votes to make cops record confessions
Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

4:49 p.m. EDT, October 10, 2011

ORLANDO - Florida's Innocence Commission, a blue-ribbon panel trying to come up with ways to keep innocent people from being convicted, voted Monday to recommend that police officers statewide record all suspect statements in violent felonies.

That would include murders, rapes, robberies and child abuse cases.

If a suspect is in custody at a police station, sheriff's office or other detention facility, the officer questioning him should record every word he says, according to the panel.

Circuit Judge Belvin Perry Jr., chief judge of Orange and Osceola counties and chairman of the panel, said the U.S. Supreme Court has long held that officers are free to lie.

On other issues, Orlando defense attorney Cheney Mason asked the panel to recommend two other reforms: Push for state funding for the Innocence Project, a non-profit that has helped free 273 wrongly-convicted inmates nationwide, based on DNA testing.

He also asked that it push the Legislature to ban from public disclosure the pretrial release of state evidence in criminal cases.

Mason recently helped defend Casey Anthony, the young Orlando mother acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter in a case that drew world-wide attention.

The pretrial release of evidence, Mason said "in legal terms is BS. It shouldn't happen."

No one on the panel voiced support for that proposal.

rstutzman@tribune.com or 407-650-6394.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #808 on: October 10, 2011, 05:38:22 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20118089-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody
Disguised Casey Anthony gives video deposition in civil case
By Camille Mann  October 10, 2011 11:45 AM 

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #809 on: October 10, 2011, 05:47:27 PM »

Baby bear...according to the 3 people who maintain Caylee's site, the Anthony's will have nothing to do with the new memorial to Caylee..I forgot the name of those involved but it is one of the organizations that has been mentioned on here before...will try to find the facebook page with the picture of these site volunteers on it...supposedly that fb page has the info on the future memorial site on it.

While I was standing there listening to these people talking to other visitors, it crossed my mind that  it is sad that someone else is maintaining this property when the Anthony's live right around the corner..I also wandered if they ever drove by there or if they walked up there when no one was around...to me it would be so sad to see where my grandchild was thrown in such a cold damp place....did Casey ever drive past there after she so coldly threw her baby away?  It just baffles my mind to stand there and all these thoughts go through my head of hatred for Casey for what she did to this innocent child, how senseless and cold it was...makes me sad ..

Thanks Cookie--that's good to know that the Anthonys have nothing to do with the plans for the park.  It disturbs me too to think about what Casey did to Caylee and heaved her into that swamp.  I hope the names of the dumbest jury in the world will be released soon.  It will be interesting.....

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 10, 2011, 05:50:09 PM »

C ::MonkeyBike::ookie, tks for the pic's!   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 10, 2011, 05:55:48 PM »

Thanks Cookie--that's good to know that the Anthonys have nothing to do with the plans for the park.  It disturbs me too to think about what Casey did to Caylee and heaved her into that swamp.  I hope the names of the dumbest jury in the world will be released soon.  It will be interesting.....

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #812 on: October 10, 2011, 07:05:28 PM »

Thanks Cookie--that's good to know that the Anthonys have nothing to do with the plans for the park.  It disturbs me too to think about what Casey did to Caylee and heaved her into that swamp. I hope the names of the dumbest jury in the world will be released soon.  It will be interesting.....

I don't know how you do it cookie.  I'd get so mad I'd make the evening news.  
"Hi, this is Kathi Belich reporting live from Hopespring Drive where an angry monkey just hammered on the Anthony door demanding to know why they've not grown a conscience yet.  More at 11.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: October 10, 2011, 08:20:48 PM »

KittyMom...lol..I know it is hard to refrain myself..I so wanted to go up to George the last time I was down and drove past his house..he was out cleaning/watering off the driveway..I wanted to say George! How can you not stand up for Caylee...in the end, he has stood up for her more than Cindy did...I am glad that he feels that Casey is guilty..now he just needs to get a job and get away from Cindy and living off of the foundation and Caylee.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: October 10, 2011, 08:27:34 PM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/correcting-and-replacing-top-searched-halloween-costumes-on-yahoo-2011-10-10
press release
Oct. 10, 2011, 8:00 p.m. EDT
CORRECTING and REPLACING Top Searched Halloween Costumes on Yahoo!
Pan Am Attendants, Charlie Sheen and Nicki Minaj Might Be Knocking On Your Door

From Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox trials to Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson, real life is oftentimes scarier than the fictional one portrayed on television and in the movies. And whether we agree with it or not, real life is often the catalyst for controversial Halloween costumes.

Most searched controversial costumes on Yahoo!, include:

1. Charlie Sheen

2. Casey & Caylee Anthony

3. Amanda Knox/Jessica Rabbit

Show up at my door looking like Casey Anthony and you won't be getting candy........... 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: October 10, 2011, 08:38:34 PM »

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/correcting-and-replacing-top-searched-halloween-costumes-on-yahoo-2011-10-10
press release

From Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox trials to Jeffrey Dahmer and Charles Manson, real life is oftentimes scarier than the fictional one portrayed on television and in the movies. And whether we agree with it or not, real life is often the catalyst for controversial Halloween costumes.

1. Charlie Sheen

Show up at my door looking like Casey Anthony and you won't be getting candy........... 

Depending on how realistic a Casey costume would be .... I'd think it would be dangerous to wear it. So many people hate her so much.

And I include myself.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: October 10, 2011, 08:39:50 PM »

I agree Brandi

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #817 on: October 10, 2011, 10:13:45 PM »

press release

1. Charlie Sheen

Show up dressed like Caylee and I might have a hissy-fit.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: October 11, 2011, 12:54:14 AM »

Cookie - TY

You took wonderful pictures; thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Also, thank you for your comments about what was going on - for those who haven't been there - it's nice to get the view point of someone who has.

Thanks, again.

Puzzler

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: October 11, 2011, 09:30:19 AM »

Cookie - TY

You took wonderful pictures; thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Also, thank you for your comments about what was going on - for those who haven't been there - it's nice to get the view point of someone who has.

Thanks, again.

Puzzler
ITA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.