March 28, 2024, 11:17:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290708 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 11, 2011, 12:42:03 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/orlando-pastor-sues-enquirer-over-casey-anthony-story-1907168.html
Orlando pastor sues 'Enquirer' over Casey Anthony story, alleging defamation
By Jane Musgrave
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011
Posted: 11:34 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011

WEST PALM BEACH — A Pentecostal minister is suing the National Enquirer, claiming it defamed him when it printed a story indicating he was under police investigation for possibly killing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony as part of a human sacrifice ritual.

"Bizarre Twist in Caylee's Murder, Minister Subject of Inquiry in Possible Human Sacrifice," according to a headline in the Boca Raton-based tabloid's Oct. 12, 2009 edition. A picture of Orlando pastor Richard Grund accompanied the story that promised readers "the horrible truth" about what happened to the 2-year-old daughter of Casey Anthony.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: October 11, 2011, 12:43:40 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/127244
Richard Grund Files Suit Against National Inquirer
Posted on October 11th, 2011
by Simon Barrett in Breaking News, crime
Read 35 times.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: October 11, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29450141/detail.html
Florida Bar Reviews 2 Complaints Against Baez
Casey Anthony Serving Probation
POSTED: 11:17 am EDT October 11, 2011
UPDATED: 11:36 am EDT October 11, 2011
Both complaints center around the way Baez handled Anthony and her case.

. It is part of the job whenever you fight an unpopular case," Baez told CNN in August.

It is not yet clear when the Bar expects to decide on the complaints.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29450141/detail.html#ixzz1aUN85iYG

How many attorneys in a little under three years , in one single case, defending one single person...get a total of 22 compliants lodged against them with the Bar Assoc?  The dudes like teflon..nothing ever sticks and I want to know why?

Cookie..thanks so much for the pics.

OT..Sister hoping you are feeling much better and getting stronger by the day.

All Monkeys..could Casey ever really disguise herself..all the pics of her over the years that have flooded (been sold) the news..long hair, short hair, blonde hair, hightlighted hair, straight hair, curly hair..we've seen them all..and the white sunglasses ..what a friggin slap in the face to the whole justice process.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: October 11, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
They won't be more specific“@yieldcurve23: @MichaelAndWendi mis representaion - from his opening statement?”
56 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#Fla bar: "lack of disclosure" and "misrepresentation"“@MichaelAndWendi: @bobkealing what are the two complaints?”
1 hour ago  http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: October 11, 2011, 02:10:38 PM »

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/11/ethical-complaints-against-jose-baez-move-forward/
October 11, 2011
Ethical complaints against Jose Baez move forward
Posted: 01:56 PM ET

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: October 11, 2011, 02:37:24 PM »

Special thanks to Brandi for posting the pictures of Caylee's site for me....very heartbreaking to see the site in person..

Cookie and Brandi thank you for sharing the pictures they are beautiful, but they have a haunting feeling to them, or eerie lonely feel,which is understandable,  I still dont see how Casey just threw her out there without a care its so sad thinking that little one was out there by herself and god's angels watching over her.

Thank you both for sharing and posting the pictures
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: October 11, 2011, 02:52:50 PM »

Thanks Cookie for the pictures.   Thanks Brandi for getting them posted.  I was able to go to the site back in July and I am amazed to see how much more has been left in memory of Caylee.  I wish that they would leave the cross up when they make the new site.  I left a purple teddy bear there and my daughter left a bear that had Caylee's birth year on it.  I use to be able to see it, but so much has been added. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: October 11, 2011, 03:08:44 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
They won't be more specific“@yieldcurve23: @MichaelAndWendi mis representaion - from his opening statement?”
56 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
#Fla bar: "lack of disclosure" and "misrepresentation"“@MichaelAndWendi: @bobkealing what are the two complaints?”
Yay!  Finally.    "Misrepresentation" in my opinion, could be anything.   If I had a year, I
couldn't list all of Baez's misrepresentations.  (Aren't those also known as lies?). Whatever happened to his contention that they had in their possession an actual photo of Zanny with Casey in the park?   He never produced that, now did he?  You go, Florida Bar....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 11, 2011, 03:14:46 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
56 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing
Yay!  Finally.    "Misrepresentation" in my opinion, could be anything.   If I had a year, I
couldn't list all of Baez's misrepresentations.  (Aren't those also known as lies?). Whatever happened to his contention that they had in their possession an actual photo of Zanny with Casey in the park?   He never produced that, now did he?  You go, Florida Bar....
Hey Monka 
I want in on the action.....    Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: October 11, 2011, 03:33:38 PM »

Great pictures Cookie. Thanks for posting them, Brandi.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 11, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-jose-baez-investigation-20111011,0,921628.story
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
3:48 p.m. EDT, October 11, 2011

Today, Baez issued a statement saying there is nothing new regarding the two complaints against him because they are still pending.

"I look forward to the Florida Bar investigating these matters because they, like the many others that came before them, have no merit," Baez said in a statement e-mailed to the Sentinel.

"When an attorney takes on an unpopular cause, especially one in the spotlight, he or she will face criticism," Baez added. "It is a small price to pay for our individual rights under our criminal justice system. Defense lawyers and prosecutors make these sacrifices on a daily basis as we labor towards justice and protect our freedom."

If probable cause is found in either complaint in the coming weeks and months, Baez would face a trial handled by a "referee."

In such a scenario, the Bar would present a case against Baez, and he would have the opportunity to defend himself.

The cases would become much more public if probable cause is found.

The process is meant to determine if Baez violated any rules, such as ethical or professional practices, governing attorney behavior

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: October 11, 2011, 04:47:53 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
56 minutes ago
bob kealing
bobkealing bob kealing

Nothing new to add ...but I just had to chime in.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: October 11, 2011, 05:16:05 PM »

http://www.fourthestatenewspaper.com/opinion/caylee-s-law-comes-too-quickly-1.2642115#.TpSwj7KVqT8
Caylee’s Law comes too quickly
Parents could face felony charges for failure to report their child missing after 24 hours
By Meg Skop
Opinion Writer
Published: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Updated: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 14:10

It will forever be difficult to disregard the acquittal this past June of allegedly irresponsible parent Casey Anthony. Many similar cases exist and are the motivation for the possible use of a new law, Caylee's Law.

In July 2008, two-year-old Florida toddler Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Her remains were discovered in December. Her mother, Casey Anthony, was tried for first- degree murder. Casey Anthony lied to the police about evidence and failed to notify anyone about her missing daughter for a month after the disappearance.

The public believed these acts of neglect and deceit were enough evidence of murder, but were surprised three years later when the trial was acquitted. Casey Anthony avoided the death penalty.

The incident has caused concerned parents and individuals to push for Caylee's Law. The potential law would place felony charges on a parent for failure to report their child missing after 24 hours.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: October 11, 2011, 05:28:08 PM »

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Casey_Anthony_Spurs_WVa_Missing_Child_Proposal_131548168.html
Posted: 5:02 PM Oct 11, 2011
Casey Anthony Spurs W.Va. Missing Child Proposal
Casey Anthony's July acquittal has West Virginia lawmakers considering a new criminal charge for failing to report missing children.
Reporter: The Associated Press
Email Address: news@wsaz.com

It proposes a 12-hour deadline to report when the child is under age 12, and 24 hours for older children.

Penalties hinge on the child's age. They would become more severe if failing to report endangers the child's health or is meant to conceal a crime.

The draft bill is meant for next year's regular session. Similar proposals have emerged in other states since a Florida jury acquitted Anthony in the death of daughter Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: October 11, 2011, 05:48:57 PM »

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/orlando-pastor-sues-enquirer-over-casey-anthony-story-1907168.html
Orlando pastor sues 'Enquirer' over Casey Anthony story, alleging defamation
By Jane Musgrave
Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Updated: 11:45 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011
Posted: 11:34 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2011

IEST PALM BEACH — A Pentecostal minister is suing the National Enquirer, claiming it defamed him when it printed a story indicating he was under police investigation for possibly killing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony as part of a human sacrifice ritual.

"Bizarre Twist in Caylee's Murder, Minister Subject of Inquiry in Possible Human Sacrifice," according to a headline in the Boca Raton-based tabloid's Oct. 12, 2009 edition. A picture of Orlando pastor Richard Grund accompanied the story that promised readers "the horrible truth" about what happened to the 2-year-old daughter of Casey Anthony.
I was wondering when he was going to do something. The things they talked about in that article were in CINDY's emails. I remember seeing the emails in a doc dump ages ago.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: October 11, 2011, 08:19:42 PM »

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Casey_Anthony_Spurs_WVa_Missing_Child_Proposal_131548168.html
Posted: 5:02 PM Oct 11, 2011
Casey Anthony Spurs W.Va. Missing Child Proposal
Casey Anthony's July acquittal has West Virginia lawmakers considering a new criminal charge for failing to report missing children.
Reporter: The Associated Press
Email Address: news@wsaz.com

It proposes a 12-hour deadline to report when the child is under age 12, and 24 hours for older children.

Penalties hinge on the child's age. They would become more severe if failing to report endangers the child's health or is meant to conceal a crime.

The draft bill is meant for next year's regular session. Similar proposals have emerged in other states since a Florida jury acquitted Anthony in the death of daughter Caylee.

The only thing is- if the parent is involved in the disappearance they can avoid responsibility for having to report it as that would be self incriminating......  5th and all that.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: October 11, 2011, 08:20:07 PM »

Great pictures Cookie. Thanks for posting them, Brandi.

Welcome

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: October 11, 2011, 08:27:24 PM »

Thanks Cookie for the pictures.   Thanks Brandi for getting them posted.  I was able to go to the site back in July and I am amazed to see how much more has been left in memory of Caylee.  I wish that they would leave the cross up when they make the new site.  I left a purple teddy bear there and my daughter left a bear that had Caylee's birth year on it.  I use to be able to see it, but so much has been added. 

I went empty handed since it was a spur of the moment to go. Luckily I had my cell camera with me. Like I said before, I will be back down here in a month and will try to get over there again..xxxxx. Other people brought flowers and notes while I was there..very somber moods by all of us...sad

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: October 11, 2011, 08:46:15 PM »

I went empty handed since it was a spur of the moment to go. Luckily I had my cell camera with me. Like I said before, I will be back down here in a month and will try to get over there again..xxxxx. Other people brought flowers and notes while I was there..very somber moods by all of us...sad

Thinking of sweet Caylee by dropping by is plenty.  So glad that you shared the pictures.  Yes, when I went it was somber.  It was surreal to look out and imagine what happened that night.  So so sad.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: October 11, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »

Baby bear...according to the 3 people who maintain Caylee's site, the Anthony's will have nothing to do with the new memorial to Caylee..I forgot the name of those involved but it is one of the organizations that has been mentioned on here before...will try to find the facebook page with the picture of these site volunteers on it...supposedly that fb page has the info on the future memorial site on it.

While I was standing there listening to these people talking to other visitors, it crossed my mind that  it is sad that someone else is maintaining this property when the Anthony's live right around the corner..I also wandered if they ever drove by there or if they walked up there when no one was around...to me it would be so sad to see where my grandchild was thrown in such a cold damp place....did Casey ever drive past there after she so coldly threw her baby away?  It just baffles my mind to stand there and all these thoughts go through my head of hatred for Casey for what she did to this innocent child, how senseless and cold it was...makes me sad ..

I hope you do not think I am totally crazy but your post brought something to mind...yesterday, my 21 year old son was on his way to work at 4:30 am when his car broke down in the boonies.   He left a message then walked 12.4 miles along highways, in fields, in the dark until he reached his work ( he hand carried his gps  to find his way ). I drove up and down the roads for three hours desperate to find  him.  Today I took him to work and cried...my baby walked this, my baby was on these dark roads and no one helped, etc.

Now I realize that is nothing compared to Caylee being murdered and tossed aside.   But I know I will never be able to drive those roads again without being upset about my son's experience.  I cannot image  how the Anthony's live there and go past the known areas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.