April 20, 2024, 01:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291364 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: October 14, 2011, 11:00:16 AM »

Thanks Texasmom.
I wish we could watch that seminar just to see if Mason could make it through without flipping the bird to anybody.

Isn't that the truth!!;  He'll probably not make it through the session without doing/saying something as equally childish.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #901 on: October 14, 2011, 06:26:21 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.
I wish we could watch that seminar just to see if Mason could make it through without flipping the bird to anybody.

Isn't that the truth!!;  He'll probably not make it through the session without doing/saying something as equally childish.

So Sad isnt it, that legal matters have evolved to grandstanding, childishness and down right lies. Justice has become clouded and they cloud it more to reverse truth and implant doubt.  Im really sick and tired of the antics and levels at which lawyers and criminals go to to dystroy justice.  I do check in every once in a while but i never forget my monkey friends miss u guys terribly. ill be checking out vdsloot trial next   love to all   sl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: October 14, 2011, 07:00:43 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.

So Sad isnt it, that legal matters have evolved to grandstanding, childishness and down right lies. Justice has become clouded and they cloud it more to reverse truth and implant doubt.  Im really sick and tired of the antics and levels at which lawyers and criminals go to to dystroy justice.  I do check in every once in a while but i never forget my monkey friends miss u guys terribly. ill be checking out vdsloot trial next   love to all   sl

ITA with what you've posted Sandy.  It really is sad.     It's good to see you again! 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 14, 2011, 09:59:31 PM »

Thanks Texasmom.

ITA with what you've posted Sandy.  It really is sad.     It's good to see you again! 

thanks muffy b hanging in the rafters will come down more often....promise  sl
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: October 15, 2011, 11:42:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-like-the-lindbergh-kidnapping.html
Casey Anthony: Like the Lindbergh kidnapping?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, The New York Times — posted by halboedeker on October, 15 2011 8:18 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #905 on: October 15, 2011, 11:50:07 AM »

Thanks Texasmom.

Yes it is sad sandy, and I feel the same as you do about the destruction of justice that we see all the time now.  It's very frustrating.   

It's always good to see you.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #906 on: October 15, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »

Thanks Texasmom.

YW trim!   

The little I'd read about it...looks like they want to keep it pretty secretive; like those of us that watched the trial DON'T KNOW what they'll be talking about. 

I don't think the seminar will be near long enough to discuss all the unethical behavior we all witnessed.  jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 15, 2011, 05:04:20 PM »

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-10-14/news/os-jury-interviews-debate-20111014_1_juror-interviews-orange-county-juror-fellow-jurors
When should we question jurors about their verdicts?
Two convicted men want to interview their jurors
(Orange County Jail)
October 14, 2011|By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

Whenever a jury in Florida finishes deliberations in a criminal case and reaches a verdict, its members always hear a variation of the same short speech from the judge.

"We have recognized for hundreds of years that a jury's deliberations, discussions and votes should remain their private affair as long as they wish it," reads the standard instruction for discharging the jury. "Therefore, the law gives you a unique privilege not to speak about the jury's work."

This privilege is not absolute, of course: A juror can be compelled to talk about jury-room discussions "by court order."

Now defense teams in two recent Orange County murder cases are seeking just that — a judge's authorization to interview jurors and have them revisit some aspects of their deliberations.

One request emerges from the high-profile conviction of James Robert "Bob" Ward in his wife's shooting death inside their Isleworth mansion two years ago. The other stems from the far less sensational 2009 killing in east Orange for which Devonte Tawon Walker was convicted.

The jury-interview requests are not unprecedented, but they are unusual. And at a time when juror decision-making is often scrutinized publicly — consider the Casey Anthony verdict — some say that forcing jurors to testify about their deliberations could turn people off to this essential role in the justice system.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: October 15, 2011, 06:23:50 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-like-the-lindbergh-kidnapping.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, The New York Times — posted by halboedeker on October, 15 2011 8:18 AM

Personally, I think the author(s) are just using the name "Casey Anthony" to get hits on their pages.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 16, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »

Personally, I think the author(s) are just using the name "Casey Anthony" to get hits on their pages.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: October 16, 2011, 10:10:33 AM »

bobkealing bob kealing
Sorry, several have asked don't know if true“@nodoubt12wrong: @freelancewoman I did email @bobkealing re CA interview..no response..”
15 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 16, 2011, 10:14:46 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 16, 2011, 10:20:10 AM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: October 16, 2011, 02:51:03 PM »

http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/10/16/diane-fanning-appears-on-e-true-hollywood-stories-casey-anthony/
Diane Fanning Appears on E! True Hollywood Stories: Casey Anthony
Posted by Administrator ⋅ 10/16/2011 ⋅

~ Peter Frampton
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: October 16, 2011, 05:37:27 PM »

So is anyone going to be watching E Hollywood when they have Casey on, I decided I wasnt going to watch even wrote E an email told them how disappointed I was in them and that as far as I was concern I would not ever turn that program back on.

I didnt watch Dr. Phil eithr None of the A's knows how to tell the truth anyways
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #915 on: October 16, 2011, 06:11:05 PM »

http://imaginepublicity.com/2011/10/16/diane-fanning-appears-on-e-true-hollywood-stories-casey-anthony/

ummmmmm...something is off in the title. See my glowed above  Monkey Devil! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: October 16, 2011, 06:25:50 PM »

You got that right, Nut.
Do we know if Monster Mom is actually appearing in this program?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 16, 2011, 06:39:22 PM »

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: October 16, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »

did I miss it? what is the date today? oh well...could care less about E True Hollywood Story on Casey Anthony...why flatter her by having a show about her? she will be watching..munching on chips and salsa and a Corona...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 16, 2011, 09:15:08 PM »

did I miss it? what is the date today? oh well...could care less about E True Hollywood Story on Casey Anthony...why flatter her by having a show about her? she will be watching..munching on chips and salsa and a Corona...

Thought it was scheduled for Wednesday:

Does Casey Anthony rate an “E! True Hollywood Story”? Well, she’s getting one at 10 p.m. Wednesday on E!, of course.

Snipped from: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-gets-e-true-hollywood-story.html

Is the one one tonight a different one?

Color me confused. Not that I would watch it anyway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.