April 19, 2024, 01:39:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291331 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 16, 2011, 09:18:20 PM »

not watching it either day..

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: October 17, 2011, 12:03:18 AM »

Sorry I've been absent, real life stuff. A couple of points I'd like to make here. First re True Hollywood Story and slore. I've watched that program before, and they've been REALLY hard on some people they've covered. They've made it clear they were drug addicts, murderers (thinking of Spector) etc. I don't think they'll paint the murderess in any kind of sympathetic light, jmho and hope. It'll hopefully make it clear to everyone just what a lieing, killer manipulator she is, that is, if they remain true to their past converage on people of "interest". Agreed though, "hollywood" shouldn't be said in the same breath as "it".

Second, apparently, you don't have to be a member of the bar to attend the seminar/Lessons in Ethics & Professionalism! It's $100 if you're not a member with a reception to follow. Anyone game? I'll pay your registration, and you can report back to us. And.... if you think about it for a second, not that Mason is any better, but how the *ell could they hold such a seminar and invite Bozo? Wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle black? I mean a lesson in ethics and professionalism with Bozo speaking........ omg in heaven, my tongue practically just fell off putting that in the same sentence!. LOL, the whole Bar Association of Florida would have agreed that to have Bozo there would have been a mockery! JMO, Mason was the lesser of the 2 evils, and they needed someone to stand/speak as an example of NOT! Anyway, my offer stands, you contact Marie West, Seminars/Events Manager, at mariew@ocbanet.org or 407-422-4551, ext. 233, just pm me! Think I'll email her and ask for details on the agenda; topics etc. If she answers, I'll post it here!
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:38 AM »

Ethics and Professionalism etc. etc. etc. against Baez and Mason 

http://www.noethics.net/News/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1812%3Aethics-complaint-v-casey-anthony-attorneys-jose-baez-a-james-mason-&catid=35%3Aattorney-misfits&Itemid=54
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: October 17, 2011, 07:29:34 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/barbara-walters-casey-anthony-interview-jose-baez-dinner/#.TpwQULIg-T8
10/17/2011 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Barbara Walters
Please Give Me Casey Anthony
But Don't Hug Me, Jose!

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, had dinner with Barbara Walters Sunday night.  She was clearly trying to butter him up for an interview with his infamous client ...  but when Jose went in for the hug, Barbara blanched.

Baez, his wife, Walters and Frank Langella (they had just gone to see his play) all dined at Orso in Manhattan for Jose's birthday. Our photog tried getting details about a possible asking price for the interview -- but no one was talking.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 17, 2011, 07:39:21 AM »

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/barbara-walters-angling-for-casey-anthony-interview/
Barbara Walters Angling For Casey Anthony Interview
October 17th, 2011 6:28 AM by Free Britney

Read more celebrity gossip at: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/10/barbara-walters-angling-for-casey-anthony-interview/#ixzz1b2QCT6eB

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 17, 2011, 09:26:07 AM »

Bawa is a has been..she used to be great but now she is selling her soul to the devil.
done with the View for sure now.. bahhhhh

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #926 on: October 17, 2011, 10:25:14 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/barbara-walters-casey-anthony-interview-jose-baez-dinner/#.TpwQULIg-T8
10/17/2011 1:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Barbara Walters
Please Give Me Casey Anthony
But Don't Hug Me, Jose!

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, had dinner with Barbara Walters Sunday night.  She was clearly trying to butter him up for an interview with his infamous client ...  but when Jose went in for the hug, Barbara blanched.

Baez, his wife, Walters and Frank Langella (they had just gone to see his play) all dined at Orso in Manhattan for Jose's birthday. Our photog tried getting details about a possible asking price for the interview -- but no one was talking.
I'm so mean all I can think is that any intelligent woman isn't going to want Bozo rubbing his KC cooties and def atty slime on her.  Bet his wife blanches in horror when he reaches for her too.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: October 17, 2011, 11:53:21 AM »

Wonder if Baba will ask what kind of tree she would be?
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: October 17, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »

Any takers? No email response from her yet sigh:(

Sorry I've been absent, real life stuff. A couple of points I'd like to make here. First re True Hollywood Story and slore. I've watched that program before, and they've been REALLY hard on some people they've covered. They've made it clear they were drug addicts, murderers (thinking of Spector) etc. I don't think they'll paint the murderess in any kind of sympathetic light, jmho and hope. It'll hopefully make it clear to everyone just what a lieing, killer manipulator she is, that is, if they remain true to their past converage on people of "interest". Agreed though, "hollywood" shouldn't be said in the same breath as "it".

Second, apparently, you don't have to be a member of the bar to attend the seminar/Lessons in Ethics & Professionalism! It's $100 if you're not a member with a reception to follow. Anyone game? I'll pay your registration, and you can report back to us. And.... if you think about it for a second, not that Mason is any better, but how the *ell could they hold such a seminar and invite Bozo? Wouldn't that be the pot calling the kettle black? I mean a lesson in ethics and professionalism with Bozo speaking........ omg in heaven, my tongue practically just fell off putting that in the same sentence!. LOL, the whole Bar Association of Florida would have agreed that to have Bozo there would have been a mockery! JMO, Mason was the lesser of the 2 evils, and they needed someone to stand/speak as an example of NOT! Anyway, my offer stands, you contact Marie West, Seminars/Events Manager, at mariew@ocbanet.org or 407-422-4551, ext. 233, just pm me! Think I'll email her and ask for details on the agenda; topics etc. If she answers, I'll post it here!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: October 17, 2011, 01:58:25 PM »

I was planning on responding.  I need to go back and check the date of the seminar first though.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 17, 2011, 02:57:07 PM »

Isn't that David Palmer a prisoner @ Folsom?

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: October 17, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127470/casey_anthony_makes_barbara_walters
Casey Anthony Makes Barbara Walters Go Too Far
Posted by Jeanne Sager
on October 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think Casey Anthony should just come out of hiding and do an interview already. Hearing her tired excuses regarding her behavior after daughter Caylee's death could be the only way to keep mainstream journalists from digging themselves into holes so deep there's no climbing out. Barbara Walters, I'm talking about you.

The talk show host was spotted with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, over the weekend, in an obvious ploy to get in good for a tete a tete with Casey. Which wouldn't be such a big deal if they'd stuck to an office building with a team of other lawyers in tow. But the sleazy details of their meeting make the allegations earlier this month that network producers babysat for Amanda Knox's half sisters (so far just rumors) to get an interview sound almost quaint.

At least that would have been a real service to the family. But TMZ has video of Walters with actor Frank Langella in tow on an apparent double date with Baez and his wife at New York's famous Orso Restaurant. Baez was in town for a special sit-down with Walters that will air on ABC about Anthony's verdict.

~ Peter Frampton
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: October 17, 2011, 07:01:47 PM »

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127470/casey_anthony_makes_barbara_walters
Posted by Jeanne Sager

I hate to say it, but I'm starting to think Casey Anthony should just come out of hiding and do an interview already. Hearing her tired excuses regarding her behavior after daughter Caylee's death could be the only way to keep mainstream journalists from digging themselves into holes so deep there's no climbing out. Barbara Walters, I'm talking about you.

The talk show host was spotted with Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, over the weekend, in an obvious ploy to get in good for a tete a tete with Casey. Which wouldn't be such a big deal if they'd stuck to an office building with a team of other lawyers in tow. But the sleazy details of their meeting make the allegations earlier this month that network producers babysat for Amanda Knox's half sisters (so far just rumors) to get an interview sound almost quaint.

At least that would have been a real service to the family. But TMZ has video of Walters with actor Frank Langella in tow on an apparent double date with Baez and his wife at New York's famous Orso Restaurant. Baez was in town for a special sit-down with Walters that will air on ABC about Anthony's verdict.

The Baden's were there as well according to the video shown by Vinnie Politan on HLN.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: October 17, 2011, 07:30:53 PM »

Baez better hurry up and sell that interview what with Foxy Knoxy stealing the headlines and now Lisa Irwin's mother...

Casey who???   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 17, 2011, 08:46:14 PM »

Posted by Jeanne Sager

The Baden's were there as well according to the video shown by Vinnie Politan on HLN.

Yes, you can see Linda in the video Trimm posted at: http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/17/barbara-walters-casey-anthony-interview-jose-baez-dinner/#.TpwQULIg-T8

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: October 17, 2011, 09:16:52 PM »

Bawa is a has been..she used to be great but now she is selling her soul to the devil.

bobwa is officially struck with the "anthony curse".......she can thank blowhole for her demise......people already can't stand this has been....she ain't seen ugly til she interviews the skank baby killer!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: October 18, 2011, 01:45:35 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-anthony-judge-stan-strickland-resign/nFH6F/#c57745
Posted: 6:16 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, 2011
Casey Anthony Judge Stan Strickland to resign

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. —

Only WFTV has found out that the judge who first oversaw Casey Anthony's murder trial is leaving the bench altogether.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is also the same judge who sentenced Casey to jail time and probation for her check fraud charges.

Why is Strickland stepping down? In a word, he said he's "weary."

~ Peter Frampton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: October 18, 2011, 02:50:50 AM »

Her email response I got today, note no mention of the itinerary, topics, etc.
Good afternoon.

Due to the response we’ve had, we’re limiting seminar attendance to OCBA members only.

Thank you.
Marie West

Events/Seminars Manager

I was planning on responding.  I need to go back and check the date of the seminar first though.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 18, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/casey-anthony-judge-stan-strickland-resign/nFH6F/#c57745
Posted: 6:16 p.m. Monday, Oct. 17, 2011
Casey Anthony Judge Stan Strickland to resign

Video at link.
ORLANDO, Fla. —

Only WFTV has found out that the judge who first oversaw Casey Anthony's murder trial is leaving the bench altogether.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland is also the same judge who sentenced Casey to jail time and probation for her check fraud charges.

Why is Strickland stepping down? In a word, he said he's "weary."

<snipped>

There are also indications that accusations against Strickland made in court by Casey Anthony's defense team could be resurfacing.

<snipped>

Now, there's talk that his appearance on Grace's show has led to a Judicial Qualifications Committee complaint against the judge.

"We are certainly prepared that should they want to press that point, we are going to defend his right to make the comments he's made vigorously," Sheaffer said.

We checked with the Judicial Qualifications Committee and so far, there's no record of a complaint.

But a complaint would not become public unless the Judicial Qualifications Committee finds probable cause to believe Strickland broke the rules.
_____

More Anthony collateral damage.

I for one, am sad to hear of Strickland's resignation.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 18, 2011, 08:48:07 AM »

bobwa is officially struck with the "anthony curse".......she can thank blowhole for her demise......people already can't stand this has been....she ain't seen ugly til she interviews the skank baby killer!

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.