March 29, 2024, 03:43:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290738 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2011, 08:58:19 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I did not watch the interview but I did see a snippet last night, where CA said she was an "awesome mother". 

How was KC an awesome mother?   I hear she was a good mother, how?  No one has said how she is a good mother.

I have not seen one photo of KC teaching the baby how to eat, how to swim, walk or crawl.

She was a good photographer, maybe, but how on earth was she a "good mother"?

The time was approaching that Caylee would need more than the nice toys George and Cindy bought her.  At the age of almost three, little Caylee should have been having play dates and going to story time at the library and be among other children, and not being set in front of toys at home day after day to play by herself, or being put in bed with Casey and her latest boyfriend at night.  If Casey was such an "awesome mother", why did Cindy have to beg and threaten Casey to get her butt home and look after her?
JMHO  Look at the company Casey kept.  Had she befriended any other young mothers with children? 

ITA Muffy...Casey was living the single lifestyle while letting Caylee hang out with her.  She didn't parent Caylee..she let her hang out with her when she felt she had to..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2011, 09:01:10 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/15/ijvm.01.html
ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Aired September 15, 2011 - 19:00:00   ET

::snipping2::
CINDY ANTHONY: I know that Caylee`s soul would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death. And I know that it was an accident. And until someone can prove it differently, that`s what I believe. And I`m hoping someday we`ll find out what happened to Casey.

And I`m not going to be her judge and jury. God is her judge. And he let her free.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Holly Hughes, criminal defense attorney, you watched this trial moment by moment, I think that Cindy is very emboldened by the "not guilty" verdict to say, hey, do not pin anything on my daughter. And in a sense, she does have a point that the jury found her daughter not guilty on all counts, even though most people in America think the jury got it completely wrong, myself, included.

HOLLY HUGHES, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Right, Jane. We see this with a lot of criminals. You know, just because a jury finds you not guilty doesn`t mean you`re innocent. And one of the jurors actually said that, Jane, in the interview said, "You know, just because we couldn`t find something to convict her of does not mean we think she`s innocent." So, even the jury had a hard time letting her go. They did what they thought was right.

But let`s back up a second, Jane. Do you remember -- I mean, you and I watched every second of this trial together. The defense, themselves, made such a big to do about how when a pet in the Anthony family died, they had a funeral for then pet. And then Cindy`s going to go on national TV and say, it`s ok that my daughter dumped my granddaughter in the woods, because, poof, the soul is gone anyway. When they memorialized the pet, wrapped them up all special and had a big funeral for them. Unbelievable.
Cindy needs to read her Bible.  God wouldn't let someone just go free.  He will, however, remove His hand from their lives and give them over to their reprobate mind.  Is he doing this with KC?  I don't know the mind of God, but I do know that He is just and His vengeance is eternal. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2011, 09:21:32 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I did not watch the interview but I did see a snippet last night, where CA said she was an "awesome mother".  How was KC an awesome mother?   I hear she was a good mother, how?  No one has said how she is a good mother.

I have not seen one photo of KC teaching the baby how to eat, how to swim, walk or crawl.

She was a good photographer, maybe, but how on earth was she a "good mother"?

The time was approaching that Caylee would need more than the nice toys George and Cindy bought her.  At the age of almost three, little Caylee should have been having play dates and going to story time at the library and be among other children, and not being set in front of toys at home day after day to play by herself, or being put in bed with Casey and her latest boyfriend at night.  If Casey was such an "awesome mother", why did Cindy have to beg and threaten Casey to get her butt home and look after her?
JMHO  Look at the company Casey kept.  Had she befriended any other young mothers with children? 

ITA Muffy...Casey was living the single lifestyle while letting Caylee hang out with her.  She didn't parent Caylee..she let her hang out with her when she felt she had to..
I'm in total agreement here.  We never saw any pictures of Caylee with other children, did we?  I have tons of photos of my kids with their friends and cousins, even at very young ages.  Just from the activity on Casey's phone and computer shows that she paid little or no attention to Caylee when she was alone.
Cindy reminds me of Dustin Hoffman in "Rainman"...her mantra of "Casey was an excellent mother" is something I think she repeats over and over again to convince herself it was true.  Awesome or excellent mothers are not usually characterized as unfit by their own mothers, or threatened with suing for child custody.  But in Smirky Mcsmirkypants world, I guess that defines a "good" mother.  Delusions 'R Us must have a sale on logic and ol' Smirky bought out the store.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2011, 09:31:26 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528944,00.html
Casey Anthony Is Undergoing Psychological Treatment
By Steve Helling
Thursday September 15, 2011 07:50 PM EDT

After Casey Anthony was released from prison, her attorney, Jose Baez, said she would seek psychological treatment.

Now, a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE exclusively that the Florida woman has been seeing a grief counselor – and will soon start seeing a female psychiatrist.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2011, 09:53:48 AM »

By the way, I just rewatched the Larry King interview with George and Cindy, (where George is mercifully silent,) and Cindy hammers home the line about how many tipsters have come up with credible sightings of Caylee.  Tennessee, California, Florida...This is right before the remains of Caylee were found.  Cindy is so ridiculous.  She says, people in this type of situation will do one of several things, then she names two.  One, "they will go into a recluse and withdraw".  Okay, how is that possible? A recluse is a person, not a convent or monastery.  She is just like Casey,ignorant and ill educated, but trying to pretend that she is superior to others she by using words incorrectly.  I'm reading a book called "The Sociopath Next Door" by Martha Stout, and the descriptions match Cindy, as well as Casey.
One of them was knowing you aren't as smart or well liked as others, you work in a position where you have control over others, low level managers being one example.  Having no conscience is an irreversible character flaw, one that Cindy may have passed on to Casey.  I don't know if it's genetic or modeled behavior, but I'll bet psychiatrists would have a field day with the two of them. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2011, 10:12:26 AM »

http://theklaasact.blogspot.com/2011/09/reward-for-bad-behavior.html?spref=tw
The Klaas Act
Recover the Missing, Stop the Trafficking and Punish the Perps!!!

Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Reward for Bad Behavior

Well said!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »

Holy crap, I'll say Ono!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2011, 10:44:06 AM »

Hi Monks.  yes, I watched the second part of the interview and it made me realize how truly SICK CA is.  She is as sick as KC. She was KC's teacher. I don't have to go over the crazy statements, you already know them. But to SEE her say those things brings them into a totally different light. To watch her eyes....frankly it's scary! To say she is in denial is BS...she is not in denial...she completely understands what KC did...her statements proved it to me. She KNOWS KC killed Caylee...but she doesn't know how...she knows KC threw Caylee in the swamp like trash.....I have no doubt in my mind that IF KC called her and said she wanted to come home, CA would welcome her with open arms and kick GA out.

As far a JB being in the Aruba case....hahahahahaha....he is suppose to be their forensic expert...LOL...he is more or less a consultant!  Boy are they in trouble! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 10:45:53 AM »

The Klaas Act

thanks trim.....super article

A week earlier Drew Kesse came out swinging. He called the Anthony’s “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families,” and Dr. Phil “a pimp for (airing) this garbage”. I was looking forward to supporting Drew’s position on the program, but alas the opportunity was never presented. Therefore, I’d like to take a moment to explain why Drew is right, why Dr. Phil is wrong, and why the Anthony’s have outstayed their welcome.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 16, 2011, 11:54:38 AM »

The Klaas Act

thanks trim.....super article

A week earlier Drew Kesse came out swinging. He called the Anthony’s “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families,” and Dr. Phil “a pimp for (airing) this garbage”. I was looking forward to supporting Drew’s position on the program, but alas the opportunity was never presented. Therefore, I’d like to take a moment to explain why Drew is right, why Dr. Phil is wrong, and why the Anthony’s have outstayed their welcome.

Good morning Monkeys,
This was a great article and I'm sorry that Mr. Kesse wasn't given more of an opportunity to render his opinion of the Anthonys.  It is true that "The Anthonys wouldn't know the truth if it kicked them in the butt."  Well, the truth has been kicking them in their butts for three years.  The only reaction from them is wondering why their butts are so sore.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2011, 12:48:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-must-pay-costs-20110915,0,3140977.story
Casey Anthony: Judge says Casey should pay more than $97K toward investigation costs
By David Breen, Orlando Sentinel

2:42 p.m. EDT, September 15, 2011

A judge has ruled that Casey Anthony should be responsible for paying more than $97,000 toward the costs associated with the investigation into her missing daughter.

Judge Belvin Perry issued the ruling today. The amount is less than one-fifth of what prosecutors sought.

Anthony, who was acquitted of murder in July, has been ordered to pay the following:

•$61,505.12 to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement

•$10,283.90 to the Metropolitan Bureau of Investigation

•$25,837.96 to the Orange County Sheriff's Office

•$50 to the State Attorney's Office.

The total comes to $97,676.98.
I think she should have to pay for her attorney's fees also since they were all in on the  scheme!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »

The Klaas Act

Well said!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2011, 12:58:19 PM »

I didn't watch either interview!!  I didn't even watch the clips on other networks.  I got my information from here and other places. 

I'm wondering if asking those to not watch on my FB page peeked their curiosity to watch. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2011, 01:24:51 PM »

I didn't watch either interview!!  I didn't even watch the clips on other networks.  I got my information from here and other places. 

I'm wondering if asking those to not watch on my FB page peeked their curiosity to watch. 

I didn't either.  Even with my yearning curiosity, I held true to my belief that if we the people watch this nonsense then we allow a new line to be drawn in regards to the media (and all the others) making money off of a murdered child.  Now that they see the approval of society (we approve that by giving high ratings to this interview) in interviewing the grandparents (the very people that we KNOW lied to get their daughter off) they will assume that we will give the approval of skank too.  From all of the people that I heard were not watching the show the ratings should have been low...guess people couldn't hold out.  No need to watch it immediately...it is plastered all over the internet...we can watch it anytime.  I just feel strongly that we shouldn't have given them the ratings.  Says bad things about America.  This is only my belief and not meant toward anyone here that decided to watch. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2011, 01:25:57 PM »

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/28921
Casey Anthony is Offered Cash by TMR Entertainment for Bikini Photos
by Cletus P. Stillwater, Jr. September - 16 - 2011

TMR Entertainment has heard about the financial difficulties of Casey Anthony. It seems Casey is being charged over $100,000.00 by the State of Florida for the cost of the investigation surrounding her daughter’s death. While we at TMR Entertainment find Casey Antony’s alleged acts deplorable we do recognized the celebrity and entertainment value surrounding this woman. It is for that reason we are offering to make Casey Antony one of our featured Celebrity Babes

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2011, 01:27:37 PM »

Hi Monks.  yes, I watched the second part of the interview and it made me realize how truly SICK CA is.  She is as sick as KC. She was KC's teacher. I don't have to go over the crazy statements, you already know them. But to SEE her say those things brings them into a totally different light. To watch her eyes....frankly it's scary! To say she is in denial is BS...she is not in denial...she completely understands what KC did...her statements proved it to me. She KNOWS KC killed Caylee...but she doesn't know how...she knows KC threw Caylee in the swamp like trash.....I have no doubt in my mind that IF KC called her and said she wanted to come home, CA would welcome her with open arms and kick GA out.

As far a JB being in the Aruba case....hahahahahaha....he is suppose to be their forensic expert...LOL...he is more or less a consultant!  Boy are they in trouble! 

Cindy's probably already lined up a U-Haul to pack George and his belongings up and move his @ss out. (she's just waitin' for that phone call from the evil beotch) We know she'll choose Skanky over George every time, even when Skanky kills her own grand daughter. This family is beyond sick and despicable. They are down right dangerous to society, IMO.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2011, 01:31:54 PM »

TMR Entertainment has heard about the financial difficulties of Casey Anthony. It seems Casey is being charged over $100,000.00 by the State of Florida for the cost of the investigation surrounding her daughter’s death. While we at TMR Entertainment find Casey Antony’s alleged acts deplorable we do recognized the celebrity and entertainment value surrounding this woman. It is for that reason we are offering to make Casey Antony one of our featured Celebrity Babes

ewww...disgusting.  They must have very low standards if they consider skank a babe!  pukel pukel

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2011, 01:36:25 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
09/15/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
OF ZENAIDA GONZALEZ

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2011, 01:39:32 PM »

Hope everyone sees the pay ,It ought to knock her ego down some.  $100 and lunch at a mall food court.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 01:47:05 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528944,00.html
Casey Anthony Is Undergoing Psychological Treatment
By Steve Helling
Thursday September 15, 2011 07:50 PM EDT

After Casey Anthony was released from prison, her attorney, Jose Baez, said she would seek psychological treatment.

Now, a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE exclusively that the Florida woman has been seeing a grief counselor – and will soon start seeing a female psychiatrist.

She needed counseling a LONG time ago, for being a Narcissistic psychopath!  May have avoided all this, rather than mom enabling her.  Needs counseling for grief of the loss of her child, SHE murdered? HAH!  I suppose these counselors are pro bono as well?   

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.