March 28, 2024, 03:39:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290700 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2011, 01:51:31 PM »

http://www.tmrzoo.com/2011/28921
Casey Anthony is Offered Cash by TMR Entertainment for Bikini Photos
by Cletus P. Stillwater, Jr. September - 16 - 2011

TMR Entertainment has heard about the financial difficulties of Casey Anthony. It seems Casey is being charged over $100,000.00 by the State of Florida for the cost of the investigation surrounding her daughter’s death. While we at TMR Entertainment find Casey Antony’s alleged acts deplorable we do recognized the celebrity and entertainment value surrounding this woman. It is for that reason we are offering to make Casey Antony one of our featured Celebrity Babes
 ::snipping2::

Celebrity WTF?  They find her acts deplorable, but think they are going to make money off of her?  How hypocritical!  She's not even pretty IMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2011, 01:53:24 PM »

I wonder if the grief counselor is that nutty as a fruitcake woman from the trial?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2011, 02:05:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-did-oprah-winfreys-exit-spur-interest.html
Casey Anthony: Did Oprah Winfrey’s exit spur interest?
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Oz, Dr. Phil, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, WFTV, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 16 2011 1:26 PM

Why did the Casey Anthony story grip so much of America?

Bill Shine, Fox News executive vice president of programming, offered a theory today.

“It was a story, in terms of Americans and people who work in news, that surprised everybody,” Shine told me. “The reason I think it became what it was is because ‘Oprah’ is off the air. People across the country, especially many women, were searching for a story in that time period.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »

I wonder if the grief counselor is that nutty as a fruitcake woman from the trial?
I wondered the same thing.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2011, 02:46:42 PM »

Perhaps they share cocktails during their sessions?   The only grief I can see Casey expressing is the lack of alcohol left in her glass...

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2011, 03:27:09 PM »

TMR Entertainment has heard about the financial difficulties of Casey Anthony. It seems Casey is being charged over $100,000.00 by the State of Florida for the cost of the investigation surrounding her daughter’s death. While we at TMR Entertainment find Casey Antony’s alleged acts deplorable we do recognized the celebrity and entertainment value surrounding this woman. It is for that reason we are offering to make Casey Antony one of our featured Celebrity Babes

Hope everyone sees the pay ,It ought to knock her ego down some.  $100 and lunch at a mall food court.

Yes, it's a prankish, tongue in cheek offer.

They know she would never take it.

They think they are being clever and comical, I believe.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2011, 03:33:07 PM »

This thing reads to me TMR Entertainment "find Casey Anthony's alleged acts deplorable", but they're willing to overlook that if there there's money to be made. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2011, 04:08:18 PM »

Hope everyone sees the pay ,It ought to knock her ego down some.  $100 and lunch at a mall food court.

The entire article is great satire!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2011, 04:09:59 PM »

OMG...how funny.....$100 and lunch at the food court......too funny!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2011, 04:10:36 PM »

Hi Monks.  yes, I watched the second part of the interview and it made me realize how truly SICK CA is.  She is as sick as KC. She was KC's teacher. I don't have to go over the crazy statements, you already know them. But to SEE her say those things brings them into a totally different light. To watch her eyes....frankly it's scary! To say she is in denial is BS...she is not in denial...she completely understands what KC did...her statements proved it to me. She KNOWS KC killed Caylee...but she doesn't know how...she knows KC threw Caylee in the swamp like trash.....I have no doubt in my mind that IF KC called her and said she wanted to come home, CA would welcome her with open arms and kick GA out.

As far a JB being in the Aruba case....hahahahahaha....he is suppose to be their forensic expert...LOL...he is more or less a consultant!  Boy are they in trouble! 

Cindy's probably already lined up a U-Haul to pack George and his belongings up and move his @ss out. (she's just waitin' for that phone call from the evil beotch) We know she'll choose Skanky over George every time, even when Skanky kills her own grand daughter. This family is beyond sick and despicable. They are down right dangerous to society, IMO.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528944,00.html
Casey Anthony Is Undergoing Psychological Treatment
By Steve Helling
Thursday September 15, 2011 07:50 PM EDT

After Casey Anthony was released from prison, her attorney, Jose Baez, said she would seek psychological treatment.

Now, a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE exclusively that the Florida woman has been seeing a grief counselor – and will soon start seeing a female psychiatrist.

She needed counseling a LONG time ago, for being a Narcissistic psychopath!  May have avoided all this, rather than mom enabling her.  Needs counseling for grief of the loss of her child, SHE murdered? HAH!  I suppose these counselors are pro bono as well?   

My feelings exactly.....grief counseling from the nut case that testified in the trial I assume!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2011, 04:13:02 PM »

My thought as well and I'd BET on it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2011, 04:25:48 PM »

I just thought of something....

In the Dr. Phil interview, Cindy said KC was an "awesome" mother.

Is "awesome" the word that Mallory used on the stand during the trial?

Didn't Mallory say that KC was an "awesome" mom and Baez said "Awesome?" and Mallory shook her head yes?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2011, 05:37:30 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/16/nancy-grace-casey-anthony-jury-harvey-levin-tmz-live-this-is-america-i-can-speak-my-mind/
Nancy Grace on Tot Mom Criticism
"I Can Speak My Mind
... This Is AMERICA!" 9/16/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: September 16, 2011, 05:42:47 PM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20528944,00.html
Casey Anthony Is Undergoing Psychological Treatment
By Steve Helling
Thursday September 15, 2011 07:50 PM EDT

After Casey Anthony was released from prison, her attorney, Jose Baez, said she would seek psychological treatment.

Now, a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE exclusively that the Florida woman has been seeing a grief counselor – and will soon start seeing a female psychiatrist.

She needed counseling a LONG time ago, for being a Narcissistic psychopath!  May have avoided all this, rather than mom enabling her.  Needs counseling for grief of the loss of her child, SHE murdered? HAH!  I suppose these counselors are pro bono as well?   

My feelings exactly.....grief counseling from the nut case that testified in the trial I assume!!
who else could she afford?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: September 16, 2011, 05:46:32 PM »

I just thought of something....

In the Dr. Phil interview, Cindy said KC was an "awesome" mother.

Is "awesome" the word that Mallory used on the stand during the trial?

Didn't Mallory say that KC was an "awesome" mom and Baez said "Awesome?" and Mallory shook her head yes?

yep!  It may just be a term they use.  In my house it is "cool".  That' a "cool" sweater, here's a snack "oh cool thank you", & oh that's so not cool.....can you tell I grew up in the 80's lol.  Mallory has been around them enough she may have just taken up the saying.  Who knows though I have no doubt Cindy was in on everything during the trial and I'm sure they had many late night discussions on what to say on the stand.  They were well rehearsed.  Cool?
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #76 on: September 16, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »

Hi Monks.  yes, I watched the second part of the interview and it made me realize how truly SICK CA is.  She is as sick as KC. She was KC's teacher. I don't have to go over the crazy statements, you already know them. But to SEE her say those things brings them into a totally different light. To watch her eyes....frankly it's scary! To say she is in denial is BS...she is not in denial...she completely understands what KC did...her statements proved it to me. She KNOWS KC killed Caylee...but she doesn't know how...she knows KC threw Caylee in the swamp like trash.....I have no doubt in my mind that IF KC called her and said she wanted to come home, CA would welcome her with open arms and kick GA out.

As far a JB being in the Aruba case....hahahahahaha....he is suppose to be their forensic expert...LOL...he is more or less a consultant!  Boy are they in trouble! 

Cindy's probably already lined up a U-Haul to pack George and his belongings up and move his @ss out. (she's just waitin' for that phone call from the evil beotch) We know she'll choose Skanky over George every time, even when Skanky kills her own grand daughter. This family is beyond sick and despicable. They are down right dangerous to society, IMO.

OR she want to control what he says in the interviews.  If she lets him out of her sight (kicks him out) he might just grow a pair & a brain and spill a few beans!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: September 16, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »

I'd pull out my hair if I had to have a conversation with her. She talks like she's in a Shakesperean play and has the opinion that any and all behavior is appropriate grieving. Geeeez............
DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2011, 07:03:29 PM »

I'd pull out my hair if I had to have a conversation with her. She talks like she's in a Shakesperean play and has the opinion that any and all behavior is appropriate grieving. Geeeez............

Hello monkeys!  Personally, I don't believe one word of it.  I think this is all part of a plan to "try" to rehabilitate her image.  Which will fail.  No way will Casey participate in any sort of therapy.  She does not think there is anything wrong with her.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2011, 07:50:00 PM »

Sighting of the CRETINS

My wife just came home and told me she had run into the "Cretins Anthony" in the grocery store. She said that she first spotted them in the dairy section where CA picked up chocolate milk. They appeared sad and did not make eye contact or speak with anyone. My wife happened to be in their vicinity throughout their shopping visit, but not by choice. Ya know how you go shopping and you keep running into the same people down every isle.
Well the end result was, ca got chocolate milk and ga had 1 item of unknown contents. (she was not paying attention to them) What she was paying attention to was the other people's response.
Nobody spoke to them, but followed them wherever the went. There was a little child who only watched every move they made. What does that say?
OH, the checkout clerk said nothing and again, only watched as they left the store.(prolly saying,,,,,,,,,,,,good riddence)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.