April 27, 2024, 12:17:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 291564 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2011, 04:45:02 PM »

Cindy has no doubts about George...
Cindy believes that KC put a stop to Bobo going after Lee, and that KC regrets going after George... yea, right

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2011, 04:47:06 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-says-i-couldnt-believe-that-my-daughter-put-us-all-through-this.html
 ::snipping2::
Cindy Anthony told “Dr. Phil” that it’s not a good idea for Casey to have another child until it’s clear what’s wrong with the young woman.

Yet Cindy said she would feel comfortable with Casey baby-sitting another Anthony grandchild. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I don’t think Casey is evil,” Cindy said. “Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and will have to live with that the rest of her life.”

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy..........

Reality check, Cindy. Because Casey IS evil, her days have not been, nor will be, bothered at all by the fact she murdered her 2 year old daughter. That's exactly why there is so much hatred of you both. Because you and she are consumed by CASEY instead of Caylee, the public reacts by wanting to make your lives as miserable as they SHOULD be if either of you gave a damn about C-A-Y-L-E-E!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: September 19, 2011, 04:48:32 PM »

Trimm... I couldnt help but watch it.. Cindy was relieved KC was aquitted, George wanted her convicted, to servetime in jail.. They seem to disagree alot..
and I still wanna punch her out 
Hey flamom! 
I want to punch her too. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:03 PM »

Now the chloroform-phyll searches...
Dr Phil said people said you lied.. she denies it
again with the prompt to go to chloroform
and again with the dog sick from bamboo
She is blaming the glitch in the program
she swears she didnt perjure herself   

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #204 on: September 19, 2011, 04:49:24 PM »

Cindy believes that KC put a stop to Bobo going after Lee, and that KC regrets going after George... yea, right

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: September 19, 2011, 04:50:28 PM »

She knows I love her but I am mad at her
I hope someday I get the truth.. I would see her
(thank God I dont watch the view)

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: September 19, 2011, 04:50:54 PM »

Trimm... I couldnt help but watch it.. Cindy was relieved KC was aquitted, George wanted her convicted, to servetime in jail.. They seem to disagree alot..

I hope that George leaves her. I really do. I think that he is telling the truth.
haven't watched Dr. P but have seen the clips. He shakes his head a lot at what Cindy says. How can they recover from such different opinions of their own child? me thinks that they will not pull it together. especially if Cindy starts a relationship with Casey again which she yearns for. jmo

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: September 19, 2011, 04:52:10 PM »

I hope that George leaves her. I really do. I think that he is telling the truth.
haven't watched Dr. P but have seen the clips. He shakes his head a lot at what Cindy says. How can they recover from such different opinions of their own child? me thinks that they will not pull it together. especially if Cindy starts a relationship with Casey again which she yearns for. jmo
as soon as George has lotsa cash.. he is gone..imo

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: September 19, 2011, 04:52:15 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-cindy-says-i-couldnt-believe-that-my-daughter-put-us-all-through-this.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29
McGraw called the Anthony outcome ”the verdict that shocked the nation.”

As the three-part interview concluded, the couple talked about a foundation they had set up in Caylee’s name. “We have a chance to make a difference,” George said.

McGraw praised the couple. “I think you’ve gotten to tell the story that you didn’t get to tell in the trial,” McGraw said. “You’ve certainly been candid and honest.”

What do you think?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #209 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:01 PM »

She knows I love her but I am mad at her
I hope someday I get the truth.. I would see her
(thank God I dont watch the view)

If the truth is what she wants, it would have been a step in the right direction to have left the car and contents ALONE and to tell the TRUTH under oath.  Rolling Eyes
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: September 19, 2011, 04:54:24 PM »

Cindy... it hurts and is unfair that she is so hated...
I hope she gets treatment
I would like to see her in a career or be a mom again...puke

crazybabyborg
« Reply #211 on: September 19, 2011, 04:55:41 PM »

Cindy and Tammy Faye. They both had demons in their computers.   
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: September 19, 2011, 04:55:42 PM »

Gotta run... love you monkeys!!!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #213 on: September 19, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »

Cindy... it hurts and is unfair that she is so hated...
I hope she gets treatment
I would like to see her in a career or be a mom again...puke

Me too. I'd like to see Cindy submit to Casey being HER mom.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #214 on: September 19, 2011, 04:58:22 PM »

Bye, Flamom! Thanks for the updates!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: September 19, 2011, 04:58:22 PM »

Cindy and Tammy Faye. They both had demons in their computers.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: September 19, 2011, 04:59:57 PM »

Thanks!

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #217 on: September 19, 2011, 05:01:35 PM »

Like He77 she does! She got away with MURDER because of it!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: September 19, 2011, 05:03:05 PM »

Like He77 she does! She got away with MURDER because of it!

exactly!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: September 19, 2011, 05:05:21 PM »

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/36597/tv/tv-recaps/2011/09/19/insider-perspective-of-casey-anthony-trial-from-george-and-cindy-anthony-on-dr-phil/
Insider Perspective of Casey Anthony Trial from George and Cindy Anthony on Dr. Phil
Posted by Tammie Edenshaw on Monday, September 19, 2011 · Leave a Comment

This session covered the trial and the truths behind the scenes as to what most likely was the reason behind the “not guilty” verdict Jose Baez was able to secure for Casey. Cindy talked about how she was informed that Caylee had drowned in an individual meeting with Baez to which George stated he felt the entire family was manipulated by the defense team as well as an enormous amount of misinformation fed to the jury. Cindy believes the jurors did not really head a lot of that misinformation but it begs the question as to whether or not the jury was actually duped by the defense because the prosecution did such a horrendous job of countering allegations as well as being unprepared with absolutely iron clad evidence before proceeding to trial in addition to inappropriately providing variations to charges for which Casey may have actually been able to be found guilty of. One of these is failure to report a child missing, harmed, or deceased which prompted the interested in developing Caylee’s Law which was talked about briefly by Dr. Phil and the Anthony’s at the end of the show.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.