March 28, 2024, 10:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290727 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: September 19, 2011, 05:17:55 PM »

http://thesop.org/story/20110919/shrinking-casey-anthony.html
Shrinking Casey Anthony Published:September 19th, 2011 08:59 EST   
By Dr. Judy Kuriansky (Mentor/Columnist)

Interesting  that they wanted male jurors but female shrink.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: September 19, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29234481/detail.html
George, Cindy Divided On Casey's Verdict
Couple Disagrees On Trial's Outcome, Future Relationship With Daughter
POSTED: 5:05 pm EDT September 19, 2011
UPDATED: 5:12 pm EDT September 19, 2011

George said he doubts he'll ever reconcile with Casey.

"If Cindy and Lee have a relationship with Casey, that's great. I don't think I can have that relationship again with my daughter," George said.

Dr. Phil also brought up the bombshell allegations that George sexually molested Casey. George reaffirmed that he had never molested Casey or touched her inappropriately. Cindy said she believed her husband.
As for whether Cindy perjured herself on the stand when she testified she had searched "chloroform" on the family's computer, Cindy stood by her testimony.

"On Caylee's name, the one person in the world who's dearest to my heart, I would swear I made a chloroform search," Cindy said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YRAH014r

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 19, 2011, 05:52:58 PM »

George said that he was disappointed in the jury's decision. He wanted her to be found guilty of one of the charges, not the death penalty, but to be punished.  He still feels that Casey needs to be held accountable for Caylee's death..Cindy does not..she was elated at the jury decision.

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: September 19, 2011, 05:54:04 PM »

"If Cindy and Lee have a relationship with Casey, that's great. I don't think I can have that relationship again with my daughter," George said.

Dr. Phil also brought up the bombshell allegations that George sexually molested Casey. George reaffirmed that he had never molested Casey or touched her inappropriately. Cindy said she believed her husband.
As for whether Cindy perjured herself on the stand when she testified she had searched "chloroform" on the family's computer, Cindy stood by her testimony.

"On Caylee's name, the one person in the world who's dearest to my heart, I would swear I made a chloroform search," Cindy said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YRAH014r

It's offensive the way Cindy talks to the public as if we are totally stupid.  Pathetic skank swore on Caylee's name.  I didn't think I could like her less.  They are also now apparently trying to make it look like Caylee's Law was their idea.  Karma is coming.

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: September 19, 2011, 05:56:16 PM »

It's offensive the way Cindy talks to the public as if we are totally stupid.  Pathetic skank swore on Caylee's name.  I didn't think I could like her less.  They are also now apparently trying to make it look like Caylee's Law was their idea.  Karma is coming.

I agree! and yes, they are trying to make it sound like Caylee's law was their idea! Cindy is so evil! can't stand her..I think that George is at least speaking the truth. jmo...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 19, 2011, 06:08:48 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388
Casey Anthony's Dad Shook With Anger Over Her Acquitta
By JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 19, 2011

Casey Anthony's father shook in disbelief when he realized that his daughter was about to be acquitted of any role in the death of his granddaughter, Caylee.

George Anthony said on the "Dr. Phil" show today that he was disappointed by the verdict in his daughter's murder trial.

"I remember I started to shake..I got this deepness feeling in my heart... Then the second charge came through not guilty. I'm like, ok, she'll be in jail for a while" for her role in Caylee's death.

"Then the third one came through for aggravated child abuse [and] nothing... I'm like, oh my God, my daughter is going to walk out of here and I'm never going to know about Caylee," George Anthony told Phil McGraw.
 ::snipping2::

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: September 19, 2011, 06:12:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388&page=2
Cindy Anthony does not want her daughter to have another child until she gets therapy.

"Casey always wanted to be a good mom. Casey was a good mom and something happened along the way…I don't know if a pregnancy would trigger another instance of something," she said.

Cindy Anthony said that she would even feel comfortable with Casey Anthony babysitting any children that Lee Anthony might have in the future.

"I don't think Casey is evil. I don't think Casey would allow anything to happen especially to another child. I think Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and is going to have to live with that the rest of her life. I think she would be extra cautious," Cindy Anthony said.

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 19, 2011, 06:14:03 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthonys-dad-shook-realization-daughter-free/story?id=14558388&page=2
Cindy Anthony does not want her daughter to have another child until she gets therapy.

"Casey always wanted to be a good mom. Casey was a good mom and something happened along the way…I don't know if a pregnancy would trigger another instance of something," she said.

Cindy Anthony said that she would even feel comfortable with Casey Anthony babysitting any children that Lee Anthony might have in the future.

"I don't think Casey is evil. I don't think Casey would allow anything to happen especially to another child. I think Casey has suffered the loss of her daughter and is going to have to live with that the rest of her life. I think she would be extra cautious," Cindy Anthony said.

delusional comes to mind...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 19, 2011, 06:15:44 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/29235113/detail.html
Senate Panel: Do We Need Caylee's Law?
POSTED: Monday, September 19, 2011

The emotionally fraught issue, poised to be in the legislative spotlight, is being examined by a special Senate panel in advance of the session that starts in January. At its first meeting Monday, lawmakers studied whether existing laws already offer ways to punish parents for not reporting missing children.

"In my view, the committee is not here to second-guess the jury," said Sen. Joe Negron, R-Stuart, chair of the Select Committee on Protecting Florida's Children. "They rendered what they believe was a fair and just verdict and.I believe their efforts should be respected."

Negron said the committee's duty was to figure out if the law was even needed.

Lawmakers are wary of repeating possible missteps made with the Jessica Lunsford Act, a law passed quickly in 2005 after the abduction and killing of nine-year-old Lunsford by a registered sex offender. That law prompted much stricter monitoring and registration of sex offenders.

But the law has also led to some unintended consequences, such as severe restrictions on where sex offenders can live that left dozens of Miami sex offenders with no place to live but under the Julia Tuttle Causeway.

Negron pointed out that an existing state law on child neglect that prohibits the "failure or omission" to care for a child's physical and mental health could have been used against Casey Anthony but prosecutors elected not to.

Anthony was not charged with child neglect, Negron said, and said prosecutors probably did that for "valid reasons."

"Before we start talking about new laws, I want to look at the laws we have," Negron said.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2011, 06:20:14 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YREWcQRa

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YRIk0e7L

I swear she is begging to be hit by lightening. 

~ Peter Frampton
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2011, 06:21:52 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YREWcQRa

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29234481/detail.html#ixzz1YRIk0e7L

I swear she is begging to be hit by lightening. 

I'd be happy to push her towards it!
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2011, 06:28:34 PM »

I know that Casey is Sindy's daughter.  I get it.  BUT how can a woman welcome someone back into their lives who
  • killed her granddaughter
  • made horrible false allegations against her husband
  • allowed them to believe for three years that their granddaughter was alive & kidnapped
  • stole from them
  • lied to them
  • stole from her grandmother /Sindy's own mother
  • created a fantasy life & lied about job & whereabouts for years
I could go on & on but we all know it would crash the server!

If I were George I would feel betrayed that Sindy would allow Casey back into her life (with open arms)

George, please please please run as fast as you can.  He may be hanging on to make money from interviews etc. but just think what would happen if he were on his own!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2011, 06:35:54 PM »

As usual ca is full of crap!!
Ca and snotrag go to Iran after the year is over.
You both belong there, period.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2011, 07:05:49 PM »

Finally find online HLN site and what do I get to see?
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2011, 07:29:23 PM »

Now the chloroform-phyll searches...
Dr Phil said people said you lied.. she denies it
again with the prompt to go to chloroform
and again with the dog sick from bamboo
She is blaming the glitch in the program
she swears she didnt perjure herself   

I've tried the google search for chlorophyll and it didn't prompt me to go to chloroform.
Cindy is full of it.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2011, 07:33:28 PM »

Another gem from Sindy on Dr. Phil was that she'd allow Casey to babysit her grandchild (when Lee and Mallory have a baby).
She thinks that Lee would also be agreeable to that.
Then my phone rang, but I think George said the decision would be Lee and Mallory's.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: September 19, 2011, 07:36:11 PM »

Hi monkeys! I truly believe that cyncyn serched for chloroform....but not before caylees dead....she serched for chloroform after she knew that chlorofom was found close to caylees body...
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: September 19, 2011, 08:15:43 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29233817/detail.html
"I don't think Casey is evil. I don't think Casey would allow something to happen to another child," Cindy Anthony said.

George Anthony was less sure, noting that such a decision would be up to Lee Anthony.

Cindy and George Anthony have differing opinions on how their granddaughter, Caylee, died.

Cindy Anthony said three weeks before the murder trial, defense attorney Jose Baez told her that Caylee drowned in the family pool, but George Anthony does not believe that is what happened to his granddaughter.

"I still don't believe that (the drowning)" George Anthony said. "I've never believed anything the defense has told me."

George Anthony said he would have done the right thing if he knew Caylee had drowned. He said he would have called 911 and given his granddaughter CPR.

Cindy Anthony said she was glad her daughter was found not guilty of all felony charges.

"If I was sitting on that jury, I would have done the same thing that jury did because the state did not prove their case" Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony says the defense wrongly used her husband as a "fall guy," and that Casey Anthony would have been found not guilty regardless of the defense's allegations about her husband.

George Anthony, however, wanted a different outcome for his daughter. He said he wanted the jury to find her guilty of at least one felony charge to hold her responsible for Caylee's death and to hopefully get some answers about what really happened to Caylee.

Cindy and George Anthony did agree on one thing, they both firmly deny that George Anthony ever molested their daughter.

Cindy Anthony cited the fact that Casey Anthony often left Caylee alone with her father.

The Anthonys also agreed that Casey Anthony's relationship with her father was likely damaged beyond repair.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #238 on: September 19, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »

George is a fool for staying with Cindy.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 19, 2011, 09:31:02 PM »

George is a fool for staying with Cindy.

yep...he can do better...after all that Casey has put them through, Cindy should be so angry with Casey and totally backing George on his stand against Casey jmo..but she isn't..she is still making excuses for Casey as she has always done. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.