March 29, 2024, 09:20:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290746 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #340 on: September 23, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

-------------------------------------------
Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 23, 2011, 03:42:01 PM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD

This link is being really annoying.  I had to register and then activate, but it won't let me.  I am trying both IE and Thunderbird, maybe there are a ton of people signing it?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 23, 2011, 03:53:18 PM »

This link is being really annoying.  I had to register and then activate, but it won't let me.  I am trying both IE and Thunderbird, maybe there are a ton of people signing it?

When I started trying to sign this petition, there were like 324 siggies.  When I was finally able to complete it, they were at 484. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: September 23, 2011, 04:08:50 PM »

http://freepdfhosting.com/7284fd48eb.pdf

this is the link to the people article of anyone is interested in reading it without buying the magazine

Thanks, Sunny.

I am curious enough to read the pdf, but not buy the magazine!

Never bought a People magazine before, and will make sure I never do in the future.

They are just wanting to sell magazines off of Caylee's tragic life.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #344 on: September 23, 2011, 05:05:21 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29282551/detail.html

Casey Anthony Ordered To Pay Additional $119K To OCSO

Hit her where it hurts the most...money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 23, 2011, 05:18:48 PM »

just signed it's at 4318 now
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: September 23, 2011, 05:20:45 PM »

just signed it's at 4318 now
  OOps.................. 4318 NEEDED now - sorry
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 23, 2011, 05:24:40 PM »

That will take a whole hour of interview time to pay, bet she holds out for a HumVee.
Edit-fixed typo.  MB
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:44:41 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 23, 2011, 05:25:45 PM »

MOD ! please change that to HumVee!

Done.  MB Freudian slip?  LMAO
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 06:45:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: September 23, 2011, 07:25:04 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/09/casey-anthony-now-owes-217k-for-daughters-death-probe/1
Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search
September 23, 2011

A Florida judge today more than doubled the amount that Casey Anthony must pay for the search that led to her daughter's body, according to news reports out of Orlando.

Orange County Judge Belvin Perry upheld his earlier order that Anthony pay nearly $97,000 for investigative costs, then ordered that she now owes an additional $119,000 to the sheriff's office, WJXT says.

The sheriff's office initially was awarded more than $25,ooo but resubmitted cost estimates for the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony from July 15 to Sept. 29, 2008, the Orlando Sentinel says.
 ::snipping2::
Taxpayers paid for Anthony's defense after she was declared indigent, AP notes.

The judge said that Anthony's payment obligations will be a civil judgment, meaning her creditors will have to sue to collect any money she earns from a book deal or the rights to her story. If she ever tries to buy a house, they will be able to put a lien on it.

She is serving probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for unrelated check fraud charges.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 23, 2011, 08:03:31 PM »

With the back taxes added in it's almost $300,000 . Maybe she should return Larry Flynts calls.
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 23, 2011, 08:04:44 PM »

But if she files bankruptcy does that free her from the debt?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: September 23, 2011, 08:13:01 PM »

But if she files bankruptcy does that free her from the debt?

::snipping2::

Some things bankruptcy can't do

Eliminate certain rights of secured creditors. Some examples of secured debts are car loans and home mortgages. You can force secured creditors to take payments over time, but generally, you cannot keep the collateral unless you continue to pay the debt.
    Discharge debts that arise after the bankruptcy has been filed.
    Discharge certain types of debts, such as child support, alimony (spousal maintenance), certain other debts related to divorce, most student loans, court restitution orders, criminal fines, and most taxes.
    Eliminate the obligation of a co-signer on your loan in most cases.

http://www.lawhelp.org/documents/74261bankruptcy.html?stateabbrev=/az/

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 23, 2011, 08:18:31 PM »

That was Arizona...Florida seems to be the same:

Florida Non-Dischargeable Debts

The following debts cannot be discharged in either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Florida bankruptcies. If you file for Chapter 7, you will still be responsible for repaying these debts after your discharge. If you file for Chapter 13, these debts will have to be paid in full in your plan. If they are not, the balance will remain at the end of your case. Remember that you will also have to continue to pay secured debts (such as a house or car payment) if you to intend to keep the secured property. [see statute 11 523(a)]

Back child support, alimony obligations and other debts dedicated to family support.
    Debts for personal injury or death caused by driving while intoxicated.
    Student loans, unless it would be an undue hardship for you to repay.
    Fines and penalties for violating the law, including traffic tickets and criminal restitution.
    Recent income tax debts (within 3 years) and all other tax debts.
    Debts you forget to list in your bankruptcy papers, unless the creditor learns of your bankruptcy case.

http://www.floridabankruptcylaws.com/nondischarge.html

I believe she also owes the IRS...
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #354 on: September 23, 2011, 09:29:18 PM »

When my son got into trouble with the law he got a court appointed lawyer, after court was over on his probation papers he had to pay a total of 5 dollars a day for each day he was in jail, 3 dollars for phone calls that was to order his meals each day, and 300 for the 2 hour visit with his attorney, plus 20 a month for probation fees which all added up to 800+. So if he had these charges on him and him not working at this time why is it he and hundred more have to pay but KC gets a free ride on these items.

For who ever said they wondered why they haven't put out the Anthony's costumes for Halloween, I personally don't know anyone who would want to go as any of the Anthony's.

I love my small town, I went to the grocery and drug stores today, People Mag, Enquire and a few other magazines at the cash registers were turned backwards, I asked about it and was told anything with any of the A's on it they would turn it around so no one could see their faces. They wouldn't stop anyone from buying it, but they didn't have to advertise it either, I haven't been to the other grocery store it but I say WTG Lowe's Food and Kerr Drug store in my area.

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 23, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »

Update .........as of Sept 23rd 10:30pm est

signatures so far 1292

Needed 3,708

Think it will do any good if they get 5000???
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: September 23, 2011, 10:52:48 PM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/casey-anthony-ordered-to-pay-again_n_978472.html#s303160&title=Casey_Anthony_Trial

Judge Belvin Perry revised his ruling to require the 25-year-old to pay an additional $119,822.25.

The amended order filed this afternoon covers expenses incurred by the Orange County Sheriff's Office -- the agency that headed up the search for Anthony's daughter Caylee.

According to the order, Anthony is responsible for reimbursement of the expenses because she "provided false information as to the location of her daughter" and made "other misrepresentations to law enforcement."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: September 23, 2011, 11:02:49 PM »

http://freepdfhosting.com/7284fd48eb.pdf

this is the link to the people article of anyone is interested in reading it without buying the magazine

Pretty bad when the therapist says " Casey give me the creeps."

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 23, 2011, 11:26:19 PM »

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

http://youtu.be/3CdsaKV9DKo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:08 PM »

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

http://youtu.be/3CdsaKV9DKo

yep..enjoyed it Turbo..thanks..

I am thrilled that Perry made her accountable for even more money..love it!
meanwhile, the IRS bill keeps going ca ching ca ching..that interest keeps adding up and adding up..that one she will not be able to get out of ....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.