March 28, 2024, 08:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 290705 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: September 24, 2011, 12:08:55 AM »

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/casey-anthony-ordered-to-pay-again_n_978472.html#s303160&title=Casey_Anthony_Trial

Judge Belvin Perry revised his ruling to require the 25-year-old to pay an additional $119,822.25.

The amended order filed this afternoon covers expenses incurred by the Orange County Sheriff's Office -- the agency that headed up the search for Anthony's daughter Caylee.

According to the order, Anthony is responsible for reimbursement of the expenses because she "provided false information as to the location of her daughter" and made "other misrepresentations to law enforcement."

At this point, we'll have to take what we can get and today........... this is good news!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2011, 12:27:39 AM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

-------------------------------------------
Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD
just signed it's at 4318 now

Awesome. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2011, 12:29:56 AM »

How much was that KC owed IRS?  

f a notice of intent to levy is issued, the rate will increase to 1% at the start of the first month beginning at least 10 days after the day that the notice is issued. If a notice and demand for immediate payment is issued, the rate will increase to 1% at the start of the first month beginning after the day that the notice and demand is issued.

This penalty 25% of your unpaid tax. This failure-to-pay penalty is added to interest charges on late payments.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: September 24, 2011, 12:31:14 AM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2011/09/casey-anthony-now-owes-217k-for-daughters-death-probe/1
Casey Anthony now owes $217K for Caylee's search
September 23, 2011

A Florida judge today more than doubled the amount that Casey Anthony must pay for the search that led to her daughter's body, according to news reports out of Orlando.

Orange County Judge Belvin Perry upheld his earlier order that Anthony pay nearly $97,000 for investigative costs, then ordered that she now owes an additional $119,000 to the sheriff's office, WJXT says.

The sheriff's office initially was awarded more than $25,ooo but resubmitted cost estimates for the search for 2-year-old Caylee Anthony from July 15 to Sept. 29, 2008, the Orlando Sentinel says.
 ::snipping2::
Taxpayers paid for Anthony's defense after she was declared indigent, AP notes.

The judge said that Anthony's payment obligations will be a civil judgment, meaning her creditors will have to sue to collect any money she earns from a book deal or the rights to her story. If she ever tries to buy a house, they will be able to put a lien on it.

She is serving probation at an undisclosed location in Florida for unrelated check fraud charges.

This makes me really happy, even if it is just on paper.  She won't pay a dime.  Sleezes-R-Us are going to somehow get her out of this.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: September 24, 2011, 12:32:08 AM »

I recieved this in my email inbox just a few minutes ago. In case anybody wants to sign.  They need 5000 siggies.

You have received the following message about "United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court" on Change.org

-------------------------------------------
Update about 'United States Attorney General: Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court' on Change.org

HERES THE LINK TO SIGN THE PETITION THAT GOES DIRECTLY TO WASHINGTON DC...THEY PROMISE TO ADDRESS IT PUBLICLY IF 5K SIGNATURES ARE RECEIVED....

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/try-casey-anthony-federal-court-lying-fbi-investigators/KCkZwXSD

Update .........as of Sept 23rd 10:30pm est

signatures so far 1292

Needed 3,708

Think it will do any good if they get 5000???

Who knows.  Can't hurt though.  Anything to just make her existance miserable. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: September 24, 2011, 12:33:15 AM »

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

http://youtu.be/3CdsaKV9DKo

yep..enjoyed it Turbo..thanks..

I am thrilled that Perry made her accountable for even more money..love it!
meanwhile, the IRS bill keeps going ca ching ca ching..that interest keeps adding up and adding up..that one she will not be able to get out of ....

Yup and hopefully all the other people who are standing in line to sue her will get some mooolah back.  She is better off just ceasing to exist. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: September 24, 2011, 12:33:31 AM »

I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.

GOD'S GOING TO CUT YOU DOWN, CASEY ANTHONY -

http://youtu.be/3CdsaKV9DKo

yep..enjoyed it Turbo..thanks..

I am thrilled that Perry made her accountable for even more money..love it!
meanwhile, the IRS bill keeps going ca ching ca ching..that interest keeps adding up and adding up..that one she will not be able to get out of ....

I am SHOCKED that Perry added to the original amount. If the other lawsuits prevail she will be 3/4 of a million in debt and non will be discharged by filing bankruptcy because they are court ordered.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: September 24, 2011, 12:34:44 AM »

f a notice of intent to levy is issued, the rate will increase to 1% at the start of the first month beginning at least 10 days after the day that the notice is issued. If a notice and demand for immediate payment is issued, the rate will increase to 1% at the start of the first month beginning after the day that the notice and demand is issued.

This penalty 25% of your unpaid tax. This failure-to-pay penalty is added to interest charges on late payments.

Ya think she might actually (gasp) get a job?  Doubt it, if anything she will spew lies to some more who will pay her.  I bet the A's use the foundation money by Dr Phool to pay this one off for her.  They will l ist it as a donation or something.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: September 24, 2011, 12:35:56 AM »

Ya think she might actually (gasp) get a job?  Doubt it, if anything she will spew lies to some more who will pay her.  I bet the A's use the foundation money by Dr Phool to pay this one off for her.  They will l ist it as a donation or something.

Sorry, swear I typed Moron up there.  Self-edit

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: September 24, 2011, 12:39:42 AM »

I still want to know why nobody is ratting her out, where she is, giving interviews on how skenky she is?  Not these fake Bozo-driven falsities about being in treatment or reflecting on her past behavior. 

I bet somebody out there (since they pay murderers) would pay a hefty price to out the princess. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: September 24, 2011, 03:07:54 AM »

I still want to know why nobody is ratting her out, where she is, giving interviews on how skenky she is?  Not these fake Bozo-driven falsities about being in treatment or reflecting on her past behavior. 

I bet somebody out there (since they pay murderers) would pay a hefty price to out the princess. 
She's not worth it. I wish she was sitting on death row but just knowing that one of these days she'll be back in the dysfunction junction fighting with the one person that's her evil equal makes my day. Cindy will stalk her until she will be unable to resist the challenge of sparring with her mommy. She's a narcissist and I'm willing to bet that some day she'd love to be able to scream at her mother that she did indeed kill Caylee. I think cindy knows the God awful truth
 but wants to live in the lie, have all of them motor along in the "accident" version. Because Felon really is a spiteful b*tch, she's gonna want to smear it in cindy's face.
that house will be more of a hell on earth than we could imagine.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: September 24, 2011, 08:05:37 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/judge-more-than-doubles-fine-originally-given-to-casey-anthony-
Judge more than doubles fine originally given to Casey Anthony
Last Updated: 24 minutes ago

(CNN) -- A Florida judge on Friday more than doubled the tab -- to more than $217,000 -- that Casey Anthony must pay to authorities for the costs of investigating the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. had issued a ruling last week mandating that Anthony -- who was acquitted in July in the girl's murder but convicted on four misdemeanor counts for lying to investigators -- must pay $97,626.98.

But he had then left the door open for more mandated payments, giving several Orange County Sheriff's Office employees a deadline to resubmit expense reports from when investigators opened a missing person's case for Caylee in July 2008 up through late September 29 of that year, when it was changed into a homicide investigation.

That culminated in Friday's ruling, ordering that Anthony must pay an additional $119,822.25 for expenses from the sheriff's office. This is on top of $25,837.96 that Perry previously said that department would receive. He ordered additional payments to other entities.

The new figure represents a significant increase from that detailed on September 15. But the new reimbursement total of $217,449.23 is still less than half of the $516,000 that state and local offices had originally sought from Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/judge-more-than-doubles-fine-originally-given-to-casey-anthony-#ixzz1Ys2gQcXW

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: September 24, 2011, 08:07:29 AM »

READ: Judge's Order For Reimbursement http://www.wftv.com/pdf/29284292/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
rumpled buddha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: September 24, 2011, 08:28:09 AM »

What a great reply. I could not agree more.

She's not worth it. I wish she was sitting on death row but just knowing that one of these days she'll be back in the dysfunction junction fighting with the one person that's her evil equal makes my day. Cindy will stalk her until she will be unable to resist the challenge of sparring with her mommy. She's a narcissist and I'm willing to bet that some day she'd love to be able to scream at her mother that she did indeed kill Caylee. I think cindy knows the God awful truth
 but wants to live in the lie, have all of them motor along in the "accident" version. Because Felon really is a spiteful b*tch, she's gonna want to smear it in cindy's face.
that house will be more of a hell on earth than we could imagine.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: September 24, 2011, 08:59:58 AM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/judge-more-than-doubles-fine-originally-given-to-casey-anthony-
Judge more than doubles fine originally given to Casey Anthony
Last Updated: 24 minutes ago

(CNN) -- A Florida judge on Friday more than doubled the tab -- to more than $217,000 -- that Casey Anthony must pay to authorities for the costs of investigating the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Orange County Superior Court Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. had issued a ruling last week mandating that Anthony -- who was acquitted in July in the girl's murder but convicted on four misdemeanor counts for lying to investigators -- must pay $97,626.98.

But he had then left the door open for more mandated payments, giving several Orange County Sheriff's Office employees a deadline to resubmit expense reports from when investigators opened a missing person's case for Caylee in July 2008 up through late September 29 of that year, when it was changed into a homicide investigation.

That culminated in Friday's ruling, ordering that Anthony must pay an additional $119,822.25 for expenses from the sheriff's office. This is on top of $25,837.96 that Perry previously said that department would receive. He ordered additional payments to other entities.

The new figure represents a significant increase from that detailed on September 15. But the new reimbursement total of $217,449.23 is still less than half of the $516,000 that state and local offices had originally sought from Anthony.

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/state/judge-more-than-doubles-fine-originally-given-to-casey-anthony-#ixzz1Ys2gQcXW

Maybe Judge Perry is finally pissed off that this slease team does not know the meaning of the term do not look a gift horse in the mouth and said I had enough.  She lied for 3 years, making all these people spend all this money, not to mention how much it cost to try her.  I hope nobody above him lessens the amount. 

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #375 on: September 24, 2011, 11:11:29 AM »

I really hope that Jeff Ashton's book will shed some light on his relationship with Belvin Perry.  Perry took unprofessional digs at Jeff constantly throughout the trial. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 24, 2011, 11:53:51 AM »

Good morning monkeys--

I agree that Perry took undeserved digs at Mr. Ashton during the trial and many of his rulings, IMO, were biased toward the defense.  His decisions during the jury selection were way off the mark and he flat out said that Ms. Farmville was staying over the prosecution objections because she is black.  Race neutral, or something like that, even though the prosecution's reasons in not accepting her were perfectly legal and reasonable and had nothing whatsoever to do with her race.   The woman said that God didn't put her on earth to judge others.  That, no matter her race, was sufficient to bar her from jury duty, which after all is a position which requires judging others.  Now that he was instrumental in freeing a murderer, he can't make it up by issuing orders which she can never fullfill and there is no penalty if she does not, nor can he even order her to even if she should have the money to do so.  Only a lawsuit by LE which they would have to win, can force her to pay even if she were to make millions from her murdering her daughter.  And only then if the judge in that case should order her to pay.  Since we do not have a debtor's prison in this country, she will never suffer one day in her miserable life for what she has done.

I don't know how it works in FL but in many states in elections a judge stands to be retained or not, not run against an opponent.  The vote is a straight up or down vote--yes or no.  Keep him or her or not.  However it works in FL IMO Perry is not fit to retain his position.  His performance in the Anthony trial was disgraceful and he made no effort to even hide his bias toward the defense.  I believe it was because of the "Ol' Boys' Club" mentality and that he and Mason have some kind of history together.  We all saw Baez' performance and there were many times that his actions and what he said in court were improper and really some of them were just stupid, owing to his lack of  knowledge of the law, IMO.  Yet, the judge just helped him along, told him when he was doing it wrong and showed him how to do it right. When he threatened Biaz with sanctions, he also included Mr. Ashton in the threat, although he was just sitting there being an innocent, though amused, bystander. It made no difference though, because even though Perry told Baez he would deal with his infractions once the trial was finished, he did not do so.  As far as we know, Baez has not faced one sanction from the judge since the trial has ended. But watching the Judge during the trial, did we really expect that he would?

So, IMO, I think Perry is just trying to make himself look better for next year's elections by issuing an order which has no chance of being enforced, and an order which will require a lawsuit against Casey Anthony to even recoup any of the money.  It is as good as no order at all.

Considering Perry's lack of judgement, as evidenced by his past dallying with a blonde assistant, even though he was married at the time,  and his IMO bias toward the defense in the Anthony case, which was directly attributable to the not guilty verdict, I don't think he morally fit to hold this  prestigious job and I hope the voters of Orange County show him that his behaviour is not acceptable for someone who judges the fate of others.  When he lied to the FBI about his dalliance, he committed the same infraction as did Casey Anthony when she lied to LE, yet he suffered no consequences, no penalty, and the only adverse effect  was a self-imposed absense from the office of chief judge for a short period of time. The violation of the law is almost identical, yet no consequences for him and a fine in excess of $200,000 for CaseyAnthony.  I am not arguing that Anthony should also suffer no consequences, I am arguing that Perry himself should have been penalized for his breaking the law.  In any case, he has made it possible for Anthony to not have to reimburse anyone without their bring a lawsuit and most likely, that won't happen and once again, a murderer will go free.  It is sickening. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: September 24, 2011, 01:21:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/bob-wards-conviction-he-didnt-get-the-casey-anthony-treatment.html
Bob Ward’s conviction: He didn’t get the Casey Anthony treatment
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 24 2011 11:54 AM

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 24, 2011, 07:33:52 PM »

READ: Judge's Order For Reimbursement http://www.wftv.com/pdf/29284292/detail.html

Excellent.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: September 24, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/bob-wards-conviction-he-didnt-get-the-casey-anthony-treatment.html
Bob Ward’s conviction: He didn’t get the Casey Anthony treatment
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 24 2011 11:54 AM

I'd like to think that this and future juries finally understand the true meaning of the jury system. It is not a joke, a way to make money on the side,or something in the way of vacation time.
 I have never been called for jury duty but if it happens I think that the farce we saw this summer will make me the twelth angry man. " No, we're going to look at it again."

O/T Trimm , see anything good on TV today?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.