May 29, 2024, 12:03:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #10 9/15/11 - 10/19/11  (Read 293609 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: September 24, 2011, 08:23:47 PM »

If anyone has the stomach and wants to watch Part 1 & 2 of the Scamthony interview with Dr. Phool, here's the link. You can also download the transcripts in PDF from here. Part 3 according to the site will be added soon.

www.DrPhilGeorgeAndCindyAnthonyInterview.com

Unfortunately it's the only place I can find the entire interview. It's not a website I support at all & would never even visit their page if it wasn't for a friend of mine pointing me there to see the interview. Neither of us watched it because we didn't want to increase his ratings. I personally chose not to watch it because I new it would be nothings but lies, nothing new, and nothing we haven't heard before from these evil creatures. I was right....with the exception of some of George's statements. But he has lied before, and him saying some of the things could have been scripted......whatever it takes to get the $$$ rolling in and/or sympathy from the public. The Scamthony's always have an agenda......GREED!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 24, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »

If anyone has the stomach and wants to watch Part 1 & 2 of the Scamthony interview with Dr. Phool, here's the link. You can also download the transcripts in PDF from here. Part 3 according to the site will be added soon.

Unfortunately it's the only place I can find the entire interview. It's not a website I support at all & would never even visit their page if it wasn't for a friend of mine pointing me there to see the interview. Neither of us watched it because we didn't want to increase his ratings. I personally chose not to watch it because I new it would be nothings but lies, nothing new, and nothing we haven't heard before from these evil creatures. I was right....with the exception of some of George's statements. But he has lied before, and him saying some of the things could have been scripted......whatever it takes to get the $$$ rolling in and/or sympathy from the public. The Scamthony's always have an agenda......GREED!

I don't trust George any more than I trust Cindy or anyone in that family, personally.

No matter what he said in the interviews.

He's just as bad as the rest of them, in my book.

Just my 2¢.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 25, 2011, 06:44:25 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/bob-wards-conviction-he-didnt-get-the-casey-anthony-treatment.html
Bob Ward’s conviction: He didn’t get the Casey Anthony treatment
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, WFTV, WKMG, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on September, 24 2011 11:54 AM

I'd like to think that this and future juries finally understand the true meaning of the jury system. It is not a joke, a way to make money on the side,or something in the way of vacation time.
I have never been called for jury duty but if it happens I think that the farce we saw this summer will make me the twelth angry man. " No, we're going to look at it again."

O/T Trimm , see anything good on TV today?
We would be there a very long time. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 25, 2011, 06:49:42 AM »

Thanks Seeme. 
I didn't watch it either,but will check it out this evening.Old George won't get any sympathy from me ever again...he is still with the rest of that bunch waiting for $$$$$$$ so he can stick it where the sun don't shine. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #384 on: September 25, 2011, 07:53:39 AM »

I am too lazy to go back and look for sure, but I am pretty sure her terms of probation include her paying restitution.
Edited to remove inappropriate comment. MuffyBee
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:30:05 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 25, 2011, 09:05:48 AM »

I don't want to quote it but anyone else see a funny line on this page? Monkey Devil!

Thank you for not quoting it Gary, since I think you realized it would need to be edited along with the original.  Some would find it offensive, and monkeys, ya'll need to remember it's not only adults that read here...MuffyBee
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 10:33:53 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 25, 2011, 11:20:46 AM »

I don't want to quote it but anyone else see a funny line on this page? Monkey Devil!

Thank you for not quoting it Gary, since I think you realized it would need to be edited along with the original.  Some would find it offensive, and monkeys, ya'll need to remember it's not only adults that read here...MuffyBee

Dang, now you've made me wanna know what is was! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 25, 2011, 11:28:57 AM »

me too, me too!!!

Dang, now you've made me wanna know what is was! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 25, 2011, 11:57:46 AM »

I would bet caseys' next pay check that it was not intentional. It was my mind in the gutter, not boyzmom.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: September 25, 2011, 12:18:47 PM »

I would bet caseys' next pay check that it was not intentional. It was my mind in the gutter, not boyzmom.

No worries.  Either way, it had to go.      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: September 25, 2011, 12:29:23 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-ward-found-guilty-murder-casey-anthony-blame/story?id=14601254
Bob Ward Found Guilty of Murder: Casey Anthony to Blame?
y OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN, KEVIN DOLAK and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 25, 2011

Video at link.
After millionaire developer Bob Ward was found guilty of second degree murder Saturday in the killing of his wife in Isleworth, Fla., his defense seemed to blame the verdict on backlash from the Casey Anthony acquittal, which occurred in the same state in July.

"Certainly what happened to Casey Anthony makes it more difficult for any defendant in, probably anywhere in the state of Florida, to get a fair trial and that's a concern," said Ward's attorney Kirk Kirkconnell
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 25, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bob-ward-found-guilty-murder-casey-anthony-blame/story?id=14601254
Bob Ward Found Guilty of Murder: Casey Anthony to Blame?
y OLIVIA KATRANDJIAN, KEVIN DOLAK and JESSICA HOPPER (@jesshop23)
Sept. 25, 2011

Video at link.
After millionaire developer Bob Ward was found guilty of second degree murder Saturday in the killing of his wife in Isleworth, Fla., his defense seemed to blame the verdict on backlash from the Casey Anthony acquittal, which occurred in the same state in July.

"Certainly what happened to Casey Anthony makes it more difficult for any defendant in, probably anywhere in the state of Florida, to get a fair trial and that's a concern," said Ward's attorney Kirk Kirkconnell
The Founding Fathers forgot to add that the victim deserves a fair trial also.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: September 25, 2011, 12:46:12 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/JimLichtensteinPage

Jim Lichtenstein Jose was convinced that the house was bugged. You may remember that while Casey was out on bond both times, she would be brought to Jose's office each day. Jose didn't want her in that house talking. He wanted her in his office where he could hopefully keep her and her stories in check. So each day, at 10am sharp, Casey would get in an SUV in the closed garage and be driven to Jose's, 20 miles away, by Rob Dick and Tracy.

While Casey was hanging at Jose's office I knew she would spend time on her Facebook page (It was on the computer in Jose's office on fruit cup day). I sent her a friend request that night and before I knew it, were were FB friends. Most of the posts on her page were bashing her. Some were supporting her. Casey would write posts asking the negative people to stay away and asking all to help find Caylee. There were a ton of pictures of her and Caylee. I copied them all and hung on to them. We didn't use them right away because in network television, you have to have permission to use material like pictures, There are lawyers that go through everything before it airs to make sure we have out t's crossed and i's dotted. These pictures were eventually released by police.

That meeting with Jose was on a Thursday and ABC camera crews were brought in for a Saturday interview. What nobody knew, is that the police WERE listening in. (I'll talk about this later) The night before the interview, police swooped in (during Nancy Grace if you recall) and arrested Casey for the check fraud charges. The did it so quickly, they didn't even have a warrant when they went to the house. The police were very proud that they prevented Casey from being interviewed. The money, however had been transferred and that money financed Casey's defense and bailed her out a second time...

It took me three years, but I finally got Tracy to talk just before the verdict, and then again after the verdict. She was great. Worth the wait... Here's the video from that first exclusive. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43605388/ns/today-today_people/#.Tnpf3U_Dme0

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 25, 2011, 02:19:49 PM »

I don't trust George any more than I trust Cindy or anyone in that family, personally.

No matter what he said in the interviews.

He's just as bad as the rest of them, in my book.

Just my 2¢.

Judge Strickland's famous words [ paraphrasing here ] :  "The truth and Casey Anthony are strangers "  were so right on the money ...  where did she learn the habit of lying & deceit?   Around the homefires?   A reasonable conclusion, in my view.  Hard to believe any of them.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 25, 2011, 02:58:51 PM »

Don't know if this has been posted.
A must listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaseysPO Caseys P.O.
This video says it all. Casey's got away with murdering Caylee, but she will answer to God one day.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdsaK…
11 minutes ago

https://twitter.com/#!/CaseysPO

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 25, 2011, 04:53:35 PM »

This long but without a doubt one of the best articles I have read. I still cringe when I allow myself to think about the verdict, the jurors and Judge Perry. It was all just so wrong.

http://www.law.com/jsp/nlj/PubArticleNLJ.jsp?id=1202508318214&slreturn=1

Reasonable doubts in the Casey Anthony trial?

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." — Sherlock Holmes

The Casey Anthony trial was not the first high-profile trial tried in a central Florida courtroom in which an infamous defendant charged with perpetrating horrible crimes against a child was, in the words of a reporter covering the trial, able to "squeeze through the door of reasonable doubt." The other trial to which I refer is Florida v. Gettys; that fictional trial in Gainesville, Fla., takes place in the opening and closing scenes of the semi-cult classic The Devil's Advocate. I will resist the temptation to take the parallels of the two cases to the next level. Nancy Grace, commenting on the evening of the Anthony verdict perhaps unwittingly did take the comparisons to the next level, when she told her national television audience something to the effect that "somewhere the devil is dancing."

CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE

In Casey's case, the prosecution clearly provided more than enough evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that she was guilty of some form of murder. Prisons throughout the country, death rows included, are full of persons convicted on far less evidence. Some defense lawyers, during the banter of happy-hour shoptalk, opine that they would trade the burden of proof for the final rebuttal in closing argument, so used are they to seeing defendants convicted in circumstantial-evidence cases on far less evidence. In the same vein, they are envious of prosecutors who get that unrebutted "last word" coup de grâce in the final phase of closing argument.

read on.................................

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: September 25, 2011, 05:12:31 PM »

Good article!  Thank you Sunny!  sunny

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 25, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »

OMG!!! I did not mean that at all!!  I meant that I wish her PO would send her to jail for not doing what she was supposed to!!! Really, I am so sorry!!! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: September 26, 2011, 01:53:52 AM »

OMG!!! I did not mean that at all!!  I meant that I wish her PO would send her to jail for not doing what she was supposed to!!! Really, I am so sorry!!! 

If you didn't mean it to read the way you posted it, that's good.  It's been edited out, so no worries.   I almost spit coffee all over the screen this morning when I saw it though.   

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: September 26, 2011, 09:16:14 AM »

If you didn't mean it to read the way you posted it, that's good.  It's been edited out, so no worries.   I almost spit coffee all over the screen this morning when I saw it though.   

My hubs did find it funny. I make a point of being very literal when I use words and, having worked in the legal profession, it was a natural way for me to say it. I would never offend my monkey friends and I apologize to anyone that was offended. If I am going to say something off color I will make sure it is very obvious and not clouded!  I love being a monkey and the ability to be forgiven when I mess up! Thanks Muffy! (and the rest of the mods!)

If I keep this up I will end up with a begging for a ban thread of my own . . . .

- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.