April 28, 2024, 05:34:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing With the Stars - Season 13 - J.R. Martinez Mirror Ball Trophy Winner!  (Read 728737 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: November 10, 2011, 07:39:59 PM »

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/11/10/kris-jenner-affair-divorce-tonight-show/

Mom talks about a ringy ding ding.  Does this family have any dignity?

No they don't.  People need to start boycotting this family.  They are an embarrassment and I hope that people don't think this is how the American families are.

They are all money hungry do nothings.

I can honesty say I hate them all.  I have to read Kim say she never missed a days work in her life.  Oh really!!!  She doesn't know what it is to work a day in her pathetic life.

The American families are hard workers and struggle to pay their bills and raise their families in today's day and age.  Our country is struggling and we have these idiots flaunting all the money and their expensive cars and jewels.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 07:50:23 PM by San » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: November 10, 2011, 07:50:57 PM »

RANT OVER   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1902 on: November 10, 2011, 09:27:02 PM »

I am pissed Nancy is out. Spare me the agony that people can possibly think that Hopie and Robie oops, I mean Rob are better than Nancy. Rikki has done well, but I hope JR wins. I never watched the show before Nancy was on and I won't watch anymore. It sucks, lol. How many times are all the Trashdashians voting to keep Robie going? Grossness.

Nut,

Nancy practiced fourty-two hours a week, she really needed to have a break.

I hope my math is correct, she said, she practiced seven hours a day, seven days, a week =42 Hours

She needs to catch-up on fun stuff with kids...the woman must be exhausted.  She did an amazing job.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1903 on: November 10, 2011, 09:28:49 PM »

RANT OVER   

The K's make me miss, Kate and her 8 kids. I never thought I would say that Smile

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: November 10, 2011, 09:45:07 PM »

I am pissed Nancy is out. Spare me the agony that people can possibly think that Hopie and Robie oops, I mean Rob are better than Nancy. Rikki has done well, but I hope JR wins. I never watched the show before Nancy was on and I won't watch anymore. It sucks, lol. How many times are all the Trashdashians voting to keep Robie going? Grossness.

Nut,

Nancy practiced fourty-two hours a week, she really needed to have a break.

I hope my math is correct, she said, she practiced seven hours a day, seven days, a week =42 Hours

She needs to catch-up on fun stuff with kids...the woman must be exhausted.  She did an amazing job.

Actually 7 x 7 = 49, but who's countin'    That's a LOT of hours practicing in a week.  I think Nancy did really well, and I agree she really did need to have a break. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: November 11, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »

http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2011/11/10/nancy-grace-reveals-her-dancing-with-the-stars-weight-loss/
Nancy Grace Reveals Her Dancing With The Stars Weight Loss
November 10, 2011

::snipping2::
Dancing With The Stars contestants are known for losing weight on the show, and while you may or may not have noticed, Nancy Grace was one of those who reaped the benefits of all that intense work. Nancy recently revealed to Anderson Cooper: “I lost 25 pounds that I know of,” and shared her determination to keep the weight off, adding: “I know it’s more healthy. You know my dad’s a heart patient…so I do want to but I’m not going to have a pro dancer eight hours a day so I don’t know what’s going to happen.”

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: November 11, 2011, 08:45:37 AM »

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/cheryl-burke-returning-for-dwts-season-14-derek-hough-still-unsure
Cheryl Burke Returning for DWTS Season 14, Derek Hough Still Unsure
November 10, 2011

Two-time winner Cheryl Burke and three-time champ Derek Hough talked to The Hollywood Reporter about opportunities outside DWTS — and they also mentioned their plans for the spring Season 14.

"Probably," Derek said when asked if he would come back next season. "It was nice to take the break, to just kind of reset, take a breath and do something different. I would love to pursue other things, Broadway and whatnot, but it's hard to find the timing between seasons to things like that."

Derek left DWTS on Season 12 to shoot the film Cobu 3D, but it sounds like he’s not into the pace of filming movies. “It was tough," he told THR. "It was 17-hour days. I'm used to a fast-paced, live show. Movies are slow and really drawn out."

Cheryl also said she planned to return for Season 14, adding that her post-DWTS endeavours tend to be focused on branding efforts like her shoe collection with HSN and an upcoming clothing line.

Of course, it’s not really up to the pros who returns. We know Louis van Amstel and Chelsie Hightower wanted to compete on Season 13, but the producers didn’t think they had good celeb matches for them. The three new pros, Peta Murgatroyd, Val Chmerkovskiy and Tristan MacManus all want to return, and the DWTS pro troupe members would all love a shot at dancing with celebs. But chances are veteran winners like Derek and Cheryl would be given precedence. So if they want to return, chances are they can return. One big question mark still out there: What about Maksim Chmerkovskiy? Will he return for Season 14 or will he take a break?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: November 11, 2011, 08:50:56 AM »

http://www.etonline.com/news/115960_JR_Martinez_w_Service_Nation_on_Veteran_s_Day/
J.R. & Karina Honor Vets with Dance Lessons
November 11, 2011

Dancing with the Stars has forever changed the life of former U.S. Army soldier J.R. Martinez, and to celebrate Veteran's Day, the DWTS frontrunner is sharing his newfound love for dance with five of his fellow servicemen.
J.R.'s pro partner Karina Smirnoff was on hand to assist Joseph Gallagher, Linda Bates, Jennifer Boman, Daniel Lennon and Lorena Alvarez in learning the Cha Cha, a dance Martinez and Karina have yet to tackle in the competition.

While the lesson was nowhere near as grueling as the sessions necessary to prepare for a weekly live show, the five caught on with record speed and were clearly gaining a great appreciation for the skill.
Seeing the group having a blast with the exercise, J.R. pondered a future in teaching his fellow men and women of the military what he'd learned thus far in the competition as a worthwhile activity that can really bring families together as they return home from a long tour of duty. "We think this would be very therapeutic for a lot of troops and a lot of families," explained J.R. "This might be something we'll think about doing later down the road."
If you would also like to celebrate the brave men and women who serve our country, visit ServiceNation.org for ideas on how to show your appreciation for those in the military by engaging in service here at home.
(Video at link)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: November 11, 2011, 08:54:08 AM »

http://www.etonline.com/news/114986_Video_JR_Martinez_on_His_Horrific_Accident/index.html
Video: J.R. Martinez on His Horrific Accident
October 7, 2011

<a href="http://&lt;object id=&quot;flashobject&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowNetworking=&quot;all&quot; height=&quot;272&quot; width=&quot;431&quot; data=&quot;http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/tremor/UMInterface_Tremor.swf&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;quality&quot; value=&quot;high&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowNetworking&quot; value=&quot;all&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/tremor/UMInterface_Tremor.swf&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;flashvars&quot; value=&quot;config=http://r.unicornmedia.com/embed/a6fdbad9-2126-43f2-a153-2022e29f437b?view=fkey%26view_id=114996&amp;programID=49e35a056306e&quot; /&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank">http://&lt;object id=&quot;flashobject&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowNetworking=&quot;all&quot; height=&quot;272&quot; width=&quot;431&quot; data=&quot;http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/tremor/UMInterface_Tremor.swf&quot;&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;quality&quot; value=&quot;high&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowNetworking&quot; value=&quot;all&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;movie&quot; value=&quot;http://www.etonline.com/media/flash/unicorn/tremor/UMInterface_Tremor.swf&quot; /&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;flashvars&quot; value=&quot;config=http://r.unicornmedia.com/embed/a6fdbad9-2126-43f2-a153-2022e29f437b?view=fkey%26view_id=114996&amp;programID=49e35a056306e&quot; /&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

At 28 years old, Dancing with the Stars contestant J.R. Martinez has already lived multiple lives. One of them ended when he was 19 after he survived a horrific explosion while deployed in Iraq.

"I'm blessed that I walked away with only 40-percent burns," J.R. told ET's Samantha Harris. "I'm blessed that I'm here -- that I have a second chance at life."

On April 5, 2003, J.R.'s humvee ran over a landmine in Iraq that almost completely demolished the vehicle. While there were a total of four soldiers onboard, J.R. -- the driver -- was the only one trapped inside as the other three passengers were thrown clear. J.R. was also the only one wearing his seatbelt.

"It amazes me, even now when I think about it, how quickly everything changed," said J.R., who explained that the humvee burned upside down for 10 minutes with him stuck inside. "One minute I was laughing ... The next minute I remember feeling this slow pressure, starting from my feet, work its way through my body."
Since the accident, J.R. has developed a magnetic and inspiring personality, and has subsequently booked a few choice gigs in Hollywood. In 2008, J.R. began his run on the ABC soap All My Children, and this year he joined the season 13 cast of Dancing with the Stars.

J.R. and his pro partner Karina Smirnoff moved Dancing's live audience to tears during their performance on October 3, which was a dance interpretation of the veteran's accident in war.
(Video at link)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: November 12, 2011, 01:19:26 PM »

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/dancing-stars-jr-martinez-karina-smirnoff-260714
'Dancing With the Stars': J.R. Martinez Promises to Behave at Rehearsal (Video)
The frontrunner and partner Karina Smirnoff tell THR about the semifinals, while she tries to convince him to focus.

November 11, 2011

After skating through two perfect-scoring performances, the two got the obligatory safety from elimination first thing during Tuesday's results show, where The Hollywood Reporter spoke with them backstage to see how Martinez planned to focus with the semifinals up next.
"Imagine for 12 weeks, hearing the same person telling you to do this and do that," Smirnoff tells THR. "It's hard."

It's also hard to keep Martinez from goofing around. The week's rehearsal package shows that has behind-the-scenes antics have only been escalating closer to the finale. But he says that's all behind him.

"It's all worth it," he says. "It's amazing how all the feelings and emotions you feel in rehearsals, when you get that great score, all those emotions disappear and there's just overwhelming joy."
He also sees the daunting task of performing three dances in one broadcast. Monday's show finds them dancing the Argentine Tango, Paso Doble and the traditional Dancing With the Stars relay dance.

And for part, he has a rather unorthodox plan.

"We can see it. It's two weeks away, and four couples are left," he says. "I'm going to have to find a strategy to exhaust the rest of the contestants."
(Video at link)

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: November 12, 2011, 01:58:28 PM »

I'm looking forward to this weeks show.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: November 13, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »

I'm looking forward to this weeks show.

me too San.  Look forward to your forthright comments as well.

I'm rooting for JR! 
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: November 13, 2011, 06:40:48 PM »

Hi, it is Sunday night....just checking in while I have a minute.

On FB, Carson posted he will have a cameo on Tuesday.   Someone posted he should get Brooke's job.  Sounds like more than the monkeys thinks he would be an assett to the program.

J.R. wrote that he twisted his ankle...literally sent a photo of his ankle soaking.   I cannot imagine how one can dance with a twisted ankle,   adrenaline can only do so much.

Maks had better be back for next season or else...and I want him paired with Sofia Vagara.  I bet those two could stand still and burn a hole in the floor; I'd watch.

If I do not make it to the party on Monday or Tuesday, please think of me when you see J. R. and Maks dance.   

Since this is the finals, how does it work from this point?  I have forgotten....do we eliminate one more, then, the last three are placed?

Night all.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: November 13, 2011, 07:16:43 PM »

On FB, Carson posted he will have a cameo on Tuesday.   Someone posted he should get Brooke's job.  Sounds like more than the monkeys thinks he would be an assett to the program.

J.R. wrote that he twisted his ankle...literally sent a photo of his ankle soaking.   I cannot imagine how one can dance with a twisted ankle,   adrenaline can only do so much.

Maks had better be back for next season or else...and I want him paired with Sofia Vagara.  I bet those two could stand still and burn a hole in the floor; I'd watch.

If I do not make it to the party on Monday or Tuesday, please think of me when you see J. R. and Maks dance.   

Since this is the finals, how does it work from this point?  I have forgotten....do we eliminate one more, then, the last three are placed?

Night all.

Hi Terri,

Hopefully JR will be feeling better tomorrow and will have his ankle taped really good so he can perform.

I would love to see Carson co-host DWTS.

I believe one person will be eliminated tomorrow and next week will be the finals with three contestants.

I am voting for JR tomorrow. I want to make sure he makes it through.  Hopefully Ricki will make it to the finals also.  I could care less about Hope and Rob.  The both stink.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: November 14, 2011, 01:10:37 PM »

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/sneak-peek-the-muppets-are-taking-over-dwts-season-13-week-9
Sneak Peek: The Muppets Are Taking Over DWTS Season 13, Week 9!
November 14, 2011

Wocka wocka wocka! Its time to play the music. Its time to light the lights. Its time to meet The Muppets on the Dancing With the Stars Season 13 Semifinals Results Show. Week 9 should be crazy fun. Not only are The Muppets taking over the ballroom, but Cobra Starship and Sabi will also perform on Tuesday, along with a huge pack of our beloved pros.

Read on for more of ABC’s scoop on what’s happening this week.

Three dances on Monday: The final four’s first performance is an Argentine Tango, their second dance is either a Paso Doble or Samba — one of which is a style dance they have not yet performed — and their third dance will be the Cha Cha relay, in which all couples will dance to the same song. Their Cha Cha will not be scored, but it will be ranked by the judges. The couple who takes first place in the ranking will receive 10 points; the second-place couple will get 8 points; the third-place couple will get 6 points, and the fourth-place couple will take 4 points.

Monday night’s show also includes a fierce Pro Argentine Tango performance choreographed by world-renowned Argentine Tango master dancers and choreographers Sandor and Parissa. Pro dancers Tony Dovolani, Kym Johnson, Kiki Nyemcheck, Sasha Faber and Oksana Dmytrenko will accompany Sandor and Parissa in this piece.
More...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: November 14, 2011, 01:13:08 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2011/11/dancing-with-the-stars-season-13-whos-who-in-the-final-four/
‘Dancing With the Stars’ Season 13: Who’s Who in the Final Four
November 14, 2011

It’s the ninth week of “Dancing With the Stars” season 13, and there have been 75 dances and eight tough eliminations.

“Good Morning America” caught up with the top four to chat with them as they approach the home stretch.

Here’s a break-down of the final four and their partners, along with a tally of their highest and lowest scores for individual routines.
More...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: November 14, 2011, 03:48:58 PM »

I will be here with you all tonight.
Terri...hope u make it tonight..won't be the same without you...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: November 14, 2011, 05:04:47 PM »

J.R. Martinez - Dance Partner: Karina Smirnoff

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-10
Text code: 3410

Ricki Lake - Dance Partner: Derek Hough

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-11
Text code: 3411

Rob Kardashian - Dance Partner: Cheryl Burke

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-02
Text code: 3402

Hope Solo - Dance Partner: Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-08
Text code: 3408

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: November 14, 2011, 07:03:30 PM »

Night all.

Terri !   It's 62 minutes 'til dance time ! 

Sure hoping you can make it ~ we'll be watching for you ~ 

I'm sending all my votes to J.R.   ~  don't want any elimination surprises tomorrow. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 14, 2011, 08:11:21 PM »

Hope stinks.  Her routine is terrible.  She is wasting a lot of time on the floor, etc. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.