April 27, 2024, 07:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing With the Stars - Season 13 - J.R. Martinez Mirror Ball Trophy Winner!  (Read 728616 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2140 on: November 21, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »

Muffs..do you have the phone numbers to the show? I am trying to vote and I keep getting a bad connection..probably cause I am trying to vote for Rob lol..

wait, Cookie. 

We need to talk. 

J.R.'s number is 1.800.868.3410   

That's what I was thinking about posting.  You only need 1 phone number...  J.R.'s!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2141 on: November 21, 2011, 09:18:31 PM »

J.R. Martinez - Dance Partner: Karina Smirnoff

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-10
Text code: 3410

Ricki Lake - Dance Partner: Derek Hough

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-11
Text code: 3411

Rob Kardashian - Dance Partner: Cheryl Burke

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-02
Text code: 3402

thanks Muffs..you didn't switch Rob's number with JR's did you? lol

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2142 on: November 21, 2011, 09:19:49 PM »

J.R. Martinez - Dance Partner: Karina Smirnoff

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-10
Text code: 3410

Ricki Lake - Dance Partner: Derek Hough

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-11
Text code: 3411

Rob Kardashian - Dance Partner: Cheryl Burke

Phone number: 800-VOTE4-02
Text code: 3402

thanks Muffs..you didn't switch Rob's number with JR's did you? lol

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2143 on: November 21, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »

Hi all!!  I'm still here, just tied up with the family.

I watched the show, got scared when J.R. did not do well.   I saw and I felt it.  I was worried I could not in good conscience vote for him...but the freestyle nailed it!  I was able to vote with confidence.

I think Rob is doing great.  I am sorry he has the nut family, but he is standing on his own. 

Hopefully I shall see everyone tomorrow!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2144 on: November 21, 2011, 10:06:20 PM »

Hi Terri!  I hope we see you tomorrow night!! 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2145 on: November 21, 2011, 10:07:38 PM »

http://www.eonline.com/news/watch_with_kristin/dancing_with_stars_almost_over_kim/276346

::snipping2::
Here's how the leaderboard stacked up:

Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: (27, 30) 57
J.R. Martinez & Karina Smirnoff: (24, 30) 54
Ricki Lake & Derek Hough: (27, 27) 54

A new Dancing With the Stars champ will be crowned tomorrow following performances by all of this season's contestants—including another dance from the finalists that will count toward their final scores—and music from Lady Antebellum.

This would be the third win for either Derek or Cheryl, while Karina is still seeking her first DWTS title.

Who do you think deserves the mirror-ball trophy this year?

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2146 on: November 21, 2011, 11:06:43 PM »

Rob has gone to the top, and though he still was hunched in his freestyle, he's improved quite a bit.

Right now the who wins DWTS is up in the air, it's anyone's game.

To me, JR messed up the first dance tonight, that's why the 8s, but he improved on the second. He kinda got in tune with the audience and lost his mojo there for a while.

The last dance tomorrow will be the deciding bit. I wish all of them good luck, they deserve it.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2147 on: November 22, 2011, 05:50:56 AM »

'Dancing With the Stars' week 10 finals recap: J.R. makes a freestyle  comeback, Rob snags his first perfect score

J.R., Ricki and Rob face off in their last two of four dances for the entire season

BY Joyce Chen
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, November 21 2011, 10:23 PM

The last three contestants standing - er, dancing - on this season's "Dancing With the Stars" all presented convincing arguments before the judges on Monday night's super-condensed finalist showcase.

Neck-and-neck frontrunners J.R. Martinez and Ricki Lake pulled out all stops and faced their fears in order to get an edge in the competition, with varied success.

But it was ultimately "Cinderfella" Rob Kardashian who really wowed the judges by coming up from behind to sweep America off its feet with his enthusiasm and charisma.

"Looks like you made it to the ball," Carrie Ann commented about her favorie late-blooming dance aficionado after he and partner Cheryl executed a graceful waltz.

"A moocher is someone who takes and never gives," Len said with a flourish after the pair's jazzy freestyle dance later in the night. "You, Rob, you just gave it your all."

Rob, who started out the competition as the "loser younger brother" counterpart to his three sisters' highly recognizable faces, couldn't stop beaming at the judges' glowing words - even moreso when they awarded him with a perfect 30 for his fedora-donning glide across the dance floor.

"Never would I ever think I'd get a perfect score, and not for the hardest dance of the season," the USC grad remarked.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/dancing-stars-week-10-finals-recap-a-freestyle-comeback-rob-snags-perfect-score-article-1.981027#ixzz1eQir8hUh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2148 on: November 22, 2011, 08:44:12 AM »

tonight will be so exciting...I want either Rob or JR to win...all 3 deserve it..they all did really well..

Hi Terri! hope to see you tonight with the rest of us!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2149 on: November 22, 2011, 09:04:41 AM »

tonight will be so exciting...I want either Rob or JR to win...all 3 deserve it..they all did really well..

Hi Terri! hope to see you tonight with the rest of us!

I laid in bed last night and thought about the DWTS finals, and I believe all three dancers have improved so much!  Cookie, you've been rooting for Rob, and I would like to add that he has really improved not only his dancing, but also the way he's interviewing.  He seems to have gained self-confidence.  Being a Kardashian can be a two way street.  I think it worked against him a lot, because some are so tired of the exploits of his family.  On the plus side of being a Kardashian, he has the support of the fan club, I would think.  But looking at Rob and the work he's done at improving his dancing, of the three finalists, I will say he's most improved. 

J.R. has been my favorite for a while, and  besides his dancing, I like his attitude.  He's been a go getter, he ain't a quitter!  I wish him the best tonight.  When he danced the freestyle with Karina last night I thought he did very, very well.  I'm not that big a fan of that style of dancing, but because of the way they danced, everyone could see each step he danced.  There was no covering up with dancing closely etc.  He was out there the whole way!!

Ricki and Derek were pretty amazing last night.  Of the three freestyle dances, theirs was my favorite. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2150 on: November 22, 2011, 09:11:01 AM »

Muffs..I think that Rob has always been in the shadows of his sisters..he had no self worth or confidence and now he has found something that it turns out, he is good at. I hope that he continues on with his dancing career, which is where I think that this will all lead for him..just  a feeling that I have..

I will be happy with any of them winning this year.I think that this is the first year that I have not had a real clear favorite that I would be disappointed if they did not win..I will be happy for any of the 3.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2151 on: November 22, 2011, 09:18:34 AM »

Muffs..I think that Rob has always been in the shadows of his sisters..he had no self worth or confidence and now he has found something that it turns out, he is good at. I hope that he continues on with his dancing career, which is where I think that this will all lead for him..just  a feeling that I have..

I will be happy with any of them winning this year.I think that this is the first year that I have not had a real clear favorite that I would be disappointed if they did not win..I will be happy for any of the 3.

Yeppers, ITA with you  Cookie, about Rob having always been in the shadows of his sisters.  He just seems to radiate an exuberance now. Some say he's drank the kool-aid with his "I love dancing" comment, but I believe he really does love dancing now.  He seems much more confident than when he started. Have you noticed he also seems to have more maturity about him?  Maybe that's the confidence showing through.  If nothing else, maybe Rob has learned more about himself and found some happiness.  To win would be a feather in his cap.  But to me, he's already gained a lot with his dancing. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2152 on: November 22, 2011, 09:23:59 AM »

Yeppers, ITA with you  Cookie, about Rob having always been in the shadows of his sisters.  He just seems to radiate an exuberance now. Some say he's drank the kool-aid with his "I love dancing" comment, but I believe he really does love dancing now.  He seems much more confident than when he started. Have you noticed he also seems to have more maturity about him?  Maybe that's the confidence showing through.  If nothing else, maybe Rob has learned more about himself and found some happiness.  To win would be a feather in his cap.  But to me, he's already gained a lot with his dancing. 

well said Muffs....He just seems delighted with him self..far cry from when he first started. This could be huge for him. JR has a career in acting and motivational speaking. Ricki is getting another talk show I read..they have something to go to after this is over. If Rob wins, it could open up doors for him. Of which he has earned on his own and not because he is a Kardashian, which I think has gone against him in some ways. and also to his advantage....Good luck to all of the dancers tonight and after this is over. all great dancers and people.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2153 on: November 22, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I have Pepto Bismo handy, in case RK wins, 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2154 on: November 22, 2011, 09:38:27 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I have Pepto Bismo handy, in case RK wins, 

lol..

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2155 on: November 22, 2011, 09:44:15 AM »

I was not happy with the last three, either, Muffy.

I did not care for Len's, nasty comments. Bruno has become more tactful Smile

The show was not fun or interesting, IMO, after Nancy and the others, were voted off. 

Rob to me is cute, but he has a big Caboose, I would not be shaking it, if I were him.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2156 on: November 22, 2011, 09:53:49 AM »

The show was not fun or interesting, IMO, after Nancy and the others, were voted off. 

Rob to me is cute, but he has a big Caboose, I would not be shaking it, if I were him.

BBM

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #2157 on: November 22, 2011, 09:59:34 AM »

BBM

Sorry, Muffy.  The comment should have been to Cookie, I apologize.  The puter is jumping,I should have double checked.

I will send over an (imaginary) carton of Bananas, I hope you will accept my apology.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2158 on: November 22, 2011, 10:06:03 AM »

Seahorse..you need to send me some bananas too then cause I AM Happy with the final 3...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2159 on: November 22, 2011, 10:10:59 AM »

Let's all share the virtual carton of bananas 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.