April 27, 2024, 11:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dancing With the Stars - Season 13 - J.R. Martinez Mirror Ball Trophy Winner!  (Read 728634 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #340 on: September 29, 2011, 05:38:54 PM »

but Elisabetta's dress was stunning...I have never watched until I heard Nancy was on for missing kids donation, if she wins. I honestly don't think she has what it takes to win with these judges, but for the sake of the Organization she represents...please let it be. And BRAVO for her for going for it!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: September 29, 2011, 10:37:45 PM »

but Elisabetta's dress was stunning...I have never watched until I heard Nancy was on for missing kids donation, if she wins. I honestly don't think she has what it takes to win with these judges, but for the sake of the Organization she represents...please let it be. And BRAVO for her for going for it!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: September 30, 2011, 05:55:11 PM »

http://www.ivillage.com/rob-kardashian-wants-go-all-way-dancing-stars/1-a-387192
Rob Kardashian Wants to Go All the Way on 'Dancing with the Stars'
September 30, 2011

Isaac Brekken/Getty Images

Rob Kardashian is taking the Dancing with the Stars judges' praise to heart. The sole Kardashian brother was so delighted by Carrie Ann Inaba's compliment after his jive performance with Cheryl Burke ("It's official. Rob Kardashian is a better dancer than Kim Kardashian!") that he's rededicating himself to practicing so he has a shot at the Mirrorball trophy.

According to TMZ, Kardashian, 24, is going to the gym every day and taking his practice schedule with professional dancing partner Burke more seriously. He even brings Burke treats, like buying her lunch, sources say. Apparently, he really thinks they can make it in the ballroom.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: October 01, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »

He is not going all the way.  I don't care how much he works out it is still lazy and a complainer.  His personality is like a wet mop.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #344 on: October 01, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

He is not going all the way.  I don't care how much he works out it is still lazy and a complainer.  His personality is like a wet mop.

Good afternoon Monkey's,

Wet mop    His family is full of wet mops Smile His mothers hair look like a wet mop  Monkey Devil!

I am going to stop...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 01, 2011, 03:23:49 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/09/bruce-jenner-ready-for-dancing-with-the-stars-invitation/1
Bruce Jenner wants to do 'Dancing With the Stars'
September 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian has done it. Rob Kardashian is doing it. And now their stepdad Bruce Jenner ready to take the floor on Dancing With the Stars.

"They've never approached me," he tells Lifeline Live, "but I would do it." Jenner, who won a gold medal for the decathlon in the 1976 Summer Olympics, has some knee issues, but he says, "I could do a good job. It'd be right up my alley."
But first he's cheering on Rob. Jenner can often be found in the ballroom on performance night. "I have lots of children. Every night I gotta support somebody. Right now he needs my help."

Don't get him wrong. Jenner, who we will see walk Kim down the aisle in E!'s upcoming two-part special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, premiering Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, says DWTS has been "great" for Rob. He explains, "Rob's never danced a step in his entire life. ... To go out there on live television and go totally against your personality and let yourself go? That's not easy. I'm really proud of him. I always tell my kids this line: the ability to grow is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can take in your life."

He adds, "I remember telling Kimberly that the first time she did an on-camera (appearance) that she had to look at a camera and talk to it. She said I'm so scared. That was probably five years ago. Now I see her do live televison all the time. I push the kids. I like it when they take risks."

Jenner thinks Rob "could go pretty far. Robert exemplifies what the show is all about. The total non-dancer who goes all out." Plus, adds Jenner, "The girls are all tweeting. We probably have 15 million followers."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #346 on: October 01, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »

Good afternoon Monkey's,

Wet mop    His family is full of wet mops Smile His mothers hair look like a wet mop  Monkey Devil!

I am going to stop...

TRUE San! Lmaooo@seahorse 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #347 on: October 02, 2011, 08:13:16 PM »

Here I am, checking in almost exactly 24 hours before the show....can we say there is something seriously wrong with me?   

I have watched and re watched the video of LMFAO and the dancers.    Today I bought the CD....fellow monkeys, I am 56 years old, about 45 lbs overweight, and like scrapbooking and genealogy....and I bought that CD.   What next, will I dye my hair purple?  Everytime I hear "Look at that body" I can see Maks working the railing on his way to the dance floor.

I shall see you all tomorrow, with wineglass on my end table...Workin that body!!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: October 02, 2011, 08:24:23 PM »

Terri.....you go girl!

See u here tomorrow nite..I may be late but I will show up

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 02, 2011, 08:52:03 PM »

Here I am, checking in almost exactly 24 hours before the show....can we say there is something seriously wrong with me?   

I have watched and re watched the video of LMFAO and the dancers.    Today I bought the CD....fellow monkeys, I am 56 years old, about 45 lbs overweight, and like scrapbooking and genealogy....and I bought that CD.   What next, will I dye my hair purple?  Everytime I hear "Look at that body" I can see Maks working the railing on his way to the dance floor.

I shall see you all tomorrow, with wineglass on my end table...Workin that body!!

Terri ~ I choked on chips as I read this . . . I thought, oh my Lord, she can see me.  When you describe yourself, it is me to a T (especially the genealogy and scrapbooking!) .   I already paint my toenails purple for TCU, so perhaps the hair is next.  ha. 

Anyway, can't wait to see the monkeys here tomorrow night.....I think DH enjoys my hanging out with y'all during DWTS, 'cause I'm not constantly commenting to him now!  hee.   He tries to watch Monday Night Football while I'm clapping and carrying on in the other room.   
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 02, 2011, 08:52:57 PM »

Terri.....you go girl!

Cookie ~ we'll save you a spot!  But, hurry!   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 02, 2011, 08:57:37 PM »

Terri.....you go girl!

Cookie ~ we'll save you a spot!  But, hurry!   

Ok..take good notes cause I might miss the beginning,,,the beauty is that Tuesday night is usually a repeat...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 02, 2011, 09:27:53 PM »

I'm ready for tomorrow  Monkey Devil!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: October 03, 2011, 04:09:12 AM »

Terri ~ I choked on chips as I read this . . . I thought, oh my Lord, she can see me.  When you describe yourself, it is me to a T (especially the genealogy and scrapbooking!) .   I already paint my toenails purple for TCU, so perhaps the hair is next.  ha. 

Anyway, can't wait to see the monkeys here tomorrow night.....I think DH enjoys my hanging out with y'all during DWTS, 'cause I'm not constantly commenting to him now!  hee.   He tries to watch Monday Night Football while I'm clapping and carrying on in the other room.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #354 on: October 03, 2011, 05:33:49 PM »

Hello Monkey's,

You monkey's are so funny Smile  I am going through a "sparkle" stage...
Some of us grew up in a era of individuality.  Monkey's have minds of their own 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2011, 05:47:31 PM »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/09/bruce-jenner-ready-for-dancing-with-the-stars-invitation/1
Bruce Jenner wants to do 'Dancing With the Stars'
September 30, 2011

Kim Kardashian has done it. Rob Kardashian is doing it. And now their stepdad Bruce Jenner ready to take the floor on Dancing With the Stars.

"They've never approached me," he tells Lifeline Live, "but I would do it." Jenner, who won a gold medal for the decathlon in the 1976 Summer Olympics, has some knee issues, but he says, "I could do a good job. It'd be right up my alley."
But first he's cheering on Rob. Jenner can often be found in the ballroom on performance night. "I have lots of children. Every night I gotta support somebody. Right now he needs my help."

Don't get him wrong. Jenner, who we will see walk Kim down the aisle in E!'s upcoming two-part special, Kim's Fairytale Wedding: A Kardashian Event, premiering Oct. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT, says DWTS has been "great" for Rob. He explains, "Rob's never danced a step in his entire life. ... To go out there on live television and go totally against your personality and let yourself go? That's not easy. I'm really proud of him. I always tell my kids this line: the ability to grow is directly related to the amount of insecurity you can take in your life."

He adds, "I remember telling Kimberly that the first time she did an on-camera (appearance) that she had to look at a camera and talk to it. She said I'm so scared. That was probably five years ago. Now I see her do live televison all the time. I push the kids. I like it when they take risks."

Jenner thinks Rob "could go pretty far. Robert exemplifies what the show is all about. The total non-dancer who goes all out." Plus, adds Jenner, "The girls are all tweeting. We probably have 15 million followers."

It sounds like his "great escape"         IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #356 on: October 03, 2011, 07:19:18 PM »

The Mom was on "The Chat" (last week), she mentioned she had a baby when she was twenty and another baby, when she was twenty-One.  She mentioned she had a "litter" when she was forty and another "litter" after than...too much information Smile

She worn a leopard print dress so maybe she is part cat Smile IMO

Why did I watch it?  I like Mrs. Ozzie Osborne, and to my surprise she had a replacement that day, I have not turned it since.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 03, 2011, 07:50:22 PM »

Good evening...I'm baaack.

For those of you who remember my post about what the story telling would be I offered that J. R. would tell about his  military experience.   Well , he is on my FB list and sent the following post;

J.R. Martinez
Karina Smirnoff put a routine together that tells a story.Hope everyone is touched by it! If you are military or know anyone who is~tune in

Now I am going back to review my post.

Hi TCUmom, Cookie,   Seahorse!!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 03, 2011, 08:02:13 PM »

Hi, y'all!  Another night of excitement . . . putting my nest together right now.  Just hoping the Rangers baseball game ends quickly with a win!

The teachers at school today were discussing who needs to depart, and I was shocked that the other 5 said David Arquette ~ I kept my big mouth closed, all the while thinking he'll probably be there a while.  who knows!

It sounds like the only slowwww dance will be Nancy's slow waltz to Moon River ~ OMG I LOVE that song . . . junior high school. sigh.

I think there are a couple of foxtrots, but I can't remember who . . .

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: October 03, 2011, 08:08:16 PM »

Here are my projections from last week.

As for story telling, I am now wagering Nancy's will be about having her twins.
J. R. 's will be about the acident and pheonis rising.
Carson's?  Who knows, but it is going to be good!

Anyone else guessing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.