April 23, 2024, 02:38:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171622 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: June 10, 2007, 12:43:03 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 12:48:16 PM »

Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 12:55:33 PM »

Naughty Robots,you are in the book.Catfish are pretty,with hushpuppies .I have eaten all kinds of fish
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2007, 01:40:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Naughty Robots,you are in the book.Catfish are pretty,with hushpuppies .I have eaten all kinds of fish

robots are good

hardly ever NAUGHTY  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2007, 02:39:35 PM »

If all we ever discussed was current news about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, we could check the LCD once a month and not miss a thing.  It just isn’t like it was in the first several months when something was happening all the time.  For some reason the LCD at SM has always been the place for active, real time conversations.  Not sure why that is, because other boards do have a multitude of topics that stay pretty busy.  It’s been that way as long as I remember and I doubt it will change.

Now, let’s all just feel the wub……..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2007, 02:40:51 PM »

My first page in book # 4 reads like this:

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN!!!

I think I am wasting my time.  Rolling Eyes
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2007, 02:44:02 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
My first page in book # 4 reads like this:

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN!!!

I think I am wasting my time.  Rolling Eyes

By almost 2 Hours .... Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2007, 02:45:49 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
If all we ever discussed was current news about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, we could check the LCD once a month and not miss a thing.  It just isn’t like it was in the first several months when something was happening all the time.  For some reason the LCD at SM has always been the place for active, real time conversations.  Not sure why that is, because other boards do have a multitude of topics that stay pretty busy.  It’s been that way as long as I remember and I doubt it will change.

Now, let’s all just feel the wub……..

I still remember when things got so Heated... that we were all given a "Time Out" Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2007, 02:47:51 PM »

Embarassed Wrong cage... Embarassed

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »

Klaas locked my strawberry report in the last thread  Laughing  Laughing

I feel the wub Easy  Laughing you need to reach out and touch everybody with the wub

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2007, 02:54:15 PM »

I made an incredibly profound post that got locked in on page 50, so I'm bringing over here. Lord knows it's probably so important that no one would want to miss it.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Y'all know I have my pet theory about what happened, and I'm sure 99% of people here think I'm wrong - which is okay. However, I need someone who is better at timelines than I am to tell me where the flaws are in this theory so I can work on it some more:

They take Natalee to the area of the painted rocks in order to rape her. Something bad happens, blood ends up on the rocks. They get Natalee back in the Kalpoe car, and blood ends up in the car. Deepak and Satish drop off Joran and the injured Natalee near McDonalds. Deepak goes home to clean the blood out of his car. Paulus picks up Joran and and the injured Natalee and takes them back to the VDS residence. Blood ends up on the mattress at the VDS house. Natalee dies. Paulus arranges for her body to be put in the fishtrap and taken out to sea. (Don't know why there isn't blood in Paulus' car.) The van that was photographed in the driveway takes away the old mattress and delivers a new one.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2007, 02:55:36 PM »

Well, I sure don't feel any wub and take that I am the offending party since I could not get an answer either way.

And I can be off topic with the best of you and have learned to do that well.

Here's an example:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280074,00.html

Bodies of 2 Young Boys Found In Mother's Trunk

Horrible story!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2007, 02:57:18 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I sure don't feel any wub and take that I am the offending party since I could not get an answer either way.

Here's an example:

Horrible story!

That is a horrible story, Anna - so sad. Gosh, I wish there was some kind of safety mechanism that would prevent children from opening car trunks.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 02:58:33 PM »

Here's an example:

Horrible story!

How horrible.  Wonder if they were just playing around or if someone put them in there?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 02:58:33 PM »

BT,
I am surprised you are not under a ban for watering lawns!  We are, they are writing tickets as well as even having an open grill for cooking.

We are at Drought Level D-4, the worst on the scale now.  I am very fearful of fires now and am trying to think what to do in the event of one since I can't take all my dogs anywhere.  Or four horses.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2007, 02:59:10 PM »

San

I'm always close to your thoughts.
 I think Natalee was sick or hurt (maybe trying to get away) at the VDS.  I think they decided it was time to get her to the beach (by the hotels).  They were spotted by the gardner so Joran was "stuck" with her, while Deepak took off to take Satish home.  Natalee took her last breath with Joran, on the way to the beach, or he saw the fishermen and decided to leave her hidden by the Racquet Club. Paulus either picked him up or heard him get home.  He told Paulus what happened.  Paulus told him to leave K2 out of it.  Paulus went to check and sure enough, Natalee was dead.  He told Anita he took care of everything but Joran still had a problem because he was the last one with her.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2007, 02:59:17 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Y'all know I have my pet theory about what happened, and I'm sure 99% of people here think I'm wrong - which is okay. However, I need someone who is better at timelines than I am to tell me where the flaws are in this theory so I can work on it some more:

They take Natalee to the area of the painted rocks in order to rape her. Something bad happens, blood ends up on the rocks. They get Natalee back in the Kalpoe car, and blood ends up in the car. Deepak and Satish drop off Joran and the injured Natalee near McDonalds. Deepak goes home to clean the blood out of his car. Paulus picks up Joran and and the injured Natalee and takes them back to the VDS residence. Blood ends up on the mattress at the VDS house. Natalee dies. Paulus arranges for her body to be put in the fishtrap and taken out to sea. (Don't know why there isn't blood in Paulus' car.) The van that was photographed in the driveway takes away the old mattress and delivers a new one.

BT I believe that they could have taken a seriously injured Natalee to the VDS residence.  I also believe that Joran called Paulus and said he was coming home with her what should he do.  I believe Paulus never picked up Joran because there was no need to because he was at home.  He would never send Joran out alone to do a job that Paulus knows he would mess up.  Paulus was with Joran and that is when he made the ATM transactions.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2007, 02:59:43 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Here's an example:

Horrible story!

Or something on the inside to open the trunk and get out.

That is a horrible story, Anna - so sad. Gosh, I wish there was some kind of safety mechanism that would prevent children from opening car trunks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »

My perception of Simian and Shango is that Simian was communicating with someone close to the investigation and Shango was a detractor, possibly arriving to distract and try to discredit Simian.  Simian was posting for about a week before Shango began posting.  Not until Simian was giving credible information about what was about to happen did we see a post from Shango.

Also, I see that Shango very often took one comment or concept posted by Simian and turned it into something very cryptic, which generated fast and furious postings by all of those seeking answers.  Shango sounded as though he knew something, but nothing Shango said was orginal in it's context, just in the delivery.

If you follow only the Real Simian posts they read just like what we later heard was going on in the investigation.  Shango may very well have been paid to disrupt Simian and you could tell Simian didn't like it.

FYI - "Bird on a wire" = inside ALE who was informing Simian, not some nefarious tipster to the ALE.  imo.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2007, 03:01:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas locked my strawberry report in the last thread  Laughing  Laughing

I feel the wub Easy  Laughing you need to reach out and touch everybody with the wub

This sounded so yummy... I had to try to bring it here
Quote from: "nonesuche"

ok reporting back, just tasted the cupcake with the fresh strawberry inside and it tastes so good I just sent little none to the store for raspberries so we can try that too  

for the record it does taste a lot like strawberry shortcake, thank you msmarples  

thanks for the reminder about industrial washing too, I grew up watching my mother wash collards for what seemed like days and yes I do wash mine even when they come pre-washed but it's a good reminder to do it more than once, thank you!

Just wondering if the inside of the cupcake is dry or does it end up with the sweet / strawberry / syrup in it someway  Rolling Eyes

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.