April 26, 2024, 10:04:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171664 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2007, 08:03:06 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone got a iPhone?

Embarassed  Easy.. what is an iphone?

Apple iphone: http://www.apple.com/iphone/

I've lusted after one, but haven't bought one. (Yet)

LOL Thanks BT..  Looks like a nice phone..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2007, 08:03:15 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Anyone ever see this footage?? Makes me wonder if it wasnt the cleanup team that we saw at the rocks the next day??

http://www.ajr.org/article_printable.asp?id=3936

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.

As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

Except that the footage in the aru-bay videos is clearly durring the day.

I just find it weird that they said nothing was there but later that night someone was digging in the same area. I seriously doubt they were Bootleggers diggin in the same area where they expected to find Natalee's body  right after the retracted confession. Wouldnt suprise me at all if it was the Visibilty team at work after all the news crews left the area.

Maybe the confession was earlier in the day (we saw Joran devastated), the teams had already been deployed (with only Aruba Bay following) and then the info was leaked (when they reported they found the rocks). The news crews got late notice and it was dark?????
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »

Anyone got a iPhone?

Not sure but it looks kewl. lol  I got a email notice to get a free one, but it looks like I will have to answer ten pages of junk before I get to the fine print.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2007, 08:07:26 PM »

Anyone got a iPhone?

Not sure but it looks kewl. lol  I got a email notice to get a free one, but it looks like I will have to answer ten pages of junk before I get to the fine print.

Wink  I know what you mean I have received emails as such for different items.. free laptop etc..  and its all just a gimmick  Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2007, 08:09:07 PM »

I see Tiger is signed back on !!

Tiger.. where are you going and why arn't you taking us with yah on vacation?  Wink  Wink
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: June 10, 2007, 08:09:37 PM »

Anyone got a iPhone?

Wink  I know what you mean I have received emails as such for different items.. free laptop etc..  and its all just a gimmick  Mad

Yeah, I bailed out after that stuff about giving them your first born and getting a number tatooed on your forehead.....   Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: June 10, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »

Anyone got a iPhone?

Yeah, I bailed out after that stuff about giving them your first born and getting a number tatooed on your forehead.....   Wink

I think service on those phones is something like $80.00 per month. At least, that's what I heard. I haven't checked it out yet.

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: June 10, 2007, 08:13:55 PM »

E-mail: hwolfson@bhamnews.com

Here is the lady's email addy.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2007, 08:14:18 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Anyone got a iPhone?

I think service on those phones is something like $80.00 per month. At least, that's what I heard. I haven't checked it out yet.

Don't want or need that!   Shocked
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 10, 2007, 08:16:06 PM »

I am going a Haj.It is not a trip of pleasure,but if I bump into sporter,I will push in the Rhine.(just Kidding)I have been shopping all day and I don't to try to tell the difference in a shade/I have been activated.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: June 10, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »

Anyone got a iPhone?

LOL Easy.. thats about it....  Wink
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: June 10, 2007, 08:17:02 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Anyone ever see this footage?? Makes me wonder if it wasnt the cleanup team that we saw at the rocks the next day??

http://www.ajr.org/article_printable.asp?id=3936

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.

As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

Except that the footage in the aru-bay videos is clearly durring the day.

I just find it weird that they said nothing was there but later that night someone was digging in the same area. I seriously doubt they were Bootleggers diggin in the same area where they expected to find Natalee's body  right after the retracted confession. Wouldnt suprise me at all if it was the Visibilty team at work after all the news crews left the area.

Maybe the confession was earlier in the day (we saw Joran devastated), the teams had already been deployed (with only Aruba Bay following) and then the info was leaked (when they reported they found the rocks). The news crews got late notice and it was dark?????

What gets me is they say it was mis-information!! Jossy claims to have proof that Joran broke down crying and that he and deepak buried the girl..Same day..Same Time that Croes and Dompig said there was a confession and they were being lead to the body.

I dont think that reporter knew how important that footage may have been that night. If she knew what we know now she would have put on some bright lights. I have a feeling the video is dark and worthless. I really believe that was a very very suspicious area to be searched. Especially since Paulus himself was snooping around there early one AM. Wether it was Natalee or just evidence..I think they found it and got rid of it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: June 10, 2007, 08:17:06 PM »

I did find a Hannah Wolfson in another directory... she's 35.
Do we know of any silver tounged devils who could charms the birds outta the trees ? It would be EASY for such a person.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: June 10, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »

I am going to my baby's wedding in Turkey
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: June 10, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »

Rhine or talking,you make the call.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: June 10, 2007, 08:19:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I am going a Haj.It is not a trip of pleasure,but if I bump into sporter,I will push in the Rhine.(just Kidding)I have been shopping all day and I don't to try to tell the difference in a shade/I have been activated.

Tiger - where is Haj?  In the middle east?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #176 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

Well try to have a nice time Tiger . even if it is not a trip of pleasure.
be safe!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: June 10, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

I am going to my baby's wedding in Turkey

Wow, that is a long trip!  Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: June 10, 2007, 08:21:05 PM »

Okay - I think I can interpret this. Let me give it a shot, Tiger, and you tell me if I'm right.

You're going on a Haj (trip to Turkey). It is not a pleasure trip (i.e. it's a family obligation), but if you bump into the Sporter you'll push him in the Rhine when you visit Europe on your way back from Turkey. You have been shopping with your wife all day and don't know the difference in shades of color in things. The only line that has me stumped is "I have been activated." Do you mean your wife has drawn you into shopping, even though you can't tell the difference in shades?

How'd I do?  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 10, 2007, 08:21:14 PM »

Yes,it a pilgramage to be Holy as required.I am going for the wedding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.