March 29, 2024, 06:57:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171215 times)
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: June 10, 2007, 08:22:10 PM »

you are so correct,bt
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: June 10, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
I am going to my baby's wedding in Turkey

OH WOW~!!!!!!!!!!!  CONGRATS!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 10, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »

you are so correct,bt

TY  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: June 10, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »

I am going a Haj.It is not a trip of pleasure,but if I bump into sporter,I will push in the Rhine.(just Kidding)I have been shopping all day and I don't to try to tell the difference in a shade/I have been activated.

Question  Question  Question  Rolling Eyes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: June 10, 2007, 08:24:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I did find a Hannah Wolfson in another directory... she's 35.
Do we know of any silver tounged devils who could charms the birds outta the trees ? It would be EASY for such a person.

Kat.. not ignoring yah sweety.. just dunno the answers  Embarassed
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: June 10, 2007, 08:24:31 PM »

Tiger ~ Congratulations...know you're happy for your cub.  Very Happy   You need to stay in touch while you're away being a proud Tiger
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 10, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Anyone got a iPhone?

No..But I love my mac!! OSX is the best!! IMO

hear, hear!!

I wonder if the iphone is really going to take off...

Bring Natalee home...
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: June 10, 2007, 08:26:40 PM »

PAULUS...OR FREDDY?  Arrow Steve Croes Story

Luvslalom on RU referencing Joran book excerpts...

"What i am saying is Deepak did not ask to have Satish kept out of the loop. I am not saying that Joran wants to keep Satish out of the loop. I am saying that Joran only...says that Deepak wants to keep Satish out of the loop...according to info gleaned from the PVs."

"Deepak never said HE wanted to keep Satish out of the loop. When you read the book in English, you will see that those words came from Joran, as did many others that Joran credited Deepak with."

"Correct!!! Deepak at that point did not realize that Joran and others would screw him over bog time, and he used that to help Joran out."

"I have seen the written word, believe me. I have seen how Deepak was forced even to introduce Steve Croes story, which by the way, Deepak did not want to. TWO people were making sure that story was used!!! I have seen how Joran changed conversations he had with Deepak!!! They are in the Police files, and in the book too!!!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 10, 2007, 08:27:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I am going a Haj.It is not a trip of pleasure,but if I bump into sporter,I will push in the Rhine.(just Kidding)I have been shopping all day and I don't to try to tell the difference in a shade/I have been activated.

Okay - I think I can interpret this. Let me give it a shot, Tiger, and you tell me if I'm right.

You're going on a Haj (trip to Turkey). It is not a pleasure trip (i.e. it's a family obligation), but if you bump into the Sporter you'll push him in the Rhine when you visit Europe on your way back from Turkey. You have been shopping with your wife all day and don't know the difference in shades of color in things. The only line that has me stumped is "I have been activated." Do you mean your wife has drawn you into shopping, even though you can't tell the difference in shades?

How'd I do?  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: June 10, 2007, 08:28:13 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

Okay - I think I can interpret this. Let me give it a shot, Tiger, and you tell me if I'm right.

You're going on a Haj (trip to Turkey). It is not a pleasure trip (i.e. it's a family obligation), but if you bump into the Sporter you'll push him in the Rhine when you visit Europe on your way back from Turkey. You have been shopping with your wife all day and don't know the difference in shades of color in things. The only line that has me stumped is "I have been activated." Do you mean your wife has drawn you into shopping, even though you can't tell the difference in shades?

How'd I do?  Very Happy

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I think I've learned to speak Tiger.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: June 10, 2007, 08:30:48 PM »

How'd I do?  Very Happy

ROFL BT, that was my interpretation too...I don't know about the activated part either...

Bring Natalee home...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:45 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

"What i am saying is Deepak did not ask to have Satish kept out of the loop. I am not saying that Joran wants to keep Satish out of the loop. I am saying that Joran only...says that Deepak wants to keep Satish out of the loop...according to info gleaned from the PVs."

"Deepak never said HE wanted to keep Satish out of the loop. When you read the book in English, you will see that those words came from Joran, as did many others that Joran credited Deepak with."

"Correct!!! Deepak at that point did not realize that Joran and others would screw him over bog time, and he used that to help Joran out."

"I have seen the written word, believe me. I have seen how Deepak was forced even to introduce Steve Croes story, which by the way, Deepak did not want to. TWO people were making sure that story was used!!! I have seen how Joran changed conversations he had with Deepak!!! They are in the Police files, and in the book too!!!"

Paulus AND Freddy ??
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Do we know of any silver tounged devils who could charms the birds outta the trees ? It would be EASY for such a person.

I know of one such person, Kat  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing any takers?

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: June 10, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »

Every story so far has Paulus' hands all over it.  So I will go with Paulus.  Freddy is an idiot.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: June 10, 2007, 08:32:02 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I am curious if that video is worth looking at . Maybee it was put away and thought to have no importance. At the time the reporters probably thought it was all a big mixup.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2007, 08:33:13 PM »

Sounds right to me considering both Satish and Deepak filed the lawsuit against Dr Phil. Maybe I am totally wrong about this but I would have thought someone wanting to stay out of the public eye would avoid interjecting themselves in something such as a lawsuit.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:08 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Paulus AND Freddy ??

I was thinking that one of the TWO was automatically Joran, but maybe. Will be interesting *when* that part of the book is translated.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: June 10, 2007, 08:36:50 PM »

Well congratulions Tiger on Girl Cub's wedding. Did you ever learn that there are 28 + shades of white ?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: June 10, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Every story so far has Paulus' hands all over it.  So I will go with Paulus.  Freddy is an idiot.
Yup Paulus!
Hello Monkeys!
Tiger, you lucky ducky ooops I mean Tiger, getting to go to Turkey.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: June 10, 2007, 08:41:51 PM »

Well congratulions Tiger on Girl Cub's wedding. Did you ever learn that there are 28 + shades of white ?

I think it's a Boy Cub's wedding.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.