March 28, 2024, 03:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171128 times)
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 10, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "igsigs"
PAULUS...OR FREDDY?  Arrow Steve Croes Story

Luvslalom on RU referencing Joran book excerpts...

"What i am saying is Deepak did not ask to have Satish kept out of the loop. I am not saying that Joran wants to keep Satish out of the loop. I am saying that Joran only...says that Deepak wants to keep Satish out of the loop...according to info gleaned from the PVs."

"Deepak never said HE wanted to keep Satish out of the loop. When you read the book in English, you will see that those words came from Joran, as did many others that Joran credited Deepak with."

"Correct!!! Deepak at that point did not realize that Joran and others would screw him over bog time, and he used that to help Joran out."

"I have seen the written word, believe me. I have seen how Deepak was forced even to introduce Steve Croes story, which by the way, Deepak did not want to. TWO people were making sure that story was used!!! I have seen how Joran changed conversations he had with Deepak!!! They are in the Police files, and in the book too!!!"

Sounds right to me considering both Satish and Deepak filed the lawsuit against Dr Phil. Maybe I am totally wrong about this but I would have thought someone wanting to stay out of the public eye would avoid interjecting themselves in something such as a lawsuit.
Me too. In the beginning of this case, I thought all three were involved in the demise.  As is has gone on, and a lot of info comes out....seems Joran is guiltier than ever. Do not get me wrong, I still think that the K2 brothers should be held accountable for getting Natalee in their car...kidnapping etc. But, were they there during the "something bad happened"?.. I dunno about that anymore.  I lean more toward Guido, and Paulus along w/Joran. But, that is just where I am at right now.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2007, 08:51:41 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Every story so far has Paulus' hands all over it.  So I will go with Paulus.  Freddy is an idiot.

I agree on Paulus. And Freddy re: idiot. Cool
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2007, 08:52:16 PM »

Just to show you all a reminder of what an assh**e  Joran is, you should see what he had the nerve to post on his fotolog page today! It is a picture , with the word spelled out on a fence
PENIS
And if you translate all the comments from Dutch to English, some of them say things such as: Penis rules! And :Penis is King
This page is Joran Van Der sloot's page, that has been verified, even though he took his name off, we have the screen capture, before he changed it.
http://www.fotolog.com/bananarepublik/
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2007, 08:56:07 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Just to show you all a reminder of what an assh**e  Joran is, you should see what he had the nerve to post on his fotolog page today! It is a picture , with the word spelled out on a fence
PENIS
And if you translate all the comments from Dutch to English, some of them say things such as: Penis rules! And :Penis is King
This page is Joran Van Der sloot's page, that has been verified, even though he took his name off, we have the screen capture, before he changed it.
Let me add that I find it awfully strange that a suspect in a rape, kidnap, murder case, would plaster a picture w/ the word penis on the internet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2007, 08:56:55 PM »

PENIS
Let me add that I find it awfully strange that a suspect in a rape, kidnap, murder case, would plaster a picture w/ the word penis on the internet

Not odd for a sociopath. Twisted Evil

Off to watch Soprano's now.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2007, 08:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
PENIS

Not odd for a sociopath. Twisted Evil

Off to watch Soprano's now.
True. Come back soon Klaass!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2007, 09:04:20 PM »

Unreal isnt it?? He is studying about graffitti/tagging and Natalee would be studying to be a doctor.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2007, 09:06:49 PM »

Hi Monkeys,Angiex911dsptchr, bleachedblack, BTgirl, Buckeye, Kat_Gram, klaasend, MeMere, *******, San, sharon, tcumom, Easy and any others I missed.

Just finished watching the story of Pale Male. Have seen it before but it is so inspiring. Better than the Sopranos IMHO.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Just a swinging with the tribe
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2007, 09:10:24 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Unreal isnt it?? He is studying about graffitti/tagging and Natalee would be studying to be a doctor.
Yup. And unreal that he is still walking around, like nothing ever happened.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 10, 2007, 09:12:30 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
PAULUS...OR FREDDY?  Arrow Steve Croes Story

Luvslalom on RU referencing Joran book excerpts...

"What i am saying is Deepak did not ask to have Satish kept out of the loop. I am not saying that Joran wants to keep Satish out of the loop. I am saying that Joran only...says that Deepak wants to keep Satish out of the loop...according to info gleaned from the PVs."

"Deepak never said HE wanted to keep Satish out of the loop. When you read the book in English, you will see that those words came from Joran, as did many others that Joran credited Deepak with."

"Correct!!! Deepak at that point did not realize that Joran and others would screw him over bog time, and he used that to help Joran out."

"I have seen the written word, believe me. I have seen how Deepak was forced even to introduce Steve Croes story, which by the way, Deepak did not want to. TWO people were making sure that story was used!!! I have seen how Joran changed conversations he had with Deepak!!! They are in the Police files, and in the book too!!!"

My vote :  Paulus and Anita

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2007, 09:14:03 PM »

The haj is a required visit to Mecca for the faithful.This as close as I get,to Mecca.It is a boy cub,a dragon
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 10, 2007, 09:20:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys - Late today as I have been watching the Red Wolf Pups.  
No banana peels flying around over there. Wink

BT sent you an email late yesterday

bb You at least got an answer!  I put forward a great theory on S/S a few days ago (so great that I cannot remember now what it was) and it got passed over completely.  That is the luck of the draw I suppose.

I agree we do get O/T a lot of times but if you put a comment in the lounge you have to wait ages for a reply, and I do not think all our monkeys check the lounge regularly.  Here in the LCD you can be lucky and get a immediate reply!

Easy They told that BB girl privately about her father just before her elimination.  Her brother was allowed in to talk to her first.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: June 10, 2007, 09:21:19 PM »

Kermit - for your collage:
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2007, 09:25:28 PM »

I'm watching a Beach Boy special on PBS and I think a little over two years ago one of their songs was my introdution and also the extent of my knowledge about Aruba.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2007, 09:25:32 PM »

Tibro - Thanks for your email. I got it first time this time. Will be replying in the very near future.

I Stand With The Girl
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2007, 09:25:43 PM »

PENIS

Joran=Penis
(itsybitsyteenyweeny, IMHO)

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »

dontcha know Joran loves the penis? Ask Guido  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:01 PM »

PENIS

Might explain his obsession with thinking everyone wants to give him  a BJ.  Delicious Sporter, his one and only BJ.  This family is beyond sick.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I'm watching a Beach Boy special on PBS and I think a little over two years ago one of their songs was my introdution and also the extent of my knowledge about Aruba.

Aruba, Jamaica, oooh I wanna take you to Bermuda, Bahamas, come on pretty mama.....

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

dontcha know Joran loves the penis? Ask Guido  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Cool

Hate for anyone to have nightmares .. but Elaine.. maybe you can post this there?   Laughing

SAM
 Good evening to you.. had to leave for a bit and finsh up cleaning here..  Rolling Eyes  Saved sons room for last.. <which he does clean himself.. but I have to do it myself sometimes.. lol>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.