March 28, 2024, 05:53:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171151 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 10, 2007, 10:56:37 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Night monkeys. See you tomorrow. Mr. Toothbrush thanks everyone again for their birthday wishes.

Smoochies.

Later BT! Smile

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #261 on: June 10, 2007, 10:59:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Just stopping in quickly, granson and daughter are still here and boy has he kept me on my toes!   We celebrated his 4th B-day today.

Anyways,  I happend to run across this and wasn't sure if anybody else had seen it, so if it's been posted, sorry.   I was reading on TMZ.com, when Natalee's name popped up.  I found it rather odd place for her name to appear.  So with further inspection, I found she's mentioned in the following book about victims.  No I will have to buy it, out of curiosity and it does look interesting

http://www.tmz.com
Did Secrets Screw Phil Spector?!
Posted Jun 10th 2007 2:56AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Phil Spector had 'em. So did Scott Peterson and Natalee Holloway. In fact, some of the most sensational trials of the last several years can usually be traced back to one thing: secrets!

"We have secrets and we have the same secrets that criminals have," says Jane Velez-Mitchell, author of the new book "Secrets Can Be Murder." Jane tells TMZ, "Sometimes the only difference between a criminal and a law-abiding citizen is that somebody found out the criminal's secret."

In the book, Velez-Mitchell looks at cases of the likes of Spector, Holloway and Peterson -- and the secrets that made these stories so sensational. And Velez-Mitchell says there is an easy way to avoid having your secrets blow up in your face: "Honestly is always an option, even when you don't think it is." See, your mom was right!

Secrets Can Be Murder is available now. Jane will be signing copies of her book at Book Soup in West Hollywood on June 14 at 7:00 PM.

Book site:
http://www.secretscanbemurder.com/the_book.html

Respected television news journalist, Jane Velez-Mitchell, dissects our nation’s most fascinating recent trials and court cases, unearthing the disturbing secrets of criminals and victims and revealing how they mirror our own lives.

O.J. Simpson. JonBenet Ramsey. Robert Blake. Following sensational crimes has become a national pastime. Now veteran journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell goes behind the headlines to probe the dark secrets that lead to shocking crimes. Drawing on thirty years of experience as a reporter, Velez-Mitchell explores how many of us share the very same secrets as killers like Scott Peterson and Andrea Yates.

The author also illustrates how easily we can become victims like high schooler Natalee Holloway and honeymooner George Smith, both of whom mysteriously disappeared on vacation.

The secrets unearthed are about sex, class, pedigree, race, fetishes, family, religion, childhood trauma and abuse, money and addiction. But, as this book will continuously reveal, all these secrets have one thing in common: they’re poison. They make you sick inside. By seeing how and why the secrets in these cases turned so murderously toxic, we can learn how to extricate ourselves from the quicksand of secrecy and remind ourselves that honesty is always a viable option, even if it doesn’t feel that way.

Velez-Mitchell has weighed in on high-profile cases for CNN, Fox News, Court TV and MSNBC. Now, she goes deeper. Why can pregnancy trigger primal, violent urges in the father? Do we really know the depths of our spouse’s mental problems? When we accumulate debt do we become prone to desperate, unthinkable acts?

With never-before-seen photographs provided by victims’ families and friends, and court documents, search warrants and transcripts packed with shameful revelations, Secrets Can Be Murder will astound by showing us how little separates our so-called “normal” lives from that of a sociopath.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 10, 2007, 11:00:32 PM »

Nite Nite BT.  Tell Mr BT it will take a whole year before his next birthday  Laughing  (But the more birthdays you have, the faster the years go by)  Crying or Very sad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: June 10, 2007, 11:05:58 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Quote from: "thecuz"
you were correct sam!
hey angie!....just doing a fly by since boc just brought it up
 Laughing  Laughing

LOL  
  I could have been at the Poconos today at the race..  shitty track.. but had free tickets and tryed my best to give them away all day yesterday.. Guess it was a good thing nobody took them..  due to the weather! We could not go.. too little notice!  Evil or Very Mad

Hey there BOC!

Hi Angie get your new catalog?

LMAO !   Wink

I forgot to say- How are thongs?

Wink  Things could be a hell of alot better BOC.. but TY for asking..lol
 Hope all is well with you and Mrs Boc!  Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: June 10, 2007, 11:06:31 PM »

Nite BT and Mr. BT .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 10, 2007, 11:07:56 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Hi Monkeys!  Just stopping in quickly, granson and daughter are still here and boy has he kept me on my toes!   We celebrated his 4th B-day today.

Anyways,  I happend to run across this and wasn't sure if anybody else had seen it, so if it's been posted, sorry.   I was reading on TMZ.com, when Natalee's name popped up.  I found it rather odd place for her name to appear.  So with further inspection, I found she's mentioned in the following book about victims.  No I will have to buy it, out of curiosity and it does look interesting

http://www.tmz.com
Did Secrets Screw Phil Spector?!
Posted Jun 10th 2007 2:56AM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Phil Spector had 'em. So did Scott Peterson and Natalee Holloway. In fact, some of the most sensational trials of the last several years can usually be traced back to one thing: secrets!

"We have secrets and we have the same secrets that criminals have," says Jane Velez-Mitchell, author of the new book "Secrets Can Be Murder." Jane tells TMZ, "Sometimes the only difference between a criminal and a law-abiding citizen is that somebody found out the criminal's secret."

In the book, Velez-Mitchell looks at cases of the likes of Spector, Holloway and Peterson -- and the secrets that made these stories so sensational. And Velez-Mitchell says there is an easy way to avoid having your secrets blow up in your face: "Honestly is always an option, even when you don't think it is." See, your mom was right!

Secrets Can Be Murder is available now. Jane will be signing copies of her book at Book Soup in West Hollywood on June 14 at 7:00 PM.

Book site:
http://www.secretscanbemurder.com/the_book.html

Respected television news journalist, Jane Velez-Mitchell, dissects our nation’s most fascinating recent trials and court cases, unearthing the disturbing secrets of criminals and victims and revealing how they mirror our own lives.

O.J. Simpson. JonBenet Ramsey. Robert Blake. Following sensational crimes has become a national pastime. Now veteran journalist Jane Velez-Mitchell goes behind the headlines to probe the dark secrets that lead to shocking crimes. Drawing on thirty years of experience as a reporter, Velez-Mitchell explores how many of us share the very same secrets as killers like Scott Peterson and Andrea Yates.

The author also illustrates how easily we can become victims like high schooler Natalee Holloway and honeymooner George Smith, both of whom mysteriously disappeared on vacation.

The secrets unearthed are about sex, class, pedigree, race, fetishes, family, religion, childhood trauma and abuse, money and addiction. But, as this book will continuously reveal, all these secrets have one thing in common: they’re poison. They make you sick inside. By seeing how and why the secrets in these cases turned so murderously toxic, we can learn how to extricate ourselves from the quicksand of secrecy and remind ourselves that honesty is always a viable option, even if it doesn’t feel that way.

Velez-Mitchell has weighed in on high-profile cases for CNN, Fox News, Court TV and MSNBC. Now, she goes deeper. Why can pregnancy trigger primal, violent urges in the father? Do we really know the depths of our spouse’s mental problems? When we accumulate debt do we become prone to desperate, unthinkable acts?

With never-before-seen photographs provided by victims’ families and friends, and court documents, search warrants and transcripts packed with shameful revelations, Secrets Can Be Murder will astound by showing us how little separates our so-called “normal” lives from that of a sociopath.

Thanks I will check that out!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: June 10, 2007, 11:13:39 PM »

Diana. TY !  Enjoy the grankids and hopw you are doing well~!  Wink
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: June 10, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »

Night to all monkeys and thank you for the wishes and blessing.All wedding are Secular in Turkey,so it will by a pool and have food and drink,lots of drink.I will taste the green fairy,so if i fly by,don't be suprised.Take care and have a blessed day,week,and month.Justice is coming,soon.special thanks to Muffy,Mishy,Bt,Klass,and mrs Red
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 10, 2007, 11:23:49 PM »

G'night monkeys. Work and lurk/post is over...Blessings to you all...Have a safe pilgrimmage, Tiger and try and check in from time to time, if able...Shalom...

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2007, 11:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Night to all monkeys and thank you for the wishes and blessing.All wedding are Secular in Turkey,so it will by a pool and have food and drink,lots of drink.I will taste the green fairy,so if i fly by,don't be suprised.Take care and have a blessed day,week,and month.Justice is coming,soon.special thanks to Muffy,Mishy,Bt,Klass,and mrs Red

Tiger.. Best wishes. have a safe trip~!!  Take pics!  We love pics!  Smile
Congrats to the bride and groom to be!

I have a trivia question here  BUT.. does anyone recall which SM poster long ago.. posted to go eat a bug?   I was thinking about that for some reason. and dont recall.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: June 10, 2007, 11:26:56 PM »

I have a trivia question here  BUT.. does anyone recall which SM poster long ago.. posted to go eat a bug?   I was thinking about that for some reason. and dont recall.

Angie, I do believe that would be Justinsmama...take care fluffa!! Hugs til next time  Wink

Bring Natalee home...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:05 PM »

Also before I go, I wondered what the word INSHALLAH meant that Muffy posted to Tiger, so I looked it up. It's pretty cool, and IMHO says it all:

INSHALLAH

In ša? All?h (?? ??? ????) is an Arabic term evoked by Arabic speakers to indicate hope for an aforementioned event to occur in the future. The phrase translates into English as "God willing" or "If it is God's will".

Bring Natalee home...
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 10, 2007, 11:32:48 PM »

I remember JustinsMama telling someone at one of the other sites to go eat a bug, Funny. I stole the expression. Use it once in a while.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 10, 2007, 11:35:30 PM »

Hi everybody

Tiger have  safe trip.

BB  Always read your post with interest.  Read everybody's.

Lala's  You have mail
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: June 10, 2007, 11:39:07 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"

TY Mishy,.  and hugs back at yah sweety and hug Pooh!  Smile
Angie, I do believe that would be Justinsmama...take care fluffa!! Hugs til next time  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: June 10, 2007, 11:40:13 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi everybody

Tiger have  safe trip.

Lala's  You have mail

Hey Snoop Dawgy Dawg!  Smile

KAT. Ty as well..  Smile
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: June 10, 2007, 11:41:15 PM »

Thank-you Snoopy .

Don't remember any bug eating requests from  posters.  Shocked

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 10, 2007, 11:43:40 PM »

Have a great time!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: June 10, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Thank-you Snoopy .

Don't remember any bug eating requests from  posters.  Shocked

lol  Smile  Its been awhile BB ..

Goodnight all.. and hugs to Nemo and Cp..
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: June 10, 2007, 11:45:38 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi everybody

Tiger have  safe trip.

Lala's  You have mail

Hey Snoop Dawgy Dawg!  Smile

KAT. Ty as well..  Smile

Hi Angie!!  Did your daughter have a wonderful birthday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.