March 29, 2024, 03:37:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171211 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #340 on: June 11, 2007, 08:43:00 AM »

Good morning.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: June 11, 2007, 09:14:26 AM »

Thank god this guy had a bat and was able to defend himself or he may be dead right now.  Too bad he didnt have a gun and maybe the perp would be dead rightg now.

I hope they find the attacker before some innocent person gets killed....

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070611/NEWS04/70611005
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 11, 2007, 09:54:16 AM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
I heard Monkeys were posting flies and bugs so I hurried over.

ribbit

I just love that expression Go Eat a Bug
It's funny and to the point ! !
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: June 11, 2007, 09:58:17 AM »

Morning, Monkeys!

Been really busy lately but have been lurking a bit!
I don't have much to contribute to the ShangoTango so I've just been reading!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: June 11, 2007, 09:59:50 AM »

Babalu is like a host or DJ or court jester (MC type)

In Dave's book, Babalu was a poster on the blogs. The Simian reference to Babalu opening a window, according to the book was that Babalu had guessed something correctly. Whatever that was.
Drax was also the name of a poster ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2007, 10:14:16 AM »

I too am anxious for news. It must be the two year mark where we expected something ot have happened by this date.
There is the water search coming up.. that is a postive thing.
My concern was that Dompig was the source for quite a bit of the info, but all the info that the family has is not public for good reason ( future court proceedings, etc ) . Whenever Dave was interviewed he played his cards pretty close to the vest sometimes.
Whatever is happening with the KLPD and the NFI well, people are just guessing. Glenda, etc, they know nothing about what the NFI has done / is doing.  
I am going back to not looking at those other places, it is too upsetting ..the things they come up with. Could win a fiction award.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2007, 11:04:41 AM »

Morning monkeys.  

If you guys are going to tango with me....you have to keep your Simian and Shango straight. LOL

Shango and Babalu converse on the identity of dirty hand.  Not Simian...it's a slight mistake anyone could make that isn't familiar with all that riddle and verse.  I will forgive this once, besides I have misplaced my pencils this morning.  I think Snoopy hid them from me last night while I was waiting on her email...sneak!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:00 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

I'm going to be gone most of the day today, will be back this evening.  Red will be in charge.  (and of course Lala's  Wink )  See you all later tonight!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 11, 2007, 11:20:41 AM »

Reposting ...

Posted by Richard on the front page of SM 5/23/07:

The Aruba Tourism Authority will be taking part in a June 27-July 1 event for travel agents only at the Hilton Hotel on 2 Poydras Street in New Orleans.

The event is sponsored by http://www.vacations.com .

As always, VolunteersforNatalee@gmail.com is a contact address that will try to link up anyone interested.

We confronted Aruba Tourism Authority in Boston.
We confronted Aruba Tourism Authority in Miami.
Now we can take them on in New Orleans.

Stand up for Natalee!

No justice for Natalee … no tourists for Aruba.

If you’re interested, go to:
SM ATA Travel Show thread, page 6 (scroll down) -
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1003&start=100

Hilton Neworleans – Riverside – web site:
http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/MSYNHHH-Hilton-New-Orleans-Riverside-Louisiana/index.do
Two Poydras Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
Tel: 1-504-561-0500
The hotel faces the Mississippi River and is “right at” the French Quarter.

Per Richard, a condo is available June 27 - June 29.

Per Vicki, a few people from BFN are going (two females that I know of). The signs from the Miami show are available.

Donations ($$) also are appreciated, for the cost of flyers, permit fee, maybe parking etc. (not travel/lodging).

Good morning, Monkeys. No news, I guess ...  Crying or Very sad

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2007, 11:22:31 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

I'm going to be gone most of the day today, will be back this evening.  Red will be in charge.  (and of course Lala's  Wink )  See you all later tonight!

Red again?  Geez!! Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2007, 11:24:58 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I too am anxious for news. It must be the two year mark where we expected something ot have happened by this date.
There is the water search coming up.. that is a postive thing.
My concern was that Dompig was the source for quite a bit of the info, but all the info that the family has is not public for good reason ( future court proceedings, etc ) . Whenever Dave was interviewed he played his cards pretty close to the vest sometimes.
Whatever is happening with the KLPD and the NFI well, people are just guessing. Glenda, etc, they know nothing about what the NFI has done / is doing.  
I am going back to not looking at those other places, it is too upsetting ..the things they come up with. Could win a fiction award.

I wonder if Glenda is a bit worried about what they ARE doing?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2007, 11:27:55 AM »

I see I ran everyone off...if promise not to tango will you guys come back?  I can talk videos if you want?  Or PV's?  

Please....don't tell Red everyone left me.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2007, 11:41:25 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I see I ran everyone off...if promise not to tango will you guys come back?  I can talk videos if you want?  Or PV's?  

Please....don't tell Red everyone left me.

Hiya Lala's!  I am here, just working and lurking... I imagine there are others lurking too.

I just don't know what to say.  I wish I could tango with you, but I am not really good at that... I can only say Uh huh, Oh yeah?  Oh!   Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2007, 11:54:38 AM »

Morning monkeys.  

If you guys are going to tango with me....you have to keep your Simian and Shango straight. LOL

Shango and Babalu converse on the identity of dirty hand.  Not Simian...it's a slight mistake anyone could make that isn't familiar with all that riddle and verse.  I will forgive this once, besides I have misplaced my pencils this morning.  I think Snoopy hid them from me last night while I was waiting on her email...sneak!

Well Excuse Me she says in a Steve Martin fashion ! ! !  Laughing  Laughing
I am throwing myself at your mercy ! ! Not the pencils please !!! Oh No , the pencils ! !
Where are all the Simian posts ?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2007, 11:56:37 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Morning monkeys.  

Well Excuse Me she says in a Steve Martin fashion ! ! !  Laughing  Laughing
I am throwing myself at your mercy ! ! Not the pencils please !!! Oh No , the pencils ! !
Where are all the Simian posts ?

You are forgiven.  They are in Natalee Holloway thread about halfway down.  That is the real Simian posts.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2007, 12:13:10 PM »

I can't dance today.  Too depressed.  Shouldn't clutter the LCD with this but there's nothing going on anyway.

I have to have some surgery on Wednesday.  It turns out as I was busy having ovarian cancer, something else was busy expanding on my right adrenal gland.  Since I've had 3 CT scans, they've been watching it.  Now whatever it is is more than 6 cm which means it has to come out.  

Good news for me is we know it is not a pheochromocytoma.  You medical types know what that means.   And it's on the right and not the left (bigger structures in the way).  But it has to come out.

Ovarian cancer doesn't usually spread to the adrenal glands.  From my CT scan, it appears the ovarian cancer has gone packing.  And that's great.   But what is this thing on my adrenal gland?  

I guess I'll find out on Wednesday.  My surgeon's plan is to try to get this out laparoscopically.  If that doesn't work, then they will convert to an open procedure.   How exciting.  

Alrighty then.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2007, 12:23:26 PM »

Peaches
You know we are here for you.  You have become my hero in all that you have gone through.  Right this moment I am praying for a good outcome and I know everyone else is going to be doing the same.  You are not alone. We love you.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2007, 12:27:31 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I can't dance today.  Too depressed.  Shouldn't clutter the LCD with this but there's nothing going on anyway.

I have to have some surgery on Wednesday.  It turns out as I was busy having ovarian cancer, something else was busy expanding on my right adrenal gland.  Since I've had 3 CT scans, they've been watching it.  Now whatever it is is more than 6 cm which means it has to come out.  

Good news for me is we know it is not a pheochromocytoma.  You medical types know what that means.   And it's on the right and not the left (bigger structures in the way).  But it has to come out.

Ovarian cancer doesn't usually spread to the adrenal glands.  From my CT scan, it appears the ovarian cancer has gone packing.  And that's great.   But what is this thing on my adrenal gland?  

I guess I'll find out on Wednesday.  My surgeon's plan is to try to get this out laparoscopically.  If that doesn't work, then they will convert to an open procedure.   How exciting.  

Alrighty then.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Oh Peaches, how disappointing for you.  It is good they found it however,  and can take a proactive stance though.  I know you are not looking forward to more surgery, so we will pray the laparoscopic technique will work for you.  I am sorry this is happening to you, you really have been through enough.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2007, 12:31:02 PM »

Sorry to hear that Peaches. Hope that it can be done the easier way and that they will get it all.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2007, 12:38:32 PM »

Peaches
You know we are here for you.  You have become my hero in all that you have gone through.  Right this moment I am praying for a good outcome and I know everyone else is going to be doing the same.  You are not alone. We love you.

Peaches,
 Ditto to Lalas post. We all love yah and you are going to be fine!!
Keeping you in my prayers sweety!
Have a good day everyone.. gotta get ready for work here shorlty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.