April 18, 2024, 03:11:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171571 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 03:21:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here's a link to Jonothan45's old posts at SCRUX.  I haven't read through all them yet:

http://tinyurl.com/2773cj

Thanks, Klaas. That should be interesting reading.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

Anna, I know you know we wub you. I just seem to make it all worse whenever I utter one word regarding S&S so now my policy is that I can't respond or discuss it.

I am sorry this situation has occurred, very sorry. tcumom I've been smiling to see you posting more, please don't stop.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 03:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
My first page in book # 4 reads like this:

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN.

ROBOTS CHEATED, AGAIN!!!

I think I am wasting my time.  Rolling Eyes

By almost 2 Hours .... Shocked

Laughing  Laughing
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2007, 03:25:57 PM »

Another O/T - It's been a really bad week again. (CNN site - forgot to copy link.)

DELAVAN, Wisconsin (AP) -- A shooting inside a home killed six people, and a toddler was found in a nearby vehicle with a gunshot to the chest, the police chief said Sunday.

Police found the bodies while investigating a report of shots fired Saturday night in the small southern Wisconsin town, Chief Tim O'Neill said. Police interviewed friends and relatives of the victims Sunday morning, but released no details on the investigation or whether they had identified a suspect.

The wounded child, a 2-year-old girl, was taken to a hospital in Rockford, Illinois, where she was reported in critical condition late Saturday, hospital officials said. Rockford Memorial Hospital officials said she was flown to the University of Wisconsin Hospital in Madison, where officials did not immediately give her condition Sunday morning.

One of the victims was Vanessa Iverson, 19, who did not live at the house but had been visiting there, said her mother, Kay Macara, who went to the police station.

"My child," Macara said through tears. "I want answers."

In the house at the time of the shooting were a friend of Vanessa Iverson and the friend's husband, sister and brother-in-law, along with three children, including the 2-year-old and a set of twins, said Vanessa's sister-in-law, Sarah Iverson.

<snip>

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2007, 03:26:07 PM »

try isolating the Shango posts that refer to a "game", those who "played", and those who "won/lost"

gets very interesting.....apparently Simian prefered to overlook this and chose instead to post "......that's what many on the island are saying [happened]"

perhaps Simian has a vested interest in the island tourism
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2007, 03:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna, I know you know we wub you. I just seem to make it all worse whenever I utter one word regarding S&S so now my policy is that I can't respond or discuss it.

I am sorry this situation has occurred, very sorry. tcumom I've been smiling to see you posting more, please don't stop.

And, of course now that I sent that post to Anna, she's disappeared  Crying or Very sad ... thanks for the encouragement about posting, too  Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2007, 03:27:08 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I made an incredibly profound post that got locked in on page 50, so I'm bringing over here. Lord knows it's probably so important that no one would want to miss it.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Y'all know I have my pet theory about what happened, and I'm sure 99% of people here think I'm wrong - which is okay. However, I need someone who is better at timelines than I am to tell me where the flaws are in this theory so I can work on it some more:

They take Natalee to the area of the painted rocks in order to rape her. Something bad happens, blood ends up on the rocks. They get Natalee back in the Kalpoe car, and blood ends up in the car. Deepak and Satish drop off Joran and the injured Natalee near McDonalds. Deepak goes home to clean the blood out of his car. Paulus picks up Joran and and the injured Natalee and takes them back to the VDS residence. Blood ends up on the mattress at the VDS house. Natalee dies. Paulus arranges for her body to be put in the fishtrap and taken out to sea. (Don't know why there isn't blood in Paulus' car.) The van that was photographed in the driveway takes away the old mattress and delivers a new one.

I think your theory has a great deal of validity.  I would like for you to take it piece by piece and try to substantiate it.  That is as long as you can include Shango....I know.  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2007, 03:28:05 PM »

I hate posting this but we got rain last night, fast and furious storm but some rain  Embarassed I hope it heads to TN and bama, our city has no direct water source so we pay out the wazoo for water, my typical bill with no irrigation is at least $125/month and that's with just two people  Shocked

BT I have to let my lawn go brown and crunchy too but so are my neighbors, but like you I do worry about those fireworks. Maybe you could call the county and alert them without saying names that fireworks occur in your 'area' every year? good luck with it

mishy, taking some out the oven now, come have some and thanks to everyone for tolerating my off-topic posts. I appreciate it, sometimes I just think the mood needs some lifting around here but if I annoy anyone well just say so.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2007, 03:30:13 PM »

Another interresting post from the old Scrux forum:

Jonathan45

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:04 am    Post subject: The timeline.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ to All

The timeline doesn't end at 3.10 am that night, when Joran got home and made contact with Deepak. The car of his mother was available. He drove in her car before without a driverslicence. So Joran could have ride to the beach to collect her body for dumping on a spot he thought Natalee's body will never been found. There are after the beachscene more possibilities.
I wrote also that PvdS and Rita his mother know that he was present when Natalee died. If you don't know what the impacts are of [pathological] double-binds in the social-genetic nest [ the family] you can find information
on the internet to look for the theory of double-bind [Gregory Bateson, 1956] This scientific theory is about behavior and communication.
If Joran has hidden the body on a spot till Anita, his mother, returned from Holland at june 2, she also can be involved in the disposal.
So after 3.10 am there is a timeline too to be considered.
At 6.40 am Joran told in a interview the schoolbus was coming.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2007, 03:31:35 PM »

I have stuff to do, but leaving with this Partheon shot --

I was disappointed that nothing positive happened on Aruba on May 29/30, but thought well, maybe, June 9 ... but that has passed too.  Crying or Very sad

Having serious doubts now that the Dutch will do anything.

(Sorry Robots!)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »

Have fun Monkeys
Got to run to the hardware store

While I'm there I think I'll check to see if they carry "Green sanding sugar"  for NoneS strawberry cupcake  recipe   Laughing

I hope Tim Miller is correct in doing a deep water search... but I'm still a landfill guy.  What did Aruba do to assist in the search there?  How much effeort would it take to discredit / buy off Junior?

SeeeYaaa

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »

Quote from: "COLOMBO"
try isolating the Shango posts that refer to a "game", those who "played", and those who "won/lost"

gets very interesting.....apparently Simian prefered to overlook this and chose instead to post "......that's what many on the island are saying [happened]"

Or Simian's 'bird on a wire' was aware of a different game that was being played:

Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The boy is no Ajax. He is too afraid of the consequences. He doesn’t want to be made a cafone.
The third act needs to be played and the cowboys will be heroes.
This is all a “lugubrious game” to them. They were all at the party and all of them are turning their heads. One of them needs to be pinched.
Posted Jun 26, 10:24 PM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post

"Lugubrious Game" is a Dali painting that promotes confusion and uses sexual references to do so.  

Dali's stated desire "to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality" http://www.csulb.edu/~karenk/20thcwebsite/438final/ah438fin-Info.00047.html

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2007, 03:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Here's a link to Jonothan45's old posts at SCRUX.  I haven't read through all them yet:

http://tinyurl.com/2773cj

Thanks Klaas!!  Been reading awhile.  I must have not read much, at scrux, in the early days.  Probably a good thing.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2007, 03:34:48 PM »

Great observation!  I was thinking the same thing.  If however we decide that Simian most certainly was Clyde Burke, would he have vested interests that needed protecting?  Did Shango?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »

I will ask this again...do we have all the Shango posts?  Are there fake ones in those as well?  Until we know the genuine posts, there is no way to determine if they have any worth at all.  I know most will say they have no worth period...but if Simian turns out to be ALE, would that not make them viable?  Yes, I am stirring the pot a bit, but if you don't approve just pass me by. Rolling Eyes
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2007, 03:38:36 PM »

Great observation!  I was thinking the same thing.  If however we decide that Simian most certainly was Clyde Burke, would he have vested interests that needed protecting?  Did Shango?

Simian was in Aruba.  Shango was in Florida.  Not sure how significant this is, but it makes me wonder where Shango's 'sources' really were.  I don't buy the cryptic god reference he made regarding how he says he knows things.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2007, 03:40:01 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Quote from: "*******"
I think that is a plausable theory. "She was acting crazy" So I am sure someone had to shut her up.

I wonder where all the trash goes from Aruba? Do they ship it all out to Venezuela??I have a friend that went to Aruba last year and two of the locals told them that is where NH went.

but how often, toting trash by barge isn't so unusual but how often and exactly to what area in Venezuela?

No Idea..That was a pretty big landfill so probably not often. I admit I was a sucker for Junior's story and I am still torn about his story or she was put out to sea. I do think there is a connection of the items that were stolen from the fisherman huts area that day (boat cover, tape, rope,cage and an anchor)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2007, 03:43:12 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

Simian was in Aruba.  Shango was in Florida.  Not sure how significant this is, but it makes me wonder where Shango's 'sources' really were.  I don't buy the cryptic god reference he made regarding how he says he knows things.

So essentially you don't believe in anything Shango, just Simian.  And how do you know that Shango posted from Florida?  Did someone answer your question and not mine?  LOL
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2007, 03:45:14 PM »

Shango:
All of Shango's information comes from the higher power, Olorum
Eyes of god may look from afar with great acuity (keeness of sight, hearing, intellect)
If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!
Not all messages come from a terrestrial origin.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2007, 03:49:13 PM »

Just revisiting a old article that I never read before...I found it interesting that men were digging in the dunes long after the police had left the scene.

http://www.ajr.org/article_printable.asp?id=3936

Some of the mistakes were harder to explain. Late one Friday night, CNN reported that at least one of the suspects had confessed. AP quickly followed with a report that he was leading police to the evidence. Moments later, a half dozen news crews sped down a pitch-dark dirt road toward an abandoned beach where police were supposedly digging up a body. Nothing. Officials ranging from the original source right up to the prime minister quickly denied the initial reports.

As guiltily competitive as the rest, I crept out later that night with a Birmingham television crew that was filming distant, spotty footage of men digging in the dunes – probably just local bootleggers pulling up their stash of booze.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.