April 19, 2024, 08:08:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171586 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: June 11, 2007, 07:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
It’s getting very hard for many of us to maintain optimism about any of this.  At first it looked like the Dutch team had really done their homework and was in Aruba to follow-up some solid leads.  Then nothing!  They will probably issue a report saying that something happened, but the investigation was so screwed up in the first two weeks that there is nothing that they can do now.  Looks like Paulus had it all figured out from the get go……

This is the most brilliant thing I have seen posted in a week....

After TES concludes one way or the other, the investigation will be over. The KLPD are not going to close the case with Tim Miller on his way. If they did and TES found Natalee they would look even more incompetent. They'll wait for Tim and they decide after that.

It all comes down to this----

If Natalee is found... suspects are charged.

If Natalee is not found... case closed.

I’m not the only one concerned about the deafening silence coming from these Dutch cops.  What else can we think?  As far as anyone knows they have not been re-interviewing any of the people we have seen listed and they have not been out digging in the sand.  So, if they are just going though the files again, why?  Those files were sent to the Netherlands a long time ago!

TES is the only hope right now and if Natalee was put into a container and taken out to sea, there is a chance something will be found.  But that is a big IF……
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: June 11, 2007, 07:27:01 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
What SunnyTX  is now SunnyMO Shocked

And the St. Louis area as at least 3 Monkeys Snoopy, SunnyTX & LdStLou.  Sounds like a Monkey party in the making  Laughing

Oldfart you'll have to get together with us.  I can tell you that Sunny and LdStLou are a hoot!!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: June 11, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »

I’m not the only one concerned about the deafening silence coming from these Dutch cops.  What else can we think?  As far as anyone knows they have not been re-interviewing any of the people we have seen listed and they have not been out digging in the sand.  So, if they are just going though the files again, why?  Those files were sent to the Netherlands a long time ago!

TES is the only hope right now and if Natalee was put into a container and taken out to sea, there is a chance something will be found.  But that is a big IF……

which is the most obvious thing that needs to be done - if they were REALLY conducting an investigation.

Besides, this case is really not that complicated - if they were really investigating, it would have bee over after the 1st 2 weeks.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: June 11, 2007, 07:28:01 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
What SunnyTX  is now SunnyMO Shocked

And the St. Louis area as at least 3 Monkeys Snoopy, SunnyTX & LdStLou.  Sounds like a Monkey party in the making  Laughing

Are you considering crossing the border to join them?   Shocked

Laughing

LilPuma
I checked out where the "Blue Owl" is located..  and it is only about 120 miles away... almost all interstate miles ....So you just never know Wink  Laughing

Well there ya go.  Nice day trip!!!  Very Happy
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: June 11, 2007, 07:28:17 PM »

Quote from: "AnnieMW1"
Me too Easy!  The fact that the sperm DNA didn't rule him out left me wondering about him - but it didn't conclusively prove anything about his involvement either.

I will say that one big thing that has me believing he was innocent is that no black hairs - from the head or other areas(!) - were found anywhere.  One has to believe that after a violent rape and attack, there would be hair somewhere on the bed, floor, bathroom rug, etc.  So, I ended up thinking he was innocent.

I was thinking he was innocent too, but at the end it left some questions.  At least the crazy guy is still locked up.   Shocked
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: June 11, 2007, 07:32:15 PM »

I agree with whoever said it earlier - it is all in Tim's hands now.  If there is going to be any chance for justice for Natalee - only Tim Miller can bring it now.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: June 11, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

which is the most obvious thing that needs to be done - if they were REALLY conducting an investigation.

Besides, this case is really not that complicated - if they were really investigating, it would have bee over after the 1st 2 weeks.

That's what bothers me too.  The PV's we have seen looked like they were just left hanging.  My first thought would be to start calling people back in and ask what do you mean by this, this and this!  That whole thing with the car guy just creeps me for some reason and it was just dropped.

I don't get any of it anymore!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: June 11, 2007, 07:37:42 PM »

Peaches - hang in there girl.  You're one of the toughest ladies I know and hopefully you're finding strength in all the love and support behind you here.  You've certainly had your share of bad luck but you're a rock to all of us with your attitude and positive outlook.  Hurry back.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: June 11, 2007, 07:42:57 PM »

I'm still holding out for the Dutch to do what's right and the fact that they are still on the Island gives me hope.  When I hear they've left and nothing happens shortly thereafter, I'll throw in the towel that the VanDerSloots got away with Murder.
I have never hated people that I've never met so much as these savages.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: June 11, 2007, 07:44:18 PM »

Father guilty of "honor killing"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280814,00.html

These sick bastards who commit these "honor murders" do not even deserve a friggen trial.  Gunshot to the back of the head on the spot and spare everyone the pain of a trial.  His own daughter. POS. Animal.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: June 11, 2007, 07:45:27 PM »

The Dutch team has not, repeat, HAS NOT done a definitive investigation until they interview the prime suspects: period.

There are so many inconsistancies in their statements and so many NEW inconsistancies from Joran alone since the last time he was officially interviewed, that need to be probed! If those statements are not picked apart and re-put to those who made them in an analytical manner, then this whole thing has been a sham.

The answers to revealing questions IS ENOUGH to indict on criminal charges, and that circumstantial case has grown tremendously in volume since the 3 were jailed, thanks primarily to Joran. If Joran's embellishments and conflicting accounts are left to just sit there, then it tells me that this whole "search for forensics, 2 years after the fact," is as much a front and cover-up as the original investigation.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: June 11, 2007, 07:51:12 PM »

I am not feeling so delicious about this dutch investigation either. Confused

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: June 11, 2007, 07:54:59 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

that sign translates to "family Holloway go home and bury your head in the sand like the rest of us"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #433 on: June 11, 2007, 07:55:12 PM »

That photo makes my blood boil!
ARUBA: RESPECT HUMAN LIFE!!: ESPECIALLY IF IT"S AMERICAN!
Screw that Hell hole.  Twisted Evil
crazybabyborg
« Reply #434 on: June 11, 2007, 07:59:03 PM »

that sign translates to "family Holloway go home and bury your head in the sand like the rest of us"

Right! Bury your head in the sand, 'cause we aren't going to give you back your loved ones we murdered, for burial! And we're not going to hold anyone accountable either! Twisted Evil
Screw that Hell Hole.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: June 11, 2007, 08:01:05 PM »

Turista a fayece na The Mill Resort      
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Dialuna mainta un persona ta bin topa cu e curpa sin bida di un persona. Esaki a sosode na The Mill Resort. Ta trata aki di un turista cu nacionalidad Americano cu inoficialmente nos por compronde a muri acausa natural. Dokter a bini na e sitio pa asina constata morto.

Through pap translator - I think it says an American tourist is found dead at the Mill Resort from natural causes:

monday morning one person is come come across cu the curpa without life of one person. this owing to sosode at the mill resort. is deal here of one tourist cu nacionalidad americano cu inoficialmente we can compronde owing to die acausa natural. doctor owing to come at the sitio for so constata dead. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/932/5/
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: June 11, 2007, 08:01:18 PM »

I think the biotch is saying "Beth, don't rock the boat!"  I wonder if she has any daughters, or granddaughters that have been passed around on the island like a piece of chit for the use of a bunch of chit-heads?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: June 11, 2007, 08:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

Right! Bury your head in the sand, 'cause we aren't going to give you back your loved ones we murdered, for burial! And we're not going to hold anyone accountable either! Twisted Evil
Screw that Hell Hole.

we need to start having brain storming sessions to generate ideas of ways to kick the boycott up a notch or 2.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: June 11, 2007, 08:04:44 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Dialuna mainta un persona ta bin topa cu e curpa sin bida di un persona. Esaki a sosode na The Mill Resort. Ta trata aki di un turista cu nacionalidad Americano cu inoficialmente nos por compronde a muri acausa natural. Dokter a bini na e sitio pa asina constata morto.

Through pap translator - I think it says an American tourist is found dead at the Mill Resort from natural causes:

monday morning one person is come come across cu the curpa without life of one person. this owing to sosode at the mill resort. is deal here of one tourist cu nacionalidad americano cu inoficialmente we can compronde owing to die acausa natural. doctor owing to come at the sitio for so constata dead. come across

Do they name the American tourist?  Did the natural causes have anything to do with a rope and a balcony?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: June 11, 2007, 08:08:24 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Do they name the American tourist?  Did the natural causes have anything to do with a rope and a balcony?

EASY - chances are this was a heart attack or something but who knows?  Maybe you could ask Jossy and see if he knows anything about it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.