April 26, 2024, 05:16:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171658 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2007, 08:08:40 PM »

THey had some other great signs when they were protesting vs beth and the american media. Some of them said she was in brazil partying. Oduber went on record that he was initiating a group to protect there tourism just days after NH dissapeared.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 11, 2007, 08:09:44 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I am not feeling so delicious about this dutch investigation either. Confused

Dumb bitch.  She reminds me of the woman cheering for Joran when he was coming out of the court going into the police van.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11:34 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Father guilty of "honor killing"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280814,00.html

These sick bastards who commit these "honor murders" do not even deserve a friggen trial.  Gunshot to the back of the head on the spot and spare everyone the pain of a trial.  His own daughter. POS. Animal.

My God! Oh, My God!  Crying or Very sad
That's in Britain, from the Muslim invasion that has happened there!

I'm getting to the point that I want us to just assign all of our troops to our borders and leave no possible hole. Give all illegals 90 days to leave, then put 'em out. We don't need anymore cab drivers or 7/11 cashiers. Tell the rest of the world that we'll never "interfere" again...........with their insurgents, their needs, their anything: cut off all foreign aid and develop our own fuel sources...............the Caribou in Alaska will just have to cope.
We need the isolation time to reflect anyway, and remind ourselves that we have Moral and Spiritual foundations and fuel our light to burn a little brighter, The rest of the world can just watch the light in the distance and wish!

I know......I'm ranting, but this so angers me.............and breaks my heart!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11:43 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Turista a fayece na The Mill Resort      
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Dialuna mainta un persona ta bin topa cu e curpa sin bida di un persona. Esaki a sosode na The Mill Resort. Ta trata aki di un turista cu nacionalidad Americano cu inoficialmente nos por compronde a muri acausa natural. Dokter a bini na e sitio pa asina constata morto.

Through pap translator - I think it says an American tourist is found dead at the Mill Resort from natural causes:

monday morning one person is come come across cu the curpa without life of one person. this owing to sosode at the mill resort. is deal here of one tourist cu nacionalidad americano cu inoficialmente we can compronde owing to die acausa natural. doctor owing to come at the sitio for so constata dead. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/932/5/

Do they name the American tourist?  Did the natural causes have anything to do with a rope and a balcony?

where is Joran?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 11, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »

Turista a fayece na The Mill Resort      
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Dialuna mainta un persona ta bin topa cu e curpa sin bida di un persona. Esaki a sosode na The Mill Resort. Ta trata aki di un turista cu nacionalidad Americano cu inoficialmente nos por compronde a muri acausa natural. Dokter a bini na e sitio pa asina constata morto.

Through pap translator - I think it says an American tourist is found dead at the Mill Resort from natural causes:

monday morning one person is come come across cu the curpa without life of one person. this owing to sosode at the mill resort. is deal here of one tourist cu nacionalidad americano cu inoficialmente we can compronde owing to die acausa natural. doctor owing to come at the sitio for so constata dead. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/932/5/

Do they name the American tourist?  Did the natural causes have anything to do with a rope and a balcony?

EASY - chances are this was a heart attack or something but who knows?  Maybe you could ask Jossy and see if he knows anything about it?

I've read on some of the other blogs where people were planning trips to Aruba and was just wondering if the name might be familiar.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 11, 2007, 08:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I am not feeling so delicious about this dutch investigation either. Confused
Hi Monkeys!!
RU had the nerve to make fun of our boycott signs , Look at this nice sign Aruba has...ROFLMAO!! A box ripped open and inside out!!  
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: June 11, 2007, 08:13:50 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
The Dutch team has not, repeat, HAS NOT done a definitive investigation until they interview the prime suspects: period.

There are so many inconsistancies in their statements and so many NEW inconsistancies from Joran alone since the last time he was officially interviewed, that need to be probed! If those statements are not picked apart and re-put to those who made them in an analytical manner, then this whole thing has been a sham.

The answers to revealing questions IS ENOUGH to indict on criminal charges, and that circumstantial case has grown tremendously in volume since the 3 were jailed, thanks primarily to Joran. If Joran's embellishments and conflicting accounts are left to just sit there, then it tells me that this whole "search for forensics, 2 years after the fact," is as much a front and cover-up as the original investigation.

You nailed it here CBB. If they close the case without dragging PJK2 in for questioning we can pretty much figure the Dutch investigation is a sham. That is, unless they have a case without needing to bring them in because they'll will have plenty of time for interrogation. Rumor has it they have been bringing people in for questioning on the QT.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 11, 2007, 08:14:19 PM »

That's what bothers me too.  The PV's we have seen looked like they were just left hanging.  My first thought would be to start calling people back in and ask what do you mean by this, this and this!

<snipped>

Easy ... further questioning of Joran, Deepak and Satish is not going to  happen.  In September 2005 an Aruban court reversed the conditions of Joran, Deepak and Satish's release which dictated that the suspects would have to be available for further question.  In December 2005 ... when Joran came home from Holland for Christmas break ... the planned further questioning of the suspects did not happen.  Somehow Steve Cohen and Gerold Dompig were not aware of the unconditional release.  However ... Antonios Carlo ... Joran's attorney .... clarified the situation and ... Natalee’s family was took another plunge while riding that emotional roller coaster from H---.

The prosecutor is going to have to decide whether or not to try Joran, Deepak and Satish or ... close the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: June 11, 2007, 08:14:54 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I'm still holding out for the Dutch to do what's right and the fact that they are still on the Island gives me hope.  When I hear they've left and nothing happens shortly thereafter, I'll throw in the towel that the VanDerSloots got away with Murder.
I have never hated people that I've never met so much as these savages.

Until they dig up the newly poured concrete in the Sloot back yard I am not satisfied with this Dutch investigation.  I know they had their special equipment but to me it doesn't mean a thing until I see it with my own eyes.  Dig up the pool.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: June 11, 2007, 08:15:49 PM »

Look's like Aruba changed when the last american was murdered back in the late 90's. Ever since then it has been all suicides,accidents or they just vanished.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 11, 2007, 08:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"

That's what bothers me too.  The PV's we have seen looked like they were just left hanging.  My first thought would be to start calling people back in and ask what do you mean by this, this and this!

<snipped>

Easy ... further questioning of Joran, Deepak and Satish is not going to  happen.  In September 2005 an Aruban court reversed the conditions of Joran, Deepak and Satish's release which dictated that the suspects would have to be available for further question.  In December 2005 ... when Joran came home from Holland for Christmas break ... the planned further questioning of the suspects did not happen.  Somehow Steve Cohen and Gerold Dompig were not aware of the unconditional release.  However ... Antonios Carlo ... Joran's attorney .... clarified the situation and ... Natalee’s family was took another plunge while riding that emotional roller coaster from H---.

The prosecutor is going to have to decide whether or not to try Joran, Deepak and Satish or ... close the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

We know we won't get anything out of those three except for more confusion.  I was talking about the other PV's we have seen that just seem to stop.  Like the car guy.  Why was he talking to Deepak about how much money Natalee had with her?  Why were the cops asking a car guy if Deepak had a girlfriend?

That's just one example.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: June 11, 2007, 08:20:37 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

I'm trying to understand, but just don't get it. How could the Dutch team have authority to enter the VDS property, dig up their yard, presumably against their wishes, and not possess the authority to ask questions. They removed Deepak from his home temporarily while they entered his home.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: June 11, 2007, 08:22:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
I'm still holding out for the Dutch to do what's right and the fact that they are still on the Island gives me hope.  When I hear they've left and nothing happens shortly thereafter, I'll throw in the towel that the VanDerSloots got away with Murder.
I have never hated people that I've never met so much as these savages.

Until they dig up the newly poured concrete in the Sloot back yard I am not satisfied with this Dutch investigation.  I know they had their special equipment but to me it doesn't mean a thing until I see it with my own eyes.  Dig up the pool.

If this Dutch investigation (and I use that term loosley) is not a farce - why have they not invited the FBI to participate in every aspect?  Why werent FBI forensic teams brought to van der sloot dump?

You would think they would want every available resource to help solve this crime, wouldnt you?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #453 on: June 11, 2007, 08:24:08 PM »

If they CAN'T question the 3 prime suspects, then they need to move on to charges and trial date, because the questions and conflicting statements are enough to make a trial worthy and conviction probable. Interrogate them in court while they are criminally charged.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: June 11, 2007, 08:25:50 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

I think this was just some bullshit Dompig made-up as an excuse as to why he didnt re-question Joran during the Christmas break like he promised to.  I find it very difficult to believe that the main suspects in a missing person's case cannot be questioned.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 11, 2007, 08:26:25 PM »

<snipped>

Janet

We know we won't get anything out of those three except for more confusion.  I was talking about the other PV's we have seen that just seem to stop.  Like the car guy.  Why was he talking to Deepak about how much money Natalee had with her?  Why were the cops asking a car guy if Deepak had a girlfriend?

That's just one example.

Osman Farouk Osman of Osman Automotive Enterprises N.V.
Interrogation was likely a result of the J2K recorded confrontation in the back of the Police car in which Joran refers to Automotive Enterprises.  

Are we missing Osman's original statement taken on July 20th?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: June 11, 2007, 08:28:16 PM »

While looking through various pictures, on line, I notice more and more  pics that appear NOT to be US people.  I don't want to stereotype, and I could be wrong, but I think a lot of their tourist numbers are S. American.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 11, 2007, 08:29:59 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
If they CAN'T question the 3 prime suspects, then they need to move on to charges and trial date, because the questions and conflicting statements are enough to make a trial worthy and conviction probable. Interrogate them in court while they are criminally charged.

In this country there have been some successful “no body” cases, but there has usually been some type of forensic evidence.  Even with that those cases were tough for the prosecution, because reasonable doubt could be made abundant.

Aruba making that happen in front of one Dutch judge just doesn’t sound very likely to me and if they get off it is over, because they do have double jeopardy rules similar to the U.S.’s.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 11, 2007, 08:31:02 PM »

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 11, 2007, 08:32:24 PM »

uh ohhhh
Does Bill O'Rielly have some dirt on Hillary???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.