April 16, 2024, 02:11:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171535 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 11, 2007, 08:50:10 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

That's what bothers me too.  The PV's we have seen looked like they were just left hanging.  My first thought would be to start calling people back in and ask what do you mean by this, this and this!

<snipped>

Easy ... further questioning of Joran, Deepak and Satish is not going to  happen.  In September 2005 an Aruban court reversed the conditions of Joran, Deepak and Satish's release which dictated that the suspects would have to be available for further question.  In December 2005 ... when Joran came home from Holland for Christmas break ... the planned further questioning of the suspects did not happen.  Somehow Steve Cohen and Gerold Dompig were not aware of the unconditional release.  However ... Antonios Carlo ... Joran's attorney .... clarified the situation and ... Natalee’s family was took another plunge while riding that emotional roller coaster from H---.

The prosecutor is going to have to decide whether or not to try Joran, Deepak and Satish or ... close the Natalee Holloway case.

Janet

I think this was just some bullshit Dompig made-up as an excuse as to why he didnt re-question Joran during the Christmas break like he promised to.  I find it very difficult to believe that the main suspects in a missing person's case cannot be questioned.

blah ... unbelieveable as it is ... believe it ... it is the truth.

Janet

SEPTEMBER 27, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions. Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators
Alabama Associated Press

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: June 11, 2007, 08:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
I'm trying to understand, but just don't get it. How could the Dutch team have authority to enter the VDS property, dig up their yard, presumably against their wishes, and not possess the authority to ask questions.

They can if they want to, IMO. The Sloot dig was a judicial reversal and the Flying Judges have been in retreat ever since the KLPD took over. Suspect status, Paulus $$, searches and now an extension of the investigation. It is possible that they pass on Joran and go after those that would be witnesses against him > Guido, Freddy, Kalpoes etc...

I think that is the way to go.  Squeaz those that know what happened that night.  Even if Joran doesn't know what his daddy did with the body, someone does.  I don't see that guy working alone.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #482 on: June 11, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

why does mine look different?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: June 11, 2007, 08:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Turista a fayece na The Mill Resort      
Monday, 11 June 2007  

Dialuna mainta un persona ta bin topa cu e curpa sin bida di un persona. Esaki a sosode na The Mill Resort. Ta trata aki di un turista cu nacionalidad Americano cu inoficialmente nos por compronde a muri acausa natural. Dokter a bini na e sitio pa asina constata morto.

Through pap translator - I think it says an American tourist is found dead at the Mill Resort from natural causes:

monday morning one person is come come across cu the curpa without life of one person. this owing to sosode at the mill resort. is deal here of one tourist cu nacionalidad americano cu inoficialmente we can compronde owing to die acausa natural. doctor owing to come at the sitio for so constata dead. come across

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/932/5/

I believe msmarple posted this earlier today, while you were out, if I'm not mistaken.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: June 11, 2007, 08:53:23 PM »

I'm glad that Tim Miller is going on his search. I hope he finds Natalee. However, I don't see how the discovery of a body is necessarily going to advance the case against any of the suspects. They'll still have to connect some dots to prove that the suspects were involved. I just don't see it happening.

Crying or Very sad
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 11, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »

What is the point of keeping someone under "suspect" status, if you can't ask them about the suspected crime?  I think something is wrong with that interpretation of Dutch/Aruban law.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: June 11, 2007, 08:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
What SunnyTX  is now SunnyMO Shocked

And the St. Louis area as at least 3 Monkeys Snoopy, SunnyTX & LdStLou.  Sounds like a Monkey party in the making  Laughing

Are you considering crossing the border to join them?   Shocked

Laughing

LilPuma
I checked out where the "Blue Owl" is located..  and it is only about 120 miles away... almost all interstate miles ....So you just never know Wink  Laughing

Well there ya go.  Nice day trip!!!  Very Happy

Snoopy

If and when youall start planning a Monkey Meeting/Party please keep me in mind  Very Happy   I do not mind day trips

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: June 11, 2007, 08:54:53 PM »

I forget the technical name for their legal system.  The lawyers get paid by suing the government for costs.  I would think that this would be an incentive for Aruba to solve and bring this case to trial....unless of course, the money comes from some Dutch entity.  Maybe the Dutch incentive is to not pay legal fees.  Deepak explained a little of this, in the Skeeter's tape. IIRC
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 11, 2007, 08:57:53 PM »

Joran said in his last interview that he thinks Natalee is dead.  I would like one of these people to follow up with the question as to why he thinks she is dead.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 11, 2007, 08:58:48 PM »

What is the point of keeping someone under "suspect" status, if you can't ask them about the suspected crime?  I think something is wrong with that interpretation of Dutch/Aruban law.

Great question Easy, I've wondered that too for a long time.  If you can't bring them in, you can't re-question them, you can't touch them --- WTF.  I might as well be a suspect.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 11, 2007, 08:59:49 PM »

I do think it would be worthwhile to question them in front of a judge with sworn testimony.  Unless, of course, it's legal to lie to a judge if it's not trial time.  Why did Satish give a statement to a judge??  Why the gardner??  Why no one else....or did they??
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 11, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I'm glad that Tim Miller is going on his search. I hope he finds Natalee. However, I don't see how the discovery of a body is necessarily going to advance the case against any of the suspects. They'll still have to connect some dots to prove that the suspects were involved. I just don't see it happening.

Crying or Very sad

Deepak Kalpoe - "if they find the body then they will see that shit"
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:09 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "LilPuma"
What SunnyTX  is now SunnyMO Shocked

And the St. Louis area as at least 3 Monkeys Snoopy, SunnyTX & LdStLou.  Sounds like a Monkey party in the making  Laughing

Are you considering crossing the border to join them?   Shocked

Laughing

LilPuma
I checked out where the "Blue Owl" is located..  and it is only about 120 miles away... almost all interstate miles ....So you just never know Wink  Laughing

Well there ya go.  Nice day trip!!!  Very Happy

Snoopy

If and when youall start planning a Monkey Meeting/Party please keep me in mind  Very Happy   I do not mind day trips

I'm in too OF.  Just say where and when.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: June 11, 2007, 09:01:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
why does mine look different?

ROFL! Laughing  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:13 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

Crying or Very sad

All the "runaway" theories immediately disappear and a contained body in deep water does not say "accidental drowning."  Link the murder to the suspects with the circumstantial evidence and it becomes overwhelmingly clear that there is very little reasonable doubt as to what happened.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:18 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
I forget the technical name for their legal system.  The lawyers get paid by suing the government for costs.  I would think that this would be an incentive for Aruba to solve and bring this case to trial....unless of course, the money comes from some Dutch entity.  Maybe the Dutch incentive is to not pay legal fees.  Deepak explained a little of this, in the Skeeter's tape. IIRC

maybe everyone is wrong about the Arubans and Dutch... maybe it is the Aruban's through all their bullshit that they have swung the power balance?

Just looking at this all in a logical way.. if I controlled a Kingdom, I would be telling them what they should be doing!! It seems the other way around especially with all the mouthing done by Oduber and Croes over the last year...

I bet these Dutch are intimidated by the Arubans.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 11, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »

Have Bike - Will Travel!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:26 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Look's like Aruba changed when the last american was murdered back in the late 90's. Ever since then it has been all suicides,accidents or they just vanished.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER FOR THE BIG FIRST PRIZE!

No kidding!!!!.... there is a huge huge HUGE story here. This is nothing new to SA. It's all new to America. The things that have happened on Aruba to all these other people is unreal... and I mean UNREAL!

You all know most of it, but there is a bunch more that has happened to the people left trying to get answers here.... it's an effin disaster.

Anyone going there is a complete idiot...

I can't help but think this was all the work of Oduber and his Associates. Better to deny everything then to have a tourist that was murdered. He is behind all of these groups that will protect Aruban Tourism at all costs. He seems to have special accounts that pay for these campaigns just like the 250,000 bribe to the dirty lobbyist.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 11, 2007, 09:06:47 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

maybe everyone is wrong about the Arubans and Dutch... maybe it is the Aruban's through all their bullshit that they have swung the power balance?

Just looking at this all in a logical way.. if I controlled a Kingdom, I would be telling them what they should be doing!! It seems the other way around especially with all the mouthing done by Oduber and Croes over the last year...

I bet these Dutch are intimidated by the Arubans.

come on Rob - the ARUBANS were initmidated by a pettite little woman froma Alabama!!  How could these morons intimidate anyone, they are complete idiots !!

Laughing
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: June 11, 2007, 09:09:13 PM »

cornflakes....I want my cornflakes!!

duuuuuuuuuhrrrrrrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.