April 25, 2024, 11:05:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171650 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: June 11, 2007, 10:08:23 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Robots
I do believe that most non-gulity people will tell the truth when questioned by authorities.  And even guilty people will tell some of the truth when "Asked the correct questions"

Given what I have seen of the PV's (which may not be accurate but I'm betting that they are)  grade school childern could have conducted better interviews (to find out who swiped their lunch). Than ALE did.

I think I recall where it was reported the the FBI more or less shook their head & through up their hands at the way things were conducted.. I think I have an idea why they would have done that.
JMO

yep. you nailed it  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: June 11, 2007, 10:10:50 PM »

Even in this country all a suspect has to say is that he wants a lawyer and the questions are supposed to stop.  But, the suspect can still be questioned and his reactions noted.  My problem with the Aruba thing is that a suspect can’t be questioned.  Just doesn’t sound right to me.

At this time, I think it is more important that some others be questioned until exact timelines could be established.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: June 11, 2007, 10:13:25 PM »

am I the only girl in the room?  Shocked Klaas, you got my back?  Laughing

******* I think the confession was leaked, I don't think anyone planned on that happening and I also wonder if that's why the cover-up went up a notch at that point?

I also think we can rely on quotes printed in the papers or rulings reported, but we might need to take some of that with a grain of salt. Reporters report what soundbyte they can get at any given moment, or with the tight lips on Aruba and lack of explanation from Janssen, may also have misinterpreted certain things at times such as this ruling that the suspects did not have to be  subject to interview? JMO or rather suspicion....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: June 11, 2007, 10:15:09 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Even in this country all a suspect has to say is that he wants a lawyer and the questions are supposed to stop.  But, the suspect can still be questioned and his reactions noted.  My problem with the Aruba thing is that a suspect can’t be questioned.  Just doesn’t sound right to me.

At this time, I think it is more important that some others be questioned until exact timelines could be established.

Over and Over again we keep hearing they will be questioned again..It has been over 20 months or so since they were asked anything by officials..What is it gonna take?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: June 11, 2007, 10:15:48 PM »

Oldfart

Not Janet, but, the Kalpos, I believe can leave.  The problem is that Deepak's work visa is messed up.  If he leaves the island, he will not get readmitted, because he needs the work permit and probably won't get it with suspect status (he would need to reapply). It's not a problem for Satish because he's a student.  Some of this was discussed in the emails between he and Garrison (in the Dr. Phil papers).  The problems may have been resolved by now.  Surinam is a pit and he doesn't want to get stuck there.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: June 11, 2007, 10:20:10 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

Over and Over again we keep hearing they will be questioned again..It has been over 20 months or so since they were asked anything by officials..What is it gonna take?

the KPLD to get jiggy wid it?

sorry but it truly is that simple I suspect...

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: June 11, 2007, 10:21:38 PM »

Do you think that they will suddenly start speaking the truth if they are questioned again?  These people need to talk to others and pin things down, then question the trio and confront them with each inconsistency.

Just asking them to come in and tell the truth today ain't gonna mean chit.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: June 11, 2007, 10:21:58 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Oldfart

Not Janet, but, the Kalpos, I believe can leave.  The problem is that Deepak's work visa is messed up.  If he leaves the island, he will not get readmitted, because he needs the work permit and probably won't get it with suspect status (he would need to reapply). It's not a problem for Satish because he's a student.  Some of this was discussed in the emails between he and Garrison (in the Dr. Phil papers).  The problems may have been resolved by now.  Surinam is a pit and he doesn't want to get stuck there.

Visas are odd critters. When hubby and I got married, he was in the US on a fiance visa. If we had left the US and gone to Bermuda like we planned, he wouldn't have been allowed back into the US. My friend Jim just married a woman from Russia, and they couldn't leave the US for their honeymoon either. She is here on some kind of religious visa and was told if she left she couldn't get back in. It must work that way in other places too.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: June 11, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »

What ever became of this?? I

In Aruba & most countries (I think)  a confession without additional facts is not a crime.  People confess to crimes (that they do not do) a lot.  If you recant the story as a suspect ... you were just lying.. and suspects lie all the time.  JMO  of course

They sure believed Joran's lie then because they went public with it and Natalee's family started grieving...THe next day they said it never happened and that it was mis-information. Why didn't they just say Joran lied??Instead of denying it ever happened??

I will forever stay focused on June 9th-13th..So many unexplained events!!

Thats were we disagree...
My focus (what there is of it) is May 31st until they were detained simply for the LACK of events that occurred.

Deepak states that after Beth's group & the police left on 5/31 they went to Jorans room and talked with Paulis about (paraphrase here) "what they had learned" until 6:10 (?) in the morning.. sure they did Twisted Evil

The ALE conducts interviews that afternoon of J2K at different times.
The ALE ask the K's about "a stop at a beach" which they deny.
Mickey J. and Abraham J. are detained without being questioned.
J2K are detained w/o any further interview as a witness 9-10 days after their only interview??
And I do not buy into the surveillance (before detention) story  ALE story either.
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: June 11, 2007, 10:26:08 PM »

I think the Kalpoes are the only ones to suffer impacts from this, just blows my mind they won't give up Joran and Pauly, but then they must surely feel Deepak's or Satish's head would roll as well if they did?

what other reason could there be?

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: June 11, 2007, 10:27:51 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I think the Kalpoes are the only ones to suffer impacts from this, just blows my mind they won't give up Joran and Pauly, but then they must surely feel Deepak's or Satish's head would roll as well if they did?

LOL, None. I said the same thing in an email to Easy only a few minutes ago.

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: June 11, 2007, 10:29:02 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

LOL, None. I said the same thing in an email to Easy only a few minutes ago.

it's girl-think  Laughing

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: June 11, 2007, 10:29:36 PM »

What other reason could there be?

NONE...

NoneS

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: June 11, 2007, 10:32:10 PM »

Do you think that they will suddenly start speaking the truth if they are questioned again?  These people need to talk to others and pin things down, then question the trio and confront them with each inconsistency.

Just asking them to come in and tell the truth today ain't gonna mean chit.

Your right..Since they have had the dossier for 10 months or soo and been on the island for a few months I would of hoped that already happened. I can't help but think the obvious people to interrogate are Jacobs and Jan VDS. I can't help but think there are major holes in there Investigation. It goes way beyond mistakes being made. The KLPD knows this.

This article says the Investigation team has to report to no one. Not even the Minister Of Justice. We also heard Rudy Croes recently heard Rudy Croes instruction not to cooperate with the NL.

http://news.caribseek.com/set-up/exec/view.cgi?archive=72&num=16771

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: June 11, 2007, 10:32:55 PM »

OF check your email buddy oh and don't look in the lounge I posted a new

cupcake photo  Embarassed

we got rain again tonight, that's twice in 3 days, I sure hope this glides further south to ga, tn, and al soon

I'm off to beddy bye, hope everyone has a good night, rest well !

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2007, 10:34:02 PM »

My opinion is that the Kalpoes THINK they are "home free." SO FAR, Joran, Paulus and themselves have all skated. It's been 2 years!! Why do they think they are "invincible"??? --- Because they KNOW that ODUBER and the whole government is behind the cover-up. The whole Aruban government would have to go down in order for ANY of them to go down. Let's hope they have a rude awakening! ( I still think the Kalpoes may have already turned -- they are merely being used to entrap the others now) ( The whole "Renfro Sting" during the Kalpoe house search was all a ruse)JMO!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2007, 10:34:57 PM »

Oldfart

Thats Obvious..I should have said 5/31-6/13 2005

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Oldfart

I believe you are right with this, Buckeye.  Not because I have personal experience, but because of co-workers who were from other countries.  Visitor, work, student visas and whatever else I'm not thinking of....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: June 11, 2007, 10:42:01 PM »

we got rain again tonight, that's twice in 3 days, I sure hope this glides further south to ga, tn, and al soon

NoneS
Will do & G'Nite

BT
Do you have the Finger Smiley for your collection ???

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: June 11, 2007, 10:44:18 PM »

NoneS
Will do & G'Nite

BT
Do you have the Finger Smiley for your collection ???

Finger smiley? That doesn't sound familiar.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.