March 28, 2024, 06:04:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171136 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2007, 03:49:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Anna wrote;

Bleachedblack,
Are you talking about me? You immediately caught my eye when you said a temple visited by Dave and Robin. I had never heard of that and got all excited thinking it was something I personally had never heard of.

When I checked out the pages you provided in the book by Dave it was the scary man at the VIP which, of course as you stated, I had heard of and that was all I said.

It was hardly an attack if it is me to whom you are referring. I am not sure about this one or two posters who you claim are always attacking others but I do resent it if that is what you are saying I do. I don't think that's truthful at all.

No, I don't think S&S are very significant at this late date but I even try to participate at times anyway or just bypass the discussion if I don't have anything to add which is the usual situation.

I certainly did NOT say what you posted was nothing nor insignificant, just that I had personally read that account before.

So only some are supposed to post it seems? Only those who want to discuss S&S or anything except Natalee? Yes, I know some of us have been called names and had very nasty things said to or about us but as far as I know, we still have as much right to post as those who want to go endless pages without ever even mentioning Natalee.

And I didn't see anybody attacking anybody else last night, certainly not you and if you are saying that what I did was an attack, I urge you to re-read it. It certainly wasn't intended as such and if you took it that way, I am sorry that you did but that was not my point, only that I was personally familiar with that particular episode.

I continue to hope for something new to look at and examine. Sorry if that is offensive to some.

Anna

I had hoped to end this discussion by start of the new thread, and had almost completed my reply when my computer acted up and I got some "this program is failing to respond" type message so I had to re-boot.

Evil or Very Mad

In summary of what I had written. Yes Anna despite how you intended your reponse last night to sound, it was not so much an attack, it was rather a verbal dissmissal IMO of what I posted. I know you are familiar with this instance, but others are not. Just as this morning on the previous thread S/S interpretaion was posted from long ago, and some posters were not familiar with it.

And what was my next post where I said I had read on the pages you posted and mentioned several of the psychics Dave discussed there?  I was really trying to discuss, BB, and am very sorry you took my stating I had read that before as an attack and bashing.
It wasn't intended that way and I really resent your claim that I attack everything you post.

You may be totally surprised to learn I don't even read everything you post!

It is a tremendous stretch to say what I said was attacking and bashing as you originally stated.  I was not being dismissive but trying to clarify that this did not take place at any TEMPLE as you originally stated either unless you consider what Dave described as like a strip joint a temple.

There were almost no posters left to discuss when you posted that is why it didn't go much of any where.  That is NOT my fault.[/b]

But I, too, feel attacked by your accusations and so am leaving for the day lest I offend.  There is nothing more I can do.

I am not accusing. I was explaining[/b] my feelings regarding the posts I posted this day , as I was asked by you to do.

You may be totally surprised to learn I don't even read everything you post!

I did not say you bash everything I write. Hardly expect you can read everything I post.

I was not being dismissive but trying to clarify that this did not take place at any TEMPLE as you originally stated either unless you consider what Dave described as like a strip joint a temple.

It is your opinion only that this VIP club was not a temple. From sources I have there may have been more than one visit to the VIP Club. From the sources I have the man who exited  was dressed something akin to a priest, long flowing robe, I didn't  use the word Temple. I posted this encounter to demonstrate the possible existence of some sort of " secret society" (the discussion had been about S/S and the Skull and Bones reference). Someone  had also mentioned in the course of the discussion the possibility of an off- shoot of the Masons but certainly not the Masons as we know them in this country. This is how a discussion goes....exchanging ideas. As far as there not being any posters left to discuss the topic, I don't know, as I left. I do recall there being quite abit of traffic volume through this site last week. Did it have any relation to the discussions about S/S?

Anyway this on-going need to defend,and to be called on the carpet by certain posters whenever I post anything, be it my opinion or not, related to S/S is the reason I will no longer tango.

...........going for a canoe ride. See all you Monkeys later.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2007, 03:49:31 PM »

205. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. It will hurt the case if the defense at some point in the future will suggest that the FBI interferred with the rights of the accused.

Simian was mistaken on this point...we now know that the FBI was allowed to do very little concerning this investigation.  Maybe he thought that just being there observing things was being involved.  Rolling Eyes
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2007, 03:52:07 PM »

Shango:
If a bird whispers an evil secret, the listener is not the sinner!And who has the Elder SlanderFoot contacted in Babylon?
Hidden whispers, plans for the future.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2007, 03:53:07 PM »

85. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.
Posted Jun 25, 8:37 PM

I take that to mean Joran...so wasn't Deepak the one that mentioned Steve first?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2007, 03:53:22 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Quote from: "COLOMBO"
try isolating the Shango posts that refer to a "game", those who "played", and those who "won/lost"

gets very interesting.....apparently Simian prefered to overlook this and chose instead to post "......that's what many on the island are saying [happened]"

perhaps Simian has a vested interest in the island tourism

Great observation!  I was thinking the same thing.  If however we decide that Simian most certainly was Clyde Burke, would he have vested interests that needed protecting?  Did Shango?

Simian was in Aruba.  Shango was in Florida.  Not sure how significant this is, but it makes me wonder where Shango's 'sources' really were.  I don't buy the cryptic god reference he made regarding how he says he knows things.

So essentially you don't believe in anything Shango, just Simian.  And how do you know that Shango posted from Florida?  Did someone answer your question and not mine?  LOL

The location of Shango was identified long ago.  Reliable source.  Shango posted from Florida.

I was interested in Shango...at first.  In fact, after a while I was thoroughly convinced that Simian was Julia/Bondia.  Not anymore.  So...I guess I put a little more credence in Simian for what Simian claimed to be.  Simian never wanted anyone to infer that he knew anything other than what we can now find in many of the official statements made by suspects and witnesses.  Shango seemed to be playing more of a game with it all..

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2007, 03:54:35 PM »

83. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.
The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.
The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.
A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.
Posted Jun 25, 8:57 PM |

Why doesn't Simian understand what the music man was singing?  Just exactly who is the music man?  Steve?  Paulus?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »

"Lugubrious Game" is a Dali painting that promotes confusion and uses sexual references to do so.

That is interesting.... a Simian who is familiar with S. Dali ?
When is the last post of the real Simian ?
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2007, 03:57:22 PM »

Shango:
Shango has not danced with the lions.....

clue?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2007, 03:57:54 PM »

The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. It will hurt the case if the defense at some point in the future will suggest that the FBI interferred with the rights of the accused.

Simian was mistaken on this point...we now know that the FBI was allowed to do very little concerning this investigation.  Maybe he thought that just being there observing things was being involved.  Rolling Eyes

Maybe he meant the FBI knew all the facts but were not given the ok to act on them??  What day was this posted??
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2007, 03:58:59 PM »

I think Simian believes just that.  I don't, but I think that is how Simian saw it.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2007, 04:00:35 PM »

Shango:
Shango has not danced with the lions.....

clue?

If the lions are in Aruba and Shango is in Florida I would say the chances of there being some truth to that statement are pretty good.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2007, 04:03:23 PM »

lol TS2:

do lions really dance?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2007, 04:04:06 PM »

That is my point.  We all think Shango's location was identified long ago.  Just as we all thought Shango was Gabe Leo...no proof from the source as of yet. We all thought Simian was Albert Vrojlik too.  As sourced by the some as Shango.  No proof that I have ever seen.  I want to see it.  I want to see the Shango posts that belong only to the poster from Florida.  I want to know if all the Shango posts are from the same person or not.  Why are we still playing cloak and dagger with these two posters?  If we are going to rely on them for hints to happenings that took place why are we still not certain who posted from where?  I am not directing my last statements to any person in particular.  It's just time that we knew which Shango's were Gabe's and which were Jairo.  Now, Gabe claims not to have ever heard of Shango...so if that is true (not saying it is) then we have to rethink the Shango and Simian posts.  Since knowing the legit posts, we have made progress in several areas.  Now if we could determine the real Shango posts we might be able to do that with Shango as well.  

Also, the fake Simian's are who?  That could be important also.  Stick with me guys, I am just thinking out loud here and wondering about motives.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2007, 04:06:17 PM »

Truthseeker
My question is who is the reliable source that has identified Shango as being from Florida?
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2007, 04:07:29 PM »

85. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.
Posted Jun 25, 8:37 PM

I take that to mean Joran...so wasn't Deepak the one that mentioned Steve first?

Yes, Deepak gave the ALE Steve's name.  Joran also mentions Steve's connection to Deepak in the back of the police car.  He was making fun of Deepak because he knew what Steve was saying was not true.

Joran: You two paid him off, right.
Brothers: ha ha ha ha ha ha
Joran: You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak: Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran: You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak: Yeaaaaaaaaahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: June 10, 2007, 04:08:18 PM »

I think Simian believes just that.  I don't, but I think that is how Simian saw it.

Well, Burke was right there seeing what was happening.  Why would he think the FBI was heavily involved when it was obvious they weren't?  Even the FBI said so.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: June 10, 2007, 04:08:21 PM »

Like J4N said..Gabe Leo never hearing of shango is not credible..

I agree..He has been on these blogs and posting since june 2005

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: June 10, 2007, 04:08:45 PM »

lol TS2:

do lions really dance?

Just the one on the Wizard of OZ.  hehe

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: June 10, 2007, 04:09:02 PM »

Simian has an education.
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: June 10, 2007, 04:10:36 PM »

lol TS2:

do lions really dance?

Just the one on the Wizard of OZ.  hehe

..........and, quite possibly-Shango's.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.