April 23, 2024, 09:10:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171621 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: June 12, 2007, 05:33:42 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
BT ~ any word from Terry?

LOL tcumom - you must be psychic, cause I just made a post in the lounge about him.

He had a frustrating day. He went for his doctor's appointment, only to find they had rescheduled it without telling him. Now he won't know anything for another two weeks.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #661 on: June 12, 2007, 05:37:16 PM »

Angie - I had a nice email from a lady who has been reading here for two years, but has never joined the forum. She gave me some very good advice about swimming pools. Anyway, she wanted me to tell you hello from her and that Greensburg is her home town.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #662 on: June 12, 2007, 05:44:09 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Angie - I had a nice email from a lady who has been reading here for two years, but has never joined the forum. She gave me some very good advice about swimming pools. Anyway, she wanted me to tell you hello from her and that Greensburg is her home town.

Shocked  Greensburg.. as in PA?  Holy Cow~!!
 I work in that area.. You know her name you can email me? Maybe I know her..lol
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: June 12, 2007, 05:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I'll email you now.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: June 12, 2007, 05:47:11 PM »

Smile  TY.. Thats awesome someone that close.. like 10 minutes away reads here.
Rob has always been the closest poster.. then Elaine , WhyteGal and a few others are a few hours away.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: June 12, 2007, 05:48:27 PM »

Rob has always been the closest poster.. then Elaine , WhyteGal and a few others are a few hours away.

I wish she would post with us, but she doesn't seem to want to do that.  Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: June 12, 2007, 05:50:42 PM »

BT  got the email.. I dont recognize her name.. but seems she has a business.. and there are quite a few in the area here that deal with pools.
  It would be awesome to have her join SM..  Smile   Her email was very nice!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 12, 2007, 05:52:39 PM »

BT  got the email.. I dont recognize her name.. but seems she has a business.. and there are quite a few in the area here that deal with pools.

Maybe the two of you can talk and perhaps meet. I certainly enjoyed meeting the Atlanta monkeys!

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: June 12, 2007, 05:53:15 PM »

I wish she would post with us, but she doesn't seem to want to do that.  Sad

Well I was nervous when i fisrt joined!  Razz  She invuted you to her pool I see.. but said you are too far!  Im close Carla.. Smile Smile  Wink
  No pool here.. <as some thought in the past  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes > Broken hottub is all I have  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: June 12, 2007, 05:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Howdy Monkeys, looks like there isn't a whole lot going on. Waiting is sure tuff. I ws reading here last night and saw an interesting post by someone though. Read something like , possible reason we are not hearing anything from the Dutch about the investigation is because they could be waiting until after Tim Miller does the deepa water search.......if he finds nothing-case closed. If he does find something Dutch info foward case ON.

Hi BB.. I was thinking about that earlier as I was reading.. and I agree with whomever posted that... I feel the only hope now is Tim and Tes.. and dpensing if something is found or not in the water.

I have to agree, I hope Tim gets the utmost cooperation from the ALE. I have often wondered if the KLPD doesn't have access to equipement that would have also been able to search the deep water?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: June 12, 2007, 05:59:12 PM »

Well I was nervous when i fisrt joined!  Razz  She invuted you to her pool I see.. but said you are too far!  Im close Carla.. Smile Smile  Wink
  No pool here.. <as some thought in the past  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes > Broken hottub is all I have  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad

She sounds very  nice. She was responding to my questions from the other day when I mentioned that Mr. Toothbrush and I were considering swimming pool options.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: June 12, 2007, 05:59:36 PM »

Maybe the two of you can talk and perhaps meet. I certainly enjoyed meeting the Atlanta monkeys!

Its nice to hear that she has an interest in the case!  Smile
 Today this older lady came in the store.. who weeks ago said her daughters were going to Aruba.. Rolling Eyes  I  talked ot her about Natalees case.. which she was aware of.. said she couldnt stop her girls from going since they were of age.. one 18 and the other 23. Anyhow she was back in today with an Aruba baseball cap on.. I said ..did your daughters make it back in one peice. She said they did.. but did not have the good time they thought they would.. That alot of it was dirty.. the pics online look inviting.. but not the same as in person.. and drugs offered left and right.
  That was about the exten of our convo we had.. we were slammed today. Every freaking  stinky, smelly scumbag came in that store today. I swear. I told the owner.. I am ready to buy a basket.. with bath soap and shampoo to set on the counter . There is NO reason anyone needs to be that damn dirty and stinky.  Evil or Very Mad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #672 on: June 12, 2007, 06:03:22 PM »

Howdy Monkeys, looks like there isn't a whole lot going on. Waiting is sure tuff. I ws reading here last night and saw an interesting post by someone though. Read something like , possible reason we are not hearing anything from the Dutch about the investigation is because they could be waiting until after Tim Miller does the deepa water search.......if he finds nothing-case closed. If he does find something Dutch info foward case ON.

Hi BB.. I was thinking about that earlier as I was reading.. and I agree with whomever posted that... I feel the only hope now is Tim and Tes.. and dpensing if something is found or not in the water.

I have to agree, I hope Tim gets the utmost cooperation from the ALE. I have often wondered if the KLPD doesn't have access to equipement that would have also been able to search the deep water?

No idea BB?  I dont know how to say this without sounding like I am heartless..cause I am not.  We all agree by now she is deceased.. and IF she was placed in a container of some sort.. I do hope she is found.. and there can be a memorial service for her.  Sad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: June 12, 2007, 06:04:27 PM »

Its nice to hear that she has an interest in the case!  Smile
 Today this older lady came in the store.. who weeks ago said her daughters were going to Aruba.. Rolling Eyes  I  talked ot her about Natalees case.. which she was aware of.. said she couldnt stop her girls from going since they were of age.. one 18 and the other 23. Anyhow she was back in today with an Aruba baseball cap on.. I said ..did your daughters make it back in one peice. She said they did.. but did not have the good time they thought they would.. That alot of it was dirty.. the pics online look inviting.. but not the same as in person.. and drugs offered left and right.
  That was about the exten of our convo we had.. we were slammed today. Every freaking  stinky, smelly scumbag came in that store today. I swear. I told the owner.. I am ready to buy a basket.. with bath soap and shampoo to set on the counter . There is NO reason anyone needs to be that damn dirty and stinky.  Evil or Very Mad

You're right, Angie. My mother always said even if people are poor, they can be clean, cause soap and water are not expensive!

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: June 12, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »

I am watching the local news on TV. They just mentioned a woman who has been missing since 1956. They said someone thinks her body is in her car at the bottom of a local lake, and they are now going to attempt to recover it.  Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #675 on: June 12, 2007, 06:11:44 PM »

I am watching the local news on TV. They just mentioned a woman who has been missing since 1956. They said someone thinks her body is in her car at the bottom of a local lake, and they are now going to attempt to recover it.  Shocked

WOW.. did they say how old she was when she vanished?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #676 on: June 12, 2007, 06:15:07 PM »

I think she was young. They said something about her being engaged to a soldier from New Jersey at the time she vanished. Now that is a cold case file!

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #677 on: June 12, 2007, 06:15:42 PM »

Bleached.. I also wanted to clarify.. that I also think Sloots pool should be dug up as well..She may not be there.. but perhaps someting of hers may? IMO
  Wreaks bigtime that it wasnt dug up yet at all. .Esp after the person that sug the dirt or whatever wasnt the same one who poured the concrete.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: June 12, 2007, 06:18:13 PM »

I think she was young. They said something about her being engaged to a soldier from New Jersey at the time she vanished. Now that is a cold case file!

Boy. I'll say.
 Well.. hopefully for her families sake. it is her and they will have answers and knwo wher shes been all this time.. if ayone of them are still living!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: June 12, 2007, 06:20:26 PM »

The nice lady who has been giving me advice on the pool had some good questions. I'm going to cut and paste them from her email to me.

There is a question that is troubling me now.  Maybe you could bring it up if you don't think it will be upsetting to anyone.  If Tim Miller finds Natalee, can they bring her back to an AL port where an AL coroner would take possession, or would they have to go back to the ship's home port (which I hope is not FL...don't need another ANS fiasco), or would the FBI take over?  Is there any international agreement they would have to follow requiring them to hand her over to Aruba?  I don't want to get the cart before the horse, but the "what ifs" are making me nervous.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.