April 19, 2024, 07:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171585 times)
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2007, 04:10:49 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Truthseeker
My question is who is the reliable source that has identified Shango as being from Florida?

Klaas

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #81 on: June 10, 2007, 04:11:24 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Simian has an education.

And Shango reads comic books?  LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #82 on: June 10, 2007, 04:12:24 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Truthseeker
My question is who is the reliable source that has identified Shango as being from Florida?

Klaas

And where did she get her info...don't answer I already know the answer...proves my point.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 10, 2007, 04:12:49 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
"Lugubrious Game" is a Dali painting that promotes confusion and uses sexual references to do so.

That is interesting.... a Simian who is familiar with S. Dali ?
When is the last post of the real Simian ?

This is the last post.  Klaas has identified this post as coming from the same location as the real Simian.

Name: Baboon | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The FBI was with a group in Aruba. Some left, some stayed.
There is no plea barganing in Aruba or the Dutch Kingdom. What they do is reduced sentences for the for the lesser crimes.
The case where the gentleman was “beheaded” was solved. The girl was picked up and she is awaiting for her charges and subsequent trial.
A case of a drive-by shooting was also solved and the involved have been arrested. Nobody was killed they just shot in the air. One is the son of really, really rich and influential people in Aruba. Not like Joran, which by Aruban standards is just the son of a judicial employee.
Some have to start coming to grips that maybe something else happened to the girl.
Posted Jul 1, 10:38 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: June 10, 2007, 04:13:36 PM »

Truthseeker

Klaas

And where did she get her info...don't answer I already know the answer...proves my point.

Which point?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: June 10, 2007, 04:14:29 PM »

Truthseeker

No proof.  Shango's IP was from Florida.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: June 10, 2007, 04:14:31 PM »

85. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.
Posted Jun 25, 8:37 PM

I take that to mean Joran...so wasn't Deepak the one that mentioned Steve first?

Yes, Deepak gave the ALE Steve's name.  Joran also mentions Steve's connection to Deepak in the back of the police car.  He was making fun of Deepak because he knew what Steve was saying was not true.

Joran: You two paid him off, right.
Brothers: ha ha ha ha ha ha
Joran: You said then via the telephone like, that I have the jackpot. You said now [?] through the phone , I have the fxxxing jackpot. You forget that the phone is tapped, right?
Satish or Deepak: Shut your trap [hou je bek]
Joran: You forget that, right +++++? Then you arrive home and you say how you arranged everything. You say "I have fixed it". Good for you [meaning your own fault]. because of you he is also in jail.
Deepak: Yeaaaaaaaaahhh! Yeahhhhhhhhh!

I think we know what type of person Steve Croes is..Look at the articles when he got arrested. His own boss at the tatoo said he is friends with Deepak. Deepak admits they are friends in the skeeters tape and on his PV'S. Still after all this Steve Croes still will lie on national TV and say he doesnt know deepak.

I have a feeling that the text msg/phone call from the sloots to Steve Croes is the real deal. He is much more involved then giving a fake alibi for the pimps. Wouldn't surprise me at all if PVDS withdrew money for Steve to help out that morning.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »

Never mind... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: June 10, 2007, 04:18:41 PM »

83. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.
The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.
The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.
A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.
Posted Jun 25, 8:57 PM |

Why doesn't Simian understand what the music man was singing?  Just exactly who is the music man?  Steve?  Paulus?

Because Steve's story makes no sense.  He was questioned about his story after Deepak had already told the police that the HI story was a lie.  Dingbat Steve was still telling it.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2007, 04:20:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Truthseeker

Why do you not feel this is proof?  Are you thinking proxy IP?  If so, why use a proxy IP that leads to a location very near the ATA offices in Florida?

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: June 10, 2007, 04:21:28 PM »

(first Shango post):
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….

(next post in sequence):
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fy away.

Shango Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:45 am
Shango finds it very humorous (and quite fitting) that a frenchman would assume the monniker of a Primate

Simian Says: June 28th, 2005 at 2:50 am
As opposed to? Crack a book some time…
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: June 10, 2007, 04:23:36 PM »

Another Jonathan45 post from the old Scrux forum:

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: AVDS  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jessy

It was Anita who visited Joran every day when he was in prison for sealing his lips in this unsolved case.
Genetically a human being is his father and his mother.
I wrote already about this social genetic nest [family] and its web of [pathological] double-binds.
Joran's mother has never been focussed on. She has a solid alibi till midnight from june 2 to june 3. If Natalee is reburied, maybe even on their own property, she is involved deeply.
The double-bind with the mother is always a pathological one at that age.
Their lips are sealed and I know why.
The timeline, the facts, for me it all pointed out that Joran is the only suspect in this case during the night after they were dropped off at the beach. Later on his dad and mom took control over the confusion Joran spread and they succeeded till today.
Joran did it alone [ walked home, took Anita's car to collect the body after framing the Kalpoe boys.
Friendship between these three boys was also a pathological double bind.
We know how they become enemies.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 10, 2007, 04:27:29 PM »

Truthseeker

Why do you not feel this is proof?  Are you thinking proxy IP?  If so, why use a proxy IP that leads to a location very near the ATA offices in Florida?

I believe Shango was posting from Florida based upon his IP.  But because of the possibility of a proxy I can't be 100% sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: June 10, 2007, 04:36:57 PM »

The beach ! The dunes! The area where NH was last seen and left alone by Joran as he stated.
What is so peculiar to the fact that Joran let almost all of us focus on the beach, the dunes ? Why created he a shoes saga later on during the investigation ?
Has Satish noticed the days after the missing that Joran didn't wear his new shoes anymore ? Did he use that fact when Joran dragged him into this unsolved case ? Didn't Deepak said " let my little brother out of it" ?
Did Joran had to explain that detail brought in by Satish because Joran knew Satish knew about the missing shoes ?
Why would Satish implicit confirm that he picked Joran up at the beach by bringing this item into the investigation ?
It made him for many of us also a main suspect ? Would a killer do that ?
Would a partner in crime do that ? Incriminating himself more then he already was ?
But why the beach, the dunes ?
Does it means that Natalee's body ain't there [anymore] ?
Did Joran dropped her body in a cave he knew from his childhood or somewhere else and covered it ?
Was there forensic evidence by wearing those lost shoes in an other geological area ?
If the search for Natalee's body would be intensivated there is, if Natalee is buried there, a big chance to find her remains. Would Joran take that risk or does he know her remains aren't in that area ? No body no case !
Joran's lies brought us to the beach area.
So he walked barefoot to home according to Satish.
About the shoes Joran said: I didn't want sand in my shoes, so I pulled them off and forgot them in his sexual driven flirt along the beach to a spot to f*** her.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 10, 2007, 04:39:35 PM »

Truthseeker

I believe Shango was posting from Florida based upon his IP.  But because of the possibility of a proxy I can't be 100% sure.

If Shango used a proxy, still an if, the proximity to ATA is a little too close for my comfort.  Just my opinion, but I think Shango was part of the disinformation crowd that jumped on every site to defend Aurba...and Joran by extension.

Shango's first post seemed to be about Steve Croes.  Simian was becoming credible and was starting to post more info about PVDS and the boys that didn't make things in Aruba look very good.  Shango later posts some things that fell in line with the 'blame the victim' crowd.  At least that's how I interpreted those posts.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: June 10, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »

Jonathan45

Posted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: AVDS  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Jessy

It was Anita who visited Joran every day when he was in prison for sealing his lips in this unsolved case.
Genetically a human being is his father and his mother.
I wrote already about this social genetic nest [family] and its web of [pathological] double-binds.
Joran's mother has never been focussed on. She has a solid alibi till midnight from june 2 to june 3. If Natalee is reburied, maybe even on their own property, she is involved deeply.
The double-bind with the mother is always a pathological one at that age.
Their lips are sealed and I know why.
The timeline, the facts, for me it all pointed out that Joran is the only suspect in this case during the night after they were dropped off at the beach. Later on his dad and mom took control over the confusion Joran spread and they succeeded till today.
Joran did it alone [ walked home, took Anita's car to collect the body after framing the Kalpoe boys.
Friendship between these three boys was also a pathological double bind.
We know how they become enemies.

Klaas

Now I am a little more than intrigued.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: June 10, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

Need to get some work done so I'll be lurking for a bit.  Those Jonathan45 posts at Scrux are very interresting.   Wink
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 10, 2007, 04:47:31 PM »

The beach ! The dunes! The area where NH was last seen and left alone by Joran as he stated.
What is so peculiar to the fact that Joran let almost all of us focus on the beach, the dunes ? Why created he a shoes saga later on during the investigation ?
Has Satish noticed the days after the missing that Joran didn't wear his new shoes anymore ? Did he use that fact when Joran dragged him into this unsolved case ? Didn't Deepak said " let my little brother out of it" ?
Did Joran had to explain that detail brought in by Satish because Joran knew Satish knew about the missing shoes ?
Why would Satish implicit confirm that he picked Joran up at the beach by bringing this item into the investigation ?

Satish didn't introduce the missing shoes, Deepak did in his June 11 statement are 12:10:

He said he had left her there. He did not say to me where this took place. At that point I got angry at Joran and asked him, why he left that girl on the beach. After that he said that he was walking home barefoot. I then said, what do you mean, you are walking home barefoot and I asked him where his sneakers/sport shoes were. He answered that he had left his sneakers/sport shoes at the beach.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: June 10, 2007, 04:49:13 PM »

Maybe Simian is refering to someone else.  Maybe the "music man" is a producer or bandplayer, that actually saw Joran (?and Paulus) on the road or by McDonalds? that night.  Joran didn't know it so was not aware of the song?????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2007, 04:52:23 PM »

Isn't there someone who could find Simian just by the IP address ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.