April 25, 2024, 11:08:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171653 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: June 12, 2007, 10:18:05 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
This is amazing ~ Greta is actually sitting and listening to the aunt ~ too bad she wouldn't shut her trap when Jossy, Tim Miller, and others were attempting to make a point.  Evil or Very Mad

How much  is the Aunt worth ??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #801 on: June 12, 2007, 10:18:25 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "truthseeker2"
Paris' other aunt was the little girl on the TV series Nanny and the Professor.

Prudence???  The one who died???

Her name was Kim Richards and I don't think she is dead.

http://www.nannyandtheprofessor.com/

Click on cast info.

Yeah, but her fan club died... Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: June 12, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Click on cast info.

Yeah, but her fan club died... Laughing

Laughing  Laughing
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: June 12, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »

Click on cast info.

You're right.  I don't know why I thought she had died.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: June 12, 2007, 10:21:11 PM »

Click on cast info.

You're right.  I don't know why I thought she had died.

I think you are thinking of the other little girl who played Buffy on Family Affair.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: June 12, 2007, 10:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
This is amazing ~ Greta is actually sitting and listening to the aunt ~ too bad she wouldn't shut her trap when Jossy, Tim Miller, and others were attempting to make a point.  Evil or Very Mad

How much  is the Aunt worth ??

She's probably hoping for a cut of the monies when Paris gets out of the slammer, you know, talk shows, interviews.... ~ after all, this Aunt Kyle is handling damage control.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: June 12, 2007, 10:24:32 PM »

What I sent to Greta:
1.  Some of the lies about Paris are being told by family and friends.  I said some.  
2.  She is getting special treatment by being in the medical ward after not be able to tolerate jail like others.  
3.  If she was not a celebrity, she would not have told a police officer that she didn't know where her license was, ask her publicist, and she would not have told the judge she's not responsible because she has people who take care of these things for her.  That's reason for at least a brief jail sentence so she starts to be responsible for herself at the age of 26.  
4.  Comparing Paris's brief jail sentence to the death of their mother/grandmother is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.  
5.  Paris loves the attention and paparazzi unless it's not to her advantage.  That's how she makes her money.
6.  All of her accomplishments are because she was born rich and beautiful.  She's seen as having put her name on things rather than doing anything worthwhile.  If that's not true, then she should fire her publicist.  
7.  Her behavior on The Simple Life and in the night life tells us what she's like.  If that's not the way she is, perhaps she shouldn't try so hard to make herself appear to be that kind of person.  Or she could fire her publicist.  

I almost feel sorry for her.  I said almost.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 12, 2007, 10:26:41 PM »

Thx Klaas..Do you remember what this was all about?? Weird that there was a ambulance out there and police tape..

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/two-suspects-being-investigated-for-murder-and-kidnapping/#comments

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #808 on: June 12, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »

Blonde wrote

Yes , I have two Harley Davidson's
Ilove your avitar also
[/quote]

Thank You Blonde....you'll have to come to our next Twisty Sisters Rally in August....in the N. Ga. Mountains. Google Twisty Sisters Riding Club Suches Ga.  I started the club about 8 yrs ago to promote women in riding.  We've been on Corbin's Ride On about 10 times now.

Great Group of Ladies, now have members in all 50 states.

Shiny side up rubber side down Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 12, 2007, 10:29:50 PM »

Hello Monkeys.

As the cage is slow at the moment I will post this article here for Easy to read :

Emma's haunting house moment

Article from: The Courier-Mail...Amy Harris...June 13, 2007 12:00am

BIG Brother evictee Emma Cornell admits she was stunned when a housemate made a chilling reference to her late father without knowing of his death. Emma, 24, was told on Saturday night her father had died weeks earlier during her time in the Big Brother house. She did not tell her housemates, but said Laura woke up on Sunday and announced she had dreamt about Emma walking side-by-side with a "father figure".

Television footage shows Emma sitting bolt upright and staring at Laura before running to the toilet, where she broke down. Soon after, she was heard asking another housemate if Laura was "psychic". Laura, meanwhile, confided to another housemate that she felt something may have happened to Emma's father. When asked yesterday if there was any way Laura could have known about her father's death, Emma said: "No. No, I don't think so. No she couldn't (have). It was weird."

Emma was given the option of leaving the house after hearing the news, which was initially withheld, causing one of the show's most controversial moments. The part-time model chose to stay, but was evicted the following night along with religious fanatic Rebecca. The Adelaide beauty said she had no desire to parlay her controversial stint on the show into a career in showbiz.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: June 12, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Just lookin at some old info..I had no idea about Steve Cohens past..Doesnt surprise me considering who he worked for..
http://www.waxy.org/archive/2004/01/06/earthsta.shtml

Guess scumbags are just naturally drawn to Aruba.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #811 on: June 12, 2007, 10:35:45 PM »

sex.com?   Shocked

subtle Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 12, 2007, 10:38:34 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Just lookin at some old info..I had no idea about Steve Cohens past..Doesnt surprise me considering who he worked for..
http://www.waxy.org/archive/2004/01/06/earthsta.shtml

Guess scumbags are just naturally drawn to Aruba.

Klaas pointed out they were two different Steve Cohens. Same name,both dirt bags but not the same person.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #813 on: June 12, 2007, 10:40:21 PM »

Angie ~ when you have a chance, could you maybe post that recipe in the lounge ~ MeMere set up a recipe thread ~ Thanks.  Very Happy

Sure.. I will either later or tomorrow.. its real easy..
 Stil catching up on a few other things at the moment  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: June 12, 2007, 10:43:22 PM »

Thx Klaas..Do you remember what this was all about?? Weird that there was a ambulance out there and police tape..

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/two-suspects-being-investigated-for-murder-and-kidnapping/#comments

Not sure. Is that date June 7th?  Could that be when they found the bloody mattress?  Let me look more carefully.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #815 on: June 12, 2007, 10:44:17 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
What I sent to Greta:
1.  Some of the lies about Paris are being told by family and friends.  I said some.  
2.  She is getting special treatment by being in the medical ward after not be able to tolerate jail like others.  
3.  If she was not a celebrity, she would not have told a police officer that she didn't know where her license was, ask her publicist, and she would not have told the judge she's not responsible because she has people who take care of these things for her.  That's reason for at least a brief jail sentence so she starts to be responsible for herself at the age of 26.  
4.  Comparing Paris's brief jail sentence to the death of their mother/grandmother is the most absurd thing I've ever heard.  
5.  Paris loves the attention and paparazzi unless it's not to her advantage.  That's how she makes her money.
6.  All of her accomplishments are because she was born rich and beautiful.  She's seen as having put her name on things rather than doing anything worthwhile.  If that's not true, then she should fire her publicist.  
7.  Her behavior on The Simple Life and in the night life tells us what she's like.  If that's not the way she is, perhaps she shouldn't try so hard to make herself appear to be that kind of person.  Or she could fire her publicist.  

I almost feel sorry for her.  I said almost.

Excellent Post! Wish I could express my thoughts as concise as you.  You tell it like it is.

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: June 12, 2007, 10:54:13 PM »

Todays Amigoe..Looks like they are preparing to lose future tourist dollars from americans. Good luck getting the chinese to come as they have thousands of better places to go than that are closer than Aeuba.

I had to laugh when I saw High-Quality Chinese products. Being in electronics China is famous for absolute crap and knock off items.

Trade mission to attract Chinese tourists  
ORANJESTAD – The most important objectives of an Aruban trade delegation that went to Beijing this week is the attraction of tourists and the establishment of an international commercial center with high-quality Chinese products, here in Aruba .  

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber, Minister Nilo Swaen of Economic Affairs and Finance, and Agustin Vrolijk, director of Foreign Relations Administration are part of the delegation.  Other members of the delegation are:  Myrna Jansen, director of Aruba Tourism Authority, Peter Steinmetz of Aruba Airport Authority, Alfonso Boekhoudt of Aruba Ports Authority, Greg Peterson of Free Zone Aruba, Frendsel Giel of Aruba Investment Bank, Rien Schoon of Aruba Stevedoring Company, Gideon Blaauw of Ernst & Young and businessman René Kan.  

The delegation stays in Beijing for one week.  They will talk to the Chinese aviation authorities.  The young nouveau riche of China is very fond of traveling and the market is very large.  The delegation will also talk to tour operators and travel agents.

Vrolijk says that China is interested in establishing a commercial center in Aruba for the region and for South-America.  Up till now, Dubai is the only country that has such commercial center.  Aruba would love to welcome such commercial center especially in the Free Zone.  Aruba is thinking of high-quality high-tech products.  

The delegation will talk with harbour authorities in Shanghai about ocean transportation.  The programme is put together by the Chinese trade delegation that was in Aruba for orientation conversations a few months ago.  

The delegation will also visit an elementary school.  A large number of elementary schools are going to represent the participating countries in the Olympic Games in Beijing .  To participate, the schools need to have sufficient information about the countries in question.  The delegation returns to Aruba via Amsterdam on Sunday, June 24th.  The group will arrive in Aruba on Tuesday morning.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #817 on: June 12, 2007, 10:54:28 PM »

posted by saper on November 13, 2004 11:33 AM

ES5 is a bunch of crap anyway. In the beginning they operated from Level3 amsterdam the netherlands. Stephen Cohen himself visited the place and placed the hardware. He also ripped the hardware out in the middle of the night when level3 was about to pull the plug since they never received any payments. He took of with the hardware to where-ever and probably pulled the same stunt on another colocation company or whatever.

The ES5 client did work though, I do not know how it currently works but I do know that the bulk of the initial files were downloaded from a guy called daniel who is supposedly Cohen's son. He is also the moderator and chief on the es5 forums. He used his own name in the beginning but changed it after a while. The machine "daniel" ran his client on was located at level3 and was filled by using other p2p programs like kazaa to search for popular stuff and then resharing it with ES5.

All in all I can't blame them for trying to promoto their product anyway they can, but I can't really understand all the bull around Cohen. I've allways thought ras kabir and cohen are one and the same person.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 12, 2007, 10:56:53 PM »

Yeh looks like June 7th to me Klaas.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: June 12, 2007, 10:57:35 PM »

Steve Cohen is in PLAIN VIEW

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.