April 26, 2024, 12:15:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171655 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: June 12, 2007, 11:09:14 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "justinsmama"
Just lookin at some old info..I had no idea about Steve Cohens past..Doesnt surprise me considering who he worked for..
http://www.waxy.org/archive/2004/01/06/earthsta.shtml

Guess scumbags are just naturally drawn to Aruba.

Klaas pointed out they were two different Steve Cohens. Same name,both dirt bags but not the same person.

Thanx for the clarification.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: June 12, 2007, 11:09:46 PM »

Yeh looks like June 7th to me Klaas.

I think the headline says something like "indications are that NH is no longer alive".  Could be when Van der Stratten said that too.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: June 12, 2007, 11:14:32 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"

Excellent Post! Wish I could express my thoughts as concise as you.  You tell it like it is.

Destiny

That's not always popular, but I've been accused of "cutting to the chase". One person I know said that I was "more direct" than her because I get annoyed at her beating around the bush.   Laughing

Speaking of direct, WHY ISN'T JORAN IN PRISON YET?!!!!!????!!!!!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: June 12, 2007, 11:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I think the headline says something like "indications are that NH is no longer alive".  Could be when Van der Stratten said that too.

The bloody mattress was found at Grapefield beach in eastern aruba. Wouldnt surprise me at all if that was the day they found it. I posted that Pic cause I saw the ambulance. Confused Thx..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: June 12, 2007, 11:16:11 PM »

The bloody mattress was found at Grapefield beach in eastern aruba. Wouldnt surprise me at all if that was the day they found it. I posted that Pic cause I saw the ambulance. Confused Thx..

Yep, I wondered about the ambulance myself.  Was it there just "in case"?  Or..was something found?
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: June 12, 2007, 11:16:34 PM »

Just lookin at some old info..I had no idea about Steve Cohens past..Doesnt surprise me considering who he worked for..

Klaas pointed out they were two different Steve Cohens. Same name,both dirt bags but not the same person.

That's two items Klaas has shot down today with her darn facts.   Razz

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: June 12, 2007, 11:17:19 PM »

Laughing Sorry  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: June 12, 2007, 11:21:27 PM »

I stumbled on this tonight... at http:// www.riehlworldview.com
Saturday, June 04, 2005
Natalee Holloway: Three Men Labeled "Persons Of Interest"
New reports have clarified the identities of the three men last seen with Natalee Holloway and they are now being called "persons of interest" in the case for the first time.

<<Snip>>
... police are investigating the story of three men who say they dropped her off at her hotel.A deputy police chief on the Dutch Caribbean island is calling the men their "most important lead." He describes them as "persons of interest." An official close to the investigation says the men told police they had taken the teen to a beach, then to her hotel.

Nothing earth shaking.. but..
It appears the story had changed before they were detained.
There are NO PV's listed under Dr. Phil's case that would indicate this(may not be required for Dr. Phil's case though)
When was a true(Ya I know) police search conducted at the beach area(s)? I thought it was after they were detained and Joran statment of Deepak burying Natalee there.  
WHY WAIT TO SEARCH the AREA since they knew they did not go back to the hotel

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 12, 2007, 11:31:22 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

That's two items Klaas has shot down today with her darn facts.   Razz

It is just so annoying when facts get in the way of a good story  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: June 12, 2007, 11:47:07 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Bahamas: Increase in Crime in Water Front Cruise Ship Area … Its all About the Safe Tourist, or Not

http://tinyurl.com/2elhk8
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: June 13, 2007, 12:38:44 AM »

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: June 13, 2007, 12:41:59 AM »

Grande - that was a fake Shango

Edited to add, that same person registered as Wonderwoman and several other people the same day.  It's not the "real" Shango.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 13, 2007, 12:44:37 AM »

Klaas...I am told this was not the same area as the bloody blanket/VCB shirt that was found in the south..I believe they were all found about the same time june 4th-5th. This pic was on the north side.

Kath says that they found another shirt at this site but I cant locate the other pic anywhere. I am just trying to figure out why a ambulance was there...Ambulances dont show up for no reason..All the searches that we have seen in Aruba and I never saw a ambulance at the scene.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #833 on: June 13, 2007, 12:47:07 AM »

Good Night Friends....

Final thought    Robots is following logical conclusions re: Natalee case.  There is a much larger net being cast in Aruba.  The *catch* will be large, and the mutiny of the Aruban pirates/govt will be exposed and punished.

Thank You all for your humanity and dedication to Justice for Natalee.

You be the right kind of Folks the world needs more of.

Sweet Dreams.....Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #834 on: June 13, 2007, 12:50:32 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
posted by saper on November 13, 2004 11:33 AM

ES5 is a bunch of crap anyway. In the beginning they operated from Level3 amsterdam the netherlands. Stephen Cohen himself visited the place and placed the hardware. He also ripped the hardware out in the middle of the night when level3 was about to pull the plug since they never received any payments. He took of with the hardware to where-ever and probably pulled the same stunt on another colocation company or whatever.

The ES5 client did work though, I do not know how it currently works but I do know that the bulk of the initial files were downloaded from a guy called daniel who is supposedly Cohen's son. He is also the moderator and chief on the es5 forums. He used his own name in the beginning but changed it after a while. The machine "daniel" ran his client on was located at level3 and was filled by using other p2p programs like kazaa to search for popular stuff and then resharing it with ES5.

All in all I can't blame them for trying to promoto their product anyway they can, but I can't really understand all the bull around Cohen. I've allways thought ras kabir and cohen are one and the same person.

Steve J. Cohen aka Steven Raymond (Among others)

Campaign manaager for Oduber in the 90's via SMDG, Inc.
Court TV creator, Steve Cohen, becomes spokesperson for the Strategic Communications Task Force of Aruba

From Diario, November 3, 2005; CREADOR DI “COURT T.V†A BIRA VOCERO PA STRATEGIC COMMUNICATIONS TASKFORCE DI ARUBA, segun Steve Cohen, nos mester drecha bek imagen di Aruba

Court TV creator becomes spokesperson for the Strategic Communications Task Force of Aruba
According to Steve Cohen, we have to straighten out Aruba’s image

ORANJESTAD(AAN): A press conference given by the Strategic Communications Task Force (SCT) took place on Friday, where the CEO of AHATA and members of the SCT that they held a meeting and they came to the decision to name a special person to be spokesperson for SCT, for everything that has to do with the case of Natalee Holloway.

ATIA’s president, Serge Mansur, said that the decision was to name Steve Cohen for this post.

Steve Cohen has worked as a reporter and presenter in the US, where he was a ‘Senior News Executive’ in Los Angeles and New York.

According to Mr. Mansur, Cohen is one of the creators and producer of the famous Court TV in the US, where he had experience in more than 150 big cases in the courts of the US.
Steve Cohen was also vice president of CBS during 12 years.

This person was on the case from the beginning and has been coming to Aruba since 1979.

Steve Cohen took the podium, where he thanked those who gave him the position of spokesperson.

(rest of translation) Hat Tip: Get a Grip

snipped...

S102 Surviving: How DMOs Add Value When the Whole World is Watching
A crisis presents a unique opportunity for a DMO to put its best foot forward on behalf of its destination, even when the first step is to SURVIVE! Stephen Perry recounts the dynamic role of the New Orleans Metropolitan CVB in the recovery efforts during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Plus, Jorge Pesquera shares some of the lessons learned during the media frenzy caused by the Natalee Holloway disappearance. Learn how these DMOs found opportunity in crisis.

Moderator: David Kliman, CMP, CMM, President, The Kliman Group

Presenters: Steve Cohen, Senior Consultant, Strategic Message Design Group; J. Stephen Perry, President, New Orleans Metropolitan CVB, Inc.; Jorge Pesquera, President & CEO, Aruba Hotel & Tourism Association

http://www.iacvb.org/page.asp?pid=99

Stephen Cohen
Strategic Message Design Group
2817 Cardiff Ave Los Angeles CA 90034 USA
scohen54@aol.com

http://tinyurl.com/2t9xgo

Stephen Cohen
Strategic Message Design Group
scohen54@aol.com

Arbonne International
Elise Cohen

http://tinyurl.com/37734o

Arbonne International rep Elise Cohen has the same address as SMDG who was hired by Oduber to 'save face'

Industry: Skin Care
Company Name: Arbonne International
Name: Elise Cohen
Office: 310 913 0271
Fax: 310 204 4117
Email: ewcohen@myarbonne.com

chambord
“I heard Steve Cohen could be one of the stock holders in the newly purchased CTV. Sorry, no link just something I have read. Probably worth looking up though.”
http://tinyurl.com/3ahabt

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: June 13, 2007, 12:50:34 AM »

Nite Destiny

Grande - I can check front page posts from that time period and see what was happening then.  Give me a bit and I'll go look.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 13, 2007, 12:53:14 AM »

Edited to add, that same person registered as Wonderwoman and several other people the same day.  It's not the "real" Shango.

Oh Darlene or whatever her name was, I recall now thank you.  You probably remember I exchanged a few emails with her.... Darzam(SP?)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: June 13, 2007, 12:54:09 AM »

From the front page:

June 6, 2005

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/06/volunteers-search-for-natalee-holloway/

Volunteers Search For Natalee Holloway

(snipped)

One of several search parties scoured barren terrain spotted with sequoia cactus, prickly pear and sea grass in view of Valero oil refinery. A helicopter hovered overhead. Other groups searched abandoned houses, remote roads and bushes. Lizards skittered across their paths
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: June 13, 2007, 12:54:38 AM »

Klaas...I am told this was not the same area as the bloody blanket/VCB shirt that was found in the south..I believe they were all found about the same time june 4th-5th. This pic was on the north side.

Kath says that they found another shirt at this site but I cant locate the other pic anywhere. I am just trying to figure out why a ambulance was there...Ambulances dont show up for no reason..All the searches that we have seen in Aruba and I never saw a ambulance at the scene.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: June 13, 2007, 12:55:16 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"

Oh Darlene or whatever her name was, I recall now thank you.  You probably remember I exchanged a few emails with her.... Darzam(SP?)

Yes - Wonderwoman/Darlene.  But she didn't register herself.  Whoever it was that registered as Shango also registered as Wonderwoman and a few others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.