April 23, 2024, 08:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171624 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: June 13, 2007, 08:22:28 AM »

Yes Peaches - kind thoughts sent your way - we luv ya kid!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: June 13, 2007, 08:29:28 AM »

GOOD LUCK PEACHES!  Hurry back!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: June 13, 2007, 08:32:46 AM »

Just peeking in to let Peaches know that I will be thinking about her today  and also kinda checking to see if she had MR. Peaches practice posting yet
Make sure he has password just in case you lose power or what-ever
{{ Hugssss }}

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: June 13, 2007, 08:38:14 AM »

Peaches ~ Many hugs to you.  Prayers in our hearts as we hold your hands.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: June 13, 2007, 08:40:34 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I'll get him here one way or the other.

I'm out the door.

Later!

Smoochies!

Peaches back atcha

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: June 13, 2007, 08:42:48 AM »

OF-

Mr Peaches once emailed with me when Rick was so sick, he is everybit as wonderful as our Peaches. It's heartening to know they found each other in this great big world  Very Happy

Easy-

Did you see this on the web? This is Paris during her strip search returning to the jail  Laughing

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 13, 2007, 08:47:16 AM »

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/07/natalee-holloway-is-dead-rest-in-peace/

link to the original front page about the Awemainta article

THIS WAS NOT NATALEE!!!
The picture you saw with the ambulance is a local boy who was swimming at Conchi, he had a epileptic attack in the water and drowned. It’s a boy 16 years old. Not Natalee.

Natalee Holloway’s death is being reported from an Aruban Paper. We have no confirmation but it does not look good.

If someone can translate Papiamento, please translate in the comments.
God Bless

(to find this paper click the image and go to Aruba under newspapers)

A Commenter JUNIT-IA explained it to us. Thank You Junit-ia
However, the newspaper heading does say:
natalee ta morto pero na a haja e curpa ainda (translates to)
natalee is dead but the body has not bean found

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: June 13, 2007, 08:48:29 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
OF-

Mr Peaches once emailed with me when Rick was so sick, he is everybit as wonderful as our Peaches. It's heartening to know they found each other in this great big world  Very Happy

Easy-

Did you see this on the web? This is Paris during her strip search returning to the jail  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  You naughty naughty girl! Laughing  Laughing

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: June 13, 2007, 08:54:54 AM »

I know Kimmy, I just couldn't resist  Embarassed  Laughing

I was once strip searched at the Orly Airport in Paris while on a trip with my mom, an experience I shall never forget at the tender age of 17  Shocked so I shouldn't make fun of Paris but thank goodness I only had to remove my blouse !!

Paris and mom both seem to be can we say

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: June 13, 2007, 09:01:28 AM »

[/quote]

Thanks Sharon for the link..Now I am curious...Aren't these two pictures the same crime scene?

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: June 13, 2007, 09:08:27 AM »

Prayers for Peaches today. Thinking of you...
Sending some love your way sweetie...
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: June 13, 2007, 09:09:26 AM »

OF-

Easy-

I think I have seen Paris in that position before!   Shocked
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: June 13, 2007, 09:18:52 AM »

are you guys aware of what is happening in Madeleine's case right now?

btw good morning

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 13, 2007, 09:19:58 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

btw good morning

No, give us an update!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: June 13, 2007, 09:20:23 AM »

Easy  Shocked

I'm not asking for any details then  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #895 on: June 13, 2007, 09:21:01 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Rob"

btw good morning

No, give us an update!

ok, hold on a sec... those damm Dutch are involved...
I'll put it all together here in a sec.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #896 on: June 13, 2007, 09:24:13 AM »

I had posted a link to Easy earlier in the week, that an informant had emerged but insisted in only speaking to madeline's parents, and the police had agreed and then the informant disappeared?

I saw no mention of the dutch  Shocked

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: June 13, 2007, 09:25:57 AM »

Last Minute News:

Madeleine can be burried in Algarve

A holland newspaper received an annonymous letter telling the location where Madeline is burried. The PJ is already on the way to the location to find out if this information is valid.

In Expresso

http://expresso.clix.pt/Dossie.....e%20McCann

it's in Portuguese

next -

According to Correio da Manhã, the letter was send along with two maps with the exact location. The Amsterdam police has already given all this information to the PJ and they believe its a credible one.
http://www.correiodamanha.pt/n.....&p=200

next -

The dutch periodical "Of Telegraaf" received a letter anónima that it indicates the place where the child of 4 years could be embedded. The searches mediáticas of the last years could be close to the end. Reuters/Nacho Candy the son oldest of the McCann is disappeared has one month and way almost 13:05 | Wednesday, 13 JUN 07 Permanent Link: x Judiciary Policia goes to today proceed the diligências in the direction to try to find the body of Madeleine McCann, after a dutch periodical having received a letter anónima that it gave to know the place where the girl would be embedded. according to Express it obtained to select the PJ already meets in the place or the way, to take off clean the this denunciation. The letter published in the one "Of Telegraaf" confirms that body of Madeleine will be the 15 quilómetros of the ranch Ocean Club, in the beach of the Light. The responsible ones of the one "Of Telegraaf" believe that the shipper is "very probably" the same that in 2006 she sent for the periodical a similar track on the place where if they found the bodies of the two Belgian girls, Stacy and Nathalie, of 7 and 10 years of age. The corpses had finished underneath for being found of a bridge na Belgium, such as the denunciation anónima had said. "Underneath of branches of trees and rocks" the daily dutch one more time gave "to all the importance to this letter" and sent it for the policy of Amesterdão that confirmed to contain some informative elements of the zone where Madeleine disappeared. Of these information they are part a map of the region, where a cross designates the place where it will be the body of the girl - with the written by hand phrase "possible place of Madeleine" - and the description of this exactly local: "the north of the way, underneath of branches of trees and rocks". A point that will be scarce the 15 km of the room where the girl slept with the brothers. After analyzing the letter and to consider "authentic and important" the dutch authorities had sent it for congéneres Portuguese responsible for the inquiries of the case. In development.

next -

that was all from a forum I am a member of in Britain.. I would call them the British Scared Monkeys.

Seems there is either a huge hoax on going or someone has contacted the authorities and told them where Madeleine is buried.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: June 13, 2007, 09:27:33 AM »

I had posted a link to Easy earlier in the week, that an informant had emerged but insisted in only speaking to madeline's parents, and the police had agreed and then the informant disappeared?

I saw no mention of the dutch  Shocked

Thought I'd read something about the parents going to NL or being in touch with someone there...maybe I'm wrong.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: June 13, 2007, 09:29:49 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  

Prayers and cyberhugs for Peaches.  

I found this quote by Bill O'Reilly.  It kind of defines the difference between men and scumbag Aruban predators (or any other predator).  

I had rules. I would never sleep with any girl who was drunk or high. And believe me, in the sixties and the seventies, I lost a lot of opportunities. But again, the ego. I wanted them to say, "Hey, O'Reilly, c'mon in here." I didn't want them staggering in, saying, "What's your name?" That wasn't going to do it for me.

http://tinyurl.com/2uppjd

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.