March 28, 2024, 01:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #638 6/10 - 6/13/2007  (Read 171125 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2007, 03:01:53 PM »

Here's a link to Jonothan45's old posts at SCRUX.  I haven't read through all them yet:

http://tinyurl.com/2773cj
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2007, 03:02:50 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I made an incredibly profound post that got locked in on page 50, so I'm bringing over here. Lord knows it's probably so important that no one would want to miss it.  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Y'all know I have my pet theory about what happened, and I'm sure 99% of people here think I'm wrong - which is okay. However, I need someone who is better at timelines than I am to tell me where the flaws are in this theory so I can work on it some more:

They take Natalee to the area of the painted rocks in order to rape her. Something bad happens, blood ends up on the rocks. They get Natalee back in the Kalpoe car, and blood ends up in the car. Deepak and Satish drop off Joran and the injured Natalee near McDonalds. Deepak goes home to clean the blood out of his car. Paulus picks up Joran and and the injured Natalee and takes them back to the VDS residence. Blood ends up on the mattress at the VDS house. Natalee dies. Paulus arranges for her body to be put in the fishtrap and taken out to sea. (Don't know why there isn't blood in Paulus' car.) The van that was photographed in the driveway takes away the old mattress and delivers a new one.

Sounds about right to me BT. Happy BD to your hubby.

I am leaving for a nap right after this post but wanted to say we received one of those adds in the mail yesterday wanting to arial photograph our home. It got me to thinking about Andre Menses. I know Klaas and I have disagreed about this but since he is listed as an arial photographer it still makes me wonder if he is the one who took the photo of the delivery truck.

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 03:03:43 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Klaas locked my strawberry report in the last thread  Laughing  Laughing

I feel the wub Easy  Laughing you need to reach out and touch everybody with the wub

Those cupcakes sound so yummy, Nonesuche. I do wish I was up there with you right now to taste one!

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2007, 03:03:47 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
San

I'm always close to your thoughts.
 I think Natalee was sick or hurt (maybe trying to get away) at the VDS.  I think they decided it was time to get her to the beach (by the hotels).  They were spotted by the gardner so Joran was "stuck" with her, while Deepak took off to take Satish home.  Natalee took her last breath with Joran, on the way to the beach, or he saw the fishermen and decided to leave her hidden by the Racquet Club. Paulus either picked him up or heard him get home.  He told Paulus what happened.  Paulus told him to leave K2 out of it.  Paulus went to check and sure enough, Natalee was dead.  He told Anita he took care of everything but Joran still had a problem because he was the last one with her.

I agree.  But the kick in the pants would be if Paulus was the last one to see Natalee take her final breath.  After Paulus going to check out what happened he could have said OMG this girl is still alive but she can never be found because of what Joran did to her.  Paulus could have made the decision that it would be better if they didn't find her alive.

Paulus Van der Sloot = I would do anything for my son.  Would this include murder.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2007, 03:05:37 PM »

Anna wrote;

Bleachedblack,
Are you talking about me? You immediately caught my eye when you said a temple visited by Dave and Robin. I had never heard of that and got all excited thinking it was something I personally had never heard of.

When I checked out the pages you provided in the book by Dave it was the scary man at the VIP which, of course as you stated, I had heard of and that was all I said.

It was hardly an attack if it is me to whom you are referring. I am not sure about this one or two posters who you claim are always attacking others but I do resent it if that is what you are saying I do. I don't think that's truthful at all.

No, I don't think S&S are very significant at this late date but I even try to participate at times anyway or just bypass the discussion if I don't have anything to add which is the usual situation.

I certainly did NOT say what you posted was nothing nor insignificant, just that I had personally read that account before.

So only some are supposed to post it seems? Only those who want to discuss S&S or anything except Natalee? Yes, I know some of us have been called names and had very nasty things said to or about us but as far as I know, we still have as much right to post as those who want to go endless pages without ever even mentioning Natalee.

And I didn't see anybody attacking anybody else last night, certainly not you and if you are saying that what I did was an attack, I urge you to re-read it. It certainly wasn't intended as such and if you took it that way, I am sorry that you did but that was not my point, only that I was personally familiar with that particular episode.

I continue to hope for something new to look at and examine. Sorry if that is offensive to some.

Anna

I had hoped to end this discussion by start of the new thread, and had almost completed my reply when my computer acted up and I got some "this program is failing to respond" type message so I had to re-boot.

Evil or Very Mad

In summary of what I had written. Yes Anna despite how you intended your reponse last night to sound, it was not so much an attack, it was rather a verbal dissmissal IMO of what I posted. I know you are familiar with this instance, but others are not. Just as this morning on the previous thread S/S interpretaion was posted from long ago, and some posters were not familiar with it.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2007, 03:06:32 PM »

Have you guys confirmed that is the same Andre Meneses?? I am still skeptical as he lives in Costa Rica. I google the heck out of the name and one did pop up in Venezuela who is linked to owning a software company. To be interviewed that many times he has to be in Aruba or close by.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2007, 03:06:43 PM »

OldFart-

I used really fresh and not in the slightest mushy berries. Here is a link to where I found the recipe, it has a photo and I'd have to sharpen a knife all day to get a photo as clean as this one  Laughing

http://tinyurl.com/382wne  that is a mint sprig on top

It's not mushy, not at all but I also think these aren't cupcakes to leave out for long and to be consumed right away  Wink now you have the recipe, you can make some OF  Very Happy  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2007, 03:07:26 PM »

And the 17 yo who died from over use of sports cream like Ben Gay was a new one for me.  Who'd have thought that could be lethal?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279895,00.html

And the pet foods are turning up to be full of Tylenol ingredient as well.

I wonder what we would find if a complete analysis was done on all food products.  Some pretty shocking things, I suspect.

Some things won't wash off veggies as it gets in little pockets on the underside of leaves.  The plant can even grow to close the pockets more and hold inside all kinds of germs.  Soaking as MsMarple said to do would be best method to get them out.

Total crop failure underway in this area so not possible to grow anything this year.  Price of beef dropping like a rock as cattle are slaughtered to keep from trucking water, etc.

Nonetheless, will try to have a good afternoon and encourage all monkeys to do the same!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2007, 03:10:08 PM »

From the old Scrux forum:

Jonathan45

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Joran van der Sloot  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al 2.40 am Joran called Deepak within half an hour three times to create an alibi, in which the Kalpoe brothers were in time accused by Joran of being involved in this crime.
Joran was and is the main suspect, but he caught these 2 guys in his web of lies [ because of the fact that they brought Joran & Natalee to the beach] to create more suspects en to misled the investigators.
Joran killed Natalee on the beach. He han no condom but his sexdrive overpowered his rational part. She accused him of sexual assault and rape and told him she was going to the police to charge him. That would be a disaster for his family [ ambitions, luxury, lifestyle] will explode if Joran was charged. He got mad and killed her [ drowning, strangling]
But where is the Natalee's body ?
Joran dumped her body in the trashcontainer nearby, which was emptied the same day. Thats why Natalee's body will never be found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2007, 03:10:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Have you guys confirmed that is the same Andre Meneses?? I am still skeptical as he lives in Costa Rica. I google the heck out of the name and one did pop up in Venezuela who is linked to owning a software company. To be interviewed that many times he has to be in Aruba or close by.

I don't think there has been any confirmation on Meneses yet.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2007, 03:11:31 PM »

Anna if only you knew the supplements that these athletes find and come up with, it's also not always something they are given either, with pressure to perform they find a lot of them all by themselves. No muscle cream should not cause death but FYI my ex once broke out in a horrible rash, a heat rash also. Well he had read somewhere that st john's wort was very good for you, so of course in his infinite wisdom he nearly overdosed on it - it truly made him pretty sick.

I find myself counseling son until I am blue in the face not to buy those protein powders that are full of additives and so far I think he's listening, what worries me is most coaches are 'too busy' to give a darn what their athletes are taking  Rolling Eyes

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2007, 03:12:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
BT,
I am surprised you are not under a ban for watering lawns!  We are, they are writing tickets as well as even having an open grill for cooking.

We are at Drought Level D-4, the worst on the scale now.  I am very fearful of fires now and am trying to think what to do in the event of one since I can't take all my dogs anywhere.  Or four horses.

They haven't put us under any kind of ban yet, although I'm surprised they haven't. Actually, I haven't done any watering of the lawn. It's pretty much all brown and crunchy at this point. The only watering I'm doing is trying to keep my shrubs and flowers alive.

I'm the same about being fearful of forest fires, since I also live with lots of trees around me. I'm already worried about July 4th. The people who live on the other side of my woods always set off illegal fireworks on July 4th, and I'm so afraid that they will start of fire with them this year.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2007, 03:13:12 PM »

And the 17 yo who died from over use of sports cream like Ben Gay was a new one for me.  Who'd have thought that could be lethal?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,279895,00.html

And the pet foods are turning up to be full of Tylenol ingredient as well.

I wonder what we would find if a complete analysis was done on all food products.  Some pretty shocking things, I suspect.

Some things won't wash off veggies as it gets in little pockets on the underside of leaves.  The plant can even grow to close the pockets more and hold inside all kinds of germs.  Soaking as MsMarple said to do would be best method to get them out.

Total crop failure underway in this area so not possible to grow anything this year.  Price of beef dropping like a rock as cattle are slaughtered to keep from trucking water, etc.

Nonetheless, will try to have a good afternoon and encourage all monkeys to do the same!

Anna this little girl was from Staten Island.  This girl was a track star and seemed to use a lot of that type of stuff.  The mother of the girl was waiting for two months for the results.  She was relieved that it wasn't anything that her daughter had done but it is still tragic.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2007, 03:14:19 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From the old Scrux forum:

Jonathan45

Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Joran van der Sloot  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Al 2.40 am Joran called Deepak within half an hour three times to create an alibi, in which the Kalpoe brothers were in time accused by Joran of being involved in this crime.
Joran was and is the main suspect, but he caught these 2 guys in his web of lies [ because of the fact that they brought Joran & Natalee to the beach] to create more suspects en to misled the investigators.
Joran killed Natalee on the beach. He han no condom but his sexdrive overpowered his rational part. She accused him of sexual assault and rape and told him she was going to the police to charge him. That would be a disaster for his family [ ambitions, luxury, lifestyle] will explode if Joran was charged. He got mad and killed her [ drowning, strangling]
But where is the Natalee's body ?
Joran dumped her body in the trashcontainer nearby, which was emptied the same day. Thats why Natalee's body will never be found.

what do you think Klaas? It's plausible one would guess but all of the trash did go into that donkey dump on Aruba, so WHY wouldn't the ALE allow that search to continue?  Rolling Eyes

the creation of the alibi could have worked too, plus explained the anger from Deepak in that car ride but his "your own father" still rings in my ears so Deepak knows more than he's telling.

Jonathan45 could be deepak for all we know  Rolling Eyes

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »

I think that is a plausable theory. "She was acting crazy" So I am sure someone had to shut her up.

I wonder where all the trash goes from Aruba? Do they ship it all out to Venezuela??I have a friend that went to Aruba last year and two of the locals told them that is where NH went.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2007, 03:16:08 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Anna wrote;

Bleachedblack,
Are you talking about me? You immediately caught my eye when you said a temple visited by Dave and Robin. I had never heard of that and got all excited thinking it was something I personally had never heard of.

When I checked out the pages you provided in the book by Dave it was the scary man at the VIP which, of course as you stated, I had heard of and that was all I said.

It was hardly an attack if it is me to whom you are referring. I am not sure about this one or two posters who you claim are always attacking others but I do resent it if that is what you are saying I do. I don't think that's truthful at all.

No, I don't think S&S are very significant at this late date but I even try to participate at times anyway or just bypass the discussion if I don't have anything to add which is the usual situation.

I certainly did NOT say what you posted was nothing nor insignificant, just that I had personally read that account before.

So only some are supposed to post it seems? Only those who want to discuss S&S or anything except Natalee? Yes, I know some of us have been called names and had very nasty things said to or about us but as far as I know, we still have as much right to post as those who want to go endless pages without ever even mentioning Natalee.

And I didn't see anybody attacking anybody else last night, certainly not you and if you are saying that what I did was an attack, I urge you to re-read it. It certainly wasn't intended as such and if you took it that way, I am sorry that you did but that was not my point, only that I was personally familiar with that particular episode.

I continue to hope for something new to look at and examine. Sorry if that is offensive to some.

Anna

I had hoped to end this discussion by start of the new thread, and had almost completed my reply when my computer acted up and I got some "this program is failing to respond" type message so I had to re-boot.

Evil or Very Mad

In summary of what I had written. Yes Anna despite how you intended your reponse last night to sound, it was not so much an attack, it was rather a verbal dissmissal IMO of what I posted. I know you are familiar with this instance, but others are not. Just as this morning on the previous thread S/S interpretaion was posted from long ago, and some posters were not familiar with it.

And what was my next post where I said I had read on the pages you posted and mentioned several of the psychics Dave discussed there?  I was really trying to discuss, BB, and am very sorry you took my stating I had read that before as an attack and bashing.
It wasn't intended that way and I really resent your claim that I attack everything you post.

You may be totally surprised to learn I don't even read everything you post!

It is a tremendous stretch to say what I said was attacking and bashing as you originally stated.  I was not being dismissive but trying to clarify that this did not take place at any TEMPLE as you originally stated either unless you consider what Dave described as like a strip joint a temple.

There were almost no posters left to discuss when you posted that is why it didn't go much of any where.  That is NOT my fault.[/b]

But I, too, feel attacked by your accusations and so am leaving for the day lest I offend.  There is nothing more I can do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2007, 03:18:15 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Anna if only you knew the supplements that these athletes find and come up with, it's also not always something they are given either, with pressure to perform they find a lot of them all by themselves. No muscle cream should not cause death but FYI my ex once broke out in a horrible rash, a heat rash also. Well he had read somewhere that st john's wort was very good for you, so of course in his infinite wisdom he nearly overdosed on it - it truly made him pretty sick.

I find myself counseling son until I am blue in the face not to buy those protein powders that are full of additives and so far I think he's listening, what worries me is most coaches are 'too busy' to give a darn what their athletes are taking  Rolling Eyes

None,

If it's okay...I have some experience in this.  My son is a college athlete and I can tell you for certain that the powdered protein mixes are very safe.  Before my son would even touch them he contacted our physician to get all of the information he could get regarding this.  Other than this he refuses to consider anything else as a means to enhance athletic performance other than hard work.  The 'downside' (if you can call it a downside) is that he will never be a 'huge' guy.  He's fine with this and it has not hurt him at all...not being very big I mean.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2007, 03:18:51 PM »

Well, I sure don't feel any wub and take that I am the offending party since I could not get an answer either way.

And I can be off topic with the best of you and have learned to do that well.

Here's an example:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,280074,00.html

Bodies of 2 Young Boys Found In Mother's Trunk

Horrible story!

I'm still behind but I'm telling you I'm sending hugs ... I love reading your posts ~ heck, think how embarrassed I am ... the only thing I contribute is a comment about Paris  Embarassed  Embarassed I can't even be on-topic.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 03:19:15 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I think that is a plausable theory. "She was acting crazy" So I am sure someone had to shut her up.

I wonder where all the trash goes from Aruba? Do they ship it all out to Venezuela??I have a friend that went to Aruba last year and two of the locals told them that is where NH went.

but how often, toting trash by barge isn't so unusual but how often and exactly to what area in Venezuela?

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 03:20:01 PM »

I never followed Shango and Simian at the beginning. When I first got Dave's book, that was the part I read first, looking for a clue or two.
I haven't been able to figure out :
Who they were or what they were trying to tell us. Or WHY ???
I have pretty well dismissed anything they said at this point, but I still do read the S / S posts.  
Determining the identity of these posters is something that no one has ever been able to do with 100 % absolute certainty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.