April 16, 2024, 02:49:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's leads race...to the BOTTOM!!!  (Read 5870 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 13, 2011, 07:31:33 PM »

President Barack Obama will present his “jobs plan” on Wednesday at a company which is shipping jobs overseas.

Obama is scheduled to present his “jobs plan” in Apex, N.C., on Wednesday at the headquarters of WestStar Precision.

WestStar is a high-end, specialty manufacturer that just opened a new facility in San Jose, Costa Rica — creating many new jobs there, but not in the United States.

Where is the NLRB?  Not taking these guy to court?

According to an April 2004 article in the Raleigh News & *******, Portman moved the jobs overseas to “take advantage of low labor costs.”

This isn’t the first time Obama has chosen to speak at a North Carolina company outsourcing jobs overseas. In mid-June, Obama spoke at Cree LED Light Company to discuss his job creation and economic policies. Cree has been shipping jobs to China.

Where are the jobs?  I think Obama already took care of teachers and other public employees in the first stimulus...

How many are still waiting for a stimulus job?

read more here - http://dailycaller.com/2011/09/13/obama-to-speak-at-nc-company-that%E2%80%99s-shipping-jobs-to-costa-rica/

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 07:35:45 PM »

"Census Bureau tallies bleak toll of Great Recession"

The U.S. Census Bureau provided a grim snapshot Tuesday of what hard economic times look like in America in the wake of the Great Recession.

Nearly one in six people - 15.1 percent -- lived in poverty in 2010, the nation's highest poverty rate since 1993.

In all, 46.2 million people lived in poverty in 2010, up from 43.6 million in 2009.

"It's really bad out there," said Timothy Smeeding, director of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Institute for Research on Poverty. "I have never been so depressed. This report is the worst report I've seen in 30 years. We're supposedly a year out of recession and things are still slipping."

Median household income declined, the analysis showed. Wisconsin's median household income in 2009-10 was $51,303, a decrease of $3,608 from 2006-7. Adjusted for inflation, median income in the state has fallen $7,119 since 1999-2000.

read more here - http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/129724288.html

What is Obama's mission?  Global redistribution of poverty - to the US?  Continued exports of jobs? 

No jobs for Americans?  Won't nobody give an American a job?

Continued passing out of TRILLIONS via the Fed?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 07:46:01 PM »

I also recall Rev. Obama with happy face suggesting that big banks and others would be moving their customer service jobs BACK to the US.  What are the chances that 'Peggy' will answer the phone next time you dial a toll-free help number?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2011, 05:17:18 PM »

"Solyndra Not Sole Firm to Hit Rock Bottom Despite Stimulus Funding"

"We have to be aggressive in competing in the global economy. And, you know, high-tech clean-energy industries are going to be key to winning this century economically."

But Republicans balk at claims that the Obama administration can decide which companies are winners or losers, and questioned a plan to approve $10 billion more in loans before the stimulus program expires.

"Solar panels have been subsidized by the federal government. States' governments are also subsidizing or giving taxpayers write-off on their tax return. And yet, these solar panels cannot make it in the competitive world without all these subsidies. And even with them, China is flooding the market with this cheap labor and the solar panels just don't make sense," House Energy and Commerce Oversight and Investigations Subommittee Chairman Cliff Stearns R-Fla., told Fox News.

"So I think the administration is on this fervent religion of green jobs and clinging to the idea that solar panel is the answer and it is not the answer," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/15/despite-stimulus-funding-solyndra-and-4-other-companies-have-hit-rock-bottom/

Every few months, Timmy comes out against China's  manipulation of the currency, subsidies, and does nothing.  Where are the tariffs?  If American manufacturers have to pay taxes for Obamacare, why shouldn't imported products?

Isn't sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander?

Why should any employer be taxed for any government provided benefit?  How much does China tax it's businesses for an Obamacare scheme to benefit the Chinese people?  Illegal immigrants to China?

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »

I wonder what the compensation and bonus plan for executives at all these Obama failures looks like?  How does it compare to Wall Street?

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 03:46:20 PM »

For the sake of not knowing where else to put this I would like to pose a question. Can anyone here read Michelle Obama's lips to tell us what she is saying to her husband?

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5GZgocF1CQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x5GZgocF1CQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

_icey_
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2011, 03:47:14 PM »

Maybe this one will work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5GZgocF1CQ&feature=player_embedded
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 04:52:19 PM »

No, I can't read what she's saying but why would anyone think from that video that she's saying something about the flag?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 03:12:44 PM »

Just recieved latest house assessment.  Property value dropped $20,000!  I'm still trying to pick my jaw up!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2011, 06:33:05 PM »

Just recieved latest house assessment.  Property value dropped $20,000!  I'm still trying to pick my jaw up!

My theory goes like this...it would have dropped a lot faster and much more if there was no intervention. 

When property taxes drop, what else drops?  Tax revenue? 

Race to the bottom...who made all the money while housing values were skyrocketing?  Who sold all those derivatives? 

Why hasn't anyone (that I know of) been charged with a crime?  Prosecuted? Didn't they have marketing literature?  Reports?  Stuff that showed how much money all those players would make?

Why would anyone in their right mind use a derivative?  I read years ago, 'derivatives' were a lot CHEAPER than standard insurance.  Due to the risks of the portfolio, standard insurance would have done some investigating, asked a lot of questions, determined your portfolio was full of dead beats..

Thus, the birth of the derivative bubble...

Where are those salesmen now?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.