April 27, 2024, 04:27:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 279222 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »

I hate Casey Anthony...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »

I hate Casey Anthony...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2011, 11:39:11 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-what-would-you-say-if-you-met-her.html
Casey Anthony: What would you say if you met her?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on October, 21 2011 6:48 PM

"If a duck stands still, you can catch him by the bill...honk, honk." That'd give her something to think about!

Or... two words that would be guaranteed to send her into a tizzy: "Yer mother!"

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2011, 12:11:22 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-what-would-you-say-if-you-met-her.html

"Did you hear about that Knox girl? I can't wait to buy her book."
We need a 'Like' button!!!!!  Can't you just see Slore's face????!!!!!! 
 Monkey Devil!    Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2011, 12:58:43 AM »

Something like this? Ha!

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2011, 02:40:38 AM »

Something like this? Ha!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2011, 11:12:35 AM »

Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-bill-sheaffer-says-case-was-american-soap-opera.html
Casey Anthony: Bill Sheaffer says case was ‘American soap opera’
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, George and Cindy Anthony, Jose Baez, Nancy Grace, Nightline, WFTV — posted by halboedeker on October, 23 2011 3:26 PM
Discuss This: Comments(6)

What did analyzing the Casey Anthony case mean to local lawyers who logged hundreds of hours on the air? I’m asking the legal analysts what stood out, how the public reacted and how the case affected their lives.

First up: Bill Sheaffer, the oft-seen and oft-quoted legal analyst for WFTV-Channel 9.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2011, 08:34:07 PM »

I heard a rumor that Sunday is "Punch the Slore" day.  Not just this Sunday, but every Sunday.   

I'm still rather numb at the outcome of this whole case but every once in awhile I'm startled when I realize that she really did get away with murder.  Obviously I'm always aware of this fact, but sometimes it just slaps me in the face out of nowhere.   

The only thing that makes me feel better is realizing the miserable life she is going to live now that she's physically free.  At this point, she has to have realized that her quality of life was a lot better while she was locked up. 

What we really need here is a smiley showing the slore being hanged, drawn and quartered.   Monkey Devil!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2011, 08:39:53 PM »

I heard a rumor that Sunday is "Punch the Slore" day.  Not just this Sunday, but every Sunday.   

I'm still rather numb at the outcome of this whole case but every once in awhile I'm startled when I realize that she really did get away with murder.  Obviously I'm always aware of this fact, but sometimes it just slaps me in the face out of nowhere.   

The only thing that makes me feel better is realizing the miserable life she is going to live now that she's physically free.  At this point, she has to have realized that her quality of life was a lot better while she was locked up. 

What we really need here is a smiley showing the slore being hanged, drawn and quartered.   Monkey Devil!
I can relate entirely...it hits me out of nowhere that she did get away with murder.  I still cannot watch video or even see pictures from when the verdict was read.   

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2011, 10:03:01 PM »

Something like this? Ha!

Come on sweety.......lets turn that frown upside down!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: October 24, 2011, 06:07:24 AM »

Casey Anthony -
NBC Finds Clever Way Around Paying for Interview

The honchos at NBC -- the C stands for crafty -- think they figured out a way to snag an interview with Casey Anthony without paying a red cent, and make her a wealthy woman at the same time.

We've learned an NBC news producer has reached out to people in the literary world, trying to score a book deal for Anthony. The producer has contacted literary agents and others, telling them if he scored a book deal for Casey, she'd give the network a 1-hour, primetime special ... portions of which would also run on "Today."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/24/casey-anthony-jose-baez-book-deal-nbc-today-show-producer-interview/
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2011, 06:49:49 AM »

http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/24/casey-anthony-jose-baez-book-deal-nbc-today-show-producer-interview/#.TqVBH7JU2uI
The producer makes it clear -- NBC couldn't pay a cent for the interview.  But he is gung-ho about the book deal, even representing that Casey wants up front money.

Jose Baez, Casey's lawyer, tells TMZ ... he has full knowledge of the producer's efforts, but says, "I'm not involved in that process. I did not entice him to do it."

Baez was quick to add, "Casey is not ready to do an interview."

We tried multiple times to get a comment from NBC -- so far, no luck.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2011, 07:01:55 AM »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/10/23/casey-anthony-jurors-fear-threats-after-identities-revealed-oct-25.html
Fear for Casey Anthony Jurors
Oct 23, 2011 10:59 PM EDT

The identities of the jurors who found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her young daughter will be made public tomorrow—and they’re bracing for retribution from furious “Justice for Caylee” cyberwarriors. Diane Dimond reports.

<snipped>

<snipped>
Now the stage is set for all of the jurors’ identities to be released to the public under Florida’s sweeping Public Records Law. And that has many—from Chief Judge Belvin Perry, who presided over the Anthony trial, to members of the jury—afraid the “Justice for Caylee” forces will launch a vigilante campaign against them.

Ordinarily in the Sunshine State, jurors’ names are automatically released to the public soon after the verdict. But as Judge Perry wrote after the Anthony decision, “It is clear, the jurors in this case face the possibility of substantial injury if their names are immediately made public.” The judge allowed the media a hearing on the immediate release of the names but he then took the extraordinary step of declaring a three-month “cooling-off period” to let the angry anti-jury passions die down. That hiatus expires Oct. 25.
 <snipped>

<snipped>
Since the verdict, some of the most active cyberwarriors have focused on making sure Casey Anthony never makes money by selling her story. Whenever a rumor spreads that a television network or book publisher is considering making a deal with her, the calls for letter-writing campaigns and network and sponsor boycotts begin anew. The morning programs on NBC and ABC have been the bidders most often mentioned for an Anthony interview.

Just last week a Facebook note by Holly Briley, a Florida housewife who says she has a “little birdie” within NBC, riled the faithful:

“I have just been told by a very inside little birdie that the NBC Today show has worked out a deal to interview Casey Anthony…NBC WILL BE PAYING FOR THIS INTERVIEW. The payment will be handled through a third party. The third party will pay Casey and then in turn NBC will pay the third party. This way they figure they can honestly say they indeed did not pay her. Semantics people. A payment is a payment. While NBC admits they are afraid of backlash, they want to continue on to do this by making it a two-part interview. The first part would be written, and the party that writes the story would also help shoulder the payment and the backlash. The second half of the interview would be the televised portion. Just in time for November sweeps.”

In follow-up Facebook notes, Briley wrote that the deal had fallen apart and that NBC was ready to pony up “right around 2 million dollars” on its own.
 <snipped>

<snipped>
Said one person close to the Anthony case who fears retribution and asked not to be identified: “If any harm comes to any of those jurors, the Florida state legislature will have blood on its hands.”
 <snipped>

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2011, 09:14:01 AM »

Oh, please, no one is going to harm the jurors.  This is just theatrics and drama.  This is the same BS that KC and her team used during the trial. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2011, 09:17:50 AM »

Oh, please, no one is going to harm the jurors.  This is just theatrics and drama.  This is the same BS that KC and her team used during the trial. 

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2011, 09:23:38 AM »

I agree.  Will they have to answer for the acts of unjustice?  I assuredly hope so, but not in a physical way.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2011, 09:47:11 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29567808/detail.html
Names Of Casey Anthony Jurors Could Be Released
Anthony Currently Serving Probation In Florida
POSTED: Monday, October 24, 2011
UPDATED: 6:29 am EDT October 24, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry could release the names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial as early as Tuesday.
SURVEY: Agree With Decision? http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29567808/detail.html#
Three jurors who acquitted Anthony, 25, in July have already discussed the case. One of them, Jennifer Ford, said there was a lack of hard evidence.

Ford said if she and her fellow jurors could have convicted Anthony solely based on feelings and emotions, they would have.

Meanwhile, video of Anthony being deposed in a civil lawsuit could be released later this week.

Do you think the names of jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial should be released to the public?
Choice    Votes    Percentage of 931 Votes
Yes    379    
41%
No    407    
44%
Only after a "cooling-off" period    145    
16%

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2011, 10:04:12 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

From Jeff's fb page...

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
I am pleased to announce that I will be working with a law firm on a part time, of counsel basis. The firm handels Domestic, Civil and Criminal matters. The web site is http://www.troumandwallsh.com/ if I can be of any assistance to anyone in the area.

Orlando Family Law Lawyer | Florida Criminal Attorney
www.troumandwallsh.com
The Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh are highly trained family law lawyers and criminal attorneys in Orlando, Florida who can help you with your family or criminal law case. Contact an Orlando criminal attorney if charged with a crime, or an Orlando family law lawyer to settle family disputes...

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2011, 10:27:50 AM »

Something like this? Ha!

This is the pic the mask should of been made for halloween..

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.