March 28, 2024, 02:07:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277165 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2011, 10:50:52 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

From Jeff's fb page...

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
I am pleased to announce that I will be working with a law firm on a part time, of counsel basis. The firm handels Domestic, Civil and Criminal matters. The web site is http://www.troumandwallsh.com/ if I can be of any assistance to anyone in the area.

Orlando Family Law Lawyer | Florida Criminal Attorney
www.troumandwallsh.com
The Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh are highly trained family law lawyers and criminal attorneys in Orlando, Florida who can help you with your family or criminal law case. Contact an Orlando criminal attorney if charged with a crime, or an Orlando family law lawyer to settle family disputes...

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-mark-nejame-says-my-analysis-was-dead-on-and-the-jurys-wasnt.html
Casey Anthony: Mark NeJame says, ‘My analysis was dead on and the jury’s wasn’t’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 24 2011 7:39 AM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

We’re revisiting the local legal analysts from the Casey Anthony trial. What stood out for them? What did viewers tell them? What did the exposure do for their practices in Central Florida?

Mark NeJame was an energetic presence on WKMG-Channel 6. He also appeared on national programs and frequently worked seven days a week providing commentary. He delivered passionate commentary, and the passion hasn’t died
 ::snipping2::

Q. Anything you would have done differently?

A. “I think my analysis was dead on and the jury’s wasn’t. But I accept it and move on from it. I think that, in retrospect, if the prosecution had to do it over again, they would have emphasized her behavior for 31 days and less the forensic evidence, which was apparently too complex for the jury. With that said, I think the state overall did a great job.

“I did get a small measure of criticism from a couple of people: How could I have taken a pro-prosecution stand when I’m a defense attorney? If I’m not providing the defense, I can comment. Who’s going to support crime?

“I wanted Casey Anthony to have the best defense team, but I thought the evidence was very strong against her. The jury consultant on the defense team is the unsung hero of that whole defense team. The choosing of that jury in light of this evidence was masterful as it pertains to the jury consultant. That made a believer out of me in jury consultants. I’ve never used a jury consultant. But in the future if I have the right case, I would use a jury consultant on the right case.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-mark-nejame-says-my-analysis-was-dead-on-and-the-jurys-wasnt.html
Casey Anthony: Mark NeJame says, ‘My analysis was dead on and the jury’s wasn’t’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 24 2011 7:39 AM
Discuss This: Comments(7) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

We’re revisiting the local legal analysts from the Casey Anthony trial. What stood out for them? What did viewers tell them? What did the exposure do for their practices in Central Florida?

Mark NeJame was an energetic presence on WKMG-Channel 6. He also appeared on national programs and frequently worked seven days a week providing commentary. He delivered passionate commentary, and the passion hasn’t died

Q. Anything you would have done differently?

A. “I think my analysis was dead on and the jury’s wasn’t. But I accept it and move on from it. I think that, in retrospect, if the prosecution had to do it over again, they would have emphasized her behavior for 31 days and less the forensic evidence, which was apparently too complex for the jury. With that said, I think the state overall did a great job.

“I did get a small measure of criticism from a couple of people: How could I have taken a pro-prosecution stand when I’m a defense attorney? If I’m not providing the defense, I can comment. Who’s going to support crime?

“I wanted Casey Anthony to have the best defense team, but I thought the evidence was very strong against her. thThe jury consultant on the defense team is the unsung hero of at whole defense team. The choosing of that jury in light of this evidence was masterful as it pertains to the jury consultant. That made a believer out of me in jury consultants. I’ve never used a jury consultant. But in the future if I have the right case, I would use a jury consultant on the right case.”

disagree that he is a hero...he should be ashamed of himself..
but I guess he was doing what he gets paid to do...getting murderers off...what a profession. whatever happened to getting to the truth of a crime and punishing those who did the crime? our justice system is disgusting and embarrassing.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: October 24, 2011, 12:22:02 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Foreman days he hopes "cooling off" period worked. He isn't scared but always a little nervous. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
20 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
Jury Foreman says his life is back to normal. He is teaching and coaching again. He has his neighbors look out for him. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
21 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: October 24, 2011, 12:27:25 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-richard-hornsby-says-the-case-was-like-living-in-a-jerry-springer-episode.html
Casey Anthony: Richard Hornsby says the case was ‘like living in a Jerry Springer episode’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, NBC, Nancy Grace, WESH — posted by halboedeker on October, 24 2011 11:39 AM

My look back at the local TV analysts on the Casey Anthony case continues with Richard Hornsby. The Orlando attorney was a forceful presence on WESH-Channel 2, and he has very mixed things to say about Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

Q. Why did you want to do the analysis?

A. “Originally the reason I wanted to do analysis was that most lawyers who get on TV didn’t know what they were talking about or were inaccurate. I felt I kept all of the local analysts honest, because of my willingness to point out when other analysts were simply wrong.

“Second, my interest in the case continued because I felt Jose Baez was misrepresenting the profession. The things he was doing perpetuated the stereotype of the criminal defense attorney as an untrustworthy person. I thought it was a great chance to give analysis that explained legal issues in a practical way. Some people made things more salacious than they were. It was a great opportunity to educate the public about what was going on. As it went on, the defense team was a mockery of what a criminal defense should be.”

Q. What did you get from the experience?

A. “I got a lot of crazy people calling me. I got an insight into how the media work. For all the good the media can do, you see the way resources can be wasted on people like Casey Anthony. You see what feeds the public’s appetite. My life is now back to normal. I got a lot of exposure, from a business standpoint. The exposure during the trial, that’s something I’ll never forget. Overall, I think the case was like living in a Jerry Springer episode for three years.”

Q. What was the most memorable moment for you?

A. “The verdict. I never thought she would walk in a million years. That’s one thing I’ll give Jose Baez credit. I think he did a good job overall. The pretrial preparation, the buildup to the trial itself, I thought it was an abomination of how a defense case should be handled, prepared, advanced. Once he got in the trial, he did a good job.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 24, 2011, 12:30:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-juror-names-20111024,0,3319323.story
Casey Anthony trial: Juror names to be released Tuesday
By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
11:24 a.m. EDT, October 24, 2011

The names of the jurors who determined Casey Anthony's fate when they found her not guilty of first-degree murder will be made public Tuesday.

Perry issued an order soon after the verdict, stating that he had the authority to protect the safety and well-being of the jurors "by imposing a 'cooling off' period."

In that order, Perry said some jurors reported being threatened and expressed that they felt like "prisoners in their own homes."

Perry's order allows the Pinellas County Clerk's Office to release the names Tuesday. The names of jurors plus the alternates will be released, except three people who already stepped forward and spoke to certain media outlets.

apavuk@tribune.com or 407-420-5735

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: October 24, 2011, 12:35:55 PM »

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/127801/casey_anthony_may_get_super
Casey Anthony May Get Super Rich From Sleazy NBC Deal
Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber
on October 24, 2011 at 12:14 PM

Apparently, executives and producers at NBC have been reaching out to people in the literary world, trying to score a book deal for Anthony. One producer, who has contacted numerous agents, is saying that if he can score a book deal for Casey, she'll give the network a one-hour, primetime special, with some portions running on Today. However, he's standing his ground, gosh darn it, and he won't cough up a red cent to the accused murderer. Buuut, he is letting people know that Casey wants the money up front. And you thought integrity in journalism was dead.

If this bass-ackwards, cockamamie deal goes through -- and eventually one will -- we all lose. We all lose because it shows how we're still a nation where even the most horrible, vilified person is treated like a celebrity, as long as they can make someone money. I thought the original intent of not paying Casey Anthony for an interview was because she's a woman accused of murdering her child. She doesn't deserve money -- whether she did it or not. But I guess the real intent for yanking the pay offers off the table was so the networks didn't seem like they were the kind of folk who would throw money at a woman accused of murdering her child.

NBC may not be writing a check out directly to Casey Anthony, if this book deal/interview comes to fruition, but they're still paying her -- no matter how hard they try to make it seem otherwise.

Do you think NBC is still paying Casey Anthony by getting her a book deal?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: October 24, 2011, 01:01:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29570666/detail.html
Casey Anthony Jurors' Identities To Be Revealed Tuesday
POSTED: 12:13 pm EDT October 24, 2011

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29570666/detail.html#ixzz1bieXBu8i
Are you interested to hear from the jurors who have not yet come forward?

Choice    Votes    Percentage
Yes    58    
52%
No    54    
48%

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: October 24, 2011, 01:51:08 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/24/will-casey-anthony-jurors%E2%80%99-names-be-released-tuesday/?hpt=ng_mid
October 24th, 2011
12:51 PM ET
Will Casey Anthony Jurors’ Names Be Released Tuesday?

The names of the jurors in Casey Anthony’s murder trial could be released as early as Tuesday.

Court administration “may release the names only of the fourteen seated jurors who have not already voluntarily released their names in this matter, on or after October 25, 2011,” Judge Belvin Perry ruled on July 26.

Two of the five alternate jurors voluntarily revealed their identities after the not guilty verdict was announced, and one of the twelve who participated in deliberations allowed her name to be released when she did media interviews about the decision. A few others, including the jury foreman, have given interviews but remained anonymous.

The few jurors who have spoken out have all given similar reasons for finding Anthony not guilty of murder, manslaughter and aggravated child abuse in her daughter Caylee’s death, and most of their comments reflect a feeling that prosecutors failed to prove the case against Anthony beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury did convict her of four counts of lying to law enforcement.

The jury foreman told Fox News that jurors did not trust George Anthony and that the evidence involving duct tape, chloroform and decomposition in Anthony’s trunk simply was not convincing enough. “You don’t know who put the body in the trunk or how it ended up there,” he said.

Juror #3 told ABC News that she did not think Anthony was innocent, but she did not believe there was enough evidence to convict her. She said jurors were “sick to their stomachs” over the decision.

“Generally, none of us liked Casey Anthony at all,” one male juror told People Magazine in August. “She seems like a horrible person. But the prosecution did not give us enough evidence to convict. They gave us a lot of stuff that makes us think that she probably did something wrong, but not beyond a reasonable doubt.”

That juror said he lived in fear of being identified, checking the internet daily to see if anybody figured out who he was. He also said that, knowing the additional information about the case that he learned after the trial but was not presented in court, he would probably have voted to convict Anthony of manslaughter.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: October 24, 2011, 03:25:03 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-diana-tennis-says-viewers-looked-for-more-than-hang-her-high-mentality.html
Casey Anthony: Diana Tennis says viewers ‘looked for more than hang-her-high mentality’
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox, Jose Baez, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on October, 24 2011 2:54 PM

Did Diana Tennis hit it big during the Casey Anthony coverage?

The Orlando attorney says that perception is not in tune with reality. She was a down-to-earth but effervescent analyst on Fox-owned WOFL-Channel 35, and she has been commenting on national programs. But she adds, “I’m not going to quit my day job. I really love my job.”

Even so, she continues to pop up on television. She explains with a laugh: “If Casey Anthony’s name gets mentioned in any way, we have to talk. It was fun, and now it’s back to work.”

She agreed to look back at the case and what the experience meant to her.

Q. What do you think the analysis did for the law?

A. “There are lawyers, Cheney Mason being among them, who said any of us who stooped to criticizing fellow lawyers are part of the problem. I’m a little torn about that. Being a defense lawyer is a hard enough job. I wouldn’t be part of the pile-on on defense lawyers.

“I think there are lot of people curious about how our system worked and were educated in some ways. I think there were a lot of people who got something edifying out of it beyond the circus side of it. There was a layer of people in it for voyeuristic purposes. But people were watching and saying it was a trial and it was fascinating. They got to see legal arguments being made. They saw one of our best jurists. Judge [Belvin] Perry gets to have the kudos of the public. He didn’t play favorites and he was on the ball.

“It has to be about the system. This system is sacred. I know people who have been wrongfully accused who could have been easily convicted.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: October 24, 2011, 03:41:17 PM »

Jurors names will be released tomorrow morning in Pinellas County. 3 month "cooling off" period expires Tuesday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: October 24, 2011, 04:59:58 PM »

Jurors names will be released tomorrow morning in Pinellas County. 3 month "cooling off" period expires Tuesday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
Oddly I don't feel very cooled off.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: October 24, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/october/333729/Names-to-be-released-in-Casey-Anthony-jury
Names to be released in Casey Anthony jury
By Jacqueline Fell, Reporter
Last Updated: Monday, October 24, 2011 4:36 PM

The names of the jury who found Casey Anthony not guilty of first-degree murder will be released Tuesday.

In July, Judge Belvin Perry ordered the names of the 12-person jury be sealed due to the high-profile case. He called it a "cooling off" period. That period expires on Oct. 25.

After the not-so-popular verdict came out, two jurors (an alternate and a juror) talked to the media. Others agreed to talk only if their identities were hidden.

Reports show one woman retired from Publix early, and fled the state fearing for her safety.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 24, 2011, 05:07:08 PM »

Oddly I don't feel very cooled off.

I don't feel very cooled off either.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 24, 2011, 05:12:24 PM »

Apparently, executives and producers at NBC have been reaching out to people in the literary world, trying to score a book deal for Anthony. One producer, who has contacted numerous agents, is saying that if he can score a book deal for Casey, she'll give the network a one-hour, primetime special, with some portions running on Today. However, he's standing his ground, gosh darn it, and he won't cough up a red cent to the accused murderer. Buuut, he is letting people know that Casey wants the money up front. And you thought integrity in journalism was dead.

If this bass-ackwards, cockamamie deal goes through -- and eventually one will -- we all lose. We all lose because it shows how we're still a nation where even the most horrible, vilified person is treated like a celebrity, as long as they can make someone money. I thought the original intent of not paying Casey Anthony for an interview was because she's a woman accused of murdering her child. She doesn't deserve money -- whether she did it or not. But I guess the real intent for yanking the pay offers off the table was so the networks didn't seem like they were the kind of folk who would throw money at a woman accused of murdering her child.

NBC may not be writing a check out directly to Casey Anthony, if this book deal/interview comes to fruition, but they're still paying her -- no matter how hard they try to make it seem otherwise.

NBC is sleazy...is this the network that Jim L. works for? directly or indirectly?  shame shame shame..

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: October 24, 2011, 05:49:47 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Official-Jeffrey-Ashton-Page/167094923356300

From Jeff's fb page...

The Official Jeffrey Ashton Page
I am pleased to announce that I will be working with a law firm on a part time, of counsel basis. The firm handels Domestic, Civil and Criminal matters. The web site is http://www.troumandwallsh.com/ if I can be of any assistance to anyone in the area.

Orlando Family Law Lawyer | Florida Criminal Attorney
www.troumandwallsh.com
The Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh are highly trained family law lawyers and criminal attorneys in Orlando, Florida who can help you with your family or criminal law case. Contact an Orlando criminal attorney if charged with a crime, or an Orlando family law lawyer to settle family disputes...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: October 24, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »

NBC is sleazy...is this the network that Jim L. works for? directly or indirectly?  shame shame shame..

BBM.

Yes, it is!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: October 24, 2011, 06:01:29 PM »

I think it's NBC, Cookie.    I agree with you
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: October 24, 2011, 06:07:56 PM »

Something like this? Ha!

This is the pic the mask should of been made for halloween..

I was curious to see if "slore masks" are being marketed and I found this site here.  **WARNING**  The atrocious spelling made my eyes bleed.  (Scroll down to read the "About our Casey Anthony Costumes.")

http://www.caseyanthonycostumes.com/

I've never seen Halloween spelled that way before.  Apparently they will donate a portion of the proceeds to a non-profit organization in Caylee's name.  Sure.  The staff has supposedly spent HUNDREDS of hours researching Casey's look to make these costumes and accessories.  Problem is, it's already Oct 24th, just one week away from Halloween and there's not a single item available for sale on that site.  "Add to cart SOON"  "Price coming SOON"

What morons.  Sounds like they hatched a half-baked idea to make some cash of the slore's name but didn't follow through.  Buffoons.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: October 24, 2011, 06:28:12 PM »

Link for Jim Lichtenstein.
http://www.j2sc.com/jiml.htm

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.