March 28, 2024, 06:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277196 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #180 on: October 25, 2011, 02:42:59 PM »

From FB a minute ago:

Jose Baez
Today is a sad day for our criminal justice system. Our jurors are to be respected and protected. Instead their privacy and homes will be invaded today by reporters who care more about a irrelevant story than they do about common decency.

My response:
The jurors, their function and their names, were never intended to be secret. The point of a PUBLIC trial is that the PUBLIC knows what is going on to insure justice is done fairly. Unfortunately, this jury did not get that memo and have announced to the world that killing your kid who you have no clue about the dad of because you are a slut is fine. Every person in this world has to be held accountable for their decisions - the jurors included.

http://www.facebook.com/theofficialjosebaezpage  (I hope I linked back correctly - never done it before~)   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: October 25, 2011, 03:06:39 PM »

From FB a minute ago:

Jose Baez
Today is a sad day for our criminal justice system. Our jurors are to be respected and protected. Instead their privacy and homes will be invaded today by reporters who care more about a irrelevant story than they do about common decency.

My response:
The jurors, their function and their names, were never intended to be secret. The point of a PUBLIC trial is that the PUBLIC knows what is going on to insure justice is done fairly. Unfortunately, this jury did not get that memo and have announced to the world that killing your kid who you have no clue about the dad of because you are a slut is fine. Every person in this world has to be held accountable for their decisions - the jurors included.

http://www.facebook.com/theofficialjosebaezpage  (I hope I linked back correctly - never done it before~)   
Great response, theboyzmom!

Gee, if only Baez had shown respect and common decency instead of lying through his teeth and throwing innocent people under the bus........maybe his words would mean a little something.  pffffttttt

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: October 25, 2011, 03:24:51 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/10/25/names-of-casey-anthony-jurors-released/?hpt=ng_bn1
October 25th, 2011
12:29 PM ET
Names of Casey Anthony Jurors Released

::snipping2::
The jury acquitted Anthony of murder, manslaughter and aggravated child abuse for her daughter Caylee’s 2008 death. They found her guilty on four counts of lying to law enforcement officers.

Because of media coverage surrounding the case, jurors were selected from Pinellas County in May and brought to Orange County, where they were sequestered throughout the six-week trial. Since the verdict was announced, one juror and two alternates have identified themselves in media interviews. A few others have spoken anonymously.

The jury foreman declined to be interviewed at this time when contacted by a Nancy Grace producer on Tuesday, but he said the jury did what they could based on the evidence presented and he was surprised by the backlash against the verdict.

None of the other jurors had returned phone calls from producers late Tuesday morning. According to the Associated Press, most of jurors had their blinds or drapes closed and did not answer when reporters knocked on their doors

i keep checking back to see if any of u smart little monkeys have found any pics of these jurors yet. I am dying to put faces with these people. I need to see what truly stupid looks like.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 25, 2011, 03:29:55 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-the-view-blasts-casey-caylee-halloween-masks.html
Casey Anthony: ‘The View’ blasts Casey, Caylee Halloween masks
ABC, Caylee and Casey Anthony, Joy Behar, The View, WFTV, Whoopi Goldberg — posted by halboedeker on October, 25 2011 11:41 AM

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 25, 2011, 03:31:02 PM »

"Baez" and "common decency" should never be used in the same sentence, much less a term used by him.  Just sayin...
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 25, 2011, 03:31:46 PM »

From FB a minute ago:

Jose Baez

My response:

Great response, theboyzmom!

Gee, if only Baez had shown respect and common decency instead of lying through his teeth and throwing innocent people under the bus........maybe his words would mean a little something.  pffffttttt
no kidding right? i wonder of he would be so fond and protective of these jurors if they had made the correct decision.
People are still upset about this verdict. proof to me is that "casey anthony jurors" has been the top search on yahoo today all day. Im sorry, people keep saying that they just want to hear these jurors explain why they came to their verdict, but i cant see that making  a difference for me. We saw EVERYTHING they saw and every minute of that trial too. I also find it interesting that the foreman thought she was guilty going in and changed his mind because George seemed shady. Really?
On another note, i wish GA would file a wrongful death suit against tramp. I can dream cant i?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #186 on: October 25, 2011, 03:44:30 PM »

From FB a minute ago:

Jose Baez

My response:

Jose Baez opens his mouth and a big steaming pile of

spews forth.  Just hike up your britches and step over it.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: October 25, 2011, 04:35:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-mark-omara-saw-bias-against-jose-baez.html
Casey Anthony: Mark O’Mara saw bias against Jose Baez
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 25 2011 4:12 PM

Orlando attorney Mark O’Mara provided analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the Casey Anthony trial. He has concerns about precedents set by legal analysts in that high-profile case.

“You need to be very careful to be impartial,” O’Mara said. “If there’s a criticism of all of us, it’s so easy to slant toward a side. I’ve drafted a Bar rule on lawyers commenting on cases, because we don’t have one.”

He hopes the rule will be discussed Thursday at an Orange County Bar Association seminar about ethics and the Anthony case. The event is scheduled to feature Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick of the prosecution and Cheney Mason of the defense. Anthony was acquitted of murder in July in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

“One lesson I learned, it was too easy for the commentators to become biased or advocates for a position. That’s not what legal analysts should be doing,” O’Mara said. “I saw bias going against Jose Baez and the defense. The bias was in favor of the state.”

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: October 25, 2011, 05:18:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/casey-anthony-mark-omara-saw-bias-against-jose-baez.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on October, 25 2011 4:12 PM

Orlando attorney Mark O’Mara provided analysis for WKMG-Channel 6 during the Casey Anthony trial. He has concerns about precedents set by legal analysts in that high-profile case.

“You need to be very careful to be impartial,” O’Mara said. “If there’s a criticism of all of us, it’s so easy to slant toward a side. I’ve drafted a Bar rule on lawyers commenting on cases, because we don’t have one.”

He hopes the rule will be discussed Thursday at an Orange County Bar Association seminar about ethics and the Anthony case. The event is scheduled to feature Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick of the prosecution and Cheney Mason of the defense. Anthony was acquitted of murder in July in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

“One lesson I learned, it was too easy for the commentators to become biased or advocates for a position. That’s not what legal analysts should be doing,” O’Mara said. “I saw bias going against Jose Baez and the defense. The bias was in favor of the state.”

That's what is going to happen when you spot a guilty person across a court room.
Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: October 25, 2011, 05:20:37 PM »

She added, "We've got a lot of kooks out there."
[/quote] ::snipping2::

Yes we do and their names were released today.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: October 25, 2011, 05:55:16 PM »

[/quote]

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: October 25, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Jurors names will be released tomorrow morning in Pinellas County. 3 month "cooling off" period expires Tuesday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
Oddly I don't feel very cooled off.
Neither do I.  It's time for folks to face the music.
I wish we could find a nonviolent way to make them realize how upset their stupidity made us

I suspect they surely have come to realize that already - after all, their identities were kept private until now.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 25, 2011, 06:20:59 PM »

[/quote]
 Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 25, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »

Jurors names will be released tomorrow morning in Pinellas County. 3 month "cooling off" period expires Tuesday. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
I wish we could find a nonviolent way to make them realize how upset their stupidity made us

I suspect they surely have come to realize that already - after all, their identities were kept private until now.   

I can't speak for how they feel,but it made me sick all over again.
If those idiots felt confident enough to let that skank walk,they should have enough guts to show their faces.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: October 25, 2011, 06:37:55 PM »

Monkey Devil!   Give us all a break here !!!!!   The bias was in favor of the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 25, 2011, 06:38:17 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053273/Casey-Anthony-trial-Jurors-cleared-Caylees-murder-revealed.html
The divorcee, the teacher and the Verizon worker: Revealed at last, the 12 jurors who cleared Casey Anthony of murder
    Judge Belvin Perry ordered delay after July verdict
    He was worried for juror safety after death threats
    Anthony was found not guilty of murdering daughter
By Mark Duell

Last updated at 11:23 PM on 25th October 2011

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053273/Casey-Anthony-trial-Jurors-cleared-Caylees-murder-revealed.html#ixzz1bpsDVbp5

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: October 25, 2011, 06:43:14 PM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: October 25, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »

I can't speak for how they feel,but it made me sick all over again.
If those idiots felt confident enough to let that skank walk,they should have enough guts to show their faces.

I agree - I don't know why they are complaining;  I have always heard that Pinellas County is probably one of the most Liberal counties in Florida, if not the most Liberal --- think what eventually [ legally ] happened to Terri Schindler Schiavo.   A total disgrace -- and all under the guise of " legal " .....  So - the jury pool from that county is most likely quite whatever - judge for yourself.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: October 25, 2011, 06:53:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29583666/detail.html
Once Banned, Restaurant Owner Says Casey Jurors Welcome
Clearwater Restaurant Owner: 'It's Cooled Down Quite A Bit'
POSTED: 4:17 pm EDT October 25, 2011
UPDATED: 4:29 pm EDT October 25, 201
Video at link.
On Tuesday, the day Orange County officials released the names of the jurors who had been previously unnamed, McClure told WESH 2 News sentiment has changed.

"I don't think they have anything to worry about, to tell you the truth. It's over and done with. It's all on Casey Anthony now," he said.

The names were released nearly four months after the verdict. Judge Belvin Perry deemed that a "cooling off period" was needed before their release.

"It was real hot and heavy through July and August," McClure said Tuesday. "Now we're here in October and it's cooled down quite a bit."

"So, the jurors are welcomed here now?" asked WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

"Why not, I'm a nice guy," McClure said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29583666/detail.html#ixzz1bpvxcoFa

~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: October 25, 2011, 06:54:40 PM »

JURORS

Joan Meier: 60s, retired

Raymond Screen: 30s, IT worker, father-of-two

Linda Bills: Middle-aged

Harriet White: 50s, retired

Brian Berling: 33, chef, father-of-two

Kimberly Kimball: 41

Kathleen Nighland: 50s, service representative

James Kearns: 53, carer

Ronald Robertson: 57, Verizon billing representative

David Angelo: 30s, physical education teacher

Mary Fuhr: 30s, mother-of-two

Jennifer Ford: 32, student

ALTERNATE JURORS

Elizabeth Jones: 48, IT worker, mother-of-two

Heather Feuerhake: 37, car dealer cashier, mother-of-one

Craig Neuendorf: 39, former coast guard

Dean Eckstadt: 25, carpenter

Russell Huekler: 50s, high school teacher, father-of-three

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2053273/Casey-Anthony-trial-Jurors-cleared-Caylees-murder-revealed.html#ixzz1bptpj0vR

-----

I wonder which of these individuals, if any, will be the first to speak out and tell the truth about what happened in that jury room?  They did not follow the judge's instructions, nor the law, nor common sense and decency, IMO.  It was a grievous miscarriage of justice.  I hope it haunts their dreams forever.  Will we ever learn the truth about the crooked verdict?

Not holding my breath.

Caylee, we will never forget you, baby.   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.