April 16, 2024, 04:04:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277970 times)
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: October 28, 2011, 09:04:44 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/29606971/detail.html
Casey Anthony Attorney To Write Behind-The-Scenes Book
Cheney Mason Announces Book After Fla. Bar Meeting
POSTED: Thursday, October 27, 2011
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT October 27, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorney Cheney Mason, who represented Casey Anthony in her first-degree murder trial this summer, announced Thursday that he is penning a book to expose what went on behind the scenes of the controversial trial.

Mason made the announcement as he left an Orange County Bar Association meeting, which was attended by several of the major players in the trial.

Mason said the book is nearly done, and he expects it to be released by the end of the year. He promised it will contain never-before-heard details about the case, including information he said people who covered the case for three years do not
 even know. ::snipping2::
The people who covered the case don't know the info because he just made it up....

He wants to prove the public wrong so badly that I suspect he WILL make stuff up.  He is such a grumpy old man.

...And, unless he admits that he is an azz and that everyone on the defense team are "morally bankrupt" and they only got slore off because of a staged jury and a circus created trial and the affair between Jose and slore (though I really don't want to read about that actually) and the out of courtroom chat/dinners between he and JP... then I will NOT buy the book.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: October 28, 2011, 09:08:37 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Defense attorney Cheney Mason, who represented Casey Anthony in her first-degree murder trial this summer, announced Thursday that he is penning a book to expose what went on behind the scenes of the controversial trial.

Mason made the announcement as he left an Orange County Bar Association meeting, which was attended by several of the major players in the trial.

Mason said the book is nearly done, and he expects it to be released by the end of the year. He promised it will contain never-before-heard details about the case, including information he said people who covered the case for three years do not even know. ::snipping2::
How can he write when he only has the use of one finger?

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #302 on: October 28, 2011, 09:13:43 AM »

Mason said the book is nearly done, and he expects it to be released by the end of the year. He promised it will contain never-before-heard details about the case, including information he said people who covered the case for three years do not even know. ::snipping2::

Monkey Devil!
He's got that little dark haired 'co-counsel' working under him....pun intended.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: October 28, 2011, 09:19:34 AM »

Monkey Devil!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: October 28, 2011, 09:27:40 AM »

Mason seems to want to have his cake and eat it too -- flaunting his " pro bono" status, while anticipating profit from book sales???  LOL
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: October 28, 2011, 09:30:45 AM »

I think anyone considering donating  to this memorial fund should read this carefully;
    Exiled volunteers wonder if charity's plans for Caylee memorial will fizzle 
"But they weren't able to answer those questions, and when they asked for basic tax information from the charity's executive director, the Goodnoughs say they were cut loose and asked not to return to the woods off Suburban Drive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-charity-20111027,0,3722693.story
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #306 on: October 28, 2011, 09:31:22 AM »

Mason seems to want to have his cake and eat it too -- flaunting his " pro bono" status, while anticipating profit from book sales???  LOL
I can't imagine it will make much money.  Who really cares what the mean ole poot has to say?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: October 28, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »

I think anyone considering donating  to this memorial fund should read this carefully;
"But they weren't able to answer those questions, and when they asked for basic tax information from the charity's executive director, the Goodnoughs say they were cut loose and asked not to return to the woods off Suburban Drive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-charity-20111027,0,3722693.story

If the Scamthony's are in cahoots with this guy from NJ.......it's (the memorial) going down the tubes. People will NOT donate $$$ to any fraudation associated with them! They might get a hand full of supporters, but if they can't donate mucho doneros it's all over......show's over.
Why am I not surprised the swamp family has their greedy fingerprints all over this??!! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: October 28, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »

I figured the Sunshine Law would come under scrutiny resulting from this case.  But what I don't understand is that they want discovery withheld from the public until after the trial, yet hearings are open to the public.  Hearings are about discovery matters. How many more of our rights will be taken away from us due to the murderer and her defense team antics?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: October 28, 2011, 10:35:33 AM »

The only thing I can think of that Masons book would be good for is to start a bonfire.

I thought TP but not sure i would want him or anything related to him near my hindy!
My thoughts exactly.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: October 28, 2011, 10:36:33 AM »

I figured the Sunshine Law would come under scrutiny resulting from this case.  But what I don't understand is that they want discovery withheld from the public until after the trial, yet hearings are open to the public.  Hearings are about discovery matters. How many more of our rights will be taken away from us due to the murderer and her defense team antics?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:00 PM »

I agree.  I wouldn't buy his book to start a fire.
 Thumb down

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: October 28, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »

I thought there was something fishy when George and Cindy showed up.  We all know about their own non-profit.  Maybe they are giving lessons.  But I don't see how these people can order the Goodnoughs to stay away when they don't even own the property. Even if they did own the property, the Goodnoughs could still stand on the public right-of-way and I hope they do.  Since the long-time owner still owns it and apparently he didn't object to the Goodnoughs being there, the non-profit has no standing to order anyone to do anything. I smell another scam in Caylee's name, IMO.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: October 28, 2011, 12:38:24 PM »

Thumb down

Will a POS burn?

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: October 28, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »

IMO withholding release of the discovery until after the trial amounts to a secret trial and we don't have those in this country.  At least not until up to now.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2011, 12:44:24 PM »

I thought there was something fishy when George and Cindy showed up.  We all know about their own non-profit.  Maybe they are giving lessons.  But I don't see how these people can order the Goodnoughs to stay away when they don't even own the property. Even if they did own the property, the Goodnoughs could still stand on the public right-of-way and I hope they do.  Since the long-time owner still owns it and apparently he didn't object to the Goodnoughs being there, the non-profit has no standing to order anyone to do anything. I smell another scam in Caylee's name, IMO.

~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: October 28, 2011, 12:46:39 PM »

Thumb down

Will a POS burn?
I can only hope very slowly.
 Monkey Devil!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #317 on: October 28, 2011, 12:47:52 PM »

Sounds fishy to me!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: October 28, 2011, 12:50:40 PM »

bobkealing bob kealing
#cheneymason reveals he is working on a book #CaseyAnthony
9 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

You will find his book in the Fiction section!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: October 28, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.