March 28, 2024, 04:58:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277244 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: October 28, 2011, 01:24:39 PM »

I looked on Harvard Law School's website and I can't find anything about Bozo speaking.  I hope someone in media checks on that.
Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Jose Baez and I spent Wednesday with a class that contains the future President of the United States and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, according to its professor at Harvard Law School, Alan Dershowitz. The weird thing is that statistically speaking he is probably right. Over the last 150 years, half of all our chief executives in the judicial and executive branches have come from either Harvard, Princeton or Yale. And those sharp as tacks third year law students in Dershowitz’ class asked appropriately probing questions about the Casey Anthony trial, including the controversial verdict of acquittal on all the homicide charges. They were particularly interested in the harsh backlash that has hobbled Jose’ efforts to return to normalcy. As sophisticated as those 3L students are, they seemed surprised that the defense attorney was being shunned and attacked as if he was the acquitted child killer, not her attorney. It was a blast of cold reality in a classroom in which the law is considered a lofty profession where outcomes are determined by statute and precedent, not mob rule or cable tv.
-Geraldo

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: October 28, 2011, 01:58:33 PM »

I think anyone considering donating  to this memorial fund should read this carefully;
    Exiled volunteers wonder if charity's plans for Caylee memorial will fizzle 
"But they weren't able to answer those questions, and when they asked for basic tax information from the charity's executive director, the Goodnoughs say they were cut loose and asked not to return to the woods off Suburban Drive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-charity-20111027,0,3722693.story

If the Scamthony's are in cahoots with this guy from NJ.......it's (the memorial) going down the tubes. People will NOT donate $$$ to any fraudation associated with them! They might get a hand full of supporters, but if they can't donate mucho doneros it's all over......show's over.
Why am I not surprised the swamp family has their greedy fingerprints all over this??!! 

<snipped>

The "First Annual Family Run/Walk" is scheduled for noon at Suburban Drive.

Though he had denied any partnership with the Anthonys, Segura listed their foundation, Caylee's Fund, on a Run/Walk flier as a partner for the event.

<snipped>

Something does not smell right at all.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 28, 2011, 02:09:17 PM »

While looking around I saw that WSs has a lot of info about the memorial fund. Surprise Surprise, It ain't good.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: October 28, 2011, 02:16:32 PM »

While looking around I saw that WSs has a lot of info about the memorial fund. Surprise Surprise, It ain't good.

Thanks Algary.  So!!!! Just as we thought.  The Anthonys were welcomed so warmly because they are a part of it.  Wonder if this is the non-profit which that old fool McGraw gave half a million to?  I'm tough, but it made me sick at my stomach to see people hugging those two perjurors.  Yuk.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #324 on: October 28, 2011, 02:37:43 PM »

http://www.bringkidshome.org/sentinel.htm
ORLANDO SENTINEL TRYS TO SUBVERT
THE CAYLEE MEMORIAL PROJECT

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2011, 02:57:33 PM »

<snipped>

When these folks show up for court, we will be certain to get you a photo also and maybe more data to teach these Cyber-News-Bullies a lesson.

<snipped>

Actually, the writer sounds like the bully to me.

..and the word in the title is spelled, "Tries," not "Trys." I know, that's picky.

I feel slimy after reading that tirade.

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2011, 04:04:02 PM »

<snipped>

When these folks show up for court, we will be certain to get you a photo also and maybe more data to teach these Cyber-News-Bullies a lesson.

<snipped>

..and the word in the title is spelled, "Tries," not "Trys." I know, that's picky.

If their spelling is that bad, I wonder how their math is.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2011, 04:32:41 PM »

I looked on Harvard Law School's website and I can't find anything about Bozo speaking.  I hope someone in media checks on that.
Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
Geraldo Rivera
Jose Baez and I spent Wednesday with a class that contains the future President of the United States and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, according to its professor at Harvard Law School, Alan Dershowitz. The weird thing is that statistically speaking he is probably right. Over the last 150 years, half of all our chief executives in the judicial and executive branches have come from either Harvard, Princeton or Yale. And those sharp as tacks third year law students in Dershowitz’ class asked appropriately probing questions about the Casey Anthony trial, including the controversial verdict of acquittal on all the homicide charges. They were particularly interested in the harsh backlash that has hobbled Jose’ efforts to return to normalcy. As sophisticated as those 3L students are, they seemed surprised that the defense attorney was being shunned and attacked as if he was the acquitted child killer, not her attorney. It was a blast of cold reality in a classroom in which the law is considered a lofty profession where outcomes are determined by statute and precedent, not mob rule or cable tv.
-Geraldo

Thanks, trimm.  I guess this was a 'special' appearance.  Seems Prof Dershowitz is a fan of Bozo's and Whorealdo's.  http://www.law.harvard.edu/news/2011/07/07_dershowitz-on-anthony-trial-and-bulger-brothers.html
Dershowitz pens op-eds on the Casey Anthony Trial and the Bulger Brothers

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2011, 08:46:22 PM »

I think anyone considering donating  to this memorial fund should read this carefully;
    Exiled volunteers wonder if charity's plans for Caylee memorial will fizzle 
"But they weren't able to answer those questions, and when they asked for basic tax information from the charity's executive director, the Goodnoughs say they were cut loose and asked not to return to the woods off Suburban Drive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-charity-20111027,0,3722693.story

I thought there was something fishy when George and Cindy showed up.  We all know about their own non-profit.  Maybe they are giving lessons.  But I don't see how these people can order the Goodnoughs to stay away when they don't even own the property. Even if they did own the property, the Goodnoughs could still stand on the public right-of-way and I hope they do.  Since the long-time owner still owns it and apparently he didn't object to the Goodnoughs being there, the non-profit has no standing to order anyone to do anything. I smell another scam in Caylee's name, IMO.

this is the couple that I told you all about who was out there when I was there last time! a really sweet couple who were out there every weekend, rain or shine and maintained the stuffed animals and the flowers in that swamp...all for Caylee! They greeted all the visitors, answered questions and had nothing but good to say about the person who was trying to turn the site into a memorial for Caylee..and now they get told by him to stay away???The Goodnoughs can go to that property the same as anyone else!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2011, 10:36:30 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-deposition-sentinel-20111028,0,7666387.story
Sentinel motions to release Casey deposition
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
6:27 p.m. EDT, October 28, 2011

The Orlando Sentinel has filed a motion in court arguing against the efforts of Casey Anthony's defense team to have her Oct. 8 deposition sealed in her civil defamation lawsuit.

The 8-page court paper filed by Sentinel attorney Rachel Fugate notes that the court has historically "rejected almost every request by the defense to seal judicial or public records and Ms. Anthony received a fair trial" in her criminal case.

That fair trial came, Fugate noted, despite pre-trial releases of information about evidence in the case and despite "the significant amount of media attention."
 ::snipping2::

Now, the Sentinel has filed its motion to intervene in the case for the limited purpose of opposing Anthony's motion to keep the records confidential.

"The defendant has not met her burden or provided a single legitimate basis for this court to seal a judicial record," Fugate wrote.

"The sole reason for confidentiality presented by Ms. Anthony – that this is a high profile case – does not provide the defendant with a unique privilege to limit access to public information," she added.

Sealing judicial records, Fugate concluded, can only be ordered when a "substantial threat" exists to a defendant's right to get a fair trial. Anthony's motion should be denied because it "does not even come close to meeting these high standards," she wrote.

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: October 29, 2011, 02:44:38 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Sounds like this guy is in from the same gene pool as the Scamthonys......the same bad behavior... bullying tactics, defensive, threatening lawsuits, blaming everyone else for their f*ck-ups, and I could go on & on.

This kind of bull$hit shows disrespect & dishonors Caylee!
I sincerely hoped that whoever created this foundation & memorial project in Caylee's memory would be above the likes of the swamp family.

Bullying the Orlando Sentinel will not ingratiate the public to donate funds for the memorial IMO, especially if potential donators believe Cindy & George are involved with it.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2011, 10:29:48 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

Sounds like this guy is in from the same gene pool as the Scamthonys......the same bad behavior... bullying tactics, defensive, threatening lawsuits, blaming everyone else for their f*ck-ups, and I could go on & on.

This kind of bull$hit shows disrespect & dishonors Caylee!
I sincerely hoped that whoever created this foundation & memorial project in Caylee's memory would be above the likes of the swamp family.

Bullying the Orlando Sentinel will not ingratiate the public to donate funds for the memorial IMO, especially if potential donators believe Cindy & George are involved with it.
I guess we know where their donation money will be going.....for legal costs instead of helping missing children....unless the Dr. Phil "donation" will be paying for it.  Just like the Anthony's, who just might be the fire behind all of this, it's not really about helping missing and murdered children at all.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: October 29, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »

Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
Geraldo Rivera
-Geraldo

Sometimes the wording says it all....although he states the word aquitted.....he still calls Casey a child killer.

The outcome of this trial was not determined by statute and precedent at all.  It was determined by 12 people who could have cared less and wanted to go home or on vacation.   jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: October 29, 2011, 08:54:50 PM »

Uhm..I just found this on Twitter~ Can't vouch for the veracity but~  http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kcsg7/i_dated_casey_anthony_ask_me_stuff/

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: October 29, 2011, 09:30:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-memorial-walk-run-event-20111029,0,3791661.story

Only a few feet from where Caylee Anthony's remains were found three years ago, Eddie DelValle asked a small crowd Saturday to pray that a memorial will be built there in her memory.

"We're asking for God's hand in this, to make this happen," said DelValle, who is organizing local efforts for a little-known charity, Bring Kids Home, which announced memorial plans in August.

The group of about 30 to 40 people gathered Saturday on Suburban Drive for the first annual "Family Unity Walk and Run," which ran from noon to about 2:30 p.m. and featured music and exercise events.

Among those in attendance were Caylee's grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony, whose Caylee's Fund charity donated T-shirts that were given out to those in attendance.
Edit to clean up post/advertising.  MB
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 09:42:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 29, 2011, 09:54:11 PM »

Uhm..I just found this on Twitter~ Can't vouch for the veracity but~  http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kcsg7/i_dated_casey_anthony_ask_me_stuff/

Hard to say if this is legit or not.

Could be.

But I think we all know what a liar she is, and I don't think I want to read any more about her, myself.

She's so evil.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: October 29, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »

You ever saw how she used to be with Caylee? Constantly yelling at her or any of that sort?

I never saw constant yelling. She was very strict when Caylee misbehaved. I thought it was a little excessive, but everyone has their own parenting style I guess.

3. And you mentioned before that at the time you had limited knowledge of kids and how parents are supposed to interact. In hindsight, anything else glaringly stand out?

3.  I've been an uncle for a few years now and just recently became a father. I can see now that there seemed to be a disconnect between her and Caylee. She seemed loving and caring, but I really never found it genuine. More like she was playing the part that was expected of her. At the time I didn't really know any other single mothers, so I just assumed that's how it went. Having my own kid has really opened my eyes to how she behaved.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: October 30, 2011, 08:25:30 AM »

http://www.parkrapidsenterprise.com/event/article/id/30247/
Published October 29, 2011, 01:00 PM
‘CSI effect’ being felt in jury rooms; jurors want to see forensic evidence or crime is not proven, they indicate

The trial was all over the news this summer. A woman named Casey Anthony had been charged with the murder of her 22- month-old daughter, Caylee. Most media reports painted the prosecution’s case as strong, as there was considerable circumstantial evidence suggesting that the defendant was guilty.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: October 30, 2011, 08:32:58 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-memorial-walk-run-event-20111029,0,3791661.story
Anthonys attend event at Caylee memorial site; charity's director still absent
About 30 to 40 people turn out for 'Family Unity Walk and Run' on Suburban Drive
By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
12:37 a.m. EDT, October 30, 2011

DelValle said he stood by Bring Kids Home but admitted he was "disappointed" that its New Jersey-based executive director, Eric Segura, did not attend the Saturday event, citing personal reasons. Orlando volunteers still have not met him.

Former volunteers have told the Orlando Sentinel they are concerned about the charity's ability to pull off its plan for the memorial, which Bring Kids Home has estimated could cost up to $200,000.

"I want to make sure that Eric is going forward, or we go to Plan B," DelValle said, which could eventually mean breaking off from Segura. He said his loyalties lie with the cause, not the charity.

"We are going to get a memorial built somewhere," DelValle said. He expressed pleasure with the turnout for the run/walk, which he called a trial run for future events.

In a story published Friday, four of the group's key volunteers told the Sentinel they were ousted from the project after requesting basic tax records from Segura.

Segura official denied that claim, despite emails corroborating it. He called the volunteer who asked for the records, Wally Goodnough, "unstable."

DelValle and longtime volunteer Ron Contois said Saturday they think other factors — Goodnough's feelings about the Anthonys' involvement and the slow pace of the project — were the root cause of the falling out.

They said the Goodnough didn't give Segura enough of a chance before going public with concerns.

Wally Goodnough, who watched from nearby with wife Jeanine and fellow disgruntled volunteers Dorothy and James Bunton, said Segura's absence on Saturday
confirmed his misgivings about the charity.

"It had nothing to do with the Anthonys," he said.

Records show Bring Kids Home, which was founded in 2009, had a minimal fundraising record before announcing plans for the intricate memorial.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: October 30, 2011, 08:39:49 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-memorial-walk-run-pictures-20111029,0,3559361.photogallery
Pictures: Caylee Anthony memorial run-walk

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.