March 28, 2024, 05:04:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277247 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: October 30, 2011, 01:31:05 PM »

From the comment section of these photos:

pattyfied at 8:59 PM October 29, 2011
the anthony scamily is so descusting laughing and taking pics right where thier murdering daughter tossed her child out like trash. these people are truly deranged.

Yep, Cindy can't look at a photo of Caylee while she is sitting on the stand testifying......yet, for money, she can go to her granddaughters dumping site and not be bothered at all.   I don't know why some people can't see the truth about G & C and what their priorities are.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 30, 2011, 01:58:42 PM »

the anthony scamily is so descusting laughing and taking pics right where thier murdering daughter tossed her child out like trash. these people are truly deranged.

Yep, Cindy can't look at a photo of Caylee while she is sitting on the stand testifying......yet, for money, she can go to her granddaughters dumping site and not be bothered at all.   I don't know why some people can't see the truth about G & C and what their priorities are.   

...and she cannot miss a photo op!

Seems way too happy to me to be where she is.

I also think "about 30 to 40 people" showing up is not a big showing. They even had the Marines carrying flags.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #342 on: October 30, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »

I also think "about 30 to 40 people" showing up is not a big showing. They even had the Marines carrying flags.

She's got her hand on George;s butt!   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: October 30, 2011, 04:35:39 PM »

Uhm..I just found this on Twitter~ Can't vouch for the veracity but~  http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kcsg7/i_dated_casey_anthony_ask_me_stuff/

Hard to say if this is legit or not.

Could be.

But I think we all know what a liar she is, and I don't think I want to read any more about her, myself.

She's so evil.

It's not Casey answering questions......it's a guy who dated KC. He won't give his real name, but has been verified by the moderators of reddit.com. It's very easy to figure out it's Ricardo Morales, and doesn't deny to those who have figured it out. I read all the questions & answers and believe him to be legit. I actually found his comments/answers interesting. He has moved on with his life. He moved to alaska where he met his now wife. He's happily married and they've just recently had a baby boy. I was impressed by how his wife deals with his dating a murderer in his past. Worth reading, IMO.

That being said.....there's a link to one of the 12 village idiot jurors who is also answering questions. I would NOT recommend reading hers/his. It pissed me off after the first few answers. But it did confirm my opinion of them being total braindead idiots! They should just STFU! One of the comments from this juror was that the couple of jurors who did speak out got $50,000. If that's true, I am even more disgusted by these networks & will continue my boycotting of any of them who reward the jurors or the skank baby killer herself!
What does rewarding murderers show us as a society??? It's despicable behavior, & if we accept it, we are no better than the murderers.

Something has to change in the jury selection process. Otherwise our cities will be filled with killers & violent criminals. There has to be some type of test or certain criteria to be a juror. These 12 morons had not a shred of common sense. Not to mention lazy. It's shameful!   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: October 30, 2011, 04:40:48 PM »

I don't get why anyone would ask them to pose with their child.  That is just weird.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: October 30, 2011, 05:15:48 PM »

Uhm..I just found this on Twitter~ Can't vouch for the veracity but~  http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/kcsg7/i_dated_casey_anthony_ask_me_stuff/

Could be.

But I think we all know what a liar she is, and I don't think I want to read any more about her, myself.

She's so evil.

It's not Casey answering questions......it's a guy who dated KC. He won't give his real name, but has been verified by the moderators of reddit.com. It's very easy to figure out it's Ricardo Morales, and doesn't deny to those who have figured it out. I read all the questions & answers and believe him to be legit. I actually found his comments/answers interesting. He has moved on with his life. He moved to alaska where he met his now wife. He's happily married and they've just recently had a baby boy. I was impressed by how his wife deals with his dating a murderer in his past. Worth reading, IMO.

That being said.....there's a link to one of the 12 village idiot jurors who is also answering questions. I would NOT recommend reading hers/his. It pissed me off after the first few answers. But it did confirm my opinion of them being total braindead idiots! They should just STFU! One of the comments from this juror was that the couple of jurors who did speak out got $50,000. If that's true, I am even more disgusted by these networks & will continue my boycotting of any of them who reward the jurors or the skank baby killer herself!
What does rewarding murderers show us as a society??? It's despicable behavior, & if we accept it, we are no better than the murderers.

Something has to change in the jury selection process. Otherwise our cities will be filled with killers & violent criminals. There has to be some type of test or certain criteria to be a juror. These 12 morons had not a shred of common sense. Not to mention lazy. It's shameful!   
Seeme....would you post the link to the juror who is answering questions, please.  I guess I want to see more of the stupidity.  Thanks

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: October 30, 2011, 05:21:50 PM »

I don't get why anyone would ask them to pose with their child.  That is just weird.
I agree.  Remember the photo that was posted of C & G at a kids place, like a Chuckee Cheese, where Cindy was holding what looked to be a poster?  I bet that poster was about this walk.  Apparently they have to go to the kids, to play the sympathy card to get the parents to donate.  The photo at the walk, of George holding a little one in his arms.....they are playing and preying on people....still using an innocent child to get what they want.....$$$$  moo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: October 30, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »

the couple who was tending the site for Caylee  was convinced that the Anthonys had no part in the memorial..wonder if he has changed his mind...

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: October 30, 2011, 11:08:49 PM »

Could be.

She's so evil.

Seeme....would you post the link to the juror who is answering questions, please.  I guess I want to see more of the stupidity.  Thanks

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j6vgs/i_was_a_juror_on_the_casey_anthony_trial_ama/

happy reading....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: October 31, 2011, 04:58:08 AM »

Cindy and George Anthony: Public-relations savvy or stupid?

"Just when you think we might get a break from the couple, up they pop.

They made headlines Saturday by attending the “Family Unity Walk and Run,” an event in their neighborhood to honor their late granddaughter, Caylee. I’m not sure the footage was flattering: Cindy wore stylish sunglasses and smiled broadly as she took  pictures. Oh, the strange vibes."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/cindy-and-george-anthony-public-relations-savvy-or-stupid.html

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: October 31, 2011, 05:02:44 AM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 31, 2011, 07:32:35 AM »

Could be.

She's so evil.

Thanks Seeme.Gonna check it out in a little bit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: October 31, 2011, 07:35:41 AM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: October 31, 2011, 07:40:46 AM »

Cindy and George Anthony: Public-relations savvy or stupid?

"Just when you think we might get a break from the couple, up they pop.

They made headlines Saturday by attending the “Family Unity Walk and Run,” an event in their neighborhood to honor their late granddaughter, Caylee. I’m not sure the footage was flattering: Cindy wore stylish sunglasses and smiled broadly as she took  pictures. Oh, the strange vibes."
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/10/cindy-and-george-anthony-public-relations-savvy-or-stupid.html

And this....

::snipping2::
The post-trial interview with Dr. Phil McGraw seemed wrongheaded at first. Why not just fade into the background and let people move on?

But, no, the Anthonys got a contribution for their foundation from McGraw’s show, and the couple took the focus off their daughter again by serving up confounding and self-serving comments.

Now comes news from their website for Caylee’s Fund. The website lists “products to come.” It’s as if George and Cindy have become entrepreneurs of their granddaughter’s death.

This latest development comes shortly after Casey Anthony was named one of the creepiest celebrities. Well, by George, Cindy and George seem determined to keep up with their daughter in the creepy department.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: October 31, 2011, 10:09:09 AM »

Thanks Seeme.

How split was the jury decision?

It was unanimous (it had to be). There were originally 2 people in favor of a guilty verdict, but after a few hours of deliberation, they changed their minds.

jzworkman 1 point 2 months ago
I knew it was unanimous, I was more asking about how much the jury was split before the vote and how hard it was to get everyone to agree.

caseyjuror 9 points 2 months ago
Oh, yeah, 2 people were originally for guilty, was not very difficult to convince them

I heard time and time again during jury selection.....Are you able to form your OWN opinion, based on what is presented in court?  Are you easily swayed?

Maybe it's just his/her wording here, but they had to CONVINCE people to change their minds?  By what means?  Evidence or persuasion?  They never looked at any evidence during deliberation, they took very few notes during the trial.  I still believe they just wanted to go home and persuaded those 2 jurors, just to leave as quickly as possible.  I mean, they didn't want that cruise ship to leave without one of them.  Priorities and all.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: October 31, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names
Joze Baez on release of juror names: “I'm truly disgusted by it”
Updated: Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 7:28 AM EDT

Jose Baez said releasing the names was a disgrace to our justice system. "They raised their hands and they swore to uphold the law and to truly try this case. They did that and now their being vilified for it because it didn't work out the way the media wanted it to. I'm truly just disgusted by it.

Baez went on to say that he doesn’t know when Casey Anthony will give her first interview.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names#ixzz1cMvkVoOE

Video at link.

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 31, 2011, 10:43:28 AM »

Judge Munyons' ten days were up yesterday.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:43 AM »

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j6vgs/i_was_a_juror_on_the_casey_anthony_trial_ama/

But how do you explain the duct tape? Why would somebody want to "cover up" an accident in the first place? And even if they did, why would they intentionally try to make it look like a murder?
Not trying to be a dick but I honestly can't understand how that makes sense.

It was near Caylees mouth, however I think the conditions just opened the bag and the duct tape landed on Caylee's skull. We saw the pictures of the remains, and it looked like the duct tape just drifted off of the bag and onto the skull.

OMFG!  Did they not hear the part where the tape was still attached to her hair?  If the tape was on the bag, opened up under conditions, how the hell did it just happen to land on either side of her face, 3 pieces,  and attach itself where it did for all those months in the swamp?   Had the tape been on the bag, it still would have been there.  Try removing duct tape from a plastic bag....what happens?  The bag will stick to the tape.  IDIOTS!!

And Seeme, you were right, I'm so angry right now, I'm seeing red.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: October 31, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names
Joze Baez on release of juror names: “I'm truly disgusted by it”
Updated: Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 7:28 AM EDT

Jose Baez said releasing the names was a disgrace to our justice system. "They raised their hands and they swore to uphold the law and to truly try this case. They did that and now their being vilified for it because it didn't work out the way the media wanted it to. I'm truly just disgusted by it.

Baez went on to say that he doesn’t know when Casey Anthony will give her first interview.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names#ixzz1cMvkVoOE

Video at link.

It didn't go the way the media wanted it to????    STFU Baez, I can't take any more of your lies and ignorance.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: October 31, 2011, 10:50:09 AM »

Judge Munyons' ten days were up yesterday.
Thanks for the reminder.  Today, we should have the answer......release the depo video!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.