March 28, 2024, 05:31:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277250 times)
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: October 31, 2011, 10:58:57 AM »

Thanks Seeme.

::snipping2::
How split was the jury decision?

It was unanimous (it had to be). There were originally 2 people in favor of a guilty verdict, but after a few hours of deliberation, they changed their minds.

jzworkman 1 point 2 months ago
I knew it was unanimous, I was more asking about how much the jury was split before the vote and how hard it was to get everyone to agree.

caseyjuror 9 points 2 months ago
Oh, yeah, 2 people were originally for guilty, was not very difficult to convince them

I heard time and time again during jury selection.....Are you able to form your OWN opinion, based on what is presented in court?  Are you easily swayed?

Maybe it's just his/her wording here, but they had to CONVINCE people to change their minds?  By what means?  Evidence or persuasion?  They never looked at any evidence during deliberation, they took very few notes during the trial.  I still believe they just wanted to go home and persuaded those 2 jurors, just to leave as quickly as possible.  I mean, they didn't want that cruise ship to leave without one of them.  Priorities and all.   

There's too many big words in those answers to be a Casey juror. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #361 on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:24 AM »

My impression of comments from a Casey juror (totally snarky):

Duh ***crickets chirping***
Casey sure is pretty. Jose Baez sure is charming. That George, what a sneak. He musta hid the body. Duct tape? What duct tape? Death bands? Decomp odor? Chloroform? Huh?
Duh ***crickets chirping***

I remember you, Caylee.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: October 31, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names
Joze Baez on release of juror names: “I'm truly disgusted by it”
Updated: Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 9:14 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 31 Oct 2011, 7:28 AM EDT

Jose Baez said releasing the names was a disgrace to our justice system. "They raised their hands and they swore to uphold the law and to truly try this case. They did that and now their being vilified for it because it didn't work out the way the media wanted it to. I'm truly just disgusted by it.

Baez went on to say that he doesn’t know when Casey Anthony will give her first interview.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/103111-joze-baez-on-release-of-juror-names#ixzz1cMvkVoOE

Video at link.

It didn't go the way the media wanted it to????    STFU Baez, I can't take any more of your lies and ignorance.

If she were found guilty...he would have been yelling how they didn't do their job...blah blah blah.  He digusts me.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: October 31, 2011, 02:20:26 PM »

Jeff Ashton Lands New Job
Former Casey Anthony Prosecutor Switches Sides

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29639043/detail.html#ixzz1cNuII5m0 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 31, 2011, 02:29:52 PM »

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2011/10/maine-bill-prompted-caylee-anthony-case
Maine bill prompted by Caylee Anthony case
By: The Associated Press | 10/31/11 1:37 PM
The Associated Press

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2011/10/maine-bill-prompted-caylee-anthony-case#ixzz1cNwyFTPU

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #365 on: October 31, 2011, 03:00:12 PM »

Surprise Surprise

bobkealing bob kealing]bobkealing bob kealing Edit to add link per 4myjoey.  MB  http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

#breakingnews Judge has ruled she will NOT unseal video of #CaseyAnthony October 8 video deposition. Says it could put her at risk.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 07:37:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: October 31, 2011, 03:01:20 PM »

sorry

http://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #367 on: October 31, 2011, 03:35:22 PM »

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, does the judge think people will get po'd all over again by KC's cr@p?  This is outrageous.  Who is covering for this skank?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: October 31, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »

The murderer will get special treatment all her life, I guess.    Crime does pay in this country, apparently.   Disgusting.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #369 on: October 31, 2011, 03:49:31 PM »

The murderer will get special treatment all her life, I guess.    Crime does pay in this country, apparently.   Disgusting.

Tupelohoney  Every time I hear any thing about Casey, Mason, Baez or Cindy and George I get more disgusted.  You are right she will get special treatment. They all make me sick.  It doesn't surprise me that this new Judge wont  unseal the video.  Our justice system seems to be going down hill. IMO the more they give her special treatment the more people are going to dislike her. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 31, 2011, 04:08:35 PM »

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, does the judge think people will get po'd all over again by KC's cr@p?  This is outrageous.  Who is covering for this skank?

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 31, 2011, 04:14:51 PM »

MattMorganESQ Matt Morgan
@
@True_Thoughts her ruling on the issue is final.
51 minutes ago http://twitter.com/#!/MattMorganESQ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2011, 04:18:39 PM »

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way people could dislike her anymore than they already do.
That little disguise was just like spitting in our face,and she gets away with it.IMO 
Casey is gonna laugh all the way to the bank. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: October 31, 2011, 04:23:50 PM »

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That little disguise was just like spitting in our face,and she gets away with it.IMO 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: October 31, 2011, 04:23:59 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-deposition-released-20111031,0,4220485.story
Judge seals Casey Anthony's video deposition
A transcript of the videotaped deposition will be made public.
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
3:51 p.m. EDT, October 31, 2011

Casey Anthony's recent videotaped deposition in the civil case against her will not be made public, a judge ruled this afternoon.

"Because of the heighted interest in these proceedings and the preceding criminal case the Defendants physical well-being has been threatened in a way not typical of other civil cases," Judge Lisa T. Munyon wrote.

"While the transcript will provide the public with the entire record of the deposition and permit the appropriate public scrutiny of these court proceedings, disclosure of the video with its ready ability to be uploaded to the internet or elsewhere will unfairly and unjustly taint any potential jury pool against the defendant."

It's unclear when the transcript will be made available. During the deposition taken earlier this month, Anthony invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

Taint the jury...I call bullchit.
Too the bad the government isn't this concerned for the welfare of little children.Period. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: October 31, 2011, 04:25:36 PM »

OMGosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many things I would love to say,but it isn't worth a banning. 

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: October 31, 2011, 04:31:06 PM »

So when will we hear about the questions she took the 5th on....will she have to answer them, any of them?  When is this scheduled to go to trial?

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: October 31, 2011, 04:35:58 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-deposition-released-20111031,0,4220485.story
Judge seals Casey Anthony's video deposition
A transcript of the videotaped deposition will be made public.
By Bianca Prieto, Orlando Sentinel
3:51 p.m. EDT, October 31, 2011

Casey Anthony's recent videotaped deposition in the civil case against her will not be made public, a judge ruled this afternoon.

"Because of the heighted interest in these proceedings and the preceding criminal case the Defendants physical well-being has been threatened in a way not typical of other civil cases," Judge Lisa T. Munyon wrote.

"While the transcript will provide the public with the entire record of the deposition and permit the appropriate public scrutiny of these court proceedings, disclosure of the video with its ready ability to be uploaded to the internet or elsewhere will unfairly and unjustly taint any potential jury pool against the defendant."

It's unclear when the transcript will be made available. During the deposition taken earlier this month, Anthony invoked her Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

Taint the jury...I call bullchit.
Too the bad the government isn't this concerned for the welfare of little children.Period. 

I suppose next they will ask for the jury to come from any other county other than Orange.  She is special after all.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: October 31, 2011, 05:46:09 PM »

So when will we hear about the questions she took the 5th on....will she have to answer them, any of them?  When is this scheduled to go to trial?
Civil Trial starts 04/09/2011.......why bother,huh?

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: October 31, 2011, 05:46:44 PM »

Civil Trial starts 04/09/2012.......why bother,huh?
self edit

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.