March 28, 2024, 09:02:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277211 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: October 31, 2011, 08:42:18 PM »

So when will we hear about the questions she took the 5th on....will she have to answer them, any of them?  When is this scheduled to go to trial?

Transcript of Casey Anthony Deposition

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-depo-1031.pdf

Thanks for this link!

Oh how I love John Morgan!!

Miss Anthony, is Zenaida Gonzalez a real person or is it one of your imaginary friends?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: October 31, 2011, 09:15:10 PM »

If the murderer did have plastic surgery, wouldn't she have to disclose that to her probation officer?  She answered no to that question from the first report we saw.  Or......does she get special treatment for that too?   
If she had plastic surgery it was probably to tighten that vjayjay up.  You know it's had a workout.

Monkey Devil!   Monkey Devil!
Oh...that is too funny....but true!!   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: October 31, 2011, 09:17:47 PM »

If the murderer did have plastic surgery, wouldn't she have to disclose that to her probation officer?  She answered no to that question from the first report we saw.  Or......does she get special treatment for that too?   

Tupes..she isn't going to change her looks..she thinks that she is gorgeous. She also loves the attention, even if it is negative attention..I don't think that she will have plastic surgery. she may change her hair though...blonde or red..but her ugliness will still show through...
BBM

True.....true.....and oh so true!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: October 31, 2011, 10:02:52 PM »

I looked on Harvard Law School's website and I can't find anything about Bozo speaking.  I hope someone in media checks on that.
Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
Geraldo Rivera
Jose Baez and I spent Wednesday with a class that contains the future President of the United States and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, according to its professor at Harvard Law School, Alan Dershowitz. The weird thing is that statistically speaking he is probably right. Over the last 150 years, half of all our chief executives in the judicial and executive branches have come from either Harvard, Princeton or Yale. And those sharp as tacks third year law students in Dershowitz’ class asked appropriately probing questions about the Casey Anthony trial, including the controversial verdict of acquittal on all the homicide charges. They were particularly interested in the harsh backlash that has hobbled Jose’ efforts to return to normalcy. As sophisticated as those 3L students are, they seemed surprised that the defense attorney was being shunned and attacked as if he was the acquitted child killer, not her attorney. It was a blast of cold reality in a classroom in which the law is considered a lofty profession where outcomes are determined by statute and precedent, not mob rule or cable tv.
-Geraldo

Geraldo dwells in an alternate universe.   I bet when his socks need washing, he says to his wife: " My fabric footdressings are in danger of being shunned by my shoes as for some reason [ because I am Hispanic? ], they have chosen to rebel, and unfortunately are deliberately sticky &stinky after only seven days of wear!!!  I claim footdressing discrimination !!!"
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: October 31, 2011, 10:05:17 PM »

I think anyone considering donating  to this memorial fund should read this carefully;
    Exiled volunteers wonder if charity's plans for Caylee memorial will fizzle 
"But they weren't able to answer those questions, and when they asked for basic tax information from the charity's executive director, the Goodnoughs say they were cut loose and asked not to return to the woods off Suburban Drive."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-charity-20111027,0,3722693.story

If the Scamthony's are in cahoots with this guy from NJ.......it's (the memorial) going down the tubes. People will NOT donate $$$ to any fraudation associated with them! They might get a hand full of supporters, but if they can't donate mucho doneros it's all over......show's over.
Why am I not surprised the swamp family has their greedy fingerprints all over this??!! 

<snipped>

The "First Annual Family Run/Walk" is scheduled for noon at Suburban Drive.

Though he had denied any partnership with the Anthonys, Segura listed their foundation, Caylee's Fund, on a Run/Walk flier as a partner for the event.

<snipped>

Something does not smell right at all.

You're right!!!   And it's not Geraldo's socks!   LOL
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:35 PM »

I looked on Harvard Law School's website and I can't find anything about Bozo speaking.  I hope someone in media checks on that.
Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
Geraldo Rivera
Jose Baez and I spent Wednesday with a class that contains the future President of the United States and Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, according to its professor at Harvard Law School, Alan Dershowitz. The weird thing is that statistically speaking he is probably right. Over the last 150 years, half of all our chief executives in the judicial and executive branches have come from either Harvard, Princeton or Yale. And those sharp as tacks third year law students in Dershowitz’ class asked appropriately probing questions about the Casey Anthony trial, including the controversial verdict of acquittal on all the homicide charges. They were particularly interested in the harsh backlash that has hobbled Jose’ efforts to return to normalcy. As sophisticated as those 3L students are, they seemed surprised that the defense attorney was being shunned and attacked as if he was the acquitted child killer, not her attorney. It was a blast of cold reality in a classroom in which the law is considered a lofty profession where outcomes are determined by statute and precedent, not mob rule or cable tv.
-Geraldo

Sometimes the wording says it all....although he states the word aquitted.....he still calls Casey a child killer.

The outcome of this trial was not determined by statute and precedent at all.  It was determined by 12 people who could have cared less and wanted to go home or on vacation.   jmoo

What always infuriated me was Geraldo's cavalier attitude in regards to Casey having murdered her child -- his beef was that she was being overcharged by the prosecutors.  He seemed to take it for granted that Casey did murder Caylee - he would carelessly state stats of just how many mothers did commit filicide.  He seemed angry over the pending death penalty.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 31, 2011, 10:42:21 PM »

I didn't mean to include this in my post -- LOL   Too hasty here.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: October 31, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html

Awful.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: October 31, 2011, 11:34:16 PM »

So when will we hear about the questions she took the 5th on....will she have to answer them, any of them?  When is this scheduled to go to trial?

Thanks -- I do hope the judge grants the motion to compel.    Mr. Morgan's questions/remarks were priceless.  Casey knows now he is no fool;  Chuck surely must have been exhausted jumping through all of those hoops! lol
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: November 01, 2011, 02:17:34 AM »

Thanks -- I do hope the judge grants the motion to compel.    Mr. Morgan's questions/remarks were priceless.  Casey knows now he is no fool;  Chuck surely must have been exhausted jumping through all of those hoops! lol

I am just so impressed with John Morgan.

Every time Greene took the fifth for Casey, Mr. Morgan even said, "Thank you" before he went onto the next. And that was a LOT of times.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: November 01, 2011, 02:57:07 AM »

Hey KittyMom!     
I did find this.....
Geraldo Rivera
-Geraldo

Geraldo dwells in an alternate universe.   I bet when his socks need washing, he says to his wife: " My fabric footdressings are in danger of being shunned by my shoes as for some reason [ because I am Hispanic? ], they have chosen to rebel, and unfortunately are deliberately sticky &stinky after only seven days of wear!!!  I claim footdressing discrimination !!!"
I just spit Dr.Pepper all over myself.    Sounds just like him.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: November 01, 2011, 03:10:15 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Casey-Anthony-deposition-video-to-remain-sealed/-/1637132/4044848/-/m1gct7z/-/
Casey Anthony deposition video to remain sealed
Judge rules to keep lawsuit deposition out of public record
Posted On Mon Oct 31 17:34:05 CDT 2011

::snipping2::
Even though she did not say much, Anthony's attorneys argued in a hearing last week that the video should not be released to the public, fearing it would show off her new look and put her life in danger  Rolling Eyes. They also argued that releasing the video would make it harder to find an impartial jury if the case goes to trial.

Judge Lisa Munyon cited Anthony's attorney's concern about safety in her ruling.

A transcript of the deposition will be released.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: November 01, 2011, 03:16:24 AM »

http://dianedimond.net/sunshine-laws-burn-casey-anthony-jurors/
Sunshine Laws Burn Casey Anthony Jurors
by Diane Dimond on October 31, 2011

Every state has laws that govern the public’s access to government records. From New Mexico to North Dakota – Alabama to Alaska – each have varying degrees of these so-called Sunshine Laws.

The media loves Sunshine Laws because they allow easy access to information. But many on the other end of the equation don’t feel so “sunshine-y” about having their business or personal information revealed to the public.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: November 01, 2011, 07:56:17 AM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Biz-Battle-Interviews-1039188.aspx
The Biz: The Battle for the Big Interviews
Nov 1, 2011 07:00 AM ET
by Stephen Battaglio

TV news divisions are giving their all for the next big "get." After seeing the courtroom sagas of Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox play out over the last two years, the networks sense a huge audience will tune in to see what they have to say. Also high on the interview wish list are Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician on trial for the involuntary manslaughter of pop legend Michael Jackson, and incarcerated Ponzi scheme artist Bernie Madoff. So who will they talk to?

Casey Anthony

The Florida mother exonerated for the murder of her daughter is the trickiest booking, as her reps are looking for a big payday. In the past, networks have shelled out dollars for video or photos to get interview access. But no one wants to appear to be in business with Anthony, who is reviled by the public. One veteran of the morning-show wars says Anthony's lawyers have agents trying to tie a book deal to a TV interview and have approached NBC News about helping make it happen. NBC's status as the network news leader would help them weather any criticism of a deal, which, according to the producer, is largely hypocritical: "Everybody wants to hear from Casey Anthony even though they say they don't."

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: November 01, 2011, 08:58:54 AM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Biz-Battle-Interviews-1039188.aspx
The Biz: The Battle for the Big Interviews
Nov 1, 2011 07:00 AM ET
by Stephen Battaglio

TV news divisions are giving their all for the next big "get." After seeing the courtroom sagas of Casey Anthony and Amanda Knox play out over the last two years, the networks sense a huge audience will tune in to see what they have to say. Also high on the interview wish list are Dr. Conrad Murray, the physician on trial for the involuntary manslaughter of pop legend Michael Jackson, and incarcerated Ponzi scheme artist Bernie Madoff. So who will they talk to?

Casey Anthony

The Florida mother exonerated for the murder of her daughter is the trickiest booking, as her reps are looking for a big payday. In the past, networks have shelled out dollars for video or photos to get interview access. But no one wants to appear to be in business with Anthony, who is reviled by the public. One veteran of the morning-show wars says Anthony's lawyers have agents trying to tie a book deal to a TV interview and have approached NBC News about helping make it happen. NBC's status as the network news leader would help them weather any criticism of a deal, which, according to the producer, is largely hypocritical: "Everybody wants to hear from Casey Anthony even though they say they don't."

NBC is "the network news leader" ????????  LOL
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: November 01, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »

ummm..I don't want to hear from Casey Anthony..and I don't think that I am alone in this...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: November 01, 2011, 11:13:35 AM »

http://palmharbor.patch.com/articles/poll-casey-anthony-juror-names-should-have-been-kept-private
Poll: Casey Anthony Jurors' Names Should Have Been Kept Private
One week ago today, the names of the jurors in the Casey Anthony murder trial were released. Since then, more than 7,700 votes cast were in an unscientific poll on Palm Harbor Patch asking what you thought should have been done.
    By Sunde Farquhar  Email the author 5:50am

~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:58 AM »

ummm..I don't want to hear from Casey Anthony..and I don't think that I am alone in this...

The only thing I want to know about Skank, is that she doesn't live near me or my mother who lives in Florida......other than that, I only wish to read her Obituary, which I hope is sooner than later. I don't want to hear her voice EVER!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: November 01, 2011, 01:12:59 PM »

Not me. We have heard enough of her lies to last me a lifetime.  Why keep piling on the BS?  I want the murderer to go away.....far, far away, never to be seen or heard from again.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: November 01, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/01/justice/florida-casey-anthony/
Casey Anthony takes Fifth 60 times in civil suit deposition
By Ashley Hayes, CNN
updated 12:56 PM EST, Tue November 1, 2011

Gonzalez's attorneys claim, according to questions asked of Anthony in the October 8 deposition, that Gonzalez was questioned by the police in Caylee's disappearance, was kicked out of her apartment complex, lost her job and that she and her two daughters received death threats as a result of media attention in the case.

Anthony herself said little in the deposition, but did acknowledge she was aware she was being sued by Gonzalez.

She also said she has not spoken to her brother, Lee, in the past six months, and has not spoken to her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, since October 14, 2008.

However, Greene did not permit her to answer questions including whether she had ever met Gonzalez; whether a person named Zenaida was ever a nanny to Caylee; or whether defense attorney Jose Baez's assertion during Anthony's criminal trial, that Zenaida Gonzalez was one of Anthony's "imaginary friends," was true.

She also was not allowed to answer questions about whether she considered herself a good mother to Caylee; the last day she saw the 2-year-old alive; and whether she drowned in the Anthonys' pool in June 2008, as the defense claimed during Anthony's criminal trial.

Asked why he was invoking Anthony's right against self-incrimination, Greene said, according to the transcript, "I need not explain our factual basis other than to tell you that it could tend to incriminate and provide a link in the chain of evidence that could be used against (Anthony)."

Asked by Gonzalez's attorney John Morgan what pending criminal case that applies to, Greene said, "We made our objection and that's all I'm going to state."

Morgan told Greene he anticipates a hearing before a judge on a motion to compel Anthony to answer some of these questions. Greene said that taking it to a judge is "the best thing to do."

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.