March 28, 2024, 10:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277220 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #420 on: November 01, 2011, 02:26:07 PM »

I hope KC dies of boredom.  Really.  I don't want her to have any friends or fun.  Just let her have herself.  That is what she deserves.

As for all the pundits screaming about the Sunshine Law and jurors' names.  Go eat an egg.  If you're going to have true transparent justice then that type of thing is a must.  The only other alternative is having a militia system that just drags people out into the street and doles out justice.  You can't have it both ways.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: November 01, 2011, 06:47:57 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-dr-g-medical-examiner-to-look-at-case.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Dr. G to look at case in special
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, TLC — posted by halboedeker on November, 1 2011 5:28 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia has said her show, “Dr. G: Medical Examiner,” would stay away from the Casey Anthony case.

But Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, has changed her mind. Garavaglia is taping a special about the headline-making case at which she testified.

The special is tentatively titled “The True Story of Caylee Anthony.” It will premiere at 8 p.m. Jan. 1 on TLC and repeat Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health. The series “Dr. G: Medical Examiner” returns with new episodes at 10 p.m. Dec. 30 on Discovery Fit & Health.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: November 01, 2011, 06:49:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-dr-g-medical-examiner-to-look-at-case.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Others taking part in the program include former prosecutor Jeff Ashton, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer and Amy Pavuk of the Orlando Sentinel.

No one from the defense is in the program. “It’s not about them,” Garavaglia said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: November 01, 2011, 06:58:50 PM »

“I’m not making a penny off this show. Anything for this episode will be donated to a children’s charity.”

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: November 01, 2011, 07:00:22 PM »

Casey Anthony: Dr. G to look at case in special
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia, TLC — posted by halboedeker on November, 1 2011 5:28 PM

Dr. Jan Garavaglia has said her show, “Dr. G: Medical Examiner,” would stay away from the Casey Anthony case.

But Garavaglia, the chief medical examiner for Orange and Osceola counties, has changed her mind. Garavaglia is taping a special about the headline-making case at which she testified.

The special is tentatively titled “The True Story of Caylee Anthony.” It will premiere at 8 p.m. Jan. 1 on TLC and repeat Jan. 6 on Discovery Fit & Health. The series “Dr. G: Medical Examiner” returns with new episodes at 10 p.m. Dec. 30 on Discovery Fit & Health.

Thanks. I have marked my calendar.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: November 01, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »

Others taking part in the program include former prosecutor Jeff Ashton, WFTV-Channel 9 legal analyst Bill Sheaffer and Amy Pavuk of the Orlando Sentinel.

No one from the defense is in the program. “It’s not about them,” Garavaglia said.

Also worth mentioning:

Garavaglia stresses that she is not trying to do anything sensational about the case. “I wanted to do this low-key,” she said. “I’m not making a penny off this show. Anything for this episode will be donated to a children’s charity.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: November 01, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

marked my calendar too! this should be really really good!
hope the 12 idiots watch it too..and Cindy!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: November 01, 2011, 09:16:30 PM »

I thought of Cindy immediately when I read this.  I wonder if she will try to stop the airing of this episode.  Even though Dr. G states that all money made from this will go to a children's charity....Cindy wants all money from Caylee, or even Casey, to go into her pockets.  Besides the fact that Dr. G will show everyone why Caylee was murdered.....not good for Caylee's Fund.  Too bad, so sad....NOT!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: November 01, 2011, 10:31:09 PM »

So when will we hear about the questions she took the 5th on....will she have to answer them, any of them?  When is this scheduled to go to trial?

Transcript of Casey Anthony Deposition

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-depo-1031.pdf

Thanks -- I do hope the judge grants the motion to compel.    Mr. Morgan's questions/remarks were priceless.  Casey knows now he is no fool;  Chuck surely must have been exhausted jumping through all of those hoops! lol

I am just so impressed with John Morgan.

Every time Greene took the fifth for Casey, Mr. Morgan even said, "Thank you" before he went onto the next. And that was a LOT of times.

No doubt.  Reading through that was very frustrating.  Kudos to him for his composure.  I would have jumped over the table and choked the truth out of her.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #429 on: November 01, 2011, 10:36:52 PM »

I need that "Like" button again.  <click>

Yoder1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: November 02, 2011, 12:51:44 AM »

Finally, a sane and rational look at the evidence. "There is never a reason for duct tape to be on the face of a dead child."

New Year's is easy to remember and my husband's birthday is Jan 6.  I will start posting to face book now with a reminder every week and then the last week, every day. I have a lot of friends on fb and I am hoping they will take an interest and maybe ask me a few questions. Wow! the medical examiner and Jerff Ashton, on the same show.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: November 02, 2011, 02:14:43 AM »

Finally, a sane and rational look at the evidence. "There is never a reason for duct tape to be on the face of a dead child."

New Year's is easy to remember and my husband's birthday is Jan 6.  I will start posting to face book now with a reminder every week and then the last week, every day. I have a lot of friends on fb and I am hoping they will take an interest and maybe ask me a few questions. Wow! the medical examiner and Jerff Ashton, on the same show.

Def not gonna miss this! Thanks for sharing!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: November 02, 2011, 06:44:34 AM »

I thought of Cindy immediately when I read this.  I wonder if she will try to stop the airing of this episode.  Even though Dr. G states that all money made from this will go to a children's charity....Cindy wants all money from Caylee, or even Casey, to go into her pockets.  Besides the fact that Dr. G will show everyone why Caylee was murdered.....not good for Caylee's Fund.  Too bad, so sad....NOT!
Yep,the tables are turned. Cindy,don't go up against Dr.G,because you won't win........ Monkey Devil!

I see "let's move on" JL was waiting for the depo to be released.
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
I was there waiting. Thought, sure thing... “@Serendipiterry: It should have been released. She's getting WAY too much special treatment.”
8 hours ago

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: November 02, 2011, 09:50:52 AM »

Yep,the tables are turned. Cindy,don't go up against Dr.G,because you won't win........ Monkey Devil!

I see "let's move on" JL was waiting for the depo to be released.
http://twitter.com/#!/JimLichtenstein
JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
I was there waiting. Thought, sure thing... “@Serendipiterry: It should have been released. She's getting WAY too much special treatment.”
8 hours ago

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: November 02, 2011, 11:19:30 AM »

I have been a fan of Dr G for a while.  Since before Caylee.  She is so passionate about her job.  I would give anything to sit down and listen to her in person about this case.  I will put this on my calender for sure.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: November 02, 2011, 12:30:01 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/02/casey-anthony-pleads-the-5th-amendment-60-times-in-civil-case/
Casey Anthony Pleads the 5th Amendment 60 Times in Civil Case
by America's Newsroom Posted in: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, Zenaida Gonzalez
12:08 pm ET November 2, 2011   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: November 02, 2011, 01:11:27 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Defense-lawyer-Casey-Anthony-was-great-mother/-/475880/4122764/-/afxddpz/-/
Defense lawyer: Casey Anthony was 'great mother'
Jacksonville attorney received death threats, encouragement
Author: Tom Wills, Anchor, twills@wjxt.com
Posted On Nov 01 2011 04:41:57 PM EDT  Updated On Nov 02 2011 07:06:19 AM
EDT
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ann Finnell, the former Duval County public defender who served on the Casey Anthony defense team, saved a threatening letter she received soon after the Orlando mother was found not guilty.

The 25-year-old woman was acquitted July 5 of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The unsigned letter sent to Finnell's office says:

"Have you ever triple bagged a human being and 'threw' them in a hot Florida swamp? You may have because you sure do condone it! In fact, you 'obscenity', you deserve what the baby killer did to her 2 year old."

Finnell helped choose the jury for the trial and would have represented Anthony in the death penalty phase if she had been found guilty.

Does Finnell have a personal opinion of Anthony?

"Sure, I don't think she killed her child," Finnell said. "I don't think there is any way Casey Anthony intentionally killed her child."

Finnell, who worked for the defense pro bono, spent weeks digging into Anthony's background.

~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #437 on: November 02, 2011, 02:51:15 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Defense-lawyer-Casey-Anthony-was-great-mother/-/475880/4122764/-/afxddpz/-/
Defense lawyer: Casey Anthony was 'great mother'
Jacksonville attorney received death threats, encouragement
Author: Tom Wills, Anchor, twills@wjxt.com
Posted On Nov 01 2011 04:41:57 PM EDT  Updated On Nov 02 2011 07:06:19 AM
EDT
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -

Ann Finnell, the former Duval County public defender who served on the Casey Anthony defense team, saved a threatening letter she received soon after the Orlando mother was found not guilty.

The 25-year-old woman was acquitted July 5 of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

The unsigned letter sent to Finnell's office says:

"Have you ever triple bagged a human being and 'threw' them in a hot Florida swamp? You may have because you sure do condone it! In fact, you 'obscenity', you deserve what the baby killer did to her 2 year old."

Finnell helped choose the jury for the trial and would have represented Anthony in the death penalty phase if she had been found guilty.

"Sure, I don't think she killed her child," Finnell said. "I don't think there is any way Casey Anthony intentionally killed her child."

Finnell, who worked for the defense pro bono, spent weeks digging into Anthony's background.

hmm...that was a 'threatening letter'.  No.  That was someone upset with the system of which MAnnly Finnell is a bottomfeeding part.  That person did not say they were going to kill her or harm her in any way.  They just expressed their belief that she deserved the treatment she excused KC of.  As to her belief that KC couldn't kill Caylee....let her be KC's roomy.  Let's see how well she sleeps at night.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #438 on: November 02, 2011, 05:01:07 PM »

So it was an accident then?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: November 02, 2011, 05:09:46 PM »

So it was an accident then?
Of course, that's why she made it look like a murder and accused ZG of kidnapping her. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.