March 29, 2024, 01:50:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277291 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: November 04, 2011, 12:38:25 PM »

http://199.242.69.70/pls/ds/ds_docket_search?pscourt=5
Appeal Update re: FALSE INFO TO LEO RE MISSING PERSON OR FELONY
Florida Fifth District Court of Appeal Docket
Case Number: 5D11-2357
Final Criminal Judgment and Sentence Notice from Orange County
CASEY MARIE ANTHONY vs. STATE OF FLORIDA
Lower Tribunal Case(s): 08-CF-15606-A
-----------------------------------------------
07/20/2011 Notice of Appeal Filed Appellant
10/28/2011 Show Cause Lack of Prosecution, Initial Brief/ROA 11/07/2011 W/I 10 DYS
10/31/2011 Motion Extension of Time To File Record Appellant
11/01/2011 Order Granting Time Extension To File Record
---DATE DUE 01/17/2012 ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR AN EOT FOR THIS PURPOSE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT REPORTER STATING FACTUAL BASIS FOR NEED FOR FURTHER EXTENSION

I'm still floored over the fact that they are appealing this.   

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: November 04, 2011, 06:03:27 PM »

10/28/2011 Show Cause Lack of Prosecution, Initial Brief/ROA 11/07/2011 W/I 10 DYS
---DATE DUE 01/17/2012 ANY FURTHER REQUESTS FOR AN EOT FOR THIS PURPOSE MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AFFIDAVIT FROM COURT REPORTER STATING FACTUAL BASIS FOR NEED FOR FURTHER EXTENSION

Me too.

Can't imagine on what grounds.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: November 04, 2011, 08:53:01 PM »

Official White House Response to the petition:

Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court for Lying to the FBI Investigators

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition-tool/response/why-we-can%E2%80%99t-comment-0?utm_source=wethepeople&utm_medium=response&utm_campaign=caseyanthony

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: November 04, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »

It's laughable.   Must be their super-brilliant-Mensa candidate-high forehead Braincells-R-Us strat-e-geeee!  lol
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #464 on: November 04, 2011, 09:23:57 PM »

It's laughable.   Must be their super-brilliant-Mensa candidate-high forehead Braincells-R-Us strat-e-geeee!  lol
  Funny thing about this as well....Baez is the one who admitted that she lied during the trial.  Go figure....

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #465 on: November 04, 2011, 09:45:04 PM »

I have been a fan of Dr G for a while.  Since before Caylee.  She is so passionate about her job.  I would give anything to sit down and listen to her in person about this case.  I will put this on my calender for sure.

I agree akmom I have watched Dr. G way before Caylee. This should be really interesting.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #466 on: November 05, 2011, 12:22:02 AM »

Did anybody else recieve this response from the WHITEHOUSE  via email, after signing the petition for Casey to be tried in Federal Court for lying to them?  Does this mean they cannot comment due to ongoing investigation or the are not pursuing it?  I just received this response today. The petition barely made its limit to be considered, but since it did, can anybody tell from the contents what this means?

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petition-tool/response/why-we-can%E2%80%99t-comment-0?utm_source=wethepeople&utm_medium=response&utm_campaign=caseyanthony

Petition Introduction
Create a petition
Open Petitions
Responses
How and why
Help make We the People
even better. Share your
feedback on how this new platform can improve.
Share Your Feedback

OFFICIAL WHITE HOUSE RESPONSE TO
Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court for Lying to the FBI Investigators

Why We Can’t Comment
Thank you for signing the petition "Try Casey Anthony in Federal Court for Lying to the FBI Investigators." We appreciate your participation in the We the People platform on WhiteHouse.gov.

The We the People Terms of Participation explains that "the White House may decline to address certain procurement, law enforcement, adjudicatory, or similar matters properly within the jurisdiction of federal departments or agencies, federal courts, or state and local government." To avoid the appearance of improper influence, this category includes specific law enforcement matters. The Department of Justice is charged with investigating federal crimes and enforcing federal criminal laws, and the White House declines to comment on the specific law enforcement matter raised in this petition.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: November 05, 2011, 02:24:02 AM »

It looks like the White House version of "It's not my job." or " The buck don't stop here"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: November 05, 2011, 08:08:04 AM »

It looks like the White House version of "It's not my job." or " The buck don't stop here"

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: November 05, 2011, 08:22:16 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bring-kids-home-hoa-concerns-20111104,0,2092470.story
Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity
HOA expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about proposed memorial to Caylee Marie Anthony.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

8:07 p.m. EDT, November 4, 2011

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal.
 ::snipping2::

n an email, BKH executive director Eric Segura acknowledged he "is aware that zoning approvals and public hearings would be required" before any construction.

"If the memorial is not wanted by the neighborhood, the memorial will be built at a different location and BKH has other uses for the property," Segura said on Friday.

The HOA letter also references a Sentinel report, in which former longtime volunteers expressed concerns about the charity's leadership and the viability of project.

Those volunteers provided emails from Segura that indicated one volunteer was forced to resign after he requested to see the charity's tax documents. The BKH director has denied that claim.

Wonsetler said the association is uncomfortable with the group soliciting donations before purchasing or rezoning the property, and had been discussing taking action for some time.

"[BKH] did not seem to be responsive or well-established," Wonsetler said Friday. "The association has been concerned for a number of months with what it feels has been improper solicitation of funds."

Wonsetler also said members of the association have asked for tax documentation from the charity and have not received them. Segura denied receiving such requests.

The HOA will discuss the issue at a meeting Monday. Wonsetler said members oppose rezoning the property, and are also concerned a memorial could increase the flow of visitors and traffic to the site.

The property is not currently owned by BKH, and is not zoned for commercial use.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: November 05, 2011, 08:26:17 AM »

Does it matter how many laws we make if we don't even use the ones we have already on the books?  For example, I was thinking of how Cindy lied on the stand under oath in a court of law.  We have laws for that, but she wasn't charged.  Why wasn't she charged?  I sit and wonder about things like that sometimes.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: November 05, 2011, 10:24:56 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-bring-kids-home-hoa-concerns-20111104,0,2092470.story
Homeowners association wants investigation of Caylee memorial charity
HOA expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about proposed memorial to Caylee Marie Anthony.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

8:07 p.m. EDT, November 4, 2011

As plans for a Caylee Anthony memorial remain in flux, a homeowners association representing many residents nearest to the proposed site says it's asking authorities to investigate the project.

In a letter addressed to the state Attorney General, the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the Sentinel, an attorney for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association expresses "great apprehension and alarm" about the proposal.

n an email, BKH executive director Eric Segura acknowledged he "is aware that zoning approvals and public hearings would be required" before any construction.

"If the memorial is not wanted by the neighborhood, the memorial will be built at a different location and BKH has other uses for the property," Segura said on Friday.

The HOA letter also references a Sentinel report, in which former longtime volunteers expressed concerns about the charity's leadership and the viability of project.

Those volunteers provided emails from Segura that indicated one volunteer was forced to resign after he requested to see the charity's tax documents. The BKH director has denied that claim.

Wonsetler said the association is uncomfortable with the group soliciting donations before purchasing or rezoning the property, and had been discussing taking action for some time.

"[BKH] did not seem to be responsive or well-established," Wonsetler said Friday. "The association has been concerned for a number of months with what it feels has been improper solicitation of funds."

Wonsetler also said members of the association have asked for tax documentation from the charity and have not received them. Segura denied receiving such requests.

The HOA will discuss the issue at a meeting Monday. Wonsetler said members oppose rezoning the property, and are also concerned a memorial could increase the flow of visitors and traffic to the site.

The property is not currently owned by BKH, and is not zoned for commercial use.

Good for the Chickasaw Oaks Phase Three Homeowners Association !!!   Monday's meeting should be dicey.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #472 on: November 05, 2011, 10:37:50 AM »

Does it matter how many laws we make if we don't even use the ones we have already on the books?  For example, I was thinking of how Cindy lied on the stand under oath in a court of law.  We have laws for that, but she wasn't charged.  Why wasn't she charged?  I sit and wonder about things like that sometimes.   
Because people don't want to take a stand.  They might look bad.  It's just easier to turn your head and pretend it didn't happen. 

That whole 'justice is blind' thing has been warped and twisted in a sad mess.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: November 05, 2011, 11:25:21 AM »

It's not surprising at all that when the Anthony's are involved with ANYTHING, it's dishonest and deceiving.  BKH denies any letters of communication, any requests for tax purposes or anything at all.  Just Lie and Deny.    I agree, KUDOS to the Chickasaw HOA for doing their job.   This memorial will not come to be.....anywhere.  moo   It will be interesting to see if previous donations for this memorial will be returned......or if they will just take the money and run.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #474 on: November 06, 2011, 12:38:23 AM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html

Awful.

I couldn't resist.  I went to Contact Us and left a nasty (truthful) message..  It felt good to get it off my chest, whether they ever see it or not.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: November 06, 2011, 02:25:36 AM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html

Awful.

I couldn't resist.  I went to Contact Us and left a nasty (truthful) message..  It felt good to get it off my chest, whether they ever see it or not.

God is going to smack them down so hard, and when it happens EVERYONE will know who dealt the blow it will so obvious.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 06, 2011, 10:15:49 AM »

Hey Everyone! just checking in!  an angelic monkey

Trimm: I just wanna say: last night's game....we were robbed!!!!!!!! 

Love you all!!! 

Oh,I could go on all day long on that one.   Monkey Devil!

Don't forget about Ashton's new book. 
http://freelinemediaorlando.com/former-casey-anthony-prosecutor-to-discuss-his-book-about-the-case-at-opl/
Former Casey Anthony prosecutor to discuss his book about the case at OPL.
November 5th, 2011 Michael Freeman

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: November 06, 2011, 12:42:06 PM »

http://freelinemediaorlando.com/former-casey-anthony-prosecutor-to-discuss-his-book-about-the-case-at-opl/

Ashton’s is one of numerous books written about the Anthony case. Other titles include “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: A Psychological Portrait” by Keith Ablow, “Outrage! The Casey Anthony Story” by Steve Helling, “Mommy’s Little Girl: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee’s Tragic Fate” by Diane Fanning, and “Casey Anthony – What REALLY Happened to Caylee and Why Truth Matters” by Wendy Murphy.

I didn't know there were so many!   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: November 06, 2011, 01:36:58 PM »

Ashton’s is one of numerous books written about the Anthony case. Other titles include “Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: A Psychological Portrait” by Keith Ablow, “Outrage! The Casey Anthony Story” by Steve Helling, “Mommy’s Little Girl: Casey Anthony and her Daughter Caylee’s Tragic Fate” by Diane Fanning, and “Casey Anthony – What REALLY Happened to Caylee and Why Truth Matters” by Wendy Murphy.

I didn't know there were so many!   

Me neither.

The only one I am interested in reading is Jeff's.

Have to wait until Christmas though.

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: November 06, 2011, 04:04:46 PM »

If Ashton has anything we don't already know I will buy it. But remember from jury selection that we know a lot about the case than Joe Pinellas Blow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.