March 29, 2024, 08:29:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277340 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: November 06, 2011, 06:27:12 PM »

If Ashton has anything we don't already know I will buy it. But remember from jury selection that we know a lot about the case than Joe Pinellas Blow.
I was thinking the same thing, about how much we know.  But I'm hoping we find out certain things, like why some evidence was not used....like the diary, for one.  I guess we will be learning a lot about how they brought their case together and such.  I can't wait to find out, though.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 06, 2011, 07:32:25 PM »

If Ashton has anything we don't already know I will buy it. But remember from jury selection that we know a lot about the case than Joe Pinellas Blow.
I was thinking the same thing, about how much we know.  But I'm hoping we find out certain things, like why some evidence was not used....like the diary, for one.  I guess we will be learning a lot about how they brought their case together and such.  I can't wait to find out, though.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: November 07, 2011, 05:57:34 AM »

http://www.theledger.com/article/20111107/EDIT01/111109529?p=1&tc=pg
[ EDITORIAL ]
Missing Children: Restraint After Caylee Anthony
Published: Monday, November 7, 2011 at 12:04 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, November 7, 2011 at 12:04 a.m.

Florida senators are showing laudable restraint in assessing the need for changes in the law highlighted by the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Meeting last week in Tallahassee, the Senate Select Committee on Protecting Florida's Children limited itself to proposing a single change in the law that would make it a third-degree felony — rather than a first-degree misdemeanor — to intentionally give false information to law enforcement officers about a missing child who is later found to have been killed or injured.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #483 on: November 07, 2011, 08:28:28 AM »

I'm wondering if Jeff will give us some insight into his relationship with Belvin and maybe some tidbits about the relationship with KC and Bozo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: November 07, 2011, 12:13:01 PM »

I present for your shopping pleasure( prepare to be pissed);
http://www.cayleesfund.org/products.html

Awful.

I couldn't resist.  I went to Contact Us and left a nasty (truthful) message..  It felt good to get it off my chest, whether they ever see it or not.

God is going to smack them down so hard, and when it happens EVERYONE will know who dealt the blow it will so obvious.
Turbo, I agree . . .

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 07, 2011, 01:57:18 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-prosecutor-joins-chartered-law-offices-troum-140105536.html
Casey Anthony Prosecutor Joins Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh
PRWeb – 4 hrs ago

Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh is pleased to announce that Jeff Ashton joined the law firm on Oct. 31, 2011 as “of counsel.” Jeff Ashton recently retired from a 30-year career as a prosecutor in Orlando after representing the State of Florida in the Casey Anthony homicide trial.

Orlando, Florida (PRWEB) November 07, 2011
Chartered Law Offices of Troum & Wallsh is pleased to announce that Jeff Ashton joined the law firm on Oct. 31, 2011 as “of counsel.” Jeff Ashton recently retired from a 30-year career as a prosecutor in Orlando after representing the State of Florida in the Casey Anthony homicide trial.

As a key member of the firm, Jeff Ashton will represent clients throughout the State of Florida and will consult with other attorneys who need assistance in defending death penalty cases as well as the use of forensic scientific evidence in criminal and civil cases. Jeff is available to serve as co-counsel, sit second chair or act as a consultant.

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: November 07, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/casey-anthony-prosecutor-joins-chartered-law-offices-troum-140105536.html
PRWeb – 4 hrs ago

As a key member of the firm, Jeff Ashton will represent clients throughout the State of Florida and will consult with other attorneys who need assistance in defending death penalty cases as well as the use of forensic scientific evidence in criminal and civil cases. Jeff is available to serve as co-counsel, sit second chair or act as a consultant.

I wish him all the best!

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 07, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »

PRWeb – 4 hrs ago

I wish him all the best!
Me too!

I can't help but think about the juror who did the AMA.  When asked their opinion on all the attorneys, they said they disliked Jeff the most.    They thought he was arrogant and that JA acted like he knew more than the witnesses.  Just more proof of their ignorance.  I guess they missed it when (I forget his name) brought up while on the stand, that Jeff was the one that brought DNA testing into the courtroom.  I guess this went over their heads as well.

Hope these jurors read about JA's new job because he will be counsel for many, and this juror anyway, is way off in his assessment of Jeff.  Jmoo

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j6vgs/i_was_a_juror_on_the_casey_anthony_trial_ama/?sort=top

1 point 3 months ago
Thank you. What were your impressions of the prosecutors and defense attorneys in the case. Did you think they were too aggressive? Too passive? Too objection happy? Too emotion?
Was there anything they did that was especially effective? Did they ever talk to the jury outside of the closing and opening statements?
Did you pay attention to the long list of instructions the judge read you?
What stood out most in your mind that raised a reasonably doubt to the various crimes Ms. Anthony was charged with?
I appreciate your responses; yes I am a trial attorney.

caseyjuror 2 points 3 months ago
I thought that both sides did a great job considering what they were working with. The prosecution presented a circumstantial case that was plausible, but simply didn't have the evidence to back it up. The defense did a great job of creating reasonable doubt even though their client was horrible.
I think Ashton came off as a little annoying and arrogant, whereas Baez and Mason connected much better at a personal level. Linda was very effective in communicating with the jury, her closing argument was probably the best of the 4.
They did talk to us outside of the statements, the defense more so. the judge was obviously very biased towards the prosecution, but I did pay attention to the instructions, especially when he was discussing the criteria for the different charges.
the thing that stood out most in my mind was that there was a completely plausible alternative to the prosecutions scenario where no crime was committed, the prosecution could not refute, and was at least as likely as first degree murder.

1 point 3 months ago
I sincerely appreciate your continued responses. I am a defense attorney and have always stuck to the belief that the best defense is proposing a better narrative that the prosecution cannot refute (or only weakly refute).
I am glad you noticed the judge's bias towards the prosecution. Unfortunately in our system, the judicial and executive branches are only separated in form, but generally function in a way the disadvantages defendants. There is a reason no defense attorney refers to judges as "your honor."
Did either side object much? If so, did you discount them for their constant objections or did you think they were doing the right thing (even if the judge kept ruling against them)?
I know this might be asking too much, but can you remember anything specifically that made you think Ashton was arrogant or annoying? And anything that Linda did that contributed to her effective communication?

caseyjuror 1 point 3 months ago
Neither side objected excessively to the point where it influenced them one way or another.
The thing I didn't like about Jeff Ashton was that he kept acting like he knew more than the experts, which kind of made me discount whatever he was trying to say. With regards to Linda Burdick, her closing argument was really powerful, when she asked who benefitted form Caylee's death, didn't answer, than flashed us a picture of Casey's Bella Vida tattoo.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: November 08, 2011, 07:41:13 AM »

http://forensicthoughtprints.com/casey-anthony-profile/default.html

Lengthy article/analysis.....but worth reading!!!

Casey Antony Forensic Profile

In his opening argument on May 24, Jos� Baez, Casey Anthony's defense attorney, presented a complex alternative scenario of the death of his client's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Baez maintained that the child had drowned accidentally and that Casey and her father, George Anthony, conspired to cover up the fatal mishap. Baez further alleged that Casey's father (and brother) had been sexually molesting Casey since childhood.

Taking the stand that same day at his daughter's murder trial in Orlando, Fla., George Anthony strongly denied both accusations.

Yet in an extensive series of letters written to a woman and jailmate named Robyn Adams (between October, 2008 and February 2009), Casey Anthony's super intelligence (see below) continually confessed unconsciously to killing her daughter and reflected on her ongoing feelings of guilt. I have decoded scores of "thoughtprints" (see below) found in these forensic documents in which the defendant reveals the truth in incredible detail. (At times I decode text messages also revealing an unconscious confession of her guilt from Casey Anthony to friends before and after the murder.)

In fact, in her first known letter from jail to Robyn Adams, Casey wrote at some length about recent dreams she was having about being sexually abused by her brother when she was between ages 12 and 15. She also revealed to Robyn that her father abused her at an earlier age, or so she suspected. Baez is aware of the content of these letters, thus the accusations leveled at George Anthony in his opening argument. But the defense attorney is not aware of the deeper meaning of Casey's written words. Baez remains focused on their surface meaning. As a forensic psychiatrist specializing in the analysis of forensic documents, however, I know that the human mind communicates one thing consciously and quite another unconsciously. Casey Anthony's unconscious is desperately confessing her guilt in the murder of her defenseless daughter. She makes plain Caylee's death was not due to an accidental drowning.

Summary: Casey Anthony's Unconscious Confession

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: read entire analysis

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: November 08, 2011, 07:51:42 AM »

PRWeb – 4 hrs ago

I wish him all the best!
Me too!

I can't help but think about the juror who did the AMA.  When asked their opinion on all the attorneys, they said they disliked Jeff the most.    They thought he was arrogant and that JA acted like he knew more than the witnesses.  Just more proof of their ignorance.  I guess they missed it when (I forget his name) brought up while on the stand, that Jeff was the one that brought DNA testing into the courtroom.  I guess this went over their heads as well.

Hope these jurors read about JA's new job because he will be counsel for many, and this juror anyway, is way off in his assessment of Jeff.  Jmoo

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/j6vgs/i_was_a_juror_on_the_casey_anthony_trial_ama/?sort=top

1 point 3 months ago
Thank you. What were your impressions of the prosecutors and defense attorneys in the case. Did you think they were too aggressive? Too passive? Too objection happy? Too emotion?
Was there anything they did that was especially effective? Did they ever talk to the jury outside of the closing and opening statements?
Did you pay attention to the long list of instructions the judge read you?
What stood out most in your mind that raised a reasonably doubt to the various crimes Ms. Anthony was charged with?
I appreciate your responses; yes I am a trial attorney.

caseyjuror 2 points 3 months ago
I thought that both sides did a great job considering what they were working with. The prosecution presented a circumstantial case that was plausible, but simply didn't have the evidence to back it up. The defense did a great job of creating reasonable doubt even though their client was horrible.
I think Ashton came off as a little annoying and arrogant, whereas Baez and Mason connected much better at a personal level. Linda was very effective in communicating with the jury, her closing argument was probably the best of the 4.
They did talk to us outside of the statements, the defense more so. the judge was obviously very biased towards the prosecution, but I did pay attention to the instructions, especially when he was discussing the criteria for the different charges.
the thing that stood out most in my mind was that there was a completely plausible alternative to the prosecutions scenario where no crime was committed, the prosecution could not refute, and was at least as likely as first degree murder.

1 point 3 months ago
I sincerely appreciate your continued responses. I am a defense attorney and have always stuck to the belief that the best defense is proposing a better narrative that the prosecution cannot refute (or only weakly refute).
I am glad you noticed the judge's bias towards the prosecution. Unfortunately in our system, the judicial and executive branches are only separated in form, but generally function in a way the disadvantages defendants. There is a reason no defense attorney refers to judges as "your honor."
Did either side object much? If so, did you discount them for their constant objections or did you think they were doing the right thing (even if the judge kept ruling against them)?
I know this might be asking too much, but can you remember anything specifically that made you think Ashton was arrogant or annoying? And anything that Linda did that contributed to her effective communication?

caseyjuror 1 point 3 months ago
Neither side objected excessively to the point where it influenced them one way or another.
The thing I didn't like about Jeff Ashton was that he kept acting like he knew more than the experts, which kind of made me discount whatever he was trying to say. With regards to Linda Burdick, her closing argument was really powerful, when she asked who benefitted form Caylee's death, didn't answer, than flashed us a picture of Casey's Bella Vida tattoo.

This idiot juror can only dream to have a scintilla Jeff's intelligence!
I could only read a couple of the village idiot's answers on reddit.com
I admit, I can NOT tolerate ignorant people.....especially those who leave no doubt in people's minds of their ignorance.....when they spew their nonsense on an open forum. Good Lord, STFU and duct tape your damn fingers so you can't type!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: November 08, 2011, 08:37:54 AM »

Lengthy article/analysis.....but worth reading!!!

Casey Antony Forensic Profile

In his opening argument on May 24, Jos� Baez, Casey Anthony's defense attorney, presented a complex alternative scenario of the death of his client's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Baez maintained that the child had drowned accidentally and that Casey and her father, George Anthony, conspired to cover up the fatal mishap. Baez further alleged that Casey's father (and brother) had been sexually molesting Casey since childhood.

Taking the stand that same day at his daughter's murder trial in Orlando, Fla., George Anthony strongly denied both accusations.

Yet in an extensive series of letters written to a woman and jailmate named Robyn Adams (between October, 2008 and February 2009), Casey Anthony's super intelligence (see below) continually confessed unconsciously to killing her daughter and reflected on her ongoing feelings of guilt. I have decoded scores of "thoughtprints" (see below) found in these forensic documents in which the defendant reveals the truth in incredible detail. (At times I decode text messages also revealing an unconscious confession of her guilt from Casey Anthony to friends before and after the murder.)

In fact, in her first known letter from jail to Robyn Adams, Casey wrote at some length about recent dreams she was having about being sexually abused by her brother when she was between ages 12 and 15. She also revealed to Robyn that her father abused her at an earlier age, or so she suspected. Baez is aware of the content of these letters, thus the accusations leveled at George Anthony in his opening argument. But the defense attorney is not aware of the deeper meaning of Casey's written words. Baez remains focused on their surface meaning. As a forensic psychiatrist specializing in the analysis of forensic documents, however, I know that the human mind communicates one thing consciously and quite another unconsciously. Casey Anthony's unconscious is desperately confessing her guilt in the murder of her defenseless daughter. She makes plain Caylee's death was not due to an accidental drowning.

Summary: Casey Anthony's Unconscious Confession

::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: ::snipping2:: read entire analysis
Thanks Seeme!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 08, 2011, 08:43:03 AM »

http://www.ocala.com/article/20111108/OPINION/111109736
Editorial: Restraint after Caylee Anthony
Editorial about Casey Anthony.
Published: Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, November 7, 2011 at 9:03 p.m.

Florida senators are showing laudable restraint in assessing the need for changes in the law highlighted by the Casey Anthony murder trial.

Meeting last week in Tallahassee, the Senate Select Committee on Protecting Florida’s Children limited itself to proposing a single change in the law that would make it a third-degree felony — rather than a first-degree misdemeanor — to intentionally give false information to law enforcement officers about a missing child who is later found to have been killed or injured.

Anthony was acquitted of first-degree murder in July in the death of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee — a charge that could have brought the death penalty had she been convicted. But she was found guilty of four misdemeanor counts of providing false information about the missing child to police. She was sentenced to the maximum four years in jail but was quickly released because she had been in jail almost that long. (Had the third-degree-felony bill been law at the time, she could have been sentenced to up to 20 years.)

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 08, 2011, 08:52:13 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29702165/detail.html
HOA Issues Complaint Over Caylee Memorial
Homeowners Want Group Behind Proposal Investigated
POSTED: 11:15 am EST November 7, 2011
UPDATED: 12:52 am EST November 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some homeowners who live near the proposed memorial to Caylee Anthony met on Monday to discuss the project.

Since the start of the Casey Anthony saga, Garrido said he has lived with traffic, tourists, memorials and brawls.

"There were fights. It's out of hand," said Garrido.

The 127 residents of the Chickasaw Oaks Homeowner's Association want their peace and quiet back. "Residents have raised concerns," said HOA President Bill Fulton.

Neighbors are upset that the group is selling memorial bricks for a project to be built on land they don't own. It's currently zoned for residential use.

"I don't understand the want for the memorial. I think whoever is behind this group is trying to scam the public," said Garrido.

The HOA's attorney is asking the state attorney general and sheriff's office to investigate where the money is going and if the group is legit.

"It does raise some concerns," said attorney Karen Wonsetler.

"If it doesn't get built, they get 100 percent refund," said local Bring Kids Home organizer, Eddie DelValle. "We want to hear their side, but we want them to hear our side. We don't want speculation or conspiracy theories going out there,"

DelValle said neighbors have no reason to be worried. DelValle said before the group buys the land, leaders hope to get financial support from other nonprofit groups to make the memorial for missing kids a reality.

"We want to start here, but if it's not built here, it will be somewhere else," DelValle said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29702165/detail.html#ixzz1d7asFDNO

Video Report.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29709170/video.html#ixzz1d7RY3xXh

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: November 08, 2011, 09:01:34 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
11/07/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
AMENDED
11/07/2011           Motion for Protective Order
EMERGENCY Motion for Protective Order
11/04/2011           Notice of Taking Deposition(s)
NOTICE OF TAKING DEPOSITION
11/04/2011           Motion to Compel
MOTION TO COMPEL

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 08, 2011, 09:10:59 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29702165/detail.html
HOA Issues Complaint Over Caylee Memorial
Homeowners Want Group Behind Proposal Investigated
POSTED: 11:15 am EST November 7, 2011
UPDATED: 12:52 am EST November 8, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some homeowners who live near the proposed memorial to Caylee Anthony met on Monday to discuss the project.

Since the start of the Casey Anthony saga, Garrido said he has lived with traffic, tourists, memorials and brawls.

"There were fights. It's out of hand," said Garrido.

The 127 residents of the Chickasaw Oaks Homeowner's Association want their peace and quiet back. "Residents have raised concerns," said HOA President Bill Fulton.

Neighbors are upset that the group is selling memorial bricks for a project to be built on land they don't own. It's currently zoned for residential use.

"I don't understand the want for the memorial. I think whoever is behind this group is trying to scam the public," said Garrido.

The HOA's attorney is asking the state attorney general and sheriff's office to investigate where the money is going and if the group is legit.

"It does raise some concerns," said attorney Karen Wonsetler.

"If it doesn't get built, they get 100 percent refund," said local Bring Kids Home organizer, Eddie DelValle. "We want to hear their side, but we want them to hear our side. We don't want speculation or conspiracy theories going out there,"

DelValle said neighbors have no reason to be worried. DelValle said before the group buys the land, leaders hope to get financial support from other nonprofit groups to make the memorial for missing kids a reality.

"We want to start here, but if it's not built here, it will be somewhere else," DelValle said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29702165/detail.html#ixzz1d7asFDNO

Video Report.
http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29709170/video.html#ixzz1d7RY3xXh

With G & C involved.....ya think?  Of course it's a scam.....that's how the A's work.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 08, 2011, 09:33:49 AM »

I can understand the Homeowners concerns about this memorial.
this is a very quiet neighborhood ..they can thank Casey and her parents for turning their neighborhood into what it is now. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 08, 2011, 12:34:57 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-motion-20111108,0,7597175.story
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys file motion to block deposition
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
9:59 a.m. EST, November 8, 2011

Attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez have filed a motion for a protective order that seeks to block the deposition of their client until after Casey Anthony is fully deposed in the defamation case.

The motion says Gonzalez has tried to depose Casey Anthony and get complete answers from her since the lawsuit was filed in September 2008.

"Casey Anthony has avoided questioning for an extraordinary period of time by raising the Fifth Amendment as a shield," attorneys for Gonzalez, including Keith Mitnik and John Morgan, wrote in the three-page motion. "Now that the criminal trial is over, Casey Anthony is still stonewalling."

The motion goes on to say that Anthony is using the Fifth Amendment "as a sword, by trying to leapfrog in front of Zenaida Gonzalez in the deposition process."

Gonzalez wants "to compel answers (from Anthony) so that meaningful discovery can be obtained," their motion says.

Anthony's team has rescheduled the Gonzalez deposition for 9 a.m. Nov. 22.

But Gonzalez's team says its client should be allowed to complete Casey Anthony's deposition before Gonzalez is deposed.

"Casey Anthony should not gain an advantage by refusing to answer questions," the motion filed late Monday says. "In other words, she should not be able to delay answering questions posed to her until after she hears what Zenaida Gonzalez has to say."

"In all fairness, Casey Anthony's deposition needs to be completed first," the motion concludes. "Zenaida Gonzalez has been trying to take it for years. Casey Anthony should not now be able to pop up and skip to the front of the line."

Anthony's team has not yet responded to the request for the protective order.

Casey Anthony does as she da** well pleases,and will continue to do so until such time she decides  laughing and spitting in our faces has become boring to her.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: November 08, 2011, 12:36:28 PM »

This was my post.   Monkey Devil!

Casey Anthony does as she da** well pleases,and will continue to do so until such time she decides  laughing and spitting in our faces has become boring to her.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 08, 2011, 12:41:14 PM »

READ: Motion to block Zenaida Gonzalez's deposition (PDF) http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-motion-zenaida-1108.pdf

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 08, 2011, 12:43:08 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/29713578/detail.html
New Motions Filed In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 12:16 pm EST November 8, 2011
UPDATED: 12:26 pm EST November 8, 2011

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.