March 28, 2024, 02:13:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277166 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: November 09, 2011, 08:46:07 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony Greene says Zenaida depo was moved to November 22 at Mitnik request
1 minute ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: November 09, 2011, 08:46:52 AM »

Double DITTO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: November 09, 2011, 08:48:03 AM »

Cookie, I don't know how green your thumbs are but, could you look to see if there is a suitable area to scatter wildflower seeds. That could be an addition to the site that no one should have a problem with.   

that is a fab idea!
I don't have a green thumb at all but the area is quite wet and swampy in some areas...I would love to scatter wildflower seeds..do you think that they will grow in that area if it is very wet? I will scatter them in areas..will be fun to go back and check on them to see how they are growing !
And to see if one of the Anthonys has a booth set up to sell flower seeds........

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: November 09, 2011, 08:48:40 AM »

#CaseyAnthony Mitnik says it is impossible to do anything with #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Mitnik says "I can't believe he is saying let's get this moving." #CaseyAnthony
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
#CaseyAnthony Greene: deny the motion because argument is untimely. we need to get it moving. No emergency. -Longo
2 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: November 09, 2011, 08:49:09 AM »

Cookie, I don't know how green your thumbs are but, could you look to see if there is a suitable area to scatter wildflower seeds. That could be an addition to the site that no one should have a problem with.   

that is a fab idea!
I don't have a green thumb at all but the area is quite wet and swampy in some areas...I would love to scatter wildflower seeds..do you think that they will grow in that area if it is very wet? I will scatter them in areas..will be fun to go back and check on them to see how they are growing !
And to see if one of the Anthonys has a booth set up to sell flower seeds........

lol...

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #525 on: November 09, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »

that is a fab idea!
I can see it now.  lol   Monkey Devil!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: November 09, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »

#CaseyAnthony hearing over
1 minute ago
#CaseyAnthony Mitnik says what harm is delay. Says Casey is hiding behind 5th amendment.
1 minute ago

well snap,that was fast.......

~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: November 09, 2011, 09:02:16 AM »

1 minute ago
#CaseyAnthony Mitnik says what harm is delay. Says Casey is hiding behind 5th amendment.
1 minute ago

So do we have to wait 9 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes for an answer?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: November 09, 2011, 10:26:35 AM »

1 minute ago
1 minute ago

So do we have to wait 9 days, 23 hours and 55 minutes for an answer?
Sounds about right.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: November 09, 2011, 10:28:21 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/340923/Casey-Anthony-civil-hearing:-Zenaidas-attorneys-want-her-deposition-postponed
Judge delays ruling on Zenaida's deposition in Casey Anthony civil case
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 10:21 AM
 ::snipping2::
Judge Lisa Munyon said she would make her decision Thursday or Friday.

Zenaida Gonzalez said she suffered financial and emotional distress after Casey Anthony told investigators in 2008 that a nanny with the same name kidnapped her daughter, Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: November 09, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html
Attorneys For Zenaida Gonzalez Want Anthony To Answer More Questions
POSTED: 5:52 am EST November 9, 2011
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EST November 9, 2011

Video at link.
After Wednesday's hearing, Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, accused Gonzalez of being the one who's trying to avoid questions, saying the burden of proof in the case is on her.

"Zenaida Gonzalez supposedly has this grand story to tell, and now three years after filing her complaint, she’s trying to avoid answering the very significant questions that will be placed to her," Greene said.

Keith Mitnik, another attorney representing Gonzalez, said his client is trying to leap frog in front of Anthony and get as much information as possible before she is deposed.

"I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony getting special treatment. I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony not having to face up to civil justice like everybody else in America," Mitnik said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html#ixzz1dELMomEL

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: November 09, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »

Charles Greene 11/09/2011

Keith Mitnik

Judge Munyon

Monkeys

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: November 09, 2011, 01:41:28 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalezs-lawyer-turns-up-the-heat.html
Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyer turns up the heat
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 9 2011 1:15 PM

Lawyer Keith Mitnik could have a big career in TV if he wants one. His fiery presence certainly enlivens Casey Anthony reports. Mitnik, an attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation suit against Anthony, turned up the heat today.

In a report on WFTV-Channel 9, Mitnik fiercely defended Gonzalez: “She has been sucked into it. She’s the one police came to and questioned about kidnapping and murder, for goodness sake.”

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: November 09, 2011, 01:43:49 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/phantom-babysitter-zenaida-gonzalez-files-motion-c/nFZGN/
Posted: 1:26 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2011
"Phantom Babysitter" Zenaida Gonzalez files motion to compel Casey

Gonzalez's attorneys said they are starting to get frustrated. One of her attorneys seemed furious in court about Casey's refusal to answer questions during a deposition.

They want a judge to order her to answer questions.

Gonzalez said she was questioned by officers and reporters after Casey used her name as the phantom babysitter when Caylee Anthony disappeared.

"She has been sucked into it. She's the one police came to and questioned her about kidnapping and murder for goodness sake," said Gonzalez's attorney Keith Mitnik.

The hearing only lasted a few minutes and Judge Lisa Munyon said she'd consider the motion to compel Casey to say more in a second deposition. She's also considering delaying Gonzalez's deposition until after Casey answers questions more directly.

But Munyon said she'll reserve her ruling for a later date. Defense attorneys seem to be hoping that Casey was acquitted earlier this year of charges that she killed her daughter Caylee.

"There's one hot seat that is going to be here, and it's going to be on Casey Anthony when she answers the questions," said Mitnik.

So far, Casey has simply invoked her right to avoid self incrimination by pleading the fifth, but that's based on an appeal of her charges on lying to investigators.

Gonzalez's attorney's said at this point, that should not be standing in their way.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: November 09, 2011, 01:45:48 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/340923/Casey-or-Zenaida:-Attorneys-argue-over-who-should-be-deposed-first
As for Wednesday's hearing, Gonzalez's attorneys have been trying to postpone a scheduled deposition on November 22 until after they can depose Casey Anthony first, without her invoking her Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate herself.

"I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony not facing up to civil justice like everybody else in America when there's a civil case done," said Keith Mitnik, an attorney with Morgan & Morgan. "I'm ready for her to sit down and start behaving like a person in a civil case. My client has got rights, too. I don't want her to gain an advantage by one more time delaying her deposition."

"Why won't she answer the questions?" Greene asked of Gonzalez. "She is the plaintiff. She has the burden of proof. Just sit down, Ms. Gonzalez. Stop running. What are you hiding from?"

Judge Lisa Munyon said she would issue her ruling either Thursday or Friday.

There's also a hearing set for December, where both sides will argue about whether Casey had the right to plead the Fifth in her deposition, or if she should have to answer questions from the Morgan law firm.

If Judge Munyon rules that Zenaida Gonzalez's deposition should happen after Casey's, then it likely won't happen until after the December hearing, or possibly even into 2012.

The civil trial is scheduled to begin in April.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: November 09, 2011, 02:21:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html
Attorneys For Zenaida Gonzalez Want Anthony To Answer More Questions
POSTED: 5:52 am EST November 9, 2011
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EST November 9, 2011

Video at link.
After Wednesday's hearing, Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, accused Gonzalez of being the one who's trying to avoid questions, saying the burden of proof in the case is on her.

"Zenaida Gonzalez supposedly has this grand story to tell, and now three years after filing her complaint, she’s trying to avoid answering the very significant questions that will be placed to her," Greene said.

Keith Mitnik, another attorney representing Gonzalez, said his client is trying to leap frog in front of Anthony and get as much information as possible before she is deposed.

"I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony getting special treatment. I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony not having to face up to civil justice like everybody else in America," Mitnik said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html#ixzz1dELMomEL

BBM

I love it!!  We are all just plain sick and tired of Casey Anthony.....for every reason possible.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: November 09, 2011, 02:52:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalezs-lawyer-turns-up-the-heat.html
Casey Anthony: Zenaida Gonzalez’s lawyer turns up the heat
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH, WFTV, WKMG — posted by halboedeker on November, 9 2011 1:15 PM

Lawyer Keith Mitnik could have a big career in TV if he wants one. His fiery presence certainly enlivens Casey Anthony reports. Mitnik, an attorney for Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation suit against Anthony, turned up the heat today.

In a report on WFTV-Channel 9, Mitnik fiercely defended Gonzalez: “She has been sucked into it. She’s the one police came to and questioned about kidnapping and murder, for goodness sake.”
Thanks Trimm for all the updates!   an angelic monkey

“Miss Gonzalez, you can run, but you can’t hide. We will be asking you questions. You will have to answer them,” Greene said to WKMG’s camera.

Pffftttt  They can't even come up with their own phrases.   Casey has been hearing those same words for too long, and blew everyone off, still is.  She is now stealing words right out of people's mouths....not to mention that she wants ZG to do what she never has.      This is why Casey is a threat to everyone.  She lies, she steals anything and everything form anyone she cares to, she is a baby killer, a manipulator, a sociopath......I could go on, but won't.   Anyway, for some unknown reason, really,....... she gets special treatment and it's turned around to make her look like the one endangered one.  Again, I say....pfffftttt.   I'm so sick of her too, wish she would disappear.  jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: November 09, 2011, 03:09:23 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/340923/Casey-or-Zenaida:-Attorneys-argue-over-who-should-be-deposed-first
As for Wednesday's hearing, Gonzalez's attorneys have been trying to postpone a scheduled deposition on November 22 until after they can depose Casey Anthony first, without her invoking her Fifth Amendment right not to incriminate herself.

"I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony not facing up to civil justice like everybody else in America when there's a civil case done," said Keith Mitnik, an attorney with Morgan & Morgan. "I'm ready for her to sit down and start behaving like a person in a civil case. My client has got rights, too. I don't want her to gain an advantage by one more time delaying her deposition."

"Why won't she answer the questions?" Greene asked of Gonzalez. "She is the plaintiff. She has the burden of proof. Just sit down, Ms. Gonzalez. Stop running. What are you hiding from?"

Judge Lisa Munyon said she would issue her ruling either Thursday or Friday.

There's also a hearing set for December, where both sides will argue about whether Casey had the right to plead the Fifth in her deposition, or if she should have to answer questions from the Morgan law firm.

If Judge Munyon rules that Zenaida Gonzalez's deposition should happen after Casey's, then it likely won't happen until after the December hearing, or possibly even into 2012.

The civil trial is scheduled to begin in April.

So RUDE!!  You go sit down Mr Green and STFU.  Become a human being for once.     

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: November 09, 2011, 04:05:01 PM »

Triple ditto   

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: November 09, 2011, 04:58:31 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/video-report-zenaidas-attorneys-want-to-question/vD7PL/
Video Report: Zenaida's attorneys want to question Casey
Zenaida Gonzalez's attorneys want another crack at questioning Casey Anthony before their client has to answers questions under oath. (11/09/11)

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.