March 28, 2024, 02:59:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277240 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 09, 2011, 05:02:33 PM »

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: November 09, 2011, 06:22:26 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html
Attorneys For Zenaida Gonzalez Want Anthony To Answer More Questions
POSTED: 5:52 am EST November 9, 2011
UPDATED: 12:18 pm EST November 9, 2011

Video at link.
 ::snipping2::
After Wednesday's hearing, Anthony's attorney, Charles Greene, accused Gonzalez of being the one who's trying to avoid questions, saying the burden of proof in the case is on her.

"Zenaida Gonzalez supposedly has this grand story to tell, and now three years after filing her complaint, she’s trying to avoid answering the very significant questions that will be placed to her," Greene said.

Keith Mitnik, another attorney representing Gonzalez, said his client is trying to leap frog in front of Anthony and get as much information as possible before she is deposed.

"I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony getting special treatment. I'm sick and tired of Casey Anthony not having to face up to civil justice like everybody else in America," Mitnik said.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29720830/detail.html#ixzz1dELMomEL
   Not to mention CRIMINAL justice...

Yes, we are all sick and tired of soulless KC and her evil scheme-team forever victimizing the true victims of her evil deeds and lies, be it precious little Caylee, poor Zenaida, innocent friends and acquaintances, good-hearted ex-boyfriends, the unsuspecting public, dedicated LE professionals, the dude who found a murdered child's remains, members of the media, and on and on.  Despicable, IMO.

Go ZG, Go Mitnick.   

(Trimm, thank you for posting links and the sweet picture of our girl.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: November 10, 2011, 07:03:09 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/341349/Casey-Anthonys-attorney:-Is-Morgan-law-firm-paying-Zenaida-Gonzalez?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony's attorney: Is Morgan law firm paying Zenaida Gonzalez?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:05 PM

“For Casey Anthony to take the aggressive stance of ‘you can run but you can't hide’ like she's the perp here of this civil action. You've got to be kidding me!” said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

It's anything but a joke to Greene, who gave a preview of Gonzalez's deposition on the courthouse steps.

“Why did you object to our discovery about the amount of money you've gotten from the Morgan and Morgan firm in connection with this case?” Greene said. “What are you hiding from? Why don't you sit down and answer our questions?”

“(Has the Morgan firm paid Zenaida Gonzalez?) We're not paying Zenaida Gonzalez,” Mitnik said. “But I'm not going to get into something where I don't even know what it is.” (Has she benefit financially from all of this?) She has been hurt by all of this!”

The questions were clearly aggravating to Gonzalez's attorney, who began the day by arguing that they should be able to get answers first from Anthony before Gonzalez has to sit for her deposition.

“I'm sick of Casey Anthony getting special treatment,” Mitnik said. “Not having to face civil justice.”

Another hearing is scheduled next month where both sides will argue about whether or not Anthony should be required to answer the questions posed in last month’s deposition, or whether she has the right to take the Fifth Amendment.

Anthony is appealing four criminal counts of lying to law enforcement, and anything she says in the civil proceeding could affect her criminal appeal.

During Wednesday’s hearing, Judge Munyon said she'll decide by Thursday whether or not Gonzalez’s Nov. 22 deposition will happen or not.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: November 10, 2011, 09:19:14 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/341349/Casey-Anthonys-attorney:-Is-Morgan-law-firm-paying-Zenaida-Gonzalez?cmpid=twitter
Casey Anthony's attorney: Is Morgan law firm paying Zenaida Gonzalez?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:05 PM

“For Casey Anthony to take the aggressive stance of ‘you can run but you can't hide’ like she's the perp here of this civil action. You've got to be kidding me!” said Keith Mitnik, Gonzalez’s attorney.

It's anything but a joke to Greene, who gave a preview of Gonzalez's deposition on the courthouse steps.

“Why did you object to our discovery about the amount of money you've gotten from the Morgan and Morgan firm in connection with this case?” Greene said. “What are you hiding from? Why don't you sit down and answer our questions?”

“(Has the Morgan firm paid Zenaida Gonzalez?) We're not paying Zenaida Gonzalez,” Mitnik said. “But I'm not going to get into something where I don't even know what it is.” (Has she benefit financially from all of this?) She has been hurt by all of this!”

The questions were clearly aggravating to Gonzalez's attorney, who began the day by arguing that they should be able to get answers first from Anthony before Gonzalez has to sit for her deposition.

“I'm sick of Casey Anthony getting special treatment,” Mitnik said. “Not having to face civil justice.”
Another hearing is scheduled next month where both sides will argue about whether or not Anthony should be required to answer the questions posed in last month’s deposition, or whether she has the right to take the Fifth Amendment.

Anthony is appealing four criminal counts of lying to law enforcement, and anything she says in the civil proceeding could affect her criminal appeal.

During Wednesday’s hearing, Judge Munyon said she'll decide by Thursday whether or not Gonzalez’s Nov. 22 deposition will happen or not.
Thanks Trimm.
BBM

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: November 10, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »

http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey/favorites
CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
BREAKING: Judge denies motion seeking to delay Zenaida Gonzalez deposition. Gonzalez depo will be on Nov 22. #caseyanthony -@adamlongo
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: November 10, 2011, 11:49:05 AM »

BREAKING: Judge denies motion seeking to delay Zenaida Gonzalez deposition. Gonzalez depo will be on Nov 22. #caseyanthony -@adamlongo
1 minute ago

Surprise Surprise
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: November 10, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »

Sometimes I see on other places, mostly article comment sections, posts by obviously deranged people. They write threatening things toward the killer about what they would do to her. I am going to start replying to every one of them " bet you won't"

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: November 10, 2011, 12:45:08 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/341677/Casey-Anthony:-Judge-denies-motion-to-delay-Zenaidas-deposition
Casey Anthony: Judge denies motion to delay Zenaida's deposition
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Thursday, November 10, 2011 11:53 AM

Late Thursday morning, Judge Lisa Munyon denied a motion to postpone the deposition until after Gonzalez's attorneys at the Morgan & Morgan law firm can depose Casey without her pleading the Fifth Amendment.

Casey Anthony's lawyers called the motion a tactic to try and keep Gonzalez from answering questions about how much money she may have received because of this case.

But the judge's ruling now enables Casey to hear what Zenaida has to say before she gives her own statement.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: November 10, 2011, 12:47:12 PM »

They need to give her a key to the city,appoint her mayor and let her have front float in the Thanksgiving Parade. 

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 10, 2011, 12:49:18 PM »

Cookie, I don't know how green your thumbs are but, could you look to see if there is a suitable area to scatter wildflower seeds. That could be an addition to the site that no one should have a problem with.   

What a terrific idea!!!!!!

Thank you to all again for links, etc.    Appreciate it.      an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: November 10, 2011, 12:54:27 PM »

Cookie, I don't know how green your thumbs are but, could you look to see if there is a suitable area to scatter wildflower seeds. That could be an addition to the site that no one should have a problem with.   

that is a fab idea!
I don't have a green thumb at all but the area is quite wet and swampy in some areas...I would love to scatter wildflower seeds..do you think that they will grow in that area if it is very wet? I will scatter them in areas..will be fun to go back and check on them to see how they are growing !
And to see if one of the Anthonys has a booth set up to sell flower seeds........

Monkey Devil!      And spiffy wildflower seed storage containers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #551 on: November 10, 2011, 01:06:07 PM »

They need to give her a key to the city,appoint her mayor and let her have front float in the Thanksgiving Parade. 

Lemme take a few swings too.      Alas, I don't feel any better.  Trimm, it seems the more time that passes the more Casey gets away with things neither you nor I or any citizen would  get away with for that matter.  I keep thinking the time will come and she'll get what she's got coming, but that's beginning to sound hollow.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: November 10, 2011, 01:12:52 PM »

1 minute ago

Somehow I feel as though this will work out in favor of Zenaida in the long run, as maddening as it appears at first blush.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: November 10, 2011, 01:15:29 PM »

Cookie , I found this site that you could use to get ideas about what would grow there.click on the names for pictures.
http://www.easywildflowers.com/quality/mix.wetland.htm
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: November 10, 2011, 02:13:26 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-denied-20111110,0,2363380.story
Casey Anthony: Judge blocks request to delay Zenaida Gonzalez's deposition
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel

12:46 p.m. EST, November 10, 2011

Circuit Judge Lisa T. Munyon denied the request by attorneys for Zenaida Gonzalez to delay her deposition until Casey Anthony's deposition is completed.

"Plaintiff's emergency motion for protective order and objection to taking deposition of plaintiff, Zenaida Gonzalez, before Casey Anthony's deposition is completed should be and the same is hereby denied," Munyon ruled in her ordered signed yesterday.

Anthony's attorney Charles Greene plans to take the deposition of Gonzalez at 9 a.m. Nov. 22, according to court filings.

That deposition is set to be held at the Morgan and Morgan offices and will be videotaped.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: November 10, 2011, 02:17:53 PM »

http://www.criminalelement.com/stories/2011/11/inside-the-mind-of-casey-anthony-new-excerpt
Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: New Excerpt
Keith Ablow, M.D. Thu
Nov 10 2011 12:00pm

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 10, 2011, 04:20:36 PM »

http://www.criminalelement.com/stories/2011/11/inside-the-mind-of-casey-anthony-new-excerpt
Inside the Mind of Casey Anthony: New Excerpt
Keith Ablow, M.D. Thu
Nov 10 2011 12:00pm

I am not a fan of Keith Ablow, but I must say that was an interesting read.

Worth reading all the way through, I believe.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #557 on: November 10, 2011, 05:26:44 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29738558/detail.html
Judge Delays Decision On Anthony Deposition
Zenaida Gonzalez Expected To Answer Questions Before Casey Anthony
POSTED: 4:16 pm EST November 10, 2011
UPDATED: 4:36 pm EST November 10, 2011

Thursday's ruling will allow Anthony to hear what Gonzalez has to say before she gives her own statement.

Judge Lisa Munyon said she will decide in December if Anthony will be forced to answer questions she previously refused to answer.

The civil trial is scheduled to begin in April.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29738558/detail.html#ixzz1dLNiZCHj

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: November 10, 2011, 05:52:16 PM »

Sometimes I see on other places, mostly article comment sections, posts by obviously deranged people. They write threatening things toward the killer about what they would do to her. I am going to start replying to every one of them " bet you won't"

Let them know they are the reason she is getting special treatment.  But of course, if the threats are coming from her camp, it will never stop.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: November 10, 2011, 05:57:38 PM »

So can ZG take the 5th at her depo on all questions?  On the grounds that she should have her answers before the murderer gets hers?   Zenaida is the victim, not the other way around.   I believe this judge is working it so the case will be dismissed.  moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.