March 28, 2024, 10:47:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277266 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #620 on: November 14, 2011, 05:38:31 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/343269/Casey-Anthony-prosecutors-book-is-out-this-week
Casey Anthony prosecutor's book is out this week
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, November 13, 2011 5:42 PM

ORLANDO --

The first book from a key player in the Casey Anthony case is set to be released on Tuesday. Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book titled "Imperfect Justice, Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

The next day after the book release -- Wednesday -- Ashton will appear on the Dr Phil show to discuss the case.

In the promo for the show, Dr. Phil asks pointed questions about the jury who deliberated the trial. Ashton is also supposed to reveal details of Anthony's psychological report.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: November 14, 2011, 12:15:34 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/343269/Casey-Anthony-prosecutors-book-is-out-this-week
By Adam Longo, Reporter

ORLANDO --

The first book from a key player in the Casey Anthony case is set to be released on Tuesday. Former prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book titled "Imperfect Justice, Prosecuting Casey Anthony."

The next day after the book release -- Wednesday -- Ashton will appear on the Dr Phil show to discuss the case.

In the promo for the show, Dr. Phil asks pointed questions about the jury who deliberated the trial. Ashton is also supposed to reveal details of Anthony's psychological report.

Can't wait to get Jeff's book tomorrow on my Kindle!! I hope the psych info is in it.....I imagine it is......if so I'll post a summary here, for those who don't want or can't watch Dr. Phil.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: November 14, 2011, 12:21:29 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-jeff-ashton-talks-to-dr-phil-on-wednesday.html
Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton talks to Dr. Phil on Wednesday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on November, 13 2011 1:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(6) |

n the “Dr. Phil” interview, Ashton discusses how he thinks Caylee Anthony died and why the jury acquitted Casey Anthony of murder in her daughter’s 2008 death.

“Jeff will reveal the contents of Casey Anthony’s psychological report. This has never been disclosed before,” McGraw says in the preview. 

Will you watch?
hmmmm..................didn't know he could do that.  Weren't they under seal or because of HIPAA Laws they weren't made public?  Or is this just a hype from Dr. P to get viewers?   Just doesn't sound right to me.  Maybe it's Jeff's summary of the report?

And Jeff's answer will be "I can't answer that because Casey's life is in danger and she's getting death threats."

Jeff's book comes out Nov. 15th and his show is the next day on the 16th.  So anyone who ordered his book electronically will know before the show is aired.
Any Monkey here ever taken the Evelyn Wood course??      Please fill us in, those of you that do get the book early, PLEASE!!!  TIA

I expect to read the entire book in 1 day. (never took the EW course, but I read fast) Depending on when it's downloaded tomorrow on my Kindle I should be able to give a summary before Dr. Phil's show tomorrow. I'm hoping 12:01am tonight!.....Keepin' my fingers crossed!
My hubby is away this week, so I can read without the usual husband interruptions!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: November 14, 2011, 12:34:56 PM »

By Adam Longo, Reporter

ORLANDO --

Can't wait to get Jeff's book tomorrow on my Kindle!! I hope the psych info is in it.....I imagine it is......if so I'll post a summary here, for those who don't want or can't watch Dr. Phil.
Sounds great!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: November 14, 2011, 12:39:36 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-book-release-20111114,0,3318146.story
Orlando Sentinel reports bombshell Ashton book at midnight
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:05 a.m. EST, November 14, 2011

A full report detailing retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton's new book on the Casey Anthony case will appear on OrlandoSentinel.com just after midnight.

Likewise, a version of the report will appear in the print edition of Tuesday's Orlando Sentinel

The Orlando Sentinel has obtained an advance copy of "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which goes on sale Tuesday.

The Sentinel agreed not to report or write about any of the revelations in the 322-page text until its release date.

The book is filled with insights, perspectives and behind-the-scenes details recollected by the now outspoken veteran prosecutor. The text also breaks news in the case that consumed Orlando and the rest of the country for much of the summer.

~ Peter Frampton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: November 14, 2011, 12:55:51 PM »

I just ordered my copy, $30 CDN here in Canada. I think the psy report mentioned as being revealed will be the one/s requested when determining whether she was "legally sane" as opposed to the ones sealed, or requested during the trial by Bozo. I don't believe he'd reveal the ones which remain under seal, unfortunately. He'd have too much to lose etc.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 14, 2011, 01:02:13 PM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=1450829
Case No. 2008-CA-024573-O
FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ, ZENAIDA vs. ANTHONY, CASEY
11/14/2011           Notice of Hearing
AMENDED NOTICE OF HEARING

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: November 14, 2011, 01:39:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-jeff-ashton-talks-to-dr-phil-on-wednesday.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on November, 13 2011 1:46 PM

n the “Dr. Phil” interview, Ashton discusses how he thinks Caylee Anthony died and why the jury acquitted Casey Anthony of murder in her daughter’s 2008 death.

“Jeff will reveal the contents of Casey Anthony’s psychological report. This has never been disclosed before,” McGraw says in the preview. 

Will you watch?
hmmmm..................didn't know he could do that.  Weren't they under seal or because of HIPAA Laws they weren't made public?  Or is this just a hype from Dr. P to get viewers?   Just doesn't sound right to me.  Maybe it's Jeff's summary of the report?

And Jeff's answer will be "I can't answer that because Casey's life is in danger and she's getting death threats."

Jeff's book comes out Nov. 15th and his show is the next day on the 16th.  So anyone who ordered his book electronically will know before the show is aired.
Any Monkey here ever taken the Evelyn Wood course??      Please fill us in, those of you that do get the book early, PLEASE!!!  TIA

I expect to read the entire book in 1 day. (never took the EW course, but I read fast) Depending on when it's downloaded tomorrow on my Kindle I should be able to give a summary before Dr. Phil's show tomorrow. I'm hoping 12:01am tonight!.....Keepin' my fingers crossed!
My hubby is away this week, so I can read without the usual husband interruptions!
  Thanks so much Seeme!  You rock!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 14, 2011, 02:45:34 PM »

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id=1171904&postId=1171904&postUserId=41&sessionToken=&catId=5646&curAbsIndex=0&resultsUrl=DID%3D6%26DFCL%3D1000%26DSB%3Drank%2523desc%26DBFQ%3DuserId%253A41%26DL.w%3D%26DL.d%3D10%26DQ%3DsectionId%253A5646%26DPS%3D0%26DPL%3D3
Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton to visit ‘Today,’ HLN, ‘Fox & Friends’
halboedeker
Mon Nov 14 2011 6:19 PM

First top Tuesday: NBC’s “Today,” where he is scheduled to talk to Matt Lauer in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour.

Also on Tuesday, Ashton will visit “The Insider,” which airs at 5:30 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.

Later Tuesday, Ashton visits two HLN programs: “Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell” at 7 p.m. and “The Joy Behar
Show” at 10 p.m.

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: November 14, 2011, 02:58:47 PM »

ey here ever taken the Evelyn Wood course??      Please fill us in, those of you that do get the book early, PLEASE!!!  TIA

Thanks so much Seeme!  You rock!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 14, 2011, 03:00:01 PM »

Sorry got in your box and made mince meat out of the snip....oops
omg         

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: November 14, 2011, 03:44:20 PM »

Thanks friends for the info on the wildflowers..back in Orlando today...I plan to go there tomorrow evening to take pics and to scatter the wildflowers.
Can not wait to get Jeff's book on my Kindle. I plan on watching dr. Phil on Wednesday to see what Jeff has to say.

Loved all your cute comments concerning Mason going to the hospital.  Wonder if he was drunk!
Anybody hear what his condition is? Karma catching up to him I hope

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: November 14, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton-live-stream-imperfect-justice
Casey Anthony Prosecutor Jeff Ashton: Taking Your Questions!
Posted on Nov 14, 2011 @ 12:00PM   

RadarOnline.com will be exclusively hosting Jeff’s live event on Tuesday, November 15 at 1 p.m. PT/4 p.m. ET — so be sure to tune in — and leave questions for Jeff in our comment section below!

And click on over to RadarOnline.com’s Facebook page for a chance to win one of 15 signed copies of Imperfect Justice — or you can pre-order your own copy here.http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/imperfect-justice-jeff-ashton/1104911872?ea

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Radar-Online/376279216711

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: November 14, 2011, 07:25:24 PM »

Thanks friends for the info on the wildflowers..back in Orlando today...I plan to go there tomorrow evening to take pics and to scatter the wildflowers.
Can not wait to get Jeff's book on my Kindle. I plan on watching dr. Phil on Wednesday to see what Jeff has to say.

Loved all your cute comments concerning Mason going to the hospital.  Wonder if he was drunk!
Anybody hear what his condition is? Karma catching up to him I hope

Cookie!  It warms my heart to know you will be on Suburban Drive, spreading beautiful flower seeds for our Caylee. Thank You! (Your timing is perfect for them to grow and bloom before it could turn cold enough to harm them, too!)

As far as Mason's condition.....he put out strict orders for no release on his condition.....which he has every right to do so.  But, that could cause one to think he was drunk.....although I think he may have had a stroke of some type.  We may never know, and I can go about my life til the end, and not knowing will never bother me in the least.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: November 14, 2011, 07:31:55 PM »

Thanks Tupes...will get some pictures of it.
Wish u were with me!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: November 14, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118046131?refCatId=14
Posted: Mon., Nov. 14, 2011, 4:57pm PT
Lifetime eyes telepic on Casey Anthony case
Fox TV Studios options memoir by prosecutor Jeff Ashton
By Cynthia Littleton

Lifetime is developing a telepic based on the memoir of Casey Anthony prosecutor Jeff Ashton.

Fox TV Studios has optioned the rights to Ashton's memoir, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which chronicles the three years he spent trying to convict Anthony of the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

~ Peter Frampton
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: November 15, 2011, 02:38:25 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/jeff-ashtons-book-casey-made-nuclear-lie-about-cay/nFdSY/

Posted: 12:00 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
Jeff Ashton's book: Casey made up 'nuclear lie' about Caylee's death

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton calls Casey Anthony's accusation that her father George began molesting her when she was eight years old, then eventually started raping her, "the nuclear lie."

But what we haven't heard is what Ashton calls the much more alarming allegation he said she created around that lie -- that George had deliberately drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the backyard pool.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: November 15, 2011, 02:43:38 AM »

With video

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-casey-anthony-book-20111114,0,5256447.story

Ashton comes out swinging in book about prosecuting Casey Anthony
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:05 a.m. EST, November 15, 2011

Soon before her murder trial began, Casey Anthony told two mental health experts that not only had her daughter Caylee drowned in the family pool, but that her father deliberately killed the child, retired prosecutor Jeff Ashton writes in his new book released today.

Anthony also told the doctors she had been sexually abused by her father George and was worried about him molesting Caylee.

The two doctors never testified at trial — neither did Casey Anthony — but Ashton's book shows how the drowning and abuse claims, called the "Nuclear Lie," made it from Casey's mouth to her attorney Jose Baez's opening statement to the jurors.

The prosecution, Ashton explains in the revealing book Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, never bought the latest iteration of Anthony's story, dubbing it "Casey 4.0" – the fourth version of what she claimed happened to her daughter.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: November 15, 2011, 04:56:49 AM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45299060/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#.TsI0yvJU2uI
Retired prosecutor calls Casey Anthony attorney 'smarmy'
In new book, he claims defense encouraged her not to cooperate with investigators

By MIKE SCHNEIDER
updated 11/15/2011 12:20:05 AM ET

In it, he takes direct aim at Anthony's defense attorneys, specifically Jose Baez, whom he says he genuinely dislikes. He said Baez was careless with the facts, unmindful of deadlines and encouraged Anthony to be uncooperative with detectives searching for her daughter.

"There is an unearned air of arrogance about the man that is incredibly frustrating to witness," Ashton writes. "The word I used in describing Jose is smarmy: somebody who is slick, underhanded and doesn't shoot straight."

Baez said in a statement that Ashton's characterizations were false.

"Having read several of the comments Mr. Ashton makes in his new book, I am both surprised and somewhat disappointed he has chosen to attack me on a personal level," Baez said. "Without going into specific detail, I will say only that many of his accusations are absolutely false."

Ashton also writes an unflattering view of jurors. He wrote they seemed to give a lot of thought and discussion about which movies they wanted to watch or which restaurants to go to while they were sequestered. Yet no juror asked a single question about the evidence during deliberation.

"From the moment our jury had been fielded ... we'd had concerns over their apparent absence of strong opinions as well as over the amount of effort they seemed willing to expend on this," Ashton writes. "In retrospect, I think those concerns were justified."

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: November 15, 2011, 05:16:09 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-casey-anthony-book-20111114,0,5256447.story
While Ashton thought the prosecution could legally pursue the death penalty against Casey Anthony "in good faith," he did not find it necessary in the case and never thought they would actually win a death sentence.

•In a book largely spent questioning the defense team's tactics, Ashton acknowledges, "I genuinely dislike Jose Baez." He calls Anthony's lead defense attorney, "smarmy" and a "consummate salesman" with "unearned arrogance."

In writing about Casey Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason, Ashton wrote that he hoped his late joining of the defense team "would class up the defense team's tactics" and raise Baez to Mason's level of professionalism. Instead, he wrote, "Baez seemed to bring Cheney down to his.

One of Casey Anthony's mental health experts, Dr. Jeffrey Danziger, was very concerned about sharing what Casey had told him about her father, worried he was becoming a mouthpiece for "very, very serious allegations against someone in a situation where there is no other evidence he actually did anything."

Casey later told another defense expert, Dr. William Weitz, that she was concerned George might be Caylee's father until DNA testing by the FBI ruled that out. Casey told Weitz "Caylee could not have died by accident and that George had murdered her," Ashton wrote in the book.

If Cindy Anthony had chosen Caylee over Casey, Ashton said, the prosecution might have been able to make a better case that Casey was a bad parent and had a motive to kill her daughter. Cindy Anthony "was in denial about her daughter on a colossal scale." Ashton called her and Casey's a "lethally toxic co-dependent relationship."

In the end, Ashton wrote, the verdict reflected the work of a jury that didn't believe Casey Anthony deserved to be punished at all.

"What I find truly baffling is that somehow they did not see proof enough to convict her of a lesser murder charge or even manslaughter," Ashton wrote. The biggest legacy of the case won't be that she failed to be convicted of first-degree murder, but that "she got away scot-free," he said.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.